Breathe [jungkook]

By azurebluesugar

[Jungkook ff.] [Complete.] -- "Crazy." "How can you fall for someone's personality ?" "Because your personali... More

0: -
2: Flickers
3: Hot young bloods
4: Unknown pain
5: Unspoken feelings.
6: Withering facade
7: Unintentional development
8: Flour fight!
9: First friend, New Impression
10: Abs Abs Abs Abs
11: The most fearful moments.
12: Rough
13: The truth
14: Painting
15: Help
16: A broken dam.
17: Jealousy ?
18: Admission
19: Strangely excited.
Author Note.
20: Confession.
21: Efforts.
22: Entanglement
23: Hunger.
24: Purpose
25: Giving and Receiving.
26: Aurora.
27: Coldness warmth
28: Peaceful
29: I love you.
30: Reunite.

1: Life and Death

581 21 51
By azurebluesugar

W...what happened ?

I can't move my body. My whole body were stinging, its unbearable, but I don't feel like screaming or crying.

It was as if my sanity had gone from me. The image I had was blurry, and bloody. Through the blurriness, I saw a figure of a man gripping hard to the rail that situated to my side.

I can't make it out if he was crying, all I heard was voices of shouting rather hysterically, muffled through the thickness of blood in my ears as if I was in the middle of deep sea.

I tried to breath, but I couldn't. As I attempted to take a breath, I could feel the bones in my body; some of them were dislocated. I felt some of them poking through my skin, its insane to imagine that most of the limbs of my body were dislocated, especially my ribs.

My lungs were as if being put into a small, tiny box, completely fit into it without any more space for oxygen to freely through; I couldn't breath at all.

My vision slowly filled with black dots.

Am I dying .. ?

I guess I was.

My eyelids slowly fell as I got tired. The pressure came into my head like a weigh being put on it. I felt a strong grip on my right hand, a hand held it tight in it. Its hurt, but I can't do anything anymore.

My consciousness slowly taking away from my body, until I felt a hand snaking around my shoulder,

I closed my eyes.

--

I'm not dead yet ?

 I was floating at a place. Was it space ? Was it deep in the sea ? Was I flying ? I don't know. 

All I could see was a dark and light sides divided to two; to my bottom and top. I realized that I slowly fall towards the dark side. Then it clicked.

I was dying.. is this the borderline ?..

The dark side was meant for 'death', I assumed, whilst the light side meant for 'live' or 'the world'. Im not able to move my body in the mid of 'air' then. I couldn't maneuver my body parts either. Why was that ?

Then, I saw a glimpse of a person from the light, slowly come towards me. I couldn't see them properly because of the light that shone from above, but my eyes slowly fixed to her

She has a black wavy hair, floating ever so gently around her, along with her white dress. She was like an angel that come to pick me up from heaven. Was the light heaven then ?

Her face was pain resides but masked with a smile. I questioned myself, why would an angel make that kind of face ?

As she getting closer, I sensed a hint of tears brimming in her eyes, slowly fell from the sockets. I was perplexed. I would never imagine an angel would cry and make a pain expression to me. Was I meant to send to hell that she felt bad ?

She then lend her hand towards me. I was confused yet hesitantly held out my hand to grasp her soft ones. Her hand was exactly as I expected, as soft as feathers. As I held her hand, her face gone a little softer, her smile got a little bigger.

Suddenly, I felt a force on my arm and seconds it happened, I found us switched places. She's now in my place and I am now in hers. Yet again, she put me into puzzlement. 

What is she doing ?

"You don't deserve this." she said to me with with sobs and scratchy voice. Her words made my face grew scrunched and her tone make my heart pounded in hesitancy. I couldn't comprehend what was she trying to do. 

I couldn't situated if what she's doing is a good thing or not.

Before I could do anything, I felt my body slowly lifted towards the light side. I saw how her tears raining down her cheeks. Weirdly, I suddenly can talk and move my body.

I tried to grasp her by pushing myself with my arms and legs towards her. I held out my hand as if i'm trying to reach out into a huge box with my arm.

"What are you doing ?!" I shouted at her, getting more restless and worried. I didn't know the reason behind the tears that formed in my eyes.

I saw her letting the soft force pulling her into the dark side of the unknown emptiness that surrounded us, looking up to me with tears non-stop falling down her cheeks. 

Even after how many times I tried to get closer to her, to reach for her hand,yet the unknown  force keep pulling us further and further away from each other, putting more gap in between us which makes me sobs even more. 

"Why are you doing this ?!" I shouted for the last time before indulged into the unknown lights. 

--

My eyes shot opened, meeting the soft color of ceiling above me. My breath became hasty, synced to the rhythm of my heart that still pounding hard to the scene. Tears kept on falling down my eyelids as I reminisced back what happened. 

"H-Haeri ?" My eyes flattered to the masculine voice that come from my left. Slowly, I cornered my eyes to see him and there I saw was a rather attractive man with a very shock look. 

His eyes were as round as a ball. His skins gone pale as if he just encountered a ghost. Naturally, I would ask if he's okay, but my body felt exhausted, I felt exhausted. I could only look at him lifelessly.

Aren't I dead ? 

I watched him as he stood up and ran out of the room, calling names that sound foreign to me. He even called me with such weird word.

Dismissing the thoughts, I tried to think again about what was her intention doing that. What was she doing.

Why am I here ?

My eyes went round, looking frantically across my lying body. I saw myself wearing a dress that exactly the same as the woman that 'threw' me here.

What is exactly happening here ?! 

A huge amount of footsteps caught my attention to the door.Moments later, I saw a lot of people rushing through the huge door that situated across the room. My chest heaved up and down at the panic that came through me as I realized everything was wrong here.

An old woman with classy brand of clothes on her gasped in disbelief. I don't understand what's she blabbering about. I watched her with my brows crunched as she held her hand up to her mouth, tears sliding down on her face as she slowly tilting her head to side. Her face then formed a relief one with a smile formed on her wrinkled lips.

She then came to me and put her hands to either of my shoulders, crying horribly loud in between my neck. I became uncomfortable but I couldn't even do anything. 

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. It's not coming out. My mouth was gaping like a goldfish as I tried to utter some words, but what was letting out was just some gibberish. 

Who are these people ? Where am i ? How am I still alive ? 

Who am i ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.9K 15
-When I will grow up, I want to marry you, Jimin-ah.
24.5K 676 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
80.8K 1.7K 29
This story is about yoongi picking on Y/N and then she gets beaten up by girls.....But little do they know that she is way prettier then those girls ...
481K 17.3K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...