Hero's Journey (The Non-Canon...

By TonyGarcia348

Robin Warner is many things. He's the teenage cousin of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner. He's an Acme Looniversi... More

Forward
The Year 2026
To The Past?
May 19, 2017
Need Your Help
Come With Me If You Want To Live
Explaining The Situation
Meeting With The Mayor
Moving In
A Few Weeks Later...
The Cat's Out of the Bag
The Monstars Return!
Robo Bugs
Suit Up
Off to Moron Mountain
Getting In
Those Endearing Young Charms
Infiltration
Doggone Tired
Saving Lola
The Fight Against The Monstars
Going Somewhere?
Supergirl to the Rescue!
Falling Asleep
The New Timeline

Escape From Moron Mountain

193 2 0
By TonyGarcia348

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!" Bugs yelled. A few minutes later, one of the Monstars, Pound, the orange one, walked in. "What is it, rabbit?" Pound asked, scowling. "My next door cellmate, he's in pain!" Bugs said with concern. Pound walked to Robin's cell, and saw The Ink-Blot Dude on the floor, gripping his stomach, moaning in pain. Pound opened up Robin's cell and asked, "Why you in pain, wussy man?" Robin groaned, "I think my appendix is gonna burst..." Pound glared and said, "alright, stay here, I'll go get help..." Suddenly, Robin then punched Pound right in the nuts, as hard as he could. Pound then groaned in pain as he gripped where he was punched, and fell down on the ground, on his knees. Robin smirked, got up, and said, "Now that's what I call pullin' a Johnny Cage! So long, sucker!" Bugs then cheered, "WAY TO GO ROBIN! GET OUTTA THERE! YOU CAN DO IT!" Robin smiled and ran out of the prison, and escaped. "Now where could Dr. Woof be?" Robin thought as he ran around Moron Mountain. Much to his relief, he got out. Then, he saw it. It was a blue police phone booth.

"Huh, that's new;" thought Robin. Then Dr. Woof then came out. "Ah, ye made it," said the Canine Doctor. "Is that your ride?" Robin asked. "Aye," replied Dr. Woof, "now quickly, get in." Robin got inside with the Canine Doctor, and the TARDIS escaped from Moron Mountain. "Thanks for helping me Dr. Woof," said Robin, "now, where are we going?" Dr. Woof replied, "to Planet Freleng!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 0 7
⭐️Meet Ivy! The newest and smallest Warner sibling!⭐️ - Nobody knows exactly where she came from, she just showed up at the studio one day! She ends...
7.5K 276 34
Meet Rory Bunny who is Bugs and Lola's daughter. She's super looney and ready to be apart of two great movies. Looney Tunes Back In Action and Space...
159 4 15
Robin Warner is the teenage cousin of the Warner Bros Yakko and Wakko, and the Warner Sister Dot. But given that Robin never got a chance to star in...
724 66 15
When The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang along with basketball champion and global icon LeBron James and his young...