Who Are You Really? || p.j.m...

By bangtanboke

An ordinary girl who gets into a car accident wakes up to a new world of moving houses and loneliness. Until... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 -END

Chapter 24

161 11 84
By bangtanboke

"Get the rose pedals Joonie!" Jin yells as he approached Jimin and I with a basket of red rose pedals.

"What the hell is this for?" I hear YoonGi ask from the kitchen table.

"To congratulate them!" Jin smiles.

"This is going overboard!" NamJoon sighs as he walks towards us with a basket of rose pedals just like how Jin has instructed.

As Jimin and I walked towards the kitchen, Jin throws the pedals at us with the shiniest smile but NamJoon on the other hand, just looks like he wants to kill himself.

"Congratulations to the new couple in the house!" Jin shouts.

"Jimin... I just want to eat." I said to Jimin.

"Yeah.. me too. But the hyungs well... Jin hyung Just wont stop being ridiculous." Jimin sighs.

"Okay to be honest I just want to eat." I shouted in sadness. My stomach started to growl and I pouted.

"Oh no! Our princess is sad." Jin rushes over to the kitchen and settles the food in the bowls.

We all got in the table and thanked Jin before we dug in.

"WAIT!" I yelled.

The boys looked at me with doll like eyes.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. I'll go get him!" Hoseok says.

We all waited and watched as Hoseok goes upstairs.

-1 minute later-

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"

We hear Hoseok yelling from upstairs. We all rushed upstairs, forgetting the food.

"What's wrong?!" YoonGi shouts as we came to see Hoseok standing outside of Taehyung's room with the most shock expression ever.

Slowly, we all stood besides him to see what he was looking at.

Inside the room, was Taehyung and........

.......

...............

..........................

......................................

My mom.

Taehyung was on the bed and my mom... she was half naked on top of him, glaring over at us.

I stepped forward into the room and I could feel the tears stream down my face.

"M-Mom?" I stuttered.

"Oh. My daughter! Why hello there, didn't know you were here as well." She chuckles as she gets off of Taehyung.

"I'm sorry but.... mom? This bitch is the very least fit to be a mother." Jungkook shakes his head as he points to her.

"What do you mean?! This is my mom! She's been by my side ever since I woke up." I argued.

"Y/N... this isn't your mom. Your mom died when you were still young." Jimin holds onto my arm, calming me down.

"W-what?" I cried even harder.

"This isn't your mom. This women here, is Jaein." Jimin looks over at her with a darkened expression.

"Well well well. I never thought I'd see my fiancé here." Jaein chuckles.

"Mom..." I cried.

"It was so hard pretending to be your mom and caring for you when I always wished you were dead." She glared at me. "You used up so much of my hard earned cash too. How are you ever going to pay off this debt, Y/N?"

"This isn't happening.... mom please tell me this is some joke." I cried.

"I'm not your mom you dumb bitch." She snaps.

"Jaein, how did you get in here?!"NamJoon shouts.

"Taehyungie over here, invited me over to have some fun." She smirks as she looks over at Taehyung who was on the bed, supporting himself with the palms of his hands.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Jin shouts. Never have I ever seen Jin so angry. So furious.

"I didn't want to... she made me...." a tear drop drips down on his cheek.

"Shut up Taehyung before he dies." Jaein warns.

"What are you doing, Jaein?! Why are you doing all this?!" Jimin yells.

I've lost all control of myself at this point. My legs were wearing out faster once Jimin let's go of me and steps in front of me to talk to Jaein. I fell back and luckily, Jungkook caught on me.

"Control yourself Y/N." He sternly says. The once foolish Jungkook was gone, replaced by this serious side of him.

"Why else baby? I want you back. I know you only love me, don't deny it." Jaein coos.

"I never loved you once. You made a promise with me if I went with you, you wouldn't lay a finger on Y/N. But you... YOU.. YOU BROKE THE PROMISE THE SECOND I HAD TO BREAK HER HEART. HOW DARE YOU COME BACK." Jimin yells.

Jimin walks to Jaein but out of nowhere.

Taehyung gets up from the bed and threw his fist against Jimin's face.

"JIMIN!!!!" I yelled. My legs still didn't listen, I fell on the floor as I cried.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG!" YoonGi shouts. The boys were all ready to jump at both Taehyung and Jaein. It was 6 against 2, it can't be that hard.

"Move one more step and Taehyung's dad dies." Jaein takes out a controller and turned on the TV on the side.

It was in my old house when I still lived with her and Baekhyun. A middle aged man was tied up on the chair, with cloth in his mouth as he vigorously kicked but to no avail. I see Baekhyun, who held a sharp knife in his hand sitting next to him waiting for Jaein's next orders.

"If you don't want him to die. All of you get on your knees with your hands behind your head. Don't you dare move, Jimin. And you, Taehyung. Take Y/N away." Jaein orders.

Taehyung walks over to me looking down at me with an emotionless face. I had tears streaming out my face and I begged him to stop. Taehyung held me by my arm and yanked me out my room.

As he pushes me into some other room, as I kept yelling.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Stop it!! Let go of me! Why are you doing this?!" I screamed.

"I'm really sorry Y/N.... I really am. But there's no choice left, she's holding my dad as hostage. I can't lose my dad too, Y/N." Taehyung sheds a tear.

——meanwhile——

-authors pov-

In front of the house was a big tree that stretched from the front of the house to the side. And behind that big tree, stood two figures dressed in black.

"So what's the plan?! They just dragged Y/N Noona!" One yells.

"Yo! Give me the binoculars!" The other shouts, yanking the tool from the hands.

( can you guys already guess who these two characters are? 😂 )

"Holy shit! Yo, hyung do you have the shotgun?" The younger one trembles.

"Listen Taehyun. Listen to hyung very carefully now. You can't shoot for shit so just let me do the dirty work." The older holds the shoulders on the younger.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up, Jongin! I shouldn't have been so respectful to you in the first place being all formal." Taehyun spats as he throws Jongin's hands off his shoulder.

"I still think calling the police would be better! Plus my uncle is the lead cop!" Jongin shouts, crossing his arms over.

"Yea but it would be soooooo obvious that there are cops and she would do some shit." Taehyun argues.

These two males have been spying on Baekhyun, their friend for a while to see who the mysterious lady he was dating. But it was none of than the supposed mother herself. At first, it was super weird considering the fact he was into his own mother romantically. However, the more Taehyun and Jongin goes to their house, the more they figured that this lady is no mom but a ratchet cougar. The next thing they found out when they were over was that, Jaein has planned this since the day she had hit Y/N.

To pretend to be her mom so she won't get near Jimin and the boys. How? Money. She had paid the hospital that took Y/N in to keep their mouths shut and play along until they had left. When she found out Y/N had gotten closer to the boys, they had to move immediately. But it couldn't be helped.

"No! I am going to call the cops right now!" Jongin whips his phone out of his pocket and dials in.

"What about Baekhyun at home? If Jaein is hurt then he would hurt that dude right away!" Taehyun scolds.

"Don't worry I got that taken care of as well" Jongin smirks before lightly jogging to the car.

"What's my favorite nephew up to?!" The man on the other line of the phone call laughs.

"Hi Uncle. I need a favor." Breathes Jongin. "It's very important."

"What's the matter?" The laughter was gone replaced by a sharp demanding tone.

—-in the house—-

"Now why would you want to avoid a pretty lady like me?" Jaein coos as she steps forward to Jimin.

She picks his chin up with her hand and looks at him closely.

"You're still as handsome as ever." She smiles.

"Don't do it. You'll regret it if you did." Jimin growls.

"What are you going to do now? You're all mine." Jaein smiles.

She gets up and walks past the rest of the boys. She went across the room and made sure all the boys would fit. She ordered them all into the room and locked it with a key.

She made her way back to Jimin who was ready to attack.

"Now now. You wouldn't want him to die now."Jaein points at the TV.

It was impossible for Jimin to look up at the screen without feeling guilt. This man once saved his life when he was running from home. Late at night, no money or dignity. Just some rebellious teen running away from home. But he took him in considering he was his son's best friend. All the memories flows back and Jimin can do nothing but to feel beaten.

"You were such a bitch now you're just even worse." Jimin clenches his jaw.

"Come on, baby. Let's have some fun while we still can." Jaein laughs as she strolls over to Jimin.

"Get off me! Don't you have anyone else to bother but me?" Jimin yells as he flails his arms.

"Stop rejecting me!" Jaein yelled as she finally had taken Jimin's lips onto hers.

Jimin was shocked but at the same time, highly disgusted. His body wouldn't move or budge, therefore getting dominated by Jaein.

A/N
Hi guys!!!!
I can do sorry for posting for late but school has been so hard I'm so tired each day 😞😩
I'm getting lazy and I can't keep up with my works but I'm trying my very best to make the story as interesting as possible and as well constructed as possible.
But serious talk, HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER? I made it hehe.
If you like the content you're reading, please vote and share to your friends!
Don't be a silent reader and comment! I love reading your ideas and thoughts so I can improve.
I'm supposed to be asleep but this is more important so hear I am lol.
In Chapter 26 or 27 the story will END.
But then all characters will have a little Q&A ( question and answer ) so please do ask some under this. :)
XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
190K 8.5K 29
in which park jimin is an extremely shy kid at a new school. he has trouble making new friends. #COMPLETED
766 140 30
When Kim Jisun loses her job and apartment to some rando named Jackson Wang, she resorts to working for the infamous Park Jimin. Started: 8-17-22 End...
136K 5.5K 37
| Post Break-Up "That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours." -Two Years...