πƒπ€π‘πŠπ„π’π“ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒...

By skaikrurogers

CURRENTLY EDITING! ALL CHAPTERS WITH A CHAPTER NAME HAVE BEEN EDITED ALREADY & WILL ALSO HAVE "EDITED" AT TH... More

CAST
1 | surprise visits
2 | we got work to do
3 | recycle, man!
4 | wendigo all wrong
5 | light 'em up
6 | i love kids
7 | control of the water
8 | jake the snake
9 | ghosts on a plane
11 | mary: the woman, the myth, the legend
12 | bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary
13 | dopple-DANG-er
14 | shedding my skin
15 | seeing is believing
16 | off the hook
17 | this is bugging me
18 | truth about john
19 | bug off
20 | toto, we are in kansas again
21 | home sweet home
22 | asylum
23 | the hottest psychic
24 | brother vs sister
25 | gotta go my own way
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
BOOK TWO!

10 | i've had it with these demons on this plane

2.6K 68 35
By skaikrurogers

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Sam, Dean and Delaney rushed back to Jerry once they finally escaped the warehouse. They rushed in telling him what they found on the plane and had him look at it for them. Jerry was took the sample from them and hunched over a microscope to figure out what it was.

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur," Jerry announced, pulling his face away from the microscope. 

"You're sure?" Sam asked.

"Take a look for yourself," Jerry offered, stepping back so one of the Winchester children could step up and look for themselves.

As Dean walked around the desk to look, Jerry excused himself as one of his workers started cursing and banging on one of the pieces of equipment. He claimed he had to go fire him and would be right back.

"Not too many things leave behind a sulfuric residue," Dean stated, looking over at Sam.

"Demonic possession?" Sam questioned, even though he knew fully well it was what they were dealing with.

Dean leaned his hands against the desk, looking between Sam and Delaney. "It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch."

"If the guy was possessed, it's possible," Sam said.

"This goes way beyond floating over a bed or barfing pea soup. It's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down an entire airplane?" Dean seemed skeptical of the whole thing. What kind of a demon would want to take down a whole airplane like this?

"Maybe the demon has bad feelings towards airplanes," Delaney joked which earned her a glare from both of her brothers. The look basically told her to stop messing around and she lowered herself in her seat feeling chastised. 

"You ever heard of something like this before?" Sam asked Dean who looked deep in thought.

"Never."

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

Delaney laid on the bed in the motel room the three booked so they could do some research on what was going on. Her head was laid in Dean's lap as he read from one of the many books they currently had opened around the room. She was still new to the whole hunting thing so the only thing she could really do is lay down and help if she could. The boys taped up dozens of pictures pertaining to different demons around the walls of the room. Sam was on his laptop, looking up different lores and cultures that could potentially deal with this type of situation.

"So, every religion in every world culture has the concept of demons and demonic possession," Sam summed up from the past hour of reading and researching he had done. "Christian, Native American, Hindu - you name it."

"Yeah, but none of them describe anything like this," Dean argued, looking up from his reading.

"That's not exactly true," Sam countered, clicking on a few weblinks on his laptop. "According to Japanese beliefs, certain demons are behind certain disasters, both natural and man-made. One causes earthquakes and another causes disease."

"This one causes airplane crashes?" Delaney questioned, beginning to understand everything a little better.

Dean moved Delaney's head off his lap so he could stand up. She huffed in annoyance because she was extremely comfortable. "We have a demon that's evolved with the times and found a way to ratchet up the body count?"

"You know, who knows how many planes it has brought down before this one?"

Dean chuckled humorlessly as he ran hand through his hair. It was obvious that either he didn't believe Sam or he wasn't sure they could do this.

When Sam asked what was wrong, Dean turned to his younger brother and sighed. "I don't know, man. This isn't our normal gig. I mean, demons, they don't want anything - just death and destruction for its own sake. This is big and I wish dad was here."

Delaney noticed Sam flinch at the mention of John. Both boys were clearly extremely worried about their father still. Delaney wondered if either began to lose hope in finding him like they thought they would. When they did find him, Delaney didn't know what she would do. Her and John were never close and the last time they saw each other, they got into a huge fight. Delaney was actually a little nervous to see him again because she didn't want to hear him judge her like he tended to do when they were together. He never understood her the way Sam and Dean did.

"Yeah, me too," Sam whispered. 

Dean's cellphone ringing cut off the tension that was building in the room. He took it out of his jacket pocket and quickly answered it when he saw it was Jerry, putting it on speaker so Sam and Delaney could hear.

"Dean, it's Jerry," Jerry greeted.

"Oh, hey, Jerry. Everything okay?" Dean asked.

"Um, no, actually. My pilot friend... Chuck Lambert is dead," Jerry replied.

Dean could feel his heartbreak at the mention of Chuck being dead. "Wha- Jerry, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"He and his buddy went up in a small twin. About an hour ago. The plane went down," Jerry explained. His voice shook with every word he said.

"Where'd this happen?"

"About sixty miles west of here, near Nazareth," Jerry answered.

"I'll try to ignore the irony in that," Dean stated, looking over to Sam who was looking at him curiously. "Hang in there, alright? We'll catch up with you soon." 

The two said a quick goodbye before they hung up.

"Another crash?" Sam asked incredulously.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

The three Winchesters sped over to where the crash Jerry told them about was. Delaney wondered why no one had come to pick up the pieces of the plane yet. It wasn't as much debris as the other plane because it was a lot smaller than the planes that had been targeted previously.

They spent about half an hour searching the plane parts and scraping off bits of black substances as they went. Nothing else stood out to them so Dean suggested they should go back to Jerry and show him what they found this time. They called Jerry on the way so he knew they were coming to him with evidence they found in their search. Delaney suspected Jerry figured the three would check out the plane crash because he didn't sound surprised when Dean told him about it.

The three rushed into Jerry's office and Dean handed him the little baggy that held the black substance in it. Jerry took it from Dean and placed the black substance on the microscope like he had the first time.

"Sulfur?" Dean asked and Jerry nodded as he pulled his face away from the microscope. "Well, that's great. Alright, so that's two plane crashes involving Chuck Lambert. This demon sounds like it was after him."

"Why would a demon be hunting Chuck?" Delaney didn't see why a demon would go after a guy like Chuck. From everything Jerry had told them about Chuck, he seemed like a down to earth guy and never did anything to have people hate him. So how could a guy like this piss off a demon?

"With all due respect to Chuck," Sam began, turning to Jerry. "If that's the case, that would be the good news."

Dean rose an eyebrow at his younger brother. "What's the bad news?"

"Chuck's plane went down exactly forty minutes into flight. Get this - so did Flight 2485."

"Forty minutes? What does that mean?" Jerry inquired, not seeing what the number forty had to do with the whole thing.

"It's biblical numerology. Noah's ark, it rained for forty days. The number means death," Dean explained.

"I went back," Sam spoke up, interrupting whatever response Jerry would have for Dean's explanation. "There have been six plane crashes over the last decade that all went down exactly forty minutes in."

Dean made a face that basically said he wasn't expecting that to come out of Sam's mouth. "Any survivors?"

"No," Sam replied, shaking his head. "Or not until now, at least - not until Flight 2485, for some reason. Oh, and the cockpit voice recorder - remember what the E.V.P. said?"

"No survivors," Delaney recalled, looking between her two brothers.

Dean suddenly perked up as if an idea had popped into his head. "It's going after all the survivors. It's trying to finish the job."

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

"Really? Well, thank you for taking our survey, and if you do plan to fly, please don't forget your friends at United Britannia Airlines. Thanks," Sam said before hanging up his cell phone. "That takes care of Blaine Sanderson and Dennis Holloway. They're not flying anytime soon."

"Our only wildcard is the flight attendant Amanda Walker," Dean noted as they continued to speed over to the airport.

Sam nodded as he crossed off the two names he had just listed. "Her sister Karen said her flight leaves Indianapolis at eight. It's her first night back on the job."

"That sounds like just our luck," Dean sighed.

"Dean, this is a five hour drive, even with you behind the wheel," Sam stated, shaking his head with a scoff. "We won't make it."

Dean bit his lip as he tried to think of how they could delay Amanda from getting on that plane. "Call Amanda's phone again, see if we can't head her off at the pass."

Sam scratched his head in frustration. "I already left her three voice messages. She must have turned her cellphone off. God, we're never gonna make it."

"We'll make it," Delaney assured Sam, popping her head into the front. "Have at least some faith in our dear big brother here."

Sam gave Delaney a look that basically told her to shut up. This only made Delaney grin wide at her big brother before laying down in the back. This was going to take a while so might as well get a nap in.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

A few hours later, the three siblings were running their way through the airport. They actually made it a bit before Amanda's plane was to take off so the three still had time to save her life. Delaney just hoped the girl would listen to them and not get on that plane or she could say bye-bye to her life.

Sam stopped in front of the screen listing all the boarding and flight times. "Right there. They're boarding in thirty minutes."

"Okay. We still have some cards to play," Dean said, his eyes trailing down the rest of the screen. "We need to find a phone." Noticing a courtesy phone a little ways down to their left, Dean rushed over to it and picked it up.

"Airport services," a woman greeted, her tone flat and sounding like she wanted to be anywhere else right now.

"Hi. Gate 13," Dean rushed, his leg bouncing nervously as he kept glancing at the clock above them. "I'm trying to contact Amanda Walker. She's a flight attendant on flight, um... 424."

The woman on the other end made a quick announcement over the loud speaker for Amanda to come to the phone. Delaney bounced on her feet as she waited for Amanda to finally pick up. The longer she took to come to the phone, the less amount of time they would have to save her life.

"I'm Amanda Walker," the woman in question finally greeted. "How may I help you?"

"Miss Walker. Hi this is Dr. James Headfield from Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. We have a Karen Walker here," Dean lied, trying to sound as convincing as he could. If Amanda could just be convinced to leave and miss the flight, the three could have officially saved a life.

"Karen?" Amanda questioned in worry.

"Nothing serious - just a minor car accident, but she was injured, so -"  Dean was cut off by Amanda speaking. 

"That's impossible. I just got off the phone with her," Karen argued.

Dean froze as he didn't expect this to happen. What were the odds that Amanda and Karen had just spoken on the phone right before he called? "You what?"

"Five minutes ago. She's at her house, cramming for a final. Who is this?" Amanda skeptically asked.

"Uh, well... there must be some mistake," Dean stammered, trying to find another excuse to use, but failing miserably.

"And how would you even know I was here?" Amanda continued. "Is this one of Vince's friends?"

Dean chuckled nervously. "Um... guilty as charged."

"Wow. This is unbelievable."

"He's really sorry," Dean tried, shrugging at his two younger siblings as they stared at him oddly. 

"Well, you tell him to mind his own business and stay out of my life, okay?"

"Yes, but he needs to see you tonight, so -" Dean was once again cut off by Amanda.

"No, I'm sorry. It's too late," Amanda shot down almost instantly.

Dean sighed, he could see his window of opportunity closing quickly. "Don't be like that. Come on. The guy's a mess. Really. It's pathetic."

"Really?" Amanda asked and it seemed as if she was slowly warming up to leaving right now.

"Oh, yeah," Dean assured her, nodding even though she couldn't see him.

"Look, I really have to go. Tell him to call me when I land, okay?"

"No, no wait, Amanda!" Dean yelled and was met with the dialing tone. "AMANDA!"

Delaney watched as Dean slammed the phone down in aggravation. "Great, that was our only chance to make sure she didn't get on that plane."

"Yes, thank you, Captain Obvious," Dean snapped, pulling at his hair. "We were so close to getting her not to go."

"It's time for Plan B," Sam announced before Delaney could attack Dean. He could see the storm brew inside when he snapped at her. Delaney may be the youngest and smallest, but she was a firecracker when provoked. "We're getting on that plane."

Dean tensed up visibly at the mention of getting on a plane. Delaney raised an eyebrow at this reaction in curiosity. "Now, just hold on a second."

"Dean, that plane is leaving with over one hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is going to crash," Delaney stated, trying to convince Dean that they needed to do this or those innocent passengers, including Amanda, will die.

"I know!" Dean exclaimed, clearly showing his discomfort for this plan. If they were to fail, they would go down with that plane and they had a slim chance of surviving said crash.

"Okay then. We're getting on that plane. We need to find that demon and exorcise it," Sam looked around quickly before focusing back on Dean who looked like he was having some kind of inner panic attack. "I'll go get the tickets. You and Delaney go get whatever you can out of the trunk. Whatever will get past security. Meet me back here in five minutes."

Dean chewed his lip as anxiety was really beginning to set in. When Sam asked him if he was okay, he attempted to pass it off as nothing was wrong. However, Sam could see through him and Dean eventually just shook his head. "No, not really."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Ha, well, I kind of have this problem with, uh..." Dean trailed off, feeling embarrassed by his fear.

"Flying?" Delaney finished for him, crossing her arms across her chest. "Since when are you scared to fly anywhere?"

Dean scratched the back of his neck. "Well, it's never been an issue until now. We never traveled by plane so I never had to deal with this."

"You're joking, right?" Sam asked, not believing a word of this.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Dean cried, the anxiety evident on his face now. "Why do you think I have us drive everywhere, Sam? I don't do planes."

Sam held up his hands in defense. "Alright, um, Delly and I will go."

"What?"

"Delaney and I can handle this on our own I think," Sam said, glancing over at Delaney. "It would be good practice for her."

Dean blinked at Sam and stared at him as if he had gone crazy. Which Dean was beginning to think he had. "What? Are you nuts, Sam? The plane's gonna crash!"

"We can do it together, or Delaney and I will cover this," Sam offered, leaving the decision up to Dean. However, it seemed like Dean would have to make this decision quick because Sam was in a rush to book tickets before it was too late. "I'm not seeing a third option."

"Come on!" Dean groaned. "Really? Man!"

After finally letting Sam run off to grab three tickets, Delaney and Dean filled up a small bag with what they both believed would get through the security check point. Delaney would glance at Dean every so often with worry. Dean was obviously distressed about going on this plane and it made Delaney's heartache to know she couldn't comfort him. She didn't think anyone could and it sucked.

Delaney had experienced her own versions of anxiety and she knew how it felt to not be in control of what was going on around you. Not that either of her brothers knew about the anxiety, but she knew whenever they occurred and Will would hold her close to his chest that it helped her feel better. Maybe Dean needed the same reassuring words and comfort she did.

"Dean, everything is going to be okay," Delaney assured him as he closed the trunk.

Dean leaned against the trunk and took a deep breath. To see the usually stoic and fearless Dean look ghostly pale and freaking out was something new for Delaney to see. "The fact that the plane is actually going to go down is what's making me freak out even more."

"Yes, but they also have two of the greatest hunters on that plane. No way it's going down with you and Sammy on there."

Dean looked up at his baby sister. He couldn't believe how much she reminded him of their mother. She may look like their father but her mannerisms and personality were all their mother. He smiled softly at Delaney and pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly. "Thanks, baby girl." He kissed the side of her head and pulled away from the hug. "We should probably get to Sammy before he freaks out that we aren't back."

The two rushed back into the airport and met Sam before they made their way to Gate 13 to board. The flight attendant at the desk smiled warmly at them and wished them a safe flight. The three scoffed in their heads before making their way onto the plane. Thankfully, each row had three seats so they were able to sit with each other. Delaney was in the middle as usual.

Dean looked over the pamphlet in his hand that instructed on what one should do if there were an emergency on the plane. He twisted it this way and that as he looked at all the picture demonstrations on the pamphlet.

"Just try to relax," Sam told Dean, leaning forward in his seat a bit so he could see his brother.

"Just try to shut up," Dean countered, shoving the pamphlet back into the seat pocket in front of him.

At that moment, the plane began to take off and Dean clutched the arm rest on either side of him. Delaney and Sam exchanged a look before looking over at their brother. He looked so pale from the fright that was taking over him. Sweat could be seen building up near his hairline as the anxiety kicked in. Delaney placed a hand on Dean's in a comforting matter and squeezed it comfortingly. He glanced down at her hand for a second before snapping his eyes to her matching green ones. She smiled encouragingly at Dean, who smiled as best he could back. Though, he just looked like he was grimacing rather than smiling.

Once they were in the air, Delaney removed her hand from Dean's and made herself comfortable in the seat. Sammy had told her they weren't going to be doing anything for a bit so she figured she would relax while she could. Soon everything will be going hectic and stakes would be high. She never saw a exorcism in person before. She's seen horror movies that's involved them but they were probably all Hollywood bullshit that wasn't even close to the real thing.

Humming snapped Delaney out of her thoughts. She looked to her left to see Dean sat up straight and he still clutched the armrests while he hummed a song to himself. Listening to it for a second longer, she realized what song he was humming. It was one of the many songs Dean would blast throughout the house when they were younger. "Are you humming Metalica?"

"It calms me down," Dean defended, continuing to hum to himself.

Sam scoffed and shook his head at his brother. "Look, man, I get you're nervous, alright? You got to stay focused."

Dean took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Yeah, okay."

"I mean, we got thirty minutes and counting to track this thing down - or whoever it's possessing, anyway - and perform a full-on exorcism," Sam whispered, trying to get Dean's head in the game.

"On a crowded plane. That's gonna be easy," Dean retorted, slouching in his seat a bit.

"Just take it one step at a time, alright?" Sam stated as he began to look around at all the passengers on the plane. "Now, who is it possessing?"

"Well, it's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or emotional distress," Dean explained. It seemed talking was keeping him calmer because his voice didn't shake as much and his paleness was slowly faded away.

Sam glanced between the two flight attendants, one of them being Amanda. "Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash. If I were her, I'd be pretty messed up."

"Mm-hmm," Dean hummed, glancing up at the blonde attendant walking by. "Excuse me. Are you Amanda?"

"No, I'm not," the blonde attendant politely replied.

"Oh, my mistake," Dean chuckled sheepishly. He turned in his seat to the other attendant, who was obviously Amanda. "Alright, well, that's got to be Amanda back there, so I'll go talk to her. I'll get a read on her mental state."

Delaney glanced behind her to see who Dean was looking at. A tall, pretty, dirty blonde girl who couldn't be more than mid-twenty's. She didn't seem too nervous but Amanda could be one of those people who hide their emotions really well. Delaney hoped Amanda wasn't going to be the one possessed. "What if she's already possessed, Dee?"

"There's ways to test, Della," Dean responded, opening up the small duffle bag at his feet. He brought out a small squirt bottle filled with water. "I brought Holy Water."

Sam snatched the bottle from Dean and gave him a look. "We need to go more subtle, Dean. If she's possessed she'll flinch at the name of God."

Dean pointed at Sam as if he agreed. "Oh. Nice." He got up and just as he was making his way up the aisle Sam called for him. "What?"

"Say it in Latin," Sam reminded him.

"I know, Sammy," Dean told him, going to make his way over to Amanda when he was called back again. He appeared back at the row Delaney and Sam were in. "What?!"

"In Latin it's Cristo."

Dean glared at his younger brother. "Dude, I know! I'm not an idiot!"

"You think she's the one being possessed?" Delaney asked Sam once Dean left them to go talk to Amanda.

"It's hard to tell. When people are possessed you usually can't tell because demons like to make the person act as they normally would until it's ready to attack. Once it's ready, the demon takes full control over the person's body and if they're bold enough, the demon would switch the eyes to black," Sam explained to Delaney. 

"What if she's not possessed?"

"Then this whole thing got a lot more complicated than it already was," Sam sighed, running a hand over his hair. "I just hope Dean doesn't just wind up flirting with the girl."

Delaney rolled her eyes and glanced behind them to see Dean talking to Amanda as if they were friends. "I doubt that. They're just talking. He's doing that weird smile thing when he's feeling awkward."

"That's not a good sign," Sam sighed, banging his head against the headrest behind him.

Dean eventually came back and sat down next to Delaney again. "Amanda has to be the most well-adjusted person on the planet."

"You said Cristo and?"

Dean rubbed a hand over his face in irritation. "There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her."

"So if it's on the plane, it can be anyone... anywhere," Sam summed up, looking around at all the potential passengers.

The plane suddenly shook violently for a few seconds before settling back down. "Oh come on! That can't be normal!" Dean yelled, gripping the armrests.

"Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence," Delaney told Dean, rubbing a hand comfortingly over his arm.

"Della, this plane is going to crash, okay?" Dean whispered so no one else could hear what he was saying. "So quit treating me like I'm friggin' four."

"Hey, she was just trying to help, Dean!" Sam snapped, slapping him upside the head. Delaney sent him a smile in thanks. "You need to calm down."

"Well, I'm sorry I can't!"

"Yes, you can."

Dean turned to his siblings with a fierce glare. "Stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap. It's not helping."

Sam leaned across Delaney so he could get in Dean's face. "Listen, if you're panicked then you're wide open to demonic possession, so you need to calm yourself down right now."

Dean stared at his brother for a minute before exhaling slowly to calm his nerves down.

"Good," Sam said, leaning back in his seat and opened the book he had in his pocket. "Now I found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work - The Ritual Romano."

"What do we have to do?" Dean questioned, looking down at the book.

"It's two parts. The first part expels the demon from the victim's body. It makes it manifest, which makes it more powerful," Sam explained.

"More powerful? How?"

"Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore. It can just wreak havoc on its own," Sam answered.

Dean scoffed at that. "Oh, and why is that a good thing?"

"The second part sends the bastard back to Hell once and for all."

Delaney glanced around at them and unfortunately everyone seemed normal. "First thing's first - we got to find it."

After conducting a plan, Dean and Sam both got up from their seats, telling Delaney to stay where she was. She could help once they figured out who the demon was possessing. It sucked she couldn't help her two big brothers out. Delaney knew she was still kind of new to the whole hunting thing and wouldn't know how to properly find the demon. She wanted to help as much as she could but, sadly, she probably wouldn't be able to do much in this situation. The only knowledge she had was from horror movies. Those were never accurate.

After a few minutes, Sam and Dean rushed passed her and towards the back. Shooting out of her seat, Delaney followed after her brothers who argued with each other as they went.

"She's not going to believe this," Sam argued as he continued to rush down the aisles.

"Twelve minutes, dude!" Dean exclaimed.

"Dee, what's going on?" Delaney questioned, tugging on her brother's leather jacket sleeve.

Dean froze in his place and looked back at his sister. "We found the demon. It's in the co-pilot."

Delaney's eyes widened and it took her a second to realize she was being left behind as Dean rushed after Sam. Snapping herself out of whatever trance she was in, she ran after her brothers. The three of them piled into the back where Amanda organized things on the drink and snack trays.

Amanda turned at the sound of the curtain closing. She smiled warmly at Dean and turned to face the three siblings. "Oh, hi! Flight's not too bumpy for you I hope."

"Actually, that's kind of what we need to talk to you about."

Amanda furrowed her brows in confusion. "Um, okay? What can I do for you?"

Dean glanced at his two siblings, silently asking for help but they merely just shrugged. How did one tell someone who wasn't used to this lifestyle that there was a demon on board possessing the pilot? "This is gonna sound nuts, but we just don't have time for the whole "the truth is out there"  speech right now."

Sam shoved Dean to the side because he was taking forever. "Look, we know you were on Flight 2485."

Amanda's face suddenly went pale and took a step back. "Who are you guys?"

"We've spoken to some other survivors. We know something brought down that plane and it wasn't mechanical failure."

"We need to stop it from happening again here now," Dean added.

Amanda shook her head and took another step away from the siblings. "I'm sorry. I - I'm very busy."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second," Delaney stated, blocking the exit. "We're not gonna hurt you, okay? I used to think this whole thing was crazy too, but trust me, this is one hundred percent real and happening. The pilot from 2485, Chuck Lambert - he's dead."

"What? Chuck is dead?" Amanda cried, not believing her colleague died without her knowledge.

"He died in a plane crash. That's two plane crashes in two months. That doesn't strike you as strange?" Dean shot at Amanda.

Amanda shook her head, the whole thing sounding a bit crazy to her. There was no such thing as demons. 

"There was something wrong with 2485. There's something wrong with this flight, too," Sam explained, trying to rush this along. They were extremely short on time as it was.

"Amanda, you have to believe us," Dean begged.

Amanda looked between the three siblings, desperation on each of their faces. Her armor seemed to crack and she gave in. "On... On 2485, there was this man. He... had these eyes."

Sam perked up and snapped his fingers at that. "Yes! That's exactly what we're talking about."

"What are you asking me to do?" Amanda snapped in frustration. 

"Get the copilot," Dean instructed, saying it as calmly and slowly as he could so Amanda could understand. "We need you to bring him back here."

"Why? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Don't have time to explain. We just need to talk to him," Dean explained.

"How am I supposed to get the copilot - "

Delaney cut her off and stepped closer to her. "Just tell him there's something broken back here, whatever will get him out of the cockpit."

"Do you know that I could lose my job if you - "

"You're gonna lose a lot more if you don't help us out," Dean cut her off. Time was quickly running out and if they didn't get this exorcism in soon then they were going down with this plane.

Amanda took a minute to think. She looked between the three in front of her, all of them reeking desperation and fear. It was obvious they weren't lying to her whatsoever. The three all looked and sounded so genuine when they were explaining to her what was happening. Nodding slowly, she left the siblings behind as she walked over to the cockpit to get the copilot.

Dean, Delaney and Sam peeked in between the slight hole made in between the curtains to watch as Amanda talked to the copilot, spitting whatever lie she had come up with. When the two were making their way back, Dean pulled away from the curtain and handed Sam his book and the Holy Water. He motioned for Delaney to stand with Sam and when the copilot walked through the curtain, Dean punched him in the jaw. The copilot went flying into the attendant's seat located in the small room. Dean grabbed him by the front of the shirt and slammed him to the floor, placing a piece of tape over his mouth.

Amanda gasped and rushed over to where Dean was struggling with the copilot. "What are you doing? You said you were just gonna talk to him."

"We are gonna talk to him," Sam responded, flipping to the page where the exorcism was located. He poured the Holy Water over the man, causing holes to form in his shirt as his skin burned and hissed. Instantly, the copilot began to thrash and groan demonically in pain. 

Yeah, Hollywood definitely don't do these things justice. Delaney thought to herself as she watched the scene unfold from next to Amanda.

"Oh, my God!" Amanda squeaked, fear and panic evident on her face. "What's wrong with him?"

"We need you calm. We need you outside the curtain," Sam turned to look up at Amanda. "Don't let anybody in, okay? Can you do that?"

Shaking, Amanda said a quick "okay" before rushing to do exactly what Sam said.

Dean pulled his arm back and punched the guy in the jaw again. "Hurry up, Sam. I don't know how much longer I can hold him."

Sam began to quickly recite the words in the book. The copilot began to thrash and arch his back more violently and quickly. Dean continued to try and hold him down as best he could, but suddenly the copilot stopped and punched Dean. Dean fell to the floor as the copilot sat up and knocked Sam to the floor, the book and Holy Water flying from his hands.

Delaney gasped and rushed over to help her brothers. She hopped on the guy and punched him again as hard as she could. Dean sat up and watched his sister tried to take on a demon, especially one possessing a man twice her weight and size. Sam quickly continued from the book again, but was quickly knocked down again by Sam. Delaney was knocked off the copilot and he quickly grabbed her by the neck, nearly cutting off her airflow.

"I heard what happened to your boyfriend!" the demon taunted as he brought her closer to his face. "He must have died screaming. Even now, he's burning!"

Delaney couldn't find her words as the demon laughed in her face about the death of Will. She began to shake as the memories of him burning on the ceiling above her quickly flashed through her mind. Delaney could still see the horror struck look on Will's face as he looked down at her. It was if he knew that was the last time he'd ever see her again. His screams still haunted her in her sleep. It was like she could never escape that night at school.

Dean pushed himself up and swung another punch at the copilot, releasing Delaney from his grasp. She stumbled back to the wall and stayed leaning against it as she tried to catch her breath. Delaney watched as Dean held the man down yet again and Sam began to finish up the first part of the exorcism. Sam put the book down and helped Dean hold the copilot down as the demon escaped through the man's mouth. It floated in front of Delaney for a second before rushing into the air vent above her.

"Where'd he go?!" Sam yelled, releasing the copilot who was currently unconscious.

"He's in the plane. Hurry up. We got to finish it," Dean commanded, scrambling to his feet.

Sam and Dean grabbed Delaney from the floor and as the three were going to exit the back of the plane, it suddenly began to speed towards the ground. It sent Dean and Delaney flying to the wall behind them. Sam held onto the doorframe to the entrance of the back. Delaney and Sam struggled to move from the wall but each time they finally got off the wall and moved a few steps, they would be thrown right back onto the wall.

Sam scrambled for the book as it kept getting kicked away from him from the people around the plane screaming in fright and kicking their feet in fright. He eventually grabbed it and recited the second part to the exorcism. The plane finally righted itself again and an audible sigh was heard throughout the plane as everyone realized they weren't going to die today. 

Sam looked back to where Dean and Delaney emerged from the curtain in the back. Sam glanced down to his little sister who still looked traumatized from what the demon had said to her. He couldn't even begin to imagine what was going through her head right then. 

Dean had his arm wrapped around her in a comforting matter. He exchanged a look with Sam before he continued to whisper soothing things in Delaney's ear and kissing the side of her head.

Sam slowly stood up from his kneeling position on the ground and let out a sigh of relief. They did it. They actually did it. A hundred innocent lives were saved today because of them

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

An hour later, the plane landed back at the airport where EMTs and police officers were all waiting for the passengers. The copilot was sat in a wheelchair talking to a police officer about what he remembered happening, which wasn't much since he was possessed the whole time. Amanda spoke to another police officer a few feet from where the Winchester siblings were standing. She glanced over to the three of them at one point and mouthed a 'thank you' to them before focusing back on the police officer.

"Let's get out of here," Dean said and the three began to make their way back out to the Impala. He glanced over to Delaney who hadn't said a word since the ordeal with the demon. "You okay?"

Delaney sighed, visibly still shaken up about what happened. "It... It knew about Will."

Dean turned to his sister when they reached the Impala. "Della, these things, they... they read minds, okay? They lie... a lot. That's all it was."

Delaney just nodded, still not being sure if that was really what it was. However, Dean and Sam knew more about demons than Delaney, so she couldn't exactly argue with him. Silently, she followed her brother into the car so they could go see Jerry.

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

"Nobody knows what you three did, but I do. A lot of people could have been killed. Your dad's gonna be real proud," Jerry said, smiling proudly at the three siblings.

"We'll see you around, Jerry," Sam assured him.

The four said a quick good-bye before they started going in opposite directions.

Dean seemed to forget something because he stopped in his tracks and turned back to Jerry. "You know, Jerry, I meant to ask you. How did you get my cellphone number, anyway? I've only had it for six months."

"Your dad gave it to me," Jerry replied.

"What?" Sam snapped his attention over to Jerry. "When did you talk to him?"

"I didn't exactly talk to him, but I called his number. His voice message said to give you a call," Jerry answered. "Well, thanks again, guys. Hope to see you again soon."

Sam and Dean exchanged a look before they quickly hopped into the car. Delaney followed suit and Dean sped off a bit away from Jerry's before pulling over to the side of the road. All three got out before the two older ones hopped onto the trunk.

"It doesn't make sense, Dean," Sam was saying as Dean pulled out his phone. "I've called Dad's number like fifty times. It's been out of service."

Dean ignored Sam and continued to call John before placing the phone on speaker. The phone rang once before going straight to voicemail. "This is John Winchester. I can't be reached. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean - 785-555-0179. He can help." Once the phone beeped signaling the voice mail began, Dean hung up.

Delaney scoffed and shook her head. "Typical," she muttered before walking back around the car and sitting inside, crossing her arms in annoyance. You would think if he was okay that he would call either Sam or Dean to let them know where they could find him. She was so close to telling the boys they should give up on finding him because it was obvious he didn't want to be found by anyone, especially his three kids. The only family he had left.

Sam and Dean got in the car and they glanced back at Delaney. It was obvious whatever they would tell her would just go in one ear and out the other so they decided to keep quiet and continued to drive for a bit before they would stop again.

AUTHORS NOTE

I didn't even think that this chapter would be as long as it was because I skipped around a lot and merged parts together. Can I just say I love the Winchester sibling relationship though? They are each other's only family and they strive to protect each other, which I LOOOVEEEEE! 

Delaney clearly still has hard feelings towards John, which is understandable with how he treated her. However, we will soon learn about why he was the way he was with her when he finally emerges! So be patient and we'll get to that stuff sooooonnn!

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ENJOYED THIS. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING OF THIS SO FAR! I LOVE HEARING YOUR OPINIONS AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.

ORIGINALLY POSTED: FEBRUARY 6TH, 2018

EDITED ON: SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 23
Now that Dean, Sam and Delaney Winchester have lost the demon that killed their mother, the three must set out once again to track it down and finish...
56.6K 1.6K 61
With the opening of the Gate to Hell, Maddison and the boys find themselves thrust into the middle of a war with darkness. The three hunters have to...
183 0 18
Book 1 of the Winchester Siblings series. What happens when the Winchester boys find out that not only evil is after them, but that they have a sist...