Melting the ice (Jelsa)

esote_rika tarafından

A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's froz... Daha Fazla

Melting the ice (Jelsa)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
NOTE:)) Please read
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note. Read. Please?
Epilouge
Playlist + New Book Announcement

Chapter Twenty One

3.7K 159 29
esote_rika tarafından

Princess Anna

Olaf's eyes widen, “Wow,” he says, moving closer to me, “You really don't know anything about love, do you?” he asks in disbelief, standing up so that he's in front of me. His snow starts to melt even more, and he has to use his stick-arm to adjust his falling nose.

“Olaf, you're melting!” I tell him, worriedly. I don't want him to melt! But Olaf only gave me a grin and said, “Some people are worth melting for.”

And I smile, touched by his words, his actions. He and Kristoff has done so much for me. Olaf is even willing to melt just for me! That's when I know I should be truly thankful for them, they're my friends who love me no matter what. So what if Hans left me? So what if he doesn't love me? I have my friends... and possibly my sister, but I can't be sure.

Our little moment is interrupted when one side of Olaf's face starts to fall, turning into slush, most of the snow now becoming droplets of water. “But, maybe not just right this second,” he says, his voice muffled because he is using his hands to hold up his slushy face. Suddenly, a window, the one Hans closed earlier, opened, revealing Arendelle all covered up in white snow. The wind bursts inside, turning me colder, and I clutch my cape, close my eyes, and huddle closer to the fire.

Olaf gasps in horror, and turns to me, “Don't worry, I've got it!” he exclaims, running for the window that will probably be the difference between my life and death. He uses his head to climb up the chairs, tumbling down a bit, and if I wasn't about to die, I would have laughed. He starts to close the windows, turns to me and shouts reassuringly, “We're gonna get through th—oh, wait!” he says, turning back to the window. He's looking at something I can't see from my place, but it must be something good, because Olaf gasps happily.

“It's Kristoff and Sven!” he announces happily, jumping slightly on the little couch, “They're coming back this way!” and that news encourages me, lifts my spirits up, “They... they are?” I say, surprised. I didn't think they would actually go through all of this!

“Wow, he's really moving fast.” Olaf remarks, peering into an icicle he used as a make shift telescope, “I guess I was wrong. I guess Kristoff doesn't love you enough to leave you behind.” he says.

And that statement makes me think; what Olaf said is the opposite. Kristoff does love me, so much that he wants to go back here and save me! That, or I'm getting delusional because of the ice in my heart.

But, no time think negative now! Think positive thoughts, Anna! And then, I'm happy because for a moment, the positive and optimistic Anna is back! “Help me up, Olaf. Please.” I say, a plan formulating in the back of my head. Olaf declines, “No, no, no, no, no!” he says, running back, and stumbling over his two feet so, again, he uses his head to propel him faster. He pushes me down, “You need to stay by the fire and keep warm!” he tells me, grinning.

I know I should keep warm, but if I don't come out, Kristoff might not find me! I know how cold it is outside, but I'm willing to take a risk. “I need to get to Kristoff.” I tell him, and there's a moment of confusion on Olaf's face, “Why?” he said, clueless, and I smile.

The clueless snowman just made an appearance. I didn't realize how much Olaf had matured, and became aware of things. It made me happy to see the clueless side of him again. Maybe it's because we're both so naïve. That's why we get along so well.

I give Olaf a knowing smile, and he starts to stutter over his words as he starts to realize what I have in mind, “Oh. Oh, oh, oh! I know why! That's your act of true love right there!” he says gesturing towards the window, “Riding across the fjord like a valiant Reindeer King!” he says excitedly, as he helps me stand up, “Come on!”

I smile, happy that I'm not so useless anymore. With Olaf's help, I manage to stand up, and start walking, but then we hear the sound of ice crackling, and we look up and see frost lining up the ceiling, and icicles starting to surround us.

Olaf and I share a look. What do we do?

Queen Elsa

I run. I run and run and run, across the snow clad ground, headfirst into the blizzard that I created. The wind is howling, blowing around me wildly, and I wonder how I, someone who used to be so broken and frail, can create something this... powerful.

I guess I underestimated my powers, and the actual damage that they can do, but there's no time to dwell on that now. I have to get out, and to somehow find a way to stop this mess I created.

I run around, trying to see through the crazy blizzard. The wind whips my hair all over the place. My cape flies around me, enveloping me, but I don't feel any warmth. Instead, all I feel is cold. The coldness is seeping in, and I wonder, Is this how my people feel like?

I turn around, trying to see through the snow and the whiteness. That's when I see him.

“My dear Elsa.”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!! Aw, y'all know you love me!

Don't kill me for the short chapter! If you didn't see the message I sent about a week ago, well, I'll tell you now.Melting the Ice is ending, and I'm trying to stall;) because I had so much fun writing this and I don't want it to freaking end! I don't know how many chapters are left, and I'm not gonna give y'all a number. No, I'm not bluffing, I mean it. So yeah, that explains the short chapters and long wait for updates, lol.

Also, I've been pretty much addicted to Final Fantasy, thanks to my younger brother who is always playing the game on his Nintendo. I'm not sure what version it is, but I know that the characters are called Vaan, Penelo, Balthier and Fran, to name a few. The antagonist is named Mydia, aka The Judge of Wings. Does anyone else play this game? It's awesome!

Okay, I got a bit carried away, but as usual, Vote and Comment!

Luv Y'all,

xx, Erica

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

912K 20.6K 56
Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in the Kingdom of Arendelle, meets the queen...
2.2M 69.5K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
22.5K 867 59
After Elsa returned to Arendelle, she didn't come back alone- but with a man who was invisible to everyone but her, and also the love of her life. St...
8.2K 618 40
Jack Frost wanted nothing more than to be seen. Elsa of Arendelle wanted nothing more than to be free. Jack Frost had been checking in on her occasi...