The Purple Ninja

By BloodRedDemons

{Occurring in Season 2 episode 8-13} With the final battle approaching and the Overlord about to come back in... More

1|Lucy
2|Ninjago City
3|Who was she?
4|Intruders
5|The Truth
6|Together?
7|Other Ninja
8|Temple Of Light
9|Transition
10|Another Way?
11|Bonding
12|Take Action
13|Not Our Day
14|Strike Back
15|On Our Way
16|Confronting
17|Transformation
18|The Fight
19|A Lesson
20|Back In Ninjago
21|Don't Give Up
22|Final Battle
24|Spring Festival
25|Happy Ending

23|Garmadon

79 1 0
By BloodRedDemons

KAI: "But where's Lloyd and Lucy?"

Both Lloyd and I appeared on a golden and silver dragon.

EVERYONE: "Lloyd! Lucy!"

MISAKO: "You both were brilliant."

SENSEI: "Because of you both, Ninjago is safe, because of you both, there will be a tomorrow."

KAI: "Speaking of which, if the Overlord should ever show his face again around here, we'll be ready!"

LUCY: "Definitely!" *nods.*

COLE: "And next time we'll be a little more humble."

ZANE: "And a little more wise."

JAY: "Andddd with better catchphrases" *everyone laughed.*

I looked over next to me to see Lloyd frown. Garmadon...

LUCY: "Lloyd...I'm sorry..."

MISAKO: "Lloyd...We will all miss your father.."

I was about to further comfort him when I heard the noise of rubble.

?: "Lloyd!"

We all turned to see...Garmadon?!

GARMADON: "Wha...what happened?" *He asked looking around.*

MISAKO: "Garmadon, is it really you?" *asked shocked.*

LLOYD: "Dad? Dad?!" *shouted happily as he ran to hug him.*

MISAKO: "Every ounce of evil, and venom, is gone." *said hugging him.*

GARMADON: "I feel...good..it's been so long!"

SENSEI: "Good to have you back brother" *said walking up.*

GARMADON: "Wu! Good to be back!" *said happily shaking Sensei's hand.*

LLOYD: "Father...this is Lucy, she's been helping me this entire time...I really like her a lot." *brings me over as I blush hard*

GARMADON: *smiles at me* "Its nice to meet you Lucy, thank you for helping my son! And taking care of him."

LUCY: "Nice to meet you too sir, and it's no problem, I like your son a lot too..." *blushes even redder while shaking his hand*

Garmadon eventually starts walking off with Misako as Lloyd stands next to me.

LUCY: "Go with them Lloyd...they're your parents, and you finally have them both. You have your family."

LLOYD: *Looks over at me softly* "I...I don't wanna leave you alone..."

LUCY: *scoffs* "Lloyd...don't do that. I'll be fine, I promise. I have the ninja. Go spend time with your family. You deserve it."

LLOYD: *smiles a little* "Thanks Lucy. I'll be back in a second!" *runs off*

SENSEI: *walks up and stands next to me* "Young love...it's a beautiful thing."

LUCY: *Jumps slightly* "Sensei?!"

SENSEI: "I've been noticing the way you too act with eachother, it's actually quite cute."

LUCY: "You watch us?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 31 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
3.8K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...
304K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
2.8K 108 17
A ninja never quits... That's what the ninja have been saying for years. But what happens when a ninja does quit? ...literally. -------- Webs of lies...