Cursed with Wings (Thranduil...

Da spypuppy

[Book 1] Belle is a cursed She Elf. Betrayed by her own family, Belle runs for the hills, forced to accep... Altro

Prologue.
Chapter One: The Curse.
Chapter Two: The Fear Of Losing A Mother.
Chapter Three: The Change.
Chapter Four: Meeting An Elf.
Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.
Chapter Six: The Prince.
Chapter Seven: The Disappointed King.
Chapter Eight: The Arrow Of Hunger.
Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.
Chapter Nine Part 2: Meet The Healer.
Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.
Chapter Eleven: The Queen.
Chapter Twelve: The Lullaby.
Chapter Thirteen: Grandma
Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.
Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.
Chapter Sixteen: The Dying Queen.
Chapter Seventeen: The Tortured Seamstress.
Chapter Eighteen: The Ball.
Chapter Nineteen: The Willow.
Chapter Twenty One: The Moonlight Dance.
Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.
Chapter Twenty Three: Mother In The In-between.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Loss Of A Great.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Saving An Innocent.
Chapter Twenty Eight: A New Hope.
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Newcomers.
Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.
Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.
Chapter Thirty Two: The Fateful Encounter.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 1: The Announcement.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.
Chapter Thirty Four: A Possible Future.
Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...
Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 1: The Betrayal.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Aftermath.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Truth.
Chapter Forty: The Poor Criminal.
Chapter Forty One: Memories.
Chapter Forty Two: The Battle.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty: Questions.

10.6K 418 65
Da spypuppy

Belle's P.O.V

My eyes went huge. There in front of me sat Thranduil, the Prince of the Mirkwood realm. His fingers gently pulling out splinters from my wounded hand. I hissed in pain as he tried to get a huge stick that was in deep. I pulled back my hand, protecting it from the evil fingers.

He sighed and looked at me, his blue eyes stared into mine. "There are only 3 left to go. The faster we get them out, the better," he said laying his hand out for mine. I groaned in defeat, giving him my hand. He instantly gripped my wrist, preventing me from pulling back. He looked down at my hand again, his two fingers squeezing the infected skin, blood was pouring out, drip by drip.

I bit down on my lip hard, not wanting to scream like a little girl. Finally, a little piece of wood came swimming up. Thranduil quickly grabbed it and threw it away.

After another two minutes of agonizing pain, the splinters were all out. I dipped my hand in the water, washing all the blood away. I pulled my hand up to inspect the wound, it was pretty deep, blood started to flow back, making me look at Thranduil, but he was already a step ahead of me.

Untucking his white shirt, ripping the corner revealing a little patch of his lightly shade of pale skin. He looked up at me and smirked "Do you like what you see?" He said teasingly, wriggling his eyebrows. I looked at him and smiled, "What is there to look at?" He instantly dropped the smile, putting a hand over his heart and looked heart broken.

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Tears were streaming from my eyes. Thrandy looked at me with a small grin on his face. "What?" I asked, is there something on my face? He looked down at the ground, fiddling with a piece of green grass and mumbled, "Your laugh is cute."

I stood there shocked, no one, and I mean no one has ever commented nicely on my laugh. I felt heat come into my cheeks. Thranduil gazed up at me and pinched my cheek, like a baby with their grandparents saying, "awwww."

My blushed reddened as I swatted away his hand. He chuckled and stretched out his hand for me to take it. "Thranduil," he said, waiting for a reply. I gulped, should I give him my name? It wouldn't hurt, right?

"Um-m Belle," I muttered and shook his hand, gently.

He gave me a confused look, "Do I know you? That name sounds familiar?" My eyes widened. How does he know my name? I haven't told my name to anyone one except for Raina, Dawn, Ollie and the twins. Have I?

Suddenly a memory clicks in my head. I being chained up against a tree while Thranduil sat at a fire. I remember sneering my name at him. STUPID, STUPID! Mentally hitting my head.

I came back into reality to have hands waving in front of me. "Hello? Anyone home?"

I blinked and shook my head and said "What did you say?"

He sighed and asked "I was just wondering what your hobbies are. Music? Cooking?" I shook my head and laughed. I then look at him, straight in the eye.

"If I tell you will you promise not to laugh?" Thranduil raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Archery," I mumbled looking at the ground, a small smile in my face. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What??!"

I looked up at him, and said, "I like archery, there I said it."

He looked like he was about to laugh, which hurt a little. "Are you joking with me?" He questioned.

I shook my head.

He looked at me. His eyes wide and his mouth open. He was like that for 2 minutes until I got a bit uncomfortable under his stare.

"What??" I asked, scared of what he might say next.

He shook his head and said "Sorry... Just never before have I heard a lady say she likes archery" His eyes held curiosity.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes and said "You got a problem with that?" He instantly shook his head and mumbled under his breath, "I think it's different."

I looked at him for a moment and asked "What do you like to do?"

He looked at me then pointed at the iron sword and said "I like sword fighting, I guess. I am also good with daggers, but not so much with archery."

We kept talking learning about each other. Thranduil's favourite colour was green, likes playing the violin and loves and I mean loves cinnamon rolls. Me on the other hand likes the colour blue, likes creating weapons and loves nature.

It went silent for a while until he asked, "When did you start learning archery?" I heard while looking at the till water.

"When I was 6 years old. My mother was getting a fresh loaf of bread, she told me to wait by the bookstore. I was a curious and a non-obedient child and tend to wander. I heard the sounds of swords battling against each other. Grunts of pain and annoyance. I came across a practice fighting arena. Men with swords, slicing each other's armour as the fought. Looking on I saw a man with a bow in his hand, shooting targets fast as possible. Some not exactly making the centre. That's when I fell in love. I wanted to be the first female archest in the land. Not caring about the unapproved stares I got. My mother was shocked the first time I told her I wanted to be an archer, but she seemed to like the idea after a while."

I gave Thranduil a sad smile before turning my gaze to the lake. I sighed, pulling my legs up to my chest.

"Ever since she died, I have never used a bow again." My voiced cracked as I thought about my mother. I felt the tears forming, threatening to be free.

I sniffled, wiping my eyes with my hand. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked around to see Thranduil with a saddened expression in his eyes and a small sympathetic smile upon his face. I put a hand over his hand and muttered, "thank you."

I stared at the water, a few fish swimming near, they were golden and when the moonlight hit, it made their scales glow.

I suddenly chuckled and said, "I remember one time, I was aiming for a pine cone and I didn't watch my footing. I fell down a hill and landed in a pile of mud. I wasn't allowed to set foot into the house until all the mud was all off" I heard a chuckle behind me.

I turned and faced Thrandy, he sat there crossed legged on the grass and his face was shadowed making it hard to actually see his expression. "What about you? How is it like to be a prince, the future king?"

I heard him sigh as he leaned back against the willow's trunk. He rubbed his face with his hand and muttered "To be honest, I have never wanted to be king. But I have no say in what I want. I have to be strong and powerful, lead men into battle and be in charge of an entire kingdom. I just want to be normal."

I laughed.

"What?"

"There is no such thing as 'normal'! If there was, life would be very boring!" I exclaimed. I thinking of something to do to make it more 'exciting' for the days until his coronation I must have thought for a while when a brilliant idea came to mind.

When I came back into reality I had hands waving frantically in my face. "Hello!? Belle?" Thranduil's voice sounded worried and confused.

"I have got it!" I clapping my hands together, scaring him a little.

"You've got what?"

"An Idea! Every day you are going to have one wish, you get to decide what to do, have, want, each day until you are crowned so you can live a little for once. What do you think?" I asked looking at Thranduil and his face went blank.

He looked at me and said "Ok I'll do it. But I have a question?"

"Shoot!"

"Will you Belle, be my partner in crime?"

I nodded my head, a small smile appeared on my face. Thranduil gave me a grin, some of his silvery blonde hair fell across as he leaned back thinking. "What will be your first wish?" I asked. Thranduil thought for a moment more, then stood up, giving me a wicked grin.

"Bells, will you dance with me?" He said, stretching out his hand to me.

"Don't call me Bells!"

..................................................................................................................................

What do ya think?

Sorry I am taking awhile to update, school kills me!

What do think about the "King"s Wishes?"

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thank you again, you guys a cool kiwis!

Until next time :)

Spypuppy ;)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

59.3K 2.1K 37
(Completed!) When Asgard sends its princess to Middle-Earth, Odin doesn't believe that she will remember anything. But when the Elven king Thranduil...
95.3K 2.6K 65
(Ranked #1 in LokixOC) Thistle is an elven dragon rider who finds herself living with the Avengers after helping with a mission. Loki tried taking ov...
169K 5.4K 32
"What do you mean a child jumped off the bridge?" This is where young LĂșthien's story continues, after experiencing a traumatic experience she finds...
180K 5.7K 61
Sarelle is a ordinary 9 year old girl in 1910. However, one night she becomes an involuntary time traveller. She can't decide where she goes or when...