Seventeen Dino and the Bullie...

By BtsArmyForeverJM

Dino is a part of a popular group called Seventeen however, he is still a high school student and just becaus... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
R.I.P Kai's Father
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Announcement
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Tagged
Please read
Tagged again!😂
Chapter 47
Chapter 48. Part 1/2
Chapter 48. Part 2/2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 -Smut?
Tagged again!!😂
Book Ending? New Book?
Final
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2K 75 10
By BtsArmyForeverJM

Since the nurse knew my situation and knew I couldn't really walk due to the pain of my foot she said I was allowed to stay the whole school day in the nurse office since they had beds to lay on which of course I thanked her and went to lay on the bed the whole school day. Thankfully  Daehwi's mom gave me a ride home which of course I thanked her because god know what would of happened if I went home walking especially with my sprained foot. As soon as I got off the car and thanked her I knew it wasn't gonna be easy to act all normal because of the pain however I needed to keep it a secret because who knows what would happen if they found out. How would I lie about it damn I'm gonna have to do a good job if I want this to last. As soon as I opened the door to our dorms I heard voices. "Great how am I gonna act normal." I thought as I started to enter to room as soon as possible trying to ignore them so they don't realize I'm home. "Hey how was your day?" Ugh great soo smooth Michael Jackson now what.

(Michael Jackson is the person Dino dances like if you didn't know he dances to girl songs and uses Michael Jackson's moves with it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 13K 72
Lee Chan or his stage name (Dino), and Lee Daea already reached the age of 17,their parents said,Dino must take his twin sister to SEVENTEEN dorm whi...
26.5K 500 17
12 Jocks and 12 Cocks. Dino had graduated Hot Junior High and has just started his sophomore year at _World High School. Being athletic, he tried ou...
3.8K 73 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
1.4K 63 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...