Lab Rats Preferences

By Dragon_Ryder

It's a book that contains preferences that only include: -Adam -Bree -Chase -Leo All I own are the ideas, not... More

How You First Meet
Hanging Out
They Realize They Like You
How They Ask You Out
First Date
First Kiss
Pickup Lines
Finding Out They're Bionic
They Find Out You're Bionic
They Realize They Love You
When You Realize You Love Them
First I Love You
Nicknames
When They Get Jealous
Your Best Friend
What They Like About You and Vise Versa
Hugs
Kisses
Cuddling
Where They Like To Kiss You
Moving To The Bionic Island
Cute Moments
TV Show You Watch Together
Disney Movies
Nightmares
Tickle Fights
They Get Hurt
Meeting Marcus and Sebastian
Meeting Spike/Spikette
Body Swap
Break up
Comfort
Patching Things Up
Getting Caught Making Out
The Song You Both Like Dancing To
Cute Moments
You Get Hurt
Best Friend Bonding
Blushing
Pranking
They Defend You
Favorite Personality Traits
When They Tease You
When You Tease Them
You Hear Them Talking About You
Cute Private Moments
Killing Spiders
How They Comfort You
How You Comfort Them
Pillow Fights
What You Do During a Storm
Your Favorite Marvel Movie
What You Wear Of Theirs
When You Break a Bone
When You Irritate One Another
Requests?
When You See Them In a Swimsuit
When They See You In a Swimsuit
When Others Catch You Cuddling
What Happens During a Vacation
How You Both Make-up After a Fight
When You Get Kidnapped
When They Catch You Singing
When You Practice Your Bionics On One Another
When One Of You Goes Rouge
When Going Camping
When Their Family Embarrasses Them
Stealing Hoodies
When They Get a Makeover
Dressing Up For Comic-Con
When You Get Sick
When One of Your Future Selves Comes to Visit
When One of You Get Lost
Halloween Costumes
If You Were in a Coma
Waking Up From The Coma
When You Get Your Monthly
Skull Island
Insecurities
They Scare You
What They Do When Wanting Attention
Taking a Bath Together
Celebrating Valentine's Day
Meeting The Parents
Ring Pops Lead To...
In My Dreams...
Commando App
Infinity War Death AU
Endgame AU
Happy New Year!
Quarantine
Having a Pet

Training Together

9.1K 211 22
By Dragon_Ryder

Adam:

"Leo won't be training with us, wonder why?" Adam asked, stretching his arms.

"Well, last time he saw us working out, we scarred him and made him faint." You explained, stretching your legs.

"Point taken." Adam nodded, as you both made your way to the blue mats.

"Okay, when I say go, you go--" You were cut off by Adam pinning you to the mat. "Or not."

"Sorry, all I heard was go." Adam smiled. "Though, I kinda like this position."

Your cheeks burned as Leo walked in, hands over his eyes. "Is it safe? Can I uncover my eyes?"

Adam rolled off you as you sat up. "Yes, Leo."

He peeked through his fingers, seeing you both which made him uncover his face completely. "Well, good."

Bree:

Bree had made you geo-leap around the training area as she used her super speed to try and catch up to you. This exercise helped you both. For you, it helped you geo-leap all around at a decent pace. It helped you concentrate and think fast on where you needed to geo-leap. It helped Bree to be quick on her feet (no pun intended) and to think quickly also.

As you geo-leaped around, Bree had sped towards you, catching you and spinning you around and planting a kiss on your lips.

"If this is what I get everytime you catch me, I might let you catch me more often." You smiled as she had rolled her eyes in fondness.

Chase:

When you both trained together, it was both physical and mental. When training together, you would learn how to defuse bombs, study the most sensitive and weakest parts of the body, strategize and analyze fighting techniques, and also to study your opponent; to predict their next move. Knowing what to do when someone was in danger, everything really.

Now, Chase had made a self-destruct bomb that you had to defuse before it would 'explode'.

"Okay, you got sixty seconds." Chase looked down at his tablet. "Your sixty seconds start...now!"

You quickly got to work, analyzing the different colored wires, trying to remember what Chase had taught you.

"Okay." You exhaled.

"Fourty seconds."

As you untangled the wires and moved certain ones around; Chase kept counting down the seconds, making you roll your eyes in slight irritation.

"Yes, thank you for your commentary, Chase, it's not distracting at all." You huffed, cutting the gold wire, defusing the bomb before the countdown could finish. You jumped up in victory. "Did you see that? I did it!"

"I know you did. Want a reward?" He asked, a hint of a smile forming on his lips.

"How about a kiss?" You grinned.

"I can do that."

Leo:

Mr. Davenport had created these gloves that could make the user activate a force field to protect themselves in battle. For training, Mr. Davenport had let you use the gloves to help Leo practice throwing his spheres more effortlessly with ease (and also for you to know how to activate them in battle if you ever used them).

"Come on, Leo, faster!" You commanded, using the force field as Leo aim his spheres at you.

"I'm trying!" He huffed, throwing his spheres at fast (and careful) as possible.

After a few minutes he stopped to get his breath back as you deactivated the shield. "Not bad, Dooley. Not bad at all."

"You kidding me? I've seen my grandma do better." Perry scoffed, eating from a bag of popcorn. "Put your back into it, Dooley."

"I'll try next time." He retorted with an irratated eyeroll, smiling when he seen you trying to stifle your laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 490 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
245K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
66.8K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 πΉπ΄π‘€πΌπΏπ‘Œ 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’–π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…...