FAQS

1. +20 follows for judges? Where did you get those people?
- I have a lot of friends who are wattpad addicts. In fact EurusAthena is one of them! I know them in real life and it's not really a big deal for them to click that "follow" button.

2. Are those dead accounts / silent readers?
- Well some of them doesn't normally leave comments and rarely press that vote, since they don't have their own novels yet and don't know how big deal those votes and comments are to us writers. But at least 55% of them are really generous with feedbacks!

3. Isn't what you are doing some form of follow4follow & vote4vote? Isn't that illegal here?
- I believe it's quite far from v4v & f4f. What we do is, we give the list of winners to a number of people (aka our watty addict friends). Among those list, our friends will pick the ones they like. We will then ask them to leave some traces when they read it by leaving some comments. Some of our friends are generous, but some really are silent readers.

4. When's your next contest?
- Please check the TIMELINE chapter. All important dates for our competition are already there.

5. How many chapters were judges expected to read? What if all entries have 50+ chapters, do we still have to submit them within 2 weeks?
question from: MondoMTPD
- Since this is a competition for ongoing books, judges are required to read 3 - 10 chapters or until they found the elements that they are looking for (see JUDGING PHASE chapter for the criteria). Don't worry I won't give you book assignments that have 30+ chapters, I'll distribute em properly to make sure that you can finish em within the given deadline with time to spare.

6. Can I join a sub category if the category of my book is already closed?
- Yes

7. Is this the first time you conducted this award? Are you guys on fb? Or anywhere on social media to promote this award?
question from: ShipiGee
- We are not officially on any social media platform yet. But EurusAthena did the promoting on her Instagram account and I just messaged the authors of the newly published and rising books. Some were glad that I invited them to join but of course there were those who got annoyed with 1 random message on their inbox. I even argued with 2 people, hence the warning on the "ABOUT US" chapter of this book.

8. I want to enter a Fanfiction book, but it's also rated as Mature. Do I just choose which category to enter it in?
question from: xDRAG0N0VAx
- You can now enter your stories in their original genre categories!

9. I always wanted to join the filipino books category but I didn't make it everytime because of limited entries. Can you make wave three for filipino writers only?
question from: @callmenepu
- We are actually planning this for WAVE 3 but we don't really know where to get the judges.

10. For the voting on the covers, do all judges need to vote on all categories? Or just the ones they are judging?
question from: Oceane_Breeze
- You are only required to pick the best cover for the category that you are judging. Of course, you are still allowed to vote on other categories.

11. Are we allowed to use "<3" to vote for the people's choice award?
- Yes, unless instructed otherwise.