A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

49. I have A Mafia Blood

33K 1.8K 199
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to all the pav baji lovers. Yummy...

__________

Chapter 49

Arjun's POV:

           What happened to my life all on a sudden? Everything changed in blink of a second. After years of yarning and waiting today I was experiencing Love.

     I used to doubt a lot and even make fun of people who talked so much about love but today I started preaching people to fall in love.

         I was an orphan abandoned in a very young age to fight my demons, the society around me turned me a monster, I became heartless and thrived acquiring power, I was successful and became a dreadful mafia.

         What's the use? End of the day I became a prisoner for a woman's love, now ready to thrash the whole world for her. Love, it makes the impossible things possible. Siya, she made the impossible me, possible.

              Siya, my love, my wife, mother of my daughter, captor of my heart, my happiness, my fear, my tears, my victory, my fate, my luxury.... My life. Siya was my destiny. My everything screams only one name, that's Siya. My wife.

       I was madly in love with that woman, she makes me crazy. The day she came running into our office crying stopped my world. I was scared, scared of the assumptions. But all my fears drained deep into the sea when she confessed her love for me. I was waiting, praying and exited for that particular day, where she would finally accept her love for me. But in reality, it happened in a second. It happened before I could coherent things, she told me, she loves me.

                   I didn't wait a second to take my marriage to the next stage, I didn't wait a second more to make her mine, I did it...We did it. She didn't stop instead reflected love just like a reflection of moon light and made my bright.

                 It was never lust, it was never ever about lust, consummating my marriage was all about my right I have on her, the way of driving my insecurities to an unknown land without routes to get back.

         She loves me. I used to say that again and again to myself to calm my inner beast, when we were in such a great misunderstanding. Nowadays she was telling me that she loves me again and again and making my heart breath. My suffocated heart deprived of love started breathing after listening the three magical words from her.

I love you Arjun.

          I didn't think about it a lot, I believed it. Because it was a universal truth, she loves me. We so much love each other. I didn't wanted to know that what happened all on a sudden for her to cry and accept her love for me. Because I wanted to live and relish my life. I had had enough.

          She was killing me with that teasing looks of her's. She used to give me these innocent looks mixed with love and care before two years when we were lovers, these days she started giving me that looks again and I couldn't be more happy than I was.

         I stopped the car in my parking and went straight to the elevator. It's been three days since I came to office, I was having my quality time which Siya and my heartbeat.

           I was enjoying my day with my daughter, making love with my Siya trying to generate another baby. She was naturally beautiful to keep my hands away from her, God that lips they never stop inviting me.

    "Sir, Sir....." Someone called me and I looked at them.

       "It's your floor Sir. " told one of my employee, I smiled and thanked him. He was taken aback by my friendly guesture, today I took the common elevator not my private and also I smiled at my employee, I was sure that it was going to be the talk for today.

                   I walked into my cabin and sat on my chair. Already missing my wife I dialed her number.

           "Hello, Ahhhhhhhhhh" she picked up the phone in first ring and yelled.

           "Siya.... Siya are you OK?" I stood up panicking.

        "How can I be OK having a devil of a daughter? God, Arjun she was pulling my hair to talk to you." she questioned me annoyed.

        "Hahaha.... We should be blessed to have a daughter like my Ari." I told her and next moment I heard my heartbeat. " Achuuu... Com...com...arla...ple...( Achu-come-Ariya-play)" only Siya and I could understand her language, sometimes Krishna Uncle.

            "I will come soon sweety, we both will play a lot my heartbeat, daddy miss you." I spoke my heart.

       "Mishooo (Miss You)" told my princess making me laugh, she started trying all words recently, my baby was very talented.

        "Hump... So nobody miss me?" She faked distraught.

      "I miss your everything babe, your eyes, lips, skin, cheeks, hair and..." I trailed to tease her. "Shut up Arjun. Ari is here, I'll send you lunch. Call me once you get it and have it fully, yeah, don't drink water right after the meal it's not good for health, drink water after fifteen minutes. And don't forget to drink water in your shudule, I'll call you to check on it." She told me like a mother who warns their kids to have their meals and water.

      "Siya... I love you." I told her.

        "I love you too. Come soon Arjun, I'll be waiting." Told her and cut the call, I knew she was blushing.

    My enticing queen!

    I started checking the files and attended a couple of meetings, Surya looked so happy seeing me happy.

    A true friend worth your life!

              "So... Finally it happened." told Surya grinning like an idiot.

      "What happened?" I asked him back.

       "Ahem... Ahem... You look so funny when you blush Arjun." With that Surya started laughing.

         "Shut the hell up Surya. And...and how do you know?" I asked him a little annoyed.

           "Come on, I'm experienced in these and yeah... Don't forget I have a daughter and I'm a soon to be daddy again. The way Siya ran into your arms confessed everything man. I'm happy, finally my Arjun is happy." He told me and gave me a hug.

        "I have never told you Surya, but I'm the luckiest person in the world to have a friend like you." I spoke my heart.

        "Stop buttering me and tell me what have you planned. I guess your mind is empty. We have our family to prioritize Arjun, what are we gonna do about Ajay. Sourses told me that he was hiding in Kenya, in his secret weapons warehouse." Surya's expression changed stone.

           "We are not going to find him Surya, we have to make him come out. I hope I already explained about plan B, it's time to execute. You are right we have to finish everything soon and settle down with our family." I told him looking out of the window.

            We had lunch together, he Loved Siya's cooking. Later we went to our construction site and proceeded with the further work.

         Clock struck six and it was time for me to get back to my heaven, my mansion. At once a message popped in my mobile, it was from Siya.

     "Miss you...😐 Come Soon😘" I sped up my car and drove straight to my mansion.

     I was waiting impatiently outside the door the moment she opened the door and gave me her trademark dimple smile, I slightly lifted her up in my arms and gave an earth shattering kiss on her lips, she was startled at first then kissed me back.

         We ended up on the nearby couch hugging each other, I kissed her head and told her "I missed you too."

          "I can see that!" She hugged me tight sighing.

          "Where are the maids I can't see anyone?" I asked her.

          "They all went for our maid Meera's wedding. Only Kalyani aunty is home, I left her with Ari upstairs. By the way you are so quick asking about our maids while busy kissing me moments back if anyone have seen us I would have killed you idiot." She told glaring at me.

       I kissed her nose and took us upstairs, there was my living paradise, my daughter was busy waving her hands in the air watching television. She saw me and came running to me with a millor dollar laugh.

       I took her in my arms while our maid left us alone "My heartbeat..." After few hugs and kisses she started talking to me.

                               "Acchu...I...han...esa...no...is...ari...no....is" she squeezed. That means she tried waving her hands in the air but got no ice shower. "Hahaha.... How many times I tell you baby, they are all fake... Just a story dear..." Told Siya getting a slap and my daughter resumed talking to me.

          We played, had dinner and came up to my room after I checked with the security head. Ari slept in my arms and I put her on her crib and laid on my bed, thinking about Ajay. I have to get to him by hook or crook.

       Suddenly Siya placed her head on my chest and looked at me circling her hands around my shoulder. "What's bothering you Arjun? Is there a problem... I mean you can share it with me. Don't you trust me yet?" Asked her.

         " It's not about trust Siya, it was about worrying you, I don't want you to stress wife. I want you to be happy always." With that I kissed her forehead.

           "You are my everything Arjun. How can I be happy when my husband is stressing over things. I can't Arjun. " she told with glossy eyes.

         "Your pink face is so inviting, wife....oii... There is still twenty days more." I told her and received a confused look.

       "I promised you that I'll fix everything in thirty days Siya, there are still twenty days more. Now you trust me." I told rubbing my nose with her.

       "More than my life." She told and kissed me. All my stress flew away with a mere touch from my wife. She was a magic and we both loved to sleep.

           After few hours I heard a message tone, I blinked my eyes open, Siya told me it was her friend Sherya. That lunatic women have no manners and disturbing my wife at midnights.

_______________

Siya's POV:

                 I opened my eyes when I heard my phone's message tone.

    *Job Done*

   It was from my dad, God he had to wake up late nights to carry out our plan I feel so guilty. J told Arjun that it was from Sherya and texted him back.

   *Love you daddy, sleep tight. I don't want you to spoil your sleep. Goodnight.*

     I replied him and sighed in relief, so my first step was a success. Tomorrow I was going to meet Aarti. Aarti Shakthivel.

   My dad was a man of his words.

FLASHBACK

         "Exactly pa... I wanna kill that bloodsucking leeches who killed my in-laws and suffered my Arjun. They can't live happy hurting my husband. I. Will. Kill. Them. " my eyes turned red thinking about that lowlifes.

           My dad was startled while I drafted thousand ways in my mind to kill that Shakti, Aarti and Ajay.

        "You... You knew about Arjun's past." Asked my dad.

        "I do.... Mani Uncle told me daddy, he told me till he ran away from his hell. And also I know about his psychological disorders. I'm not afraid appa... I just wanted to avenge. Help me." I told him.

    "They are powerful Siya, I can't do anything. That was the reason I agreed getting you married with Arjun." He told me looking at the ground.

       "You think we are powerless daddy, dad I have a mafia blood flowing all through my veins and arteries. You were one of the most feared mafias during your twenties and you think we are helpless....!

                Past can be forgotten daddy, but can't be changed. You were the Mafia once. You can't change that." He was thrown off guard.

       "Ho..How do you kn...know?" He stammered.

________________

Assalamu Allaikum and hello to all my lovey readers.

    How was the chapter? How was Arjun's POV? What was Siya's plan. Keep guessing.

Vote, share and Comment

-Yours Sajal😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.8K 63
👉"READ PROLOGUE FIRST""👈 IT'S MY LOVE OR OBESSION ❤ SIYA: a beautiful soul,living with her parents in delhi,just want to make her parents proud,alw...
1.8M 95.7K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
56K 2.7K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
841K 32.5K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...