Like we used to.

By Halayna123x

Ranked #1 and #3on CNCO Ranked #2 on Christopher Velez Ranked #1 on Richard Camacho Ranked #2 on Zabdiel De... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N

Chapter 4

2.6K 60 58
By Halayna123x

Amal's P.O.V

"It's been more than thirty mintues!"Erick groaned in frustartion as his hand ran down his hair.

Chris's forehead pressed against the elevator wall. "I'm so goddamn thirsty right now."

"No, Joel don't do that."Zabdiel said as his back leaned against the wall trying to figure out how to get the commantry of the game back on. "We just need to retrace our steps of how we got it last time."

"But this is what we did last time!"Joel exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air. "I clicked this button repeatedly and it happened."

"Tantos, just leave it why don't you?"Richard said as he looked at them.

Joel looked at them. "W-well then how are we g-going to get notify if something else happens?"

"Fuck me!"Erick muttered under his breath ever so annoyed being cooped up in this elevator for two hours.

"F-Fuck, what if we can't get out of here?"Joel asked as he bit his lip looking at us all.

"Have we tried our phones?"I suggested as I pulled mine out of my bag.

I unlocked my phone only to see there wasn't any service, I let out a sigh and threw the phone on my lap. "We are screwed."

"Oh no."Joel said frantically then started to pace around the elevator. "We are going to be stuck here for a long time."

"Can you stop with the pacing?"Richard said as he let out a sigh. "You are giving me a headache."

"What if we can't get out?"Joel asked as he bit his lip stopping in his tracks.

Zabdiel looked at him. "We will be fine."He assured him with a smile on his face. "I'm sure someone will get us out."

"Yeah he's right."I added as I looked at Joel. "Just sit down and hang in tight."

Joel nodded and sat next to Zabdiel. Chris turned himself around and looked at me. "Do the elevators not work on a daily basis? Or is it just when we are around?"In a harsh tone.

"Stop being a douche."Zabdiel scolded him as he looked at him. "It isn't her fault and you are not the only one stuck in here are you?"

Chris looked down at the floor acting all interest in the pattern of the carpet.

"Please say we get out though."Richard said as he looked at the celling then a loud sound of a rumble appeared.

Erick's cheeks flushed to the colour red. We all looked at him. "Didn't you have breakfast?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at Erick.

"See, I knew this boy missed something."Richard said as he looked at Erick.

"We grabbed a hot dog on the way over."Joel said as he looked at Zabdiel. "We didn't miss breakfast and we had enough of the pale ass breakfast they serve at the guesthouse."

"Can't a guy's stomach rumble and no questions asked?"Erick said in annoyed tone looking at them all. "You guys make a massive deal out of everything."

"Would you blame us?"Chris asked as he looked at Erick with a worried look.

That look I hadn't seen a long time. The one he wouldn't show so often and only to the people he really cares about.

"Since when have you been your cheery self?"Chris said as he looked at Erick. "When was the last time you cracked your jokes eh?"

"I kind miss those jokes to be honest."Zabdiel confessed as he looked down at his fingers.

I looked at them all. "Maybe you guys should leave Erick alone."

Then the elevator door yanked opened to see Mr Jackman stood there and a maintenance man stood next to him.

He clapped his hands together. "Everyone okay? My job is done here."

Mr Jackman looked at him and gave him a nod then he picked up his tooth box then left.

We all walked out of the elevator, behind him stood a girl and I looked at her clearly trying to remember who she is.

"Amal!"She yelled as she threw her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "Anouk!"

She looked at me. "Thank gosh you remembered me."She let out a sigh of relief.

"Why wouldn't I?"I said with a soft chuckle as I looked at her. "I thought you were still in Scotland studying."

"I just thought I'd come back for a little bit."Anouk said with a smile then saw the guys. She bit her lip. "Who are these?"She whispered.

"Your father new recruits."

"I still don't get how you can still work for my father."Anouk said as she looked at me. "You are an absolute gem."

"Yeah she is."Mr Jackman said in a annoyed tone.

Richard looked at Anouk. "I'm Richard you are?"

Anouk looked at him slowly wanting to melt at the presence of these five guys around us.

I gave her a look. "I know it's hard but you got to."I whispered between us as the guys looked at us.

"Hi I'm Anouk!"She introduced herself with a wave. "I'm Amal's friend."

"I'm Chris."Chris introduced himself with a grin on his face.

"I'm Erick."Erick introduced himself as he smiled.

"I'm Joel."Joel introduced himself as he looked at Anouk. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Zabdiel."Zabdiel said with a soft chuckle.

Mr Jackman let out a coughed and looked at us all. "Time to back to work."

"But we haven't even ha-"Erick started to say but Joel cut him off with a nudge.

Mr Jackman looked at me. "In the conference Amal in ten."

I nodded. "I'll be there sir."

Then he left. Richard looked at me. "Why don't we take you out to dinner?"

"After all we were stuck in a elevator for two hours with us bickering and chiz."Zabdiel said with a smile. "At least let us treat you for dinner, it's the least we can do."

"Why don't you join us to Anouk?"Chris asked as he looked at her with gleaming eyes.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out.

Anouk looked at me and then looked at Chris. "I would love to but simply we have things to do tonight."

"Who said it had to be tonight?"Joel asked with a grin on his face.

"I'm just hungry."Erick moaned as he looked at me. "Where is the quickest place I can get food around here?"

"In the fridge by the coffee machine."I replied with a sweet smile.

He smiled then walked off to the fridge. Richard looked at me. "What do you say?"

"Join us for dinner?"Zabdiel asked with a gleaming smile on his face.

Before I could open my mouth, knowing it had to be a no even though they are such wonderful guys I couldn't be around Chris not again. The last two hours were too painful for me.

"She'll go."Anouk answered for me.

"Tomorrow at six?"Joel suggested as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah it sounds good."I said with a fake smile on my face.

I'll probably cancel tomorrow. Richard nodded then I left for the conference room.

-

"Why are you acting so weird for?"Anouk asked as we walked into my apartment.

"I'm not."I replied with a smile on my face. "You are just seeing things, it's probably jet lag."

Anouk let out a sigh and sat herself on the couch with the remote in her hands. "Still got white collar?"

"Yeah it's there. I'm gunna have a shower I'll be back."

Then I left and went into the bathroom, I sat down on the shower floor the water pouring over me washing off the scent of Chris.

Tears streamed down my face.

I'll be right here waiting for you..

What do you think so far? I added a new character and you'll be seeing a lot of her!

Besos x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 975 26
π‘Œπ‘Ž 𝑑𝑒́ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  π‘šπ‘–π‘Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘  𝑑𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘’... π‘Œπ‘œ 𝑑𝑒 π‘ π‘œπ‘›Μƒπ‘’Μ , 𝑑𝑒 β„Žπ‘–π‘π‘’ 𝑒𝑙 π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Œπ‘œ 𝑒𝑛 π‘œπ‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘£π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž 𝑙𝑙�...
13.9K 825 28
πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’? π™°πš—πš πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 πš–πšŽ ? π™Ύπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ'𝚜 π™Άπš˜πš πš’πš— πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’...
11.4K 331 32
"π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?" "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘žπ‘’π‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘Ž, π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘œ 𝑒𝑙." "𝐡𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›οΏ½...
2.5K 126 33
He got turned to hurt his family. Still not knowing the whole truth, his girlfriend stays by his side. Will he hurt her though? Is he capable of hurt...