Miracle Is Dead

By HeyImKawaiii

Skylar is just a normal teenager who likes to defy her mothers rules, sneak out and do illegal stuff for fun... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Kidnapping
Chapter 3: Cops
Chapter 4: The Crash
Chapter 5: Bad News
Chapter 6: Savior
Chapter 7: First Kiss
Chapter 8: The Fight
Chapter 9: Avery's What?!
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Breakup?
Chapter 13: Moving
Chapter 14: New School
Chapter 15: Zoe's Party
Chapter 17: Mom Catches On
Chapter 18: Fang!
Chapter 19: Wait...Josie?!
Chapter 20: First Time
Chapter 21: Lectured
Chapter 22: I Think I Might Be Pregnant
Chapter 23: Pregnant or nah?
Chapter 24: Graduation
Chapter 25: Los Angeles
Chapter 26: Fang's Dad
Chapter 27: Long Lost Cousin
Chapter 28: The End?

Chapter 16: We Meet Again

46 1 0
By HeyImKawaiii

I awake slowly the next morning to the sound of voices talking coming from the living room. I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I look down at my body and notice that I was still wearing my outfit from last night. I walk over to my closet and pull out some shorts anda t-shirt. As soon as I put my outfit on, I step outside of my bedroom and see Amelia, Avery's sister, talking with my mom.

"Amelia, what are you doing here?" I ask her, really surprised that she was here.

"I've been trying to get in contact with you! But after the funeral I haven't been able to. I got in contact with your mom and she told me that you haven't been around for weeks. And she just called me saying that you came back and moved to Seattle so I had to come and say hi!" Amelia explains with a smile on her face.

"Oh, well its glad to see you again," I say giving her a hug. Amelia is like a older sister to me. When we were younger Tyler, Avery, Amelia, and I would go play together. We were all so close together. Now both of our siblings our no longer here on this earth.

"We should hang out sometime. My college isn't too far away."

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Okay, we'll keep in touch," she says giving me a hug before leaving out of our door.

"It's so good to see her again. I haven't seen her since Tyler and Her senior year," my mom says. I turn around towards her. I go and sit on the couch, slouching. My mom and uncle had the news on so I just sit and stare at the tv.

"So Joyce," Uncle Dave begins speaking. "I spoke to my wife, Rebekah, and she told me that she's gonna come move here permenantly so I'm thinking about getting another apartment in this apartment complex so that it's not too crowded."

"Oh that's wonderful! I can't wait to see my wonderful nieces and nephew!" my mom exclaims.

My Uncle Dave and Aunt Rebekah have four kids. Three girls and one boy. The oldest of their kids are Trinity and Cassidy. They're sixteen year old twins that are the complete opposite of each other. Trinity is all about the beach life and is into beach guys. Cassidy is a typical cowgirl thats into cowboys and country music. Yup, total opposites. They're both gonna be really disappointed when they have to move to Seattle.

Krystal is their third daughter. She's thirteen years old and quite obnoxious. Probably because she's in middle school and kids in middle schools always act like they're the boss. Ethan is the youngest of them all. He's five and the cutest. Hopefully he doesn't turn as crazy as his sisters.

"Isn't that great, Skylar?" my mom asks me causing me to snap back into reality. "You get to see little Ethan again! I know he's your favorite."

"Yeah, because he isn' crazy unlike his sisters." As soon as I say that I get a death glare from her making me roll my eyes.

"This just in," a voice from the tv starts to say. We all turn our way to the tv to watch what the news lady as to say. "Two brothers were last seen robbing a convienent store in Seattle with ski masks over their face. This isn't the first time these boys have been seen doing crime. These boys are armed and dangerous so I suggest to be careful when you're out in Seattle."

The screen showed a picture of the two boys. I could recognize the body structure of them. They were Fang and Zach. I couldn't believe it! I stiffin in my seat as I saw the picture. My mom noticed my reaction to the news and asked me what was wrong.

I told her it was nothing as I stood up and began walking to the front door. I put my forehead against the front door and listen in to my mom and Uncle Dave talk.

"Is this the case you're working on?" I hear my mom ask my uncle.

"Yes it is. These boys are very dangerous. What the people at the station said was that these boys use to do all these crimes and then dropped off the face of the earth or something for 2 months and now their back. I don't really know what's up with them," Uncle Dave explains.

"Wait... two months? Thats how long Skylar was gone," my mom says sounding confused.

"You think she might have something to do with these boys?"

"Uh...no it's probably just a coincident."

I walk out the door and immediatly run into Josie. "Uh..Josie. What are you doing here? The Japanese tutoring isn't for a few more hours," I say confused.

"I was thinking that maybe we should go hang out around town or something! Since you're still new to Seattle I thought that I should show you around and have some fun!"

"Oh... Well okay, that's fine. I was heading out anyways. Where do you wanna go first then?" I ask her.

"Let's go to Chinatown!" she exclaims pulling my hand her way as she rushes to the elevator.

We decided to run around all around Chinatown and I have to admit it was fun. We decided to do some karaoke. Josie sang Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus and I sang Ain't It Fun by Paramore. If I must say, I'm a pretty damn good singer.

After karaoke, we decide to go to a Japanese restaurant for lunch. After lunch we went to some of the parks in Chinatown which lasted til about seven o'clock because we both lost track of time. 

"We should go to a club!" Josie says with excitement.

"Why? We were supposed to study for Japanese class and we kind of didn't study," I say.

"Oh come on, live alittle!"

"I'm just telling you what you told me a few days ago. I personally don't have a problem with it. I used to go to clubs alot."

"Oh wow! Really? I've only been to one club and it was so much fun! So lets go!" Josie says as she starts pulling my arm down the street. We were only a few blocks away from the club so we continue to walk down the street.

My phone starts to ring so I pull out my iPhone and look at my phone. My mom was calling me. I roll my eyes as I swipe my phone to answer. "Hello?"

"Skylar, where are you?" she asks me.

"I'm hanging out with Josie. Why?"

"I think you should come home. It's getting pretty late and you saw the news earlier. I don't want anything to happen to you, especially when those boys are out there."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine," I say as I hang up the phone. I turn back to Josie and say, "Okay lets go."

It took us about another ten minutes of walking until we finally reach the club. We end up having a really good time. The club was playing really good EDM music and Josie and I danced the night away. After two hours we decided to go and sit down for a little while. I was exuasted.

We sat down and began talking about a lot of random crap until I saw someone who looked familiar in the distance.

"Uh hello?" Josie says to me as she waves her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Uh.." I kept watching the guy who looks familiar as he starts to walk towards the exit. "I'll be right back." I stand up and start to follow him. I walk out of the club. I turn my head towards the right and then the left and thats when I come face to face with Zach with him pointing a gun at me.

"Well look what we have here. Long time no see," Zach says to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"I should ask you that. The last time I checked you were living in Newcastle, not Seattle."

"Well things change, people move. That's what I did. I moved. To be away from that town with awful memories. If I stayed in that town, I would just be reminded of everything."

"Yeah yeah whatever," he says waving his gun around. "You could've gone anywhere in Washington, but yet you chose Seattle."

"Same to you."

"Oh how I've NOT missed you. I'm glad Fang broke up with you and ran away. I'm not too happy that he didn't end up too far away. Because now we're both in the same city...again."

"Whatever. Why are you still pointing that gun at me?"

"Oh," he says looking at the gun. "This thing. Because I'm gonna end your life. You're always in the way and I just can't have that anymore."

"Oh, so you're gonna pull that trigger? Because it doesn't look like it."

"Don't test me," he says clicking the tirgger in place.

I stiffen as he does that. "Fang won't allow it."

"Fang's not around. Even if he finds out that I'm the one thats gonna kill you, he'll forgive me. I'm his brother after all. He can't just leave me. Why do you think he left you and took me with him?"

"I don't care what you have to say."

"Well say bye-bye," he says as he's about to pull the trigger.

I close my eyes, accepting the fate I have. I'm so stupid. Why did I move to Seattle? I just want Fang back. I hear a gunshot as a heavy weight pushes me to the side causing me to fall hitting my head on the concrete. I knew exactly who pushed me. It was Fang. He saved me. Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 45
Sage has worked hard to separate herself from the life she was born into. She tries to keep things as normal as possible. As normal as they can be in...
552 224 36
A socially challenged girl with strange habits trying her best to smile everyday and act normal... but normal is'nt quite the right description for t...
1.1M 33.3K 51
The world is split in two by a fence separating the upper Class and the lower Lawless societies. Class are raised to hate Lawless, believing them to...
3.6K 103 18
Mafia boss axel black could have any girl that he could possibly want at his feet.... Why would he go and choose his best friends sister little siste...