The Protectors

By Dragon_gril506

This is a space that im not going to put anything in bc .......SPOILERS! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Part 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
A/N
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20

Part 18

7 0 0
By Dragon_gril506

Y/n pov:

I was on papa's shoulders when we went out in the woods . We were stopped by a wolf in our tracks. It was mad at us for trespassing. I saw dad and pa get ready to hurt him . I jump off his shoulders and bark at the wolf, he sits down and tilts his head, I bark again saying sorry and that we will leave. He nods then turns and walks away. I turn to see everyone looking confused at what just happened . I tell them everything along the way back to the hillside . I whistle and a bird come and lands on my arm. I sing a song and soon other animals come everyone is shocked and happy. I stop and close my eyes and see a bear come up to me . I look at him and the others start to yell at me to go. " Hi Buddy" I say as me and him hug. Everyone is confused at the sight and scared. I tell all of the woodland animals that they have to go . They all leave. I teach pa and dad a whistle two giant hawks land on their arms the both look surprised and happy. I smile and wave to the birds saying that they can go. They take off before we go to the car and go back home. I just then remembered that my school play was tomorrow, " hey pa ?" I say looking out the window. " yeah" he says looking at me through the mirror. " we have a play tomorrow, I play the dragon, its just a fairy tale one so I was wondering if you would like to come" I say nervous . "OF CORSE" pa yells. I laugh as I cover my ears . We soon keep talking unit we get home and go to bed.

( the night of the play)

Y/n pov: I shift into my dragon state and when the knight comes I fly above and land causing a loud thump.

Antis pov: When I see y/n she is in her night dragon form, I smile and keep watching, all the sudden my eye catches something . A sword that turns dragons into the feared monsters they are, Before I can even say anything to dark , a silver chain net falls on y/n , I think it is just part of the play and the kids just happened to get the color skeem right. I look at y/n and see the silver is actually creating a red spot on her skin. She looks scared and is crying, I see that something is off . The knight pulls out the sword. Y/n looks at the sword and a black fog coms from her eye. She turns into the night dragon that only happens on blood moons ( the pic up there) . She shakes off the metal and all the sudden all of the lights go out, I hear an evil laugh. Everyone is scared, all the sudden a spotlight shines on her hanging upside down like a bat. I nudge dark that this is ether a creepy part or is off script . We go along with it anyways.(Play song ) She starts singing the song in a low voice , it was creepy. She opens her wings all the sudden and keeps singing . She tackles the knight and rips the sword from his hand. She uses her tail and wraps around him. She looks at the crowd and keeps singing . The knight somehow gets his hand lose and grabs the sword and cuts the skin right where her caller bone . She falls to the floor motion less. I run up to her and check for a pulse. Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...