That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 42

103K 2.4K 1.1K
By shantii14__

Gucci P.O.V ******

" Daddy get up " I open my eyes and Gia is in my face. I laughed and gave her a kiss.

" Whats up babygirl? "

Elle sat down on my lap to. I had fallen asleep in the livingroom with the girls instead of going back to the pool house I just sleep on the couch. It was comfortable too.

" Good morning daddy " Elle says.

" Morning, why the heck yall looking all suspect " I asked.

" Get up " Gia says. " Get up. Get up. Get up "

" Alright, girl damn " I laughed getting up. They both took ny hands and pulled me heading to the kitchen. I was surprised when I got in there and it was a big breakfast made. Hella shit all over the table.

" Happy birthday! " They all told me. My sisters were waiting in there..and at one end of the table was a cake with Happy Birthday G-Breezy.

I smiled picking my daughters up and kissing them. " Thank you " I say and passing it on to my sisters. " This all for me "

" I was hoping we could get to eat to cause we are hungry but if thats in yo plans stingy i understand " Myam says making me laugh.

" I guess I could share. It smells good....who made it. " I asked.

" You really need to ask? " Step asked taking Gia from me and sitting her down. I put Elle in her place to with a sigh.

" Where is she? "

" She had disappeared, im not sure "

" Yall eat..and ill be right back "

,I was surprised that Cash would be the one to remember my birthday...or actually try and do something for me. Even if it was just a big breakfast and birthday cake.

I made me way upstairs and to our bedroom. The closer I got to our bathroom I could hear her. I stepped inside and she was throwing up. Even though I knew she aint want me touching her I still patted her back and handed her tissue when she was done. " Thank you " She says wiping her mouth and reaching for her toothbrush.

" Thank you...for the breakfast and cake...and remembering " I say watching her in the mirror.

" No problem. You can go finish eatting. Im fine " She tells me. I nod my head and waited just a little bit before actually leaving her to be. I went back stairs with the girls.

" Find her? "

" Yup she was having morning sickness " I sat down.

" Daddy say Grace first " Carielle smacked the bacon out my hand...Boy I almost smacked her back..you dont know how ready i was for that delicious piece of bacon to be in my mouth.

Rolling my eyes I closed them and said Grace. Really fast ...then I dug into my food. I had it piled up and I was throwing down. Everything was so perfectly made...like it just felt like it belonged and my mouth and was prepared by angels.

After breakfast I was so full I just laid down resting...I could have took a nap right there.

" Happy birhday "

" Thank you " I say as she got the dishes off the table. " You need help? "

" Im fine. I got it, go out and enjoy your day " She tells me. I was free for the morning...but tonight is turn up time. Scooby and Zeek are back. They got back this morning. Even though they aint remember my birthday or say shit...Im a still let their bitches asses come out with me and sit in my V.I.P section.

" Im free for the morning "

" Good, Because the girls set up a date with you. They'll tell you your first stop in the car "

" You not coming? " I asked. She shook her head no.

" Nope..you get to spend some quality time alone with them...and im pretty sure after a few hours of being there I will start complaining about being tired and my feet hurting and so will Myan...so im going to let yall be. Plus, I got work to do around here " She tells me. I laughed.

" If you change yo' mind..where ever it is we going. Your welcome to come along "

" Ill remember " She says taking the plate from my hands. I shook my head watching her...even though she had grown the small bump on her belly Cash body was still fine..her ass was ridiculous. I watched her moved as she bent over putting things into the dishwasher and taking things out of it.

" Daddy you got to get dressed! " Carielle knocked me out of my fantasy by jumping on my lap.

" Where are we going? "

" Cant know yet...get up " She says pulling on me.

" Ight, give me a hour and a half..I'll be ready -"

" Boy, a hour and half?! You got 20 minutes...you better take a bird bath...and we will be in the car. You want that Maybatch to crash? "Myan asked.

Wait, I got to take them in my baby! Hell no, I dont want nobody inside of her. But me. Thats my life.

" Wait...I wasn't understanding yall were going to be inside my baby..oh my gosh "

" Get over it "Steph says.

" Whipe ya feet! Dont touch nothing! Please " They hugged Cash then ran out the door and I was yelling after them. I took off to the pool house..I had to be fast so they dont get a chance to mess up my baby.

I took a ho bath.

I put on some cargo shorts. A white polo shirt and some all white forces. I threw on my diamond stud earrings and my chain. Followed by one of my smaller rolex and grabbed some shades.  I sprayed on some Ralph Lauren cologne and headed out. I went through the house and left and then jumpped in my car.

" Yall Better not be touching shit "

" Ooooh in telling mama " Gia and elle say at the same time.

" I never been in seats so comfortable and roomy "

" You welcone " I reply. " Where we going "

" Just drive..we'll give you directions. "

I didnt like that idea at all. But thats What happened. We ended up at the zoo. We got out and walked inside and Steph actually paid for us. Surprise, Surprise.

           I aint go lie...a nigga was kind of enjoying himself. Being with ny girls. Letting them call me animals inside and laughing walking. The only thing missing was MY girl. But I already knew what that is.

" Look like Gia and Elle right there " I say and we all laughed. There was 2 small monkeys playing. Gia slapped my ass too.

" Shuddup...there you go daddy " She points.

"What? I can't see what you pointing at " I say.

" Right there "

" Shes pointing at the turd " Carielle tells me and we all died laughing.

" oh really babygirl? " I asked still laughing

" You a booboo head " She tells me. I started tossing her up in the air she was laughing and yelling. People were looking but I didnt give a fuck.

" Do me do me " Elle says. I put Gia down and went on doing her and she just laughed the whole time.

" Ight, My arms hurt " I say putting them down. " Where yall wana go next? "

" To see the zebra...we get to take the train " Myan says.

" You ain't nothing but a big kid " Step tells her holding Elle hand while I got Gia..well Gia had mines.,

" Wonder where I get it from "

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out...it was a text from my uncle..Ravens pop,

O.G: Happy thug day yung pimp. Remember I taught you everything you know. Enjoy your day and tell your pretty girls I said hey

I laughed responding back to him. He thinks he the big pimp. He know auntie would kill his asss...with her barehands and wait for his life insurance to come in and move to Vegas.

Thats two people that remember.

*

*

*

*
Cash P.O.V

After cleaning up the house and doing dishes. I changed into some more clothes cause I got a call and had to run downtown.

I texted and checked on the girls. They were still at the zoo about to watch the dophin show or something Myan said.

After that they were taking Gucci to the race track and for paintballing.

Im pregnant. I'll past on that.

I grabbed my keys and headed out to the truck getting in and going down to see my therapist. the fact I hadnt been in lately worried her...and she wanted to see me. When I got there I checked in then rode the elevator up to her floor.

She waiting in her office for me.

" Hello, Beautiful stranger " She says hugging me.

" Im sorry. I've been so busy "

" TAKE A SEAT. I'm ready to be caught up " I sat down and got comfortable.

" How is the pregnancy? "

" Its getting better day by day I say. Im learning to get use to some of the things " I tell her.

"and how is the girls? "

" Their all fine..I actually cried because they started school...and they wont be home anymore. Steph and Myan are in highschool. They are getting grown on me..I dont like it "I laughed

" Thats what being a mother is all about. Watching them grow. You have to make sure as a women..and mother and sister, you teach them the right tools and show them the right way when they get out here into this big bad world...they have some sense in guidance " She explains. I nod my head.

" Im trying..Especially with the Gucci thing. I dont want them to see him walking over me and doing me wrong, and I take it lying down. Thats not right..cause I never want them to go and repeat that "

" You also dont want them to think its okay to hold grudges. I understand 1000 precent where you are coming fron though, no child should have to watch momny suffer "

I felt myself getting choked up thinking about it. " And sometime I think I made a mistake "

" Its okay to cry. " She passed me some tissues. " A mistake where? "

" Leaving him...not working it out..they deserve a family. I feel as if I should have sucked up my feelings and just stayed with him for them...they deserve it " I say wiping my tears.

" Thats never the case. He would walk all over you if he knew just because of those girls you would take it...and in sure if it came down to thats what had to happen.,.you would do it for your girls...the best thing you can do for them is give them a stable life. Not something faulty that is put together with lies...it can collapse any moment...on you all " She tells me.

" I think i love the thought of him more then his own presence " I chuckle.

" Gucci has alot of growing to do...mentally, emotionally and Physically. Fron what you have told me..and I have put together. He isnt use to love...he didnt have that family. Or that mother figure to teach him....he has got to learn when to stop letting that affect him.. as much as you have got to stop letting your past wit your uncle..and rapist..and family pinpoint your future. Its good to have that in your mind as a way to think things over...but ive told you before you cant keep living in the past "

" I know..im working on that..when im so use to thinking men are all going to hurt me..they all do..and I finally get over it and pour myself out...and he does this...it breaks what i felt like ive mended. Every guy...I let close enough hurted me...expect Zeek...and Gucci I thought...but he smacked me in the face with getting an std and laying next to me...like that lying to me about it..He told me plenty of times. Ill never hurt you...I wont make you cry again...and then he pulled that stunt " I say

" We all make mistakes...we have to fix them "

" like the night before or a few nights before we are laying in bed..hes all under me wanting to cuddle and talk about our future...and he's changing for me, you bring out the good in me, I never loved any woman but you...promise me you'll never leave me..that we gon be together forever "

" Wow, this was after his cheating "

" Yes, and before the STD secret actually came out. "

" He was guilty " EXACTLY! " He has alot of growing to do...so do you. Yu both need to work at it and get yourself together before even trying to get back into a relatinship...your trust needs to be reestablished "

" That's my main thing..trust. Im over the cheating..I think what still had me going was the risk me and my child was put in with that STD...any women that will just get over that..is a fool..every time I try to move forward and get over it..he brings up being together again and me holding it over his head, That's when i get pissed off...Like, it feels he doesn't respect me enough to give me time and space..I can gareentee you. Tonight is his birthday, hes clean. Hes going to go out and fuck as many hoes as he able to..the problem is not him fucking girls..its he just got clean from that shit....then watch him try and come and ask for me back again afterwards..He is disrespectful. He knows it..and I try to deal because I know he knows no better...but im not going to let him disrespectful me as a women...and the mother of his child. Thats is pregnant "

It felt good to be venting and saying what I wanted to say. That session I went to with Gucci..it was mostly him cutting me off, yelling then storming out...This was good for me..I felt relieve and i got church in the morning.

" Gucci thinks he can say sorry and it will be over. What dumb bitch would let sorry excuse everything...not me. Sorry doesnt make it right. Actions speak louder then words, he was saying sorry...but he wasn't showing me he was sorry...I dont need him kissing my ass but what real men you know that wanted to be forgiven would just use sorry? I hear that word alot...and it has no value anymore " I tell her.

" He could have came with flowers and candy and a new bracelet or something " She jokes and we both laughed. " I think you and Gucci needs to sit down and talk one on one...no other people around...sometimes screaming is the best way to release anger...then you need to sit with your girls...their curious, and you are the parent so you both have to make them understand...or atleast know " She tells me.

" I think I could do it "

I finished up ny session shortly after and said my goodbyes. My stomach was growling and I had to feed my baby...I wanted Arbys like seriously. I was looking down at the ultrasound pics in my hand that I had showed her as i pressrd the elevator button.

The doors open and I steppd inside. There was already a men inside.

" What floor? "

" Ground " I reply. He pressd the button.

"Your baby? " He asked. I looked over at him and he nods to the picture in my hands.

" Oh. yeah "

" Congrats. I hope you have a nice safe pregnancy " I laughed.

" Thank you, I could use it "

" No problem " He was a good 6'1 and he had a muscular frame..and he was in a all black tuxedo. His hair bad deep waves. " Kids are handful "

" You got some? "

" Hell nah, You kmow how much money and time a kid takes to manage? My life aint set up that way, girl " I laughed.

" Oh lord " We both stepped out on the ground.

" Im joking. I got a son he's 7. I dont trust the lil nigga though "

" Why? "

" Cause he look like me...I aint trusted myself to much. " I was dead. This dude is a whole mess.

" You from here? "

" Nah, BR, Louisiana " He says.

" You kind of look like August Alsina too "

" Wht the hell does people say that? Then they find out where i from and be like are yall cousins are something...bitch get out of here " I laughed.

" Your ridiculous " I tell him.

" Im Amris by the way " He extend his hand. We had both found our way into the parking garage and I wasnt sure if he was just here because he followed me or he was parked here.

" Cash " I shake it.

" Thats dope, Nice to meet you pregnant woman from the elevator Cash " He smiled showing perfectly straight teeth...I never seen teeth so white before.

" Nice to meet you ridiculous dude from Louisiana who doesnt trust his kid because he looks like him Amris "

" You got me all figured out, Ma "

" You seriously are ridiculous "

" I've been called worst..." He shrugs his shoulders. We were just standing here...I didnt find harm in having a conversation. He was funny, and I had the time. " You been crying? " He asked out tue blue taking me back.

" Excuse me? "

He smiled. " Your too beautiful to be crying. Whatever it is...let it go. Dry yo face thats going to be tomorrow history. " I smiled and looked away then back at him.

" Thank you for the words of advice. I need the male voice of reason sometimes " that was being completely honest...I couldnt go to zeek...because he would find out everything and kill Gucci...and Scooby would laugh and clap...then help Zeek.

" So, why dont you take my number down..I dont mind being a friend "

" I dont think thats a good idea. Last time some stuff like this blew up in my face " I say shaking my head remembering the whole Travis thing...I didnt need that again. Nor could I take it..my stress level is bad enough.

" Come on now, Im not like another niggas. In just Amris...and your pregnant...as cute as you are.. I dont think im dick enough to hit on a pregnant girl "  I laughed.,,

" Fine " We exchanged numbers as strictly friends. That was all to it.

" I should get going.."

" Have a good day, remember no more tears " He says. I smiled and nod. I hit the chrip button on my key chain and waited for my range rover to sound. It was a few feet down and I got in. There was a truck next to me with men standing guard around it. I pulled out and Amris went to the truck. Where they opened the door for him and he got in..then they followed.

OH LORD. I can tell his kind..Is everybody a trap nigga these days.

I shook my head and headed home...forget about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
45.7K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
1.3K 215 16
A Mafia Romance Lela Reyes was destined to inherit the ruthless legacy of her mother's mafia empire. As the heiress, she knew the rules, the power p...