His Roommate | #2 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejec... More

Intro.
1: Who is my Roommate?
2: Thank him in a special way?
3: Derrière or ass?
4: Who is hotter?
5: Why is he here?
6: Why am I crying?
7: Who the fuck is Lucas?
8: What the hell is he doing here?
9: You don't remember this face?
10: What's between Rose and Locha?
11: Who is sleeping on the couch?
12: I can kiss you?
13: Why I still didn't slap him?
14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?
15: Why do flashbacks hurts?
16: Kiss or kill?
17: Who is that sex on legs?
18: Who's the new guy?
19: Who's hot?
20: What Owen knows?
21: Was Kyle jealous?
22: Who punched me?
23: Who's getting his ass kicked?
24: Who's sick yet corny?
25: How to make him sleep?
26: Who's being a douche?
27: Can I get a kiss?
28: How she glares at me?
29: Daddy?
30: Who's going where?
31: New roommate, new friends?
33: Sweet cheeks who?
34: Forgive who?
35: Join you where?
36: Party or disaster?
37: Who's at fault?
38: Why you shouldn't lie?
39: Why she hates me?
40: How to forgive?
41: How to start again?
42: Whose man?
43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?
44: New girl for Kyle???
45: Who is the daughter?
Epilogue: 0.1
Epilogue: 0.01
Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.
Bonus chapter: Zamelia.
Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

32: Who sees the Mama dearest?

13.3K 577 22
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Rosie's Pov

When I moved to my new dorm room, I knew we'd be sharing the same bathroom, with the girls staying on the same floor with us- that is, around 30 girls.

But what I didn't know was, I'd be meeting Sasha in the bathroom.

It was like a routine, Hansita informed me- everyone take a shower at eight in the morning. The bathroom was big enough to fit all the 30 girls, with around 20 shower stalls and 10 faucets with mirrors.

I was on my way into the bathroom with Hansita filling me in about the way things work in this common dorm room and how the girls were when I came face to face with Sasha.

Her hair was wet and she had a bathrobe on which clearly meant she had taken a shower. She sneered at the sight of me and glared, her face covered in clear distaste.

Hansita quieten down at the sight of her and stared in between us, to and fro. Sasha was with her friend, the same girl who I saw consoling her after the fight between Kyle and Lucas.

Sasha looked like she wanted to say something but she was stopped by her friend. "Sasha, let's go." Her friend held her arm and pulled her away from me and towards the direction of the door but not before giving me a smile which didn't quite reach her eyes yet it didn't look hateful.

I was surprised by her action but wasn't able to dwell much into it when Hansita spoke. "That was intense." She said with wide eyes. "Why does Sasha hate you?" I could see the curiosity in her eyes.

I shrugged pretending to act nonchalant. "Long story." I muttered not wanting to elaborate further. "And how do you know Sasha?" I asked but waved it off knowing I asked a stupid question.

The question should be, who doesn't know Sasha in our college?

"I got all the time in the world." Hansita said in a sing song voice dragging me by my arm towards the empty stalls.

I ended up telling her about Kyle who Hansita had heard about but never saw. To say the least, she despise Sasha now.

I asked her who the girl with Sasha was and she told me who the girl was, Jane Light.

After my meeting with Sasha, my mood dampen and Hansita didn't miss it. She tried to cheer me up but got a call from one of her friends calling her over as it was an emergency.

She apologized to me over and over again but I waved it off, knowing she was needed there more than here.

She went off flying out of the door with a promise to be back soon.

I was ready to bore myself to dead but it changed when Amelia rang me up and called me over to their apartment.

It was like our every weekend plan- hang out in Amelia's apartment, all six of us yet my boyfriend was not present at the scene.

"Call him once." Hannah said jerking her head at me. Ryan was seated beside her, playing games on his phone.

"He said he will be here in like ten minutes and..." Amelia said looking down at her phone screen before continuing. "...it's more than ten minutes now." Zander sighed beside her, he had his arm over the back of the couch, playing with her hair.

It was like, Zander couldn't go a second without touching Amelia. He was crazily in love with her and vice versa. Looking at them makes me happy.

Before coming here, Kyle and I talked over the phone. I asked him about his whereabouts and if he'd like to go to Amelia's apartment together but he said he got something to deal with so he insisted that I go ahead without him as he'd join us later.

And he was still not here.

"Let me call him then." I muttered, taking my phone out of my pocket. I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up when I heard the phone ringing.

I tapped my foot waiting for him to pick up- a habit I got from dad.

Kyle picked up the call after the fourth ring. "Hey babe."

"Hey, where are you?" I asked wanting to know if he'd be joining us anytime soon.

"I am on my way. Give me a few minutes."

"Okay. We are waiting. Bye." I ended the call after he said his goodbye.

I turned towards my four friends, and said, "He's on his way. He'll be here soon."

I looked down at my phone when it started ringing. My phone screen flashed to show the picture of my mother's smiling face and 'Mum' written over it.

I picked her call with a smile. "Hello mother dearest." I greeted her happily.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood." I heard her amused voice.

"I am always in a good mood." I grumbled making her chuckle.

She hummed in reply sounding uncertain. I rolled my eyes at her condescending attitude. "Okay not always but I only get into a bad mood because of you... and dad." I added the last two words in a bored tone knowing the call was on speaker and dad was somewhere near her listening in.

"I am innocent babygirl." And my doubts were proved to be true when I heard my dad's voice. I scoffed at him and his words.

"And how do we put you in a bad mood?" I heard my mum's voice, she still sounded amused.

"When you start taking about Jim." I grunted annoyed at the thought of Jim following me around. I love Jim, he was always there with me and protected me when the need for it aroused but I had enough of protection.

"But we only want you to safe. I still think Jim should be-"

"I will hang up if we're going to have this discussion again." I warned her earning a defeated huff from her.

"You're so stubborn." Mum complained.

"And why is dad not at work?" I asked diverting from the topic of Jim.

"I got a meeting in an hour. I am going to head out now." I heard dad's voice and I knew what was going to happen next so I stopped them before they would start kissing with me still on call. "Don't start making out when I am still in call."

I heard my parents laugh. "Okay, we won't." It was Dad. He said his goodbye before heading out for his meeting leaving me in call with mum.

"How is everything in college?" Mum questioned, her tone low and filled with concern.

"Everything is fine, Mama." I said and gave an apologetic smile to my friends who were listening onto my conversation with my parents.

"Are you in your dorm? It's Saturday, you should hang out with friends." I heard her disapproving tone making me roll my eyes at her words.

"I am with my friends, Mama."

"Oh, did i disturbed you?" Her tone apologetic yet there was a underlying tone of excitement.

"Not really."

I expected her next words. "Go to facetime. I want to see you new friends." She said excitedly.

She always was like this- excited to meet and know about my friends, who I hang out with, who I like and all that. She treats Lily and Dalia like her own daughter and not her daughter's friends and they were pretty close too, like bffs.

I shifted to facetime with her and let her see my friends who were at first hesitant and nervous but got over it when mum started talking to them like an old friend.

"Happy now?" I asked her when she had talked with all of my friends.

I don't know why I asked her that, she was obviously very happy seeing her mega-watt smile after learning I made some new friends other than Lily and Dalia who were my friends since middle school.

"Yes, I am very-"

Mum was cut off by someone and I heard his voice near my ear. "Babe." I felt a kiss on my cheek as his arm winded around me. I gaped at my phone screen to see my mum's surprise expression.

I saw Kyle from the side of the phone screen were I saw my surprised face too.

"What the hell?" Kyle let go of me quickly as if he'd been burned. I didn't turn around to look at his obviously surprised expression at seeing my mum on the phone screen.

I didn't even hear Kyle enter or make his way towards me from behind until I felt his kiss and touch.

"Nice friend." I heard my mum say which made me release an awkward chuckle.

I heard whisperings behind me and I didn't have to listen to the murmurings to know that our friends were filling Kyle up on what had happened and who that woman was, not that he wouldn't had made that out by himself by now.

I gripped my phone and turned around to Kyle who had a terrified expression on his face. I felt bad for what I was about to do next but he dug his own grave when he hugged and kissed me without warning.

I held his arm and mouthed 'smile' at him before holding the phone in front of my face. "Mum, he's Kyle. Kyle, my mum." I introduced them pulling Kyle towards me to let her see the both of us.

"Kyle." Mum raised an eyebrow at him which made him straighten up as he got over his nervousness and he smiled at her charmingly. "Hello, Mrs. Hale."

I quirked an eyebrow at his changed demeanour. His smile was bright and charming. "Hello Kyle, friend of my dear Rosie." I didn't miss the stress mum gave on the word friend.

"He's not a friend, Mama." I stated. I was never prepared for this, mum knowing about Kyle or me having a boyfriend but with Lily and Dalia knowing about Kyle being my boyfriend it wouldn't be long until she get the news too.

Mum had a knowing smile playing on her lips and I knew she knows who Kyle was.

Thank you, Lily and Dalia.

"He's my boyfriend." I stated already knowing she knows who he was. "Which you already know." I gave her a disapproving look making her grin.

"I always wanted to meet the man who will win my Rosie's heart." Mum had a wide smile on her face. "But not like this." She stated with a frown which was wiped off soon as she continued. "But no worries, I will see you soon. Bring him home, Rosie." Looking at her excited face, I could already tell she was planning the engagement, wedding and babies in her head.

Courtesy of my lack of love life which made her over sensitive and hyper about meeting any guy she gets a whiff of.

"Mum." I cried not wanting to embarrass or make Kyle feel like he was obliged to do what she said but instead it was the other way around. "I would love to meet you too." Kyle said smoothly making my mum smile brightly.

Great, I can see she already approve of this relationship. Her approval was written all over her face.

Exchanging a few other words and promises to be safe and Kyle to keep me safe, she got off the facetime.

I was not a baby, I can take care of myself well and fine. Mum don't have to keep reminding me about it but I was used to it- her paranoia of me getting hurt somehow but she even dragged Kyle into this and made him promise all that.

I groaned throwing my phone on the couch. "Great." I muttered, Kyle placed his arm over my shoulders pulling me close to him.

"Your mum is great." Kyle chuckled looking at my defeated state.

"I know, you both didn't look like you were talking for the first time." I snorted. I leaned more into his touch and held his waist with one hand, the other on my head.

"I had to make sure she likes me." Kyle said winking down at me. "So when will you take me to meet your parents?" Kyle teased.

I laughed pulling away from him, settling on the couch. "After I meet yours." I retorted back jokingly and expected him to remark something on it but his expression turned serious making me second guess my words.

Did i say something wrong?

"What's wrong?" I held Kyle's arm who sat beside me on the couch. His face serious and set in a hard glare.

I looked at my other friends who were looking at Kyle curiously.

Kyle shook his head as if he was dismissing it but I prompted him to tell me, again.

"It's nothing, Rose." Kyle whispered. His voice thick with emotion which set a dreading feeling inside of me.

"Kyle, I was joking. I wouldn't meet your parents if that's what you want." I said wanting to make his mood better and not look so solemn and sad.

My heart constricted looking at his reaction of me meeting his parents. Was the topic of his parents a sore subject for him? Who were his parents? I didn't know anything about Kyle's personal life and it didn't make me feel too good.

How can I be so careless? I was supposed to be his girlfriend, I should have known what makes him sad and set him off. I should have known his parents were a sore topic for him.

I shouldn't have let his cheerful personality blind sight me from seeing his real problems.

But I would change that soon.

"It's not that." Kyle said with a sigh, he met my eyes and they looked so sad that my heart ached for him. "It's just that..." He paused drawing in a deep breath before looking away. I held his arm and had now turned towards him, facing his fully.

I urged him to continue and when his eyes met mine again, they shone with hesitation. "They already know about you and want to meet you." Kyle whispered sadly.

"Oh, that's so- what?!" I shrieked and his laughter reached my ears and his sentence registered on my mind fully. I heard the collective laugh of our friends who looked like they were going to die as they faces turned red and looked like it would burst anytime soon.

I gaped at the laughing boy before me, who was doubling over with laughter as he was kneeled down before the coffee table trying to breathe and laugh at the same time.

I had expected Kyle to say something alarming or disturbing about his parents by the reaction he was giving me when the subject of his parents was reproached but I was fooled.

"Your...face." Kyle managed to wheezed out in between his laugh making me growl at him when it finally dawned on me what prank he had pulled on me.

I glared at my four other friends who didn't do anything to stop him and was enjoying it the whole time.

Traitors.

"Yes, yes. Keep laughing at the foolish Rosie." I turned away from all of them and glared at the wall boring holes into it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was turned around slowly by Kyle whose face was red from laughing too much. I kept my glare intact and made sure to intensify it when I stared at him.

He had stopped laughing and had a guilty look on his face. "I am sorry. You were just too easy to pull this prank on." Kyle apologized but his other sentence contradict with his first.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"You don't." Kyle said with a confident smile and I wanted to slap that smile off his face so much. "But you gotta admit, it was funny how serious you got." Kyle bit his lip as his eyes were laughing at me and what had happened a few minutes back.

"I second that." Zander said still laughing.

"No one asked you." I snapped at him irritated.

"See, I told you." Ryan said after catching his breath. "Kyle's stupidity is rubbing off on Rosie." Ryan said and he started laughing again.

I glared at him but he ignored me. I diverted my glared at the ladies who squeaked sorry but the sound of their laughter didn't seem like they were.

"You all are mean." I muttered yet I couldn't deny that the whole situation was funny.

Kyle got all serious and managed to take the act till the end without slipping. But I wouldn't admit it, I would have been in their position laughing, rolling on the floor if it was someone else in place of me but I couldn't do that with myself.

"Sorry." Kyle mumbled, his arms going around my waist. A smile slipped on my lips despite my efforts to keep my real intentions about the prank in check.

Kyle noticed it and he grinned broadly. "Next time, I will joke about my grandparents." Kyle said before he burst out laughing again. He had his head buried in my hair and neck, laughing all over again.

I hit his back which didn't do anything to stop his laughter.

Great.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
8.1K 138 20
(discontinued) just a heads up - this book was created a very long while ago, whilst my writing skills were at their worst, so please be ready for cr...
142K 3.1K 25
Rewritten version. Lydia Ambrose has a normal life, thus is going to her dream University. Everything is going well in her life until she met her sar...
245 9 13
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...