Girl Alpha

By NateAlleyne123

When Bella Coleman realizes her sudden heritage as a female werewolf, she has to keep it a secret from everyo... More

Dedication: Girl Alpha
Prologue
2: The Note
3: Suprise!
4: First Transformation
5: The Full Moon
Author's Note
6: Side Effects
7: Heartbreak and Betrayal
8: Training
Thank You
9: Suspucious
10: The Secret
11: A Visitor
12: Never Again
13: Connected For Life
14: Summer!
15: Hawaii!?
16: Hawaii!? (Part 2)
Author's Note
18: Scared
19: "Right Here"
20: The Hospital
21: A Cousin
22: Confessions!? (Part 1)
23: Confessions!? (Part 2)
24: Hunt or Be Hunted
25: Amos Remón
26: Amos Remón (Part 2)

17: Weird

177 9 0
By NateAlleyne123

"Wow, I still can't believe Grandma Ellie would let us keep this." Bella said holding up the photo of Ellie and the strange man Emmanuel was incestigating a few days earlier.

"That man looks so familiar but I can't put a finger on it." Ashley said. Suddenly she ran to the bookshelf with Emmanuel and took out a dusty book. She flipped a couple pages and stopped.

Bella ran into the small library still holding the big picture.

"Look at this guy," Ashley said showing a man in a picture of the book. The photo in the book and been ripped at the end. "This is Amos Remón. He was a part of the werewolf council. Legend says he became evil and vanished."

"Wow. And look, he looks like the same man in the picture."

"Weird."

(A/N: Sorry for this chapter for being so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7M 565K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
62.8K 1.7K 25
The last thing that lowly Omega Seven expected was to be mated with the powerful Alpha King, especially when every wolf knows that Omegas and wolves...
964K 63K 132
15 años habían pasado desde aquel trágico día donde se les había sido arrebatada la felicidad, 15 años en donde la misma sonrisa rota se hacia presen...
62.7K 2.1K 30
When Nate attends the Elders' Ball, he unexpectedly encounters his rival and discovers they're fated mates, igniting a romantic relationship threaten...