Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 16

876 16 6
By limelightAvery__

Jakes POV:

" Kade I have a meeting to go to keep an eye on lily please " I asked looking at uncle kade, he just nodded as I grabbed blood sharks keys and headed out of the door. She gets me super mad. Don't get me wrong I'm trying my hardest to change but it's all her fault if she just listens to me and stops being a selfish brat then all this wouldn't happen. Ugh.

Kades POV:

I was editing a video for my channel when Jake asked me if I can keep an eye on lily since he has an important meeting to attend to. I simply nodded I mean she's not a dog to have someone look out for her and neither is she 5 years old. Jakes doing her wrong in so many ways but I try not to get myself involved in the drama because I know I'm just going to look like the bad guy in the end for taking Lily's side.

30 minutes later ~

I decided I should go check up on her after the whole incident with Jake and her. I finished editing my video and as I waited for it to upload I walked up to Jakes room. I opened his room door only to see that it was empty. Umm where is she. Just don't tell me that she's escaped cause Jake will be pissed. I decided to check the bathroom only to find that the bathroom door was locked. Hmm that's strange.

I knocked on the door three times. " lily.... lily what are you doing in there " I expected her to reply but she didn't. It's not like she was showering because I would have heard the water on. And even if she was using the bathroom she would have responded to me right ?. I knocked once more... no answer.

" lily I swear to god if you don't open this door " still no answer.

" come on lil, it's kade. Look I know you're upset and I totally understand why you don't want to talk to anyone but you know you can always talk to me remember I'm always here for you " I sighed leaning my head against the door. She still didn't open it.

I was starting to think that somethings going on. It's not like her to see me at the door and not open it after all I am the only one in the house that she can actually open up to and talk about her feelings.

" LILY OPEN THE DOOR DONT FORCE ME TO BREAK IT " I screamed hoping she was there and would listen to what I was saying.

" okay you leave me no choice " I said again talking to myself. I back up and kicked the door multiple times it finally opened on the fourth kick and what I saw was just absolutely horrific.

Lily was lying on the ground with a puddle of blood coming down her arms all the way to the floor. I started to panic and at this point I didn't know what to do.

" CHANCE ANTHONY COME HERE NOW " I screamed as loud as I could. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and I checked to see if there was a pulse. There was but it was faint. The guys came running in all with shocked faces along with Tessa and Erika.

" woahhhhh what the hell happened someone call an ambulance " Tessa screamed as we were all panicking.

" no ! Don't ! She won't make it. I have to take her to get her there fast we have to get going right now ! Chance call Jake and fill him in "
I said all in one breathe as I lifted her helpless body off the floor and carried her down the steps into my car. My white shirt was not so white anymore she lost a whole lot of blood. Why did you do this to yourself lily, you don't deserve all of this lily, you really don't. I thought to myself. Erika sat in the front as lily was placed in the back. Chance Anthony and Tessa all followed us with Tessa's car, and we sped off the the hospital.

Chances POV:

Ring .......ring....ring...... the call was going but no answer. Crap ! Jake must be busy with his meeting. It's better if he doesn't come anyways but he still should have a right to know. I called two more times both times with no answer so I just gave up. I wonder what she was thinking. Poor girl she's going through a lot.

" chance " Tessa called out looking at me. I just replied with a hmm as I looked back at her.

" why did she cut herself, who's bothering her " Tessa asked looking at me with a sad expression.

"No one T , she's just going through a lot " I said not trying to give it away that Jake hurts her all the time because the girls don't know.

" no stop , you're lying to me chance. Who's bothering her is it Jake. What is he doing that it's making her be this upset to a point where she wants to cut herself ? ". I just stayed silent not really wanting to talk about this topic. It's not my business to tell.

" I am talking to you aren't I ? " she says getting sassy and frustrated at me staying silent.

Tessa's POV:

Something doesn't seem right here. Something seems fishy. Something tells me that people are trying to hide stuff from me. How come all of the sudden she just chose to cut herself if no one said anything to her ? That's complete bullshit ! There's no way. I am a girl I know how these things work and guys are stupid they think they can hide stuff from us.

" I am talking to you aren't I ? " I asked Chance looking really annoyed at the fact that he's dodging this whole situation.

" nothings going on now drop it ! " chance said getting angry and raising his voice. I've never seen that side of him so I just didn't say anything else. But there's one thing that I knew for sure and that was that I was going to find out what's going on here one way or another.

Jakes POV:

Two hours passed by since my meeting and I walked out of the office at to my car. I checked my phone only to see four missed calls from chance. that's weird. Everyone knows not to call me during meetings so it must be important. I called him back.

" bro don't you understand that when I'm in a meeting you don't just- " I said and I immediately got cut off by a worried chance.

" Jake now is not the time. I don't know weather or not you want to be here but lily is in the hospital and we just got here so if you want hurry up and come ". Chance said and just hung out up. What the hell happened to her. I bet she tried doing something to escape and karma just bit her in the ass. I wouldn't  doubt it.

I was debating wether or not I should go because I know she wouldn't want to see me after our fight earlier. Do I regret it ? Of course I do but did I have feelings in me to care ? Nah. I finally decided that I should go so I made my way straight to the hospital.

Tessa's POV:

They just rushed lily in with a gurney ( I think that's how you spell it ) and I couldn't help but to fell bad for her. My heart breaks every time I think about her the image of the bathroom just kept replying in my head. She's alone, she has no one besides Jake and the boys but I'm pretty sure they all have something to do with this so I bet she really doesn't have anyone. I'm willing to be her friend and to be there for her if she just trusts me and opens up to me. We were sitting at the waiting room, waiting for the Doctor to come in hopefully with some good news. We heard footsteps and saw that Jake had got the news and decided to come.

Lily's POV:

Beep ..... beep.... beep.....

Thats all that I was hearing for the past hour. What was happening to me ? Am I dead yet ? Oh I hope so. Please don't tell me that I'm still in hell ( aka. The real world ). Yes the real world for me is hell. I'd much rather with be with my parents in heaven away from all of this stupidity or all of this torture and suffering. I just want to be happy. How is that so hard to accomplish I don't understand.

I finally had the urge to open my eyelids but they were really heavy. I took a look around and noticed that I was in a hospital room. All I can remember is that I watched the blood dribble down and I Just passed out. I don't know how I got here or who brought me here.

The door slowly opened and in came a young lady with blonde hair and white clothes. It was the nurse I assume.

" glad to see you're awake ms. Collins " she smiled at me, I gave her a smile back.

" how are you feeling " she asked .

" I'm okay I guess thanks for asking. My head hurts a little but that's about it " I said grabbing my head that was super spinning and in pain.

" we have gave you the medicine for that already lily, due to the amount of blood you lost we were expecting your head to hurt so we already gave you the medicine it should go away shortly " she said one again with a small smile on her face. I just nodded and laid my head back down.

" I'll let your visitors know that you're awake and I'll let them come in after you get a little rest. Fair enough ? " she said looking at me. I just looked at her confused as to who were the visitors who had came to see me.

" umm visitors ? " I asked.

" yes ma'am, I'll be right back " she said and walked out the door closing it behind her.

Jakes POV:

" visitors for lily Collins " the nurse said as she looked around the waiting room. We all stood up and looked at her.

" how is she doing " kade asked.

" she's now awake. She needs some time to rest so all of you can't go in at once but I will say that there can only be one visitor as of right now " she said looking at all of us.

" I'll go first " Anthony walking up the hallway when Tessa stopped him.

" I think Jake should go in first " Tessa said as everyone looked at me. I didn't know if I was ready to see her like this. I know what you're all thinking, " Jake don't even act like you care about her " . But the truth was that I actually do care about her. If I didn't I wouldn't go all this way to get her when I found out she was here in LA.

" Jake ....Jake .... HELLO JAKEEEE " Erika screamed at me as she was shaking my shoulders. I was in my own world for a second just fighting with my mind.

" huh .. what ? " I asked looking down not wanting to make any eye contact with anyone.

Tessa's POV:

I brought up Jake going in on purpose just to see what was going on. He's stalling and seems to be in his own world thinking about stuff. Everyone seems a little off and Jake sure as hell seems not just little but way off. I knew something was going on with them and I needed to get in the middle of this.

" I think Jake should go because like that's her boyfriend and I'm pretty sure she'd only want to see him right now " I said smirking and looking at Jake. I saw chance give me a look but I acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about. He just stayed quiet.

" Jake you don't want to see your own girlfriend ? She needs you doesn't she ? " I said once more and This time I made him talk.

" uh yea I guess you're right she does need me " he said and made his way down the hallway.

Chance pulled me aside by gripping my arm.

" what was that all about " he asked with gritted teeth.

" what are you talking about " I acted as if I was lost as to what he was saying.

" don't play with me, you know exactly what you're trying to do " he said gripping my arm even harder.

" stop you're hurting me " I whimpered and he immediately let go when he noticed what he was actually doing.

" sorry " is all he said and he went back with the others. I just shrugged it off and went back to my seat.

Lily's POV:

I got at least a good 20 minute nap until I heard the door open once more. I was about to ask the nurse to bring me some water but then I noticed It wasn't the nurse. My heart began racing as to who was standing there.

" why are you here ? " I said in a loud tone.

" Lily.....I'm sorry ...... "

To be continued ..

Authors note :

Hi there people ! What do you guys think of this chapter ??? Let me know in the comments below. Love you all ! Hope you enjoyed ! <3
Word count / 2,270

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...
337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...