Chaos - Nouis

By Laylania_Horlinson

Chaos is a Demon who fell in love with an Angel ------- Nouis AU Angel Niall Demon Louis WARNINGS: BoyxBoy f... More

Before we start!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lit (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 23

314 9 17
By Laylania_Horlinson

First, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K READS AND ALMOST 150 VOTES HOLY SHIT!!! IT MEAN SO MUCH TO ME YOU GUYS!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Z2 it's coming soon!! Idk if it's the whole Album or if it's just a song, but I'm fucking ready for it!!

AND Young Blood, 5sos3!!! June 22nd!! GAHHH

Words: 1418

Niall's PoV.

Saying it all out loud to the lads really made it all set in. Allie and Josh are dead. Damon's coming to kill me next.

I continue to sob against Louis' shoulder as he moves me around so I'm sitting on his lap, making it easier for him to hold me. Louis whispers things to me while he draws patterns on my back, and runs his hands through my hair. It calms me down, and eventually, I have no more tears to cry, but i still feel the need to.

The room is quiet as i stay in Louis' grasp, feeling tired from all the commotion. I can't sleep, not now.

I hear soft footsteps approaching Louis and I. I turn my head to see Liam standing behind the couch and Harry sitting next to me.

I look at Liam with pleading eyes.

"Please." I whisper, my voice cracks. "Take it away from me. Numb it... please Liam."

Liam is a fairy. You might not know this, but fairies have a selective few powers. One being, they can alter emotions, to a certain extent. He can numb them and/or put them off for a bit.

Liam looks at me with a confused expression at first, before it goes away and is replaced with realization.

"Niall...." He says a sad frown on his face.

"Please Liam... Just for a little..." I beg, wincing at the sound of my voice. I clutch onto Louis' shoulder as i stare at Liam. He nods reluctantly before placing two finders on my forehead. Instantly, I can feel the emotional pain drain away. When he pulls his fingers away, i feel just a little bit better.

I don't feel the need to cry anymore, just the need to sleep. Of course, I'm still not ok over the fact that my brother and sister are dead, but I'll be able to walk around just fine... well, until Damon comes.

"Thank you." I mumble, closing my eyes, and leaning my head on Louis' shoulder.

"I don't know how long it'll last, Ni." Liam informs me.

I make an effort to nod, but I'm so tired. "S'ok. Thank you Li.."

My words start to slur, as my eyes drop closed. I use the last of my energy to close my wings into their dormant form. I hear a small gasp from each of the lads when i do, but I'm too tired to acknowledge it.

I start to mumble something to Louis, but even I can't understand myself. Before I can even get past the 5th word, i fall asleep.

Louis' PoV.

When Niall falls asleep, i look up at Liam and Harry. They both have a few tears in their eyes.

"I can't believe Allie's dead." Harry finally says.

"So much has happened to him his whole life. Why can't he just have a break? And now his so called brother is going to try and kill him?" Liam frowns, gripping his hair in disbelief.

"That's not going to happen." I say softly, looking down at the angel in my arms, red tear tracks on his checks. "Niall... I know... i know he's going to make it. I'll do everything I can to make sure of that.... But something tells me he's going to be able to handle it on his own."

The room is silent before Harry looks at me. "So you and Niall kissed, eh?" 

I open and close my mouth a few times, trying to figure out what to say. Harry has a small smirk on his face letting me know he can see the controlled horror in my eyes. "i don't know what you're talking about."

"Niall told us he ran out of here and into the street, that's how the whole thing with Ashton happened." Liam squints at me, like he's trying to read me, "He said he ran out because he kissed you."

I try to hide the blush on my face, but i can feel the heat increase as the lads just stare at me. "Ok, fine. So what?"

"Is that why you called us saying that you're bi?" Harry asks softly, looking at me with kind comforting eyes. 

"Maybe." I mumble, not looking at the lads. Instead, i busy myself with running my fingers through Niall's fluffy hair.

"You like Niall?" Liam asks me after a while. I shrug, still not looking at them I just stare at the angel on my lap.

"I don't know... I.. Maybe, ok? it's just a small.." I stay silent thinking of the right word, "infatuation? I'm sure it won't last long anyway. It'll probably be gone before i know it."

Liam and Harry exchange glances before looking back at me. "I'm going to put him to bed. I'll be right back."

"It's ok. I think we should go now anyway." Harry says, standing up, followed by Liam. I look at the time, surprised to see it's already night time.

"We'll see you soon, yeah?" Liam says as they approach the door, "Call if you need anything."

When the door closes, i sigh, doing an absurd amount of moves just to get Niall in my arms so i can carry him bridal style, making sure he's still fast asleep. I stand up, trying not to drop him as i carry him to our room.

I place Niall on his bed, and pull the covers over him, placing a soft kiss on the top of his head.

I turn to leave, but a loose grip on my wrist stops me. I turn to see Niall, eyes half open, a small frown on his tired face. "Stay please, boobear. I'll feel safer with someone."

I stare at Niall in shock for a bit before nodding, taking off my shirt, leaving myself in joggers before i pull back the covers, and slipping into bed with Niall. It's a tight fit, but we make it work. He rests his head against my shoulder, tucking his head under my chin. I run my fingertips along the black lines on his skin that imitate his beautiful white wings.

"Where did you hear 'boobear' from?" I ask quietly, knowing Niall is still awake.

"Haz and Li." Niall mumbles. I leave it at that, knowing Niall is tired. I let silence fill the room, waiting for Niall to fall asleep first.

Niall, an angel. I never saw that coming, but honestly, his whole life story makes sense. What he's gone through, why he lied. He's been through so much. I wish I could have done something to help him, even if i didn't know him before.

I want to kill all of those bastards that have ever hurt him.

I hear Niall's breathing slow down, and i can tell he's asleep. I run my fingers through his artificial blond locks, placing another kiss on the top of his head. I let it linger for a little before pulling away with a sigh.

After pulling the covers closer on Niall and I, I close my eyes, letting the darkness engulf me and put me in a trance called dreaming while i sleep all through the night. 

-----

1 Week Later, February 23rd

Niall's PoV.

It had been a week since the phone call with Allie. A week since Allie and Josh died. A week since I found out Damon would be coming for me. A week since I told the lads everything. 

In all honesty, I thought Damon would have come to kill me already, but i guess not.. Maybe he isn't coming at all. 

I walk into my dorm, seeing Louis sitting on the kitchen counter, sipping on a glass of something that looks radioactively green. Mountain Dew I'm guessing..

I open my mouth to greet him, but a crack of thunder outside stops me. I look out the window in shock to see it pouring rain. I was just outside, and it was clear out. Not much snow, thankfully. I turn to Louis who is looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I just shrug.

"Weird." He mumbles, sliding off the counter, and placing his cup in the sink. "It was supposed to be all clear skies this week."

I'm about to reply, but something dawns over me. I freeze in fear at the thought. Before i can mention anything to Louis, I feel someone standing behind me, and a voice echos in the dorm just after a loud and bright lightening crack. 

"Hey  Nialler. Miss me?"

A/N:

dun dUn DUNNN!! 

Thoughts on today's chapter?? Did you liek it, not like it? Tell me (if you want haha)

Who else is excited for Z2?? Now, all i need is Louis' album, and Liam's album!!

Ok, this is random, but I was listening to 5sos' old song "Hearts Upon Our Sleeves" and even though I hadn't listened to it in years, I knew the words and god, I miss that song. It should be on iTunes haha. And how could I forget?!?! 5sos' album in june!!!

I just want to say thank you again. I had this story plot/idea in my head for a while, and I didn't want to write it because i thought it was stupid and everyone that read it would hate it, but you guys like it and AHH THANK YOU!!

I think that's all for today!!

Keep smiling Sunshine!!

-Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 109 13
Demon. If you hear this word you think of something evil. And it is true for most of them, but not for Louis. He's probably one of the nicest people...
4.2K 212 13
The one where Louis is Azazel, the demon son of Lucifer, Liam is Uriel the archangel that is supposed to protect Louis from the dark side and Harry i...
53.6K 880 31
" chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. "
4K 50 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...