Cross the Line

Від DollieCraves

"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female Більше

Twilight
Playlist
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
New Moon
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
Eclipse
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Breaking Dawn: Part I
Author Note
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
Breaking Dawn: Part II
4.7
4.8
Authors Note
4.9
4.10
Epilogue
Note from Me to You

0.7

40.5K 772 224
Від DollieCraves

"Do you think they could be anymore... attention seeking?" Rosalie asks, as the vampire's and the human watch Edward and Bella walk through the crowd of students at Forks High School. Cassandra leans into Emmett and looks at Rose, "well... what's the difference between me and Bella?"

Rose looks at the tiny human, "there isn't... but I got to hand it to you, you somehow managed to warm my frozen heart." Cassandra smiles and squeals as she jumps over to hug Rosalie. Rosalie smiles and hugs back the small girl. Emmett smiles as he loves how his siblings are accepting Cassandra into their everyday lives. As the bell rings, Emmett grabs Cassandra by her hand and pulls her back from the group leaving the nicely parked cars.

"Are you okay babe? You look really tired." Cassandra sighs and looks up at her mate, "I'm okay, my parent's came home this morning right before you came and got me, and they've been fighting. I don't know about what... but it sounds serious."

Emmett sighs and pulls his little mate into his arms, "I'm sorry baby, I wish I could help." Cassandra lays her head on his chest and kisses it, "you are, just by being here."

"I cannot believe this!" Cassandra rolls her eyes as she watches Alice screams about finding out that Cassandra's birthday is coming up soon.

"Alice it's only -"

"It's in July, but that doesn't mean why you couldn't tell us! It's freaking a month and a half!" Cassandra giggles as she watches the pixie like vampire throw her arms up in the air.

Jasper just shakes his head at the two girls, "c'mon now darlin', it's the only thing that makes us feel normal - celebrating birthdays."

"Who said what a about a birthday?" Cassandra turns her head as she watches Caleb descend from the stair case with Rose right behind him. Alice glares at the small girl and looks at her brother, "Caleb! It's Cassandra, she's finally turning 18, and she thought it would be cool to hide that from us."

Caleb snorts, "oh, Cassie, you thought you were badass now, now you face the wrath of Alice."

Cassandra glares at Caleb, "fuck you, Caleb." Caleb just smirks at small human and takes a seat next to Rosalie, who gracefully glided her way to the sofa during the exchange between the two.

"Ooo, I can't wait to tell Emmett..."

"NO, we aren't doing that, okay? You guys have given me enough, nothing else should be happening."

"C'mon shorty, it's not even that bad, let Alice throw you a party."

Cassandra rolls her eyes, "I'm not that short! Besides, that's like asking to be killed - no offense pixie."

Alice giggles, "none taken, but seriously please, it will be really fun, I've already seen it!" Cassandra groans and leans on to Jasper, "seriously Alice?! What was the point in trying to beg me to let you throw one?"

Alice throws her arms up in the air again, "normally I don't ask! So be lucky I even did."

"She's right you know," Esme's soft motherly voice echos through out the living room, "hi Esme!" Cassandra shouts and gets off the sofa, making a b-line to her second mom. Cassandra wraps herself around Esme like a kola bear. Everyone laughs at Cassandra, but deep down they all know Esme loves when Cassandra does that, makes her feel like Cassie is her own, and she loves that.

Esme squeezes her back and sets her down on the ground, "would you like something to eat?" Cassandra nods her head quickly, leaving Esme to giggle as she walks out the room to the kitchen. Cassandra turns back around to see her other family engaged in something other than themselves. Jasper and Caleb were watching a University of Washington baseball game, and the girls were all enthused by fashion magazines. Taking a seat next to Caleb, Cassandra puts her feet up on his lap, making him raise an eyebrow at her, but none the less, let's her do it.

"Sooo.... can someone tell me when Emmett is going to be back, I want him to meet my parents."

"OH MY GOD, seriously!? I knew it!" Alice squeals grabbing Rosalie's hands, who was squealing as well. Cassandra starts blushing, "god, never mind then."

"No no, we don't mean it badly, we've just been waiting for this day to come," Rosalie squeals out, "that means it's becoming more official."

"So, when is he going to be home?" Caleb chuckles at the small girl, patting her tiny, boney ankle as she shuns back from the two loud vampire girls.

Cassandra wakes up out of a dead sleep, to see Emmett laying on his side looking at her. "Do you hear that?"

Emmett nods his head and sighs, "why didn't you tell me they've been fighting like this?"

Cassandra rolls on her side and props herself up on her elbow to look at him, "because they're hardly home and when they argue it's because of me."

"Why do they fight over you?"

She sighs and sits up, "it's what they fight about, not all me in all honesty."

"Well, what is it?"

Cassandra takes a deep breath and looks right into Emmett's eyes.

"Come on Cassie, it will be fun!" Cassandra rolls her eyes at her brother, who was a year older than her. They were the best of friends and he couldn't wait to take her to her first high school party.

"Michael, c'mon, you know I can't. I have to stay up and study for this final. Besides, just give me the aderall and go. I'll come and get you later."

Michael scoffs at his little sister, "you've been studying for this class since you came out of moms womb –"

"Impossible, dumbass."

" – besides, it's a great way to end the school year and go into summer with a bang, please."

Michael starts giving his sister the puppy dog eyes, and she can't help but to fall for it every single time. "You're the biggest piece of shit, you know that?"

Michael laughs, "yes! You got two hours to get ready. So get it together."

Cassandra glares at her brother and just turns around in her seat. Looking into her vanity mirror, she sighs and gets up to start getting ready.

~

Cassandra looks into the mirror and flips her hair over her shoulder. She decided to go with a cute light olive bralette and a pair of high waisted ripped jeans, with a pair of light olive green vans to match. Leaving her make-up the way she had it during school, she decided to straighten her curly mess you call hair. Spraying on some perfume, she made her way down stairs to her brother.

"You ready?" Michael looks up from his phone and smiles at his baby sister.

"Oh you know I am."

~

Once Cassandra pulls up around the corner to the house they are attending the party at, she parks the car and looks at Michael, "we can't be going hard okay?"

Michael knew his sister drank and did drugs here and there, but she wasn't really a party girl. Only at small gatherings. "Gotchu, let's have a sibling's night."

Cassandra smiles and follows pursuit of her brother. Once getting on the side walk, she takes her brother's hand and walks to the door. The bass of the EDM song "Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)" was getting ready to drop, and both siblings took the drop as the best way to enter the party. Michael looking over at Cassandra, they both smile, and Michael pushes the door open and they both enter.

Cassandra was being greeted by everyone, and Michael was saying hey to his friends. The siblings didn't let go of each other. Michael leans into his sister and says into his ear, "let's go get something to drink."

Cassandra smiles and shakes her head, letting her brother drag her to the kitchen. She giggles when she sees her brother girlfriend, Candy, give him a hug, making him drop the mixed vodka drink. She waves at Candy and takes the drink from her brother.

"I'm going to go dance!" Michael nods at his sister and watches her leave before he turns to his girlfriend.

Right before Cassandra got onto the dance floor, she chugged her red solo cup of mixed drink. "CASSIE!"

Spinning around, she is met with her friend's gaze, "Sofia!"

The girls giggle and hug each other, "C'mon! We have bottles over here and some of that good stuff!"

Sofia grabs Cassandra's hand and tugs her towards the corner of the room, the song finally changing to "Light" by San Holo. Taking another chug of her drink, she finally finishes it and chucks it somewhere in the room. Head banging to the song they finally make it to the sofas and table.

"CASSANDRA'S HERE! SHOTS!" She giggles at her friend Sam, watching him clumsily poor vodka into the shot glasses. She takes a shot glass from Sam's hand and leans into kiss his cheek. As someone shouts '1,2, and 3', Cassandra couldn't help but smile at her friends, and couldn't be anymore happier with her life. Throwing back the shot, she was handed a beer by her other friend Jake. She happily opened it, and lifted it to her lips. She giggles when she watches all her friends mess around.

The song changes again to "Now or Never" by Tritonal, she watches Sofia come into her view. "Let's go dance!"

She smiles and drags Sofia onto the dance floor. Both girls started moving around, holding onto each other and once the beat drops, they started dancing around and having fun. Michael smiles from the corner of the room at his little sister. That catches Cassandra's eye, and she looks at Sofia and to Michael, Sofia catches onto idea, and they both make their way to Cassandra's brother and girlfriend.

"C'mon big bro!" Michael smiles at his little sister, and looks down at her stretched out hand. He laughs, tilting his head back, putting his hand into hers. Sofia does the same to Candy, and the couple gets dragged to the little corner. Michael has never seen his sister so happy, but he's glad he got her to come.

The song changes to "This is Dirty" by DVBBS & MOTi, Sofia looks over at Cassandra and rubs her thumb over her nose a couple of times, then moving her head a little to the side, gesturing to the table in the corner. Cassandra nods her head, looking over to see if her brother was still near her, which he wasn't, Candy and him were grinding on each other. She shakes her head and makes her way back to the table. Plopping down next to Sofia, she grabs the bottle of vodka off the table and take a pull from it.

"So who has it?" Sofia giggles, "me."

Cassandra watches Sofia pull a little baggy of white powder out of her bra. Cassandra watches Sofia get the lines ready. Three for each of them, their lucky number. Sofia takes her lines first, Cassandra getting excited for her turn. Sofia always had the good good, and she couldn't wait to be off the walls. Cassandra leans down and quickly does her lines. Coming up quickly and snorting, she rubs her nose. Nodding her head to the dance floor again, her and Sofia make their way to it.

~

By the time it hits 12 mid-night, both girls were off their asses. Cassandra was crossed and just finished the rest of the bottle. The girls finished off the half gal to themselves and were more than pleased.

"Cassandra! Oh my god, I've been looking everywhere for you. We got to get home before mom and dad."

Cassandra looks up from the sofa, and sighs. The song "Incredible" by Carnage and Borgore booming in the background. Shoving her hand up in her brothers face, gave him the clue that she was more than ready to leave. Yanking her up, he picks her up and throw her over his shoulder. She giggles and waves bye to her friends, her friends laughing at her. Michael successful got them both outside. Gently putting Cassandra in the passenger seat, he puts her seatbelt on and bounds to the driver seat. He finally sobered up and was ready to drive.

"How was the party?" Michael looks at her and she smiles with her eyes still closed.

"I should've gone sooner."

Michael laughs, "yeah, it was fun. There's more to come!" Cassandra smiles and looks over to her brother, grabbing his hand. He makes his way on the freeway, and starts going 70. Freeways are way faster in New Mexico than Washington.

"Michael?"

"Yeah baby sis?"

"I just want to let you know, I love you."

Michael squeezes her hand, "I know, I love you –"

Before he could finish the sentence, a car came over the railing and crashes into Michael's side. Cassandra hear bloodcurdling screaming, little does she know, it is her. Feeling the car spin out and tumble around, made Cassandra black out.

Once waking up, the siblings were upside down. "Oh my god, Michael.... MICHAEL!"

Cassandra undoes the seatbelt, falling on her head weirdly but gets situated on her knees. Slapping her brother on the face, "Michael, please."

Sobbing, Michael cracks his eyes open, "calm down, I'm okay..."

"No you aren't!"

Before Michael could say anything, they hear sirens. "Stay awake, stay awake..."

"I tried to stay awake for him, but I couldn't. I remember holding his hand before I passed out."

Emmett wipes the tears off his mate's face, "well what happen?"

"I woke up in the hospital, parents holding my hands. I asked them what happen, and they told me they were able to save me and Michael."

"But?"

"Well, when they left to go check on Michael... well, he was gone."

Emmett shakes his head in shock, "gone? Like he got up and left?"

"Yes, he just got out of surgery and we were both out for three days."

"Hmmm..."

"Now, my parents blame me because I was fucked up off of coke and alcohol. They said if I wasn't needy and distracting him, the car accident wouldn't have happened."

Emmett grabs his sobbing mate and rubs her back, "it's okay, it's okay. That's why those people won't leave you alone?"

He felt her nodding her head on his chest, "and that's why you moved because everyone blames you?"

"Yes, if I wasn't so trashed –"

"It wasn't you fault at all Cassandra Marie! You are perfect and I know your brother is doing just fine. This isn't you fault..."

Hi guys! I hope you guys like this chapter. We got to see into Cassandra's past, and now Emmett knows what Jasper does.

The music is actually off my party playlist, haha. So nothing from the era of when Twilight does take place. Please vote, comment, add to your library. It will make this girl happy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35K 1.3K 21
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE 𝒙 FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE ©edenvgard
59.2K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC
612K 16.1K 95
"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC)
203K 3.8K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...