Vampire King ~Kaname Kuran lo...

By gabstery

Emi Mizono belonged to an Aristocrat vampire family. Her parents were good friends of the Kuran family for hu... More

A/N -Emi Mizono-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
I'm back!!!!
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 30-
-Epilogue-
Sequal has been Published!

-Chapter 29-

3.9K 104 20
By gabstery

When vampires die, they dissolve to dust. We're born into life, like humans. But, when the time comes, if you make the wrong move... you're gone. Just like that. 

For Purebloods, they live painfully long lives. Watching the world around them change, their loved ones wither away. They desperately search for a way out, hoping to put a stop to this long dreadful life of theirs. 

  "Rido is my master... because he awoken me from my coffin."

Kaname... just how long have you suffered? Living for so long... It must've been so painful. Were you lonely? How long were you vast asleep inside your coffin? You were hoping to turn to dust, weren't you?

Questions I could never bring myself to ask him... I shouldn't pry into his past life, it might be painful for him after all. I only wish nothing but happiness for him, even if it leaves my heart in pain. I want to see him smile from his heart. I don't want his eyes to look lonely anymore... I don't know if I'll be able to see you again, Kaname... The only thing I'll regret is not telling you how I truly felt about you.

But right now, I'm fighting my own demon. I looked up to meet the menacing stare of the monster before me. I ignored the pain in my side, refusing to show him any weakness.

"I'm impressed you actually hurt me, little Emi." The Pureblood's venom words left his smirking lips with a laugh. But that smirk left those lips as the scent of my blood reached him. " I borrowed similarly powers to take Haruka's life. Won't you stop fighting and let me devour you?"

I bit my lip, but my attention broke as I noticed a familiar presence nearby.

I turned my head to see a shocked Yuki, being held back by Aido, who was also shocked from hearing the words Rido had said seconds ago. She wore her Day Class uniform and her short brown hair was now longer. In her hands, was a scythe.

"Yuki..." My hazel eyes widen, processing that she was indeed a Pureblood vampire. The sweet human girl I knew before was now a creature of the dark. It pained my heart a little bit.

My thoughts were shattered as the chuckle of Rido cut in. "So that's the name Haruka and Juri gave you... I've been waiting for you, Pureblood Princess of Kuran." 

"Yuki get out of here! He's after you!" I shouted, not wanting her to get involved in this mess. If he gets to her, she's dead. She shook her head and gripped her weapon.

"I'm not leaving you to fight him alone! You'll die! He's my opponent too!" Yuki yelled, her eyes showing her anxious feelings. I shook my head and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry, Yuki... but this is something I must do. I don't want him to lose any more loved ones to this monster." I stared at Aido and Yuki. 

"Emi, wait!" Aido called out with a fearful look. Yuki quickly tried to run towards me, but I quickly raised a large ice wall around us to keep them out. 

Heh. Thanks, snow.

"Hmm, such a rash decision. You would have a better chance if you had help." Rido showed his menacing smirk yet again. To him, I was an easy pray. But I'm not going to let myself become food to that monster...

The building we stood on begun to shake more than it has ever before, causing me to keep myself from falling. My heart stopped when I noticed he was suddenly right behind me. I quickly formed large and sharp icicles that impaled him as I quickly jump away from his reach. But the pain in my side caused me to wince.

'Why?...Why isn't my wound a healing?!'

He chuckled as grabbed the bloody ice that impaled him through his stomach, and started to melt it. 

"When was the last time you drunk blood, Little Emi?"

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. "Shut up...!" I quickly charged at him and pulled out the anti-vampire weapon.

'I have to hit his heart!'

Before the ice could completely melt away and let him free, I quickly stabbed him in the chest. But due to his familiar also charging at me, I dodged and missed his heart. I too was impaled by him, but he also missed my heart by a few inches. This caused me to cough up blood, which splattered on his already bloody chest.

'Ignore the pain...!' I mentally shouted at my body.

I was so close to him and it caused my heart to pound, but I refused to show fear. But suddenly thorny vines started to cover the ice walls, which began to crack and the roof we stood on started to cave in.

-Moments Before-

"Emi!" Yuki cried out as she angrily punched the block of ice that blocked them.

"Yuki Cross..." Aido called out with worry in his voice. Yuki leaned against the ice and bit her lip, her mind racing, desperately trying to think of something so her friend won't lose her life.

"Why do you have to do this on your own...!" Yuki muttered out. Suddenly, she sensed something about to come. She looked at the roof she stood on as it hit her.

 "Aido get back!" Yuki shouted and quickly pushed him off the roof.

"Huh..?! Ahh! WHAT THE HELL-" Aido shouted, processing what happened as he fell from the roof. But his eyes widened at the sight. 

A large hole was formed in the roof and nothing but thorn vines rushed out. Yuki looked in shock as she saw Zero step out with vines wrapped around him. They looked at each other but said nothing... Zero was the first to break their gaze and focus his attention the large ice wall in front of them. Suddenly, the vines around his arms quickly wrapped around more and more in his hands, forming the Bloody Rose. He pointed the gun at the ice wall and began to shoot his rounds at them as the thorn vines started to cover the wall.

Then, before he could notice, Rido's familiar shot from behind to attack him, but Yuki quickly cut it with her scythe.

"What are you doing?" Zero glanced back at her. "You're an enemy."

"I made up my mind a long time ago, Zero... I'll always be on your side," Yuki paused and stood behind him. "Even if we're enemies."

 Zero stayed silent and looked back at the wall before him.

_____________________________________________

Aido desperately searched for a way back on the building.

"Damnit! Emi you idiot!" He shouted in frustration. Suddenly, the building shook and crumbled. This time, the whole building was coming down.

"Ah-!" He ran closer and looked up to see Yuki falling as well.

"You-?! Why are you falling- ACK" Aido tried to catch her, but she quickly positioned herself and landed on him instead, causing him to go face first in the ground, painfully.

 Yuki quickly hopped off and apologized. He stood up and brushed himself off and glanced at the ruins of the building. 

"What happened? Were you able to get Emi?!" Aido asked anxiously, hoping for a good answer.

Yuki stared at the rubble, anxiously trying to see through the thick smoke that formed from the collapse of the building. "No, but we were trying to get through!" After begging Aido to go cheer up the Day Class girls, she quickly ran into the ruins.

_______________________________________

I laid trapped on top of a piece on rubble by Rido, who hovered over me and gently grabbed my throat with his rough hands, ignoring the thorns that began to wrap around him, cutting into him. My body was covered in wounds and the pain was unbearable. I desperately searched for my brother's dagger, but it was hard to move and panic began to rise.

"Stop resisting, Emi." His voice whispered and he showed his fangs.

"I won't stop! Not until you pay for what you did!" I yelled in anger and tried to struggle out of his grip, only for his grip to tighten around my neck. 

"Ah. You seek revenge because I devoured your family, correct, my little prey?"

I grabbed his wrist tightly in order for him to loosen his grip.

"Why...?" I muttered out, catching his attention. "Why did you come that n-night?" A question I always wanted to ask ever since that night, ten years ago. I could feel the tears slowly come, but I tried to hold them back. I needed to know the answer... He stared at me for a moment and smirked.

"Why, you ask? Because I was starving and I needed the strength to finally prey on my brother and sister... Sadly, Kaname stopped me before I could set foot in that place." My eyes widened at his words.

"My family... were killed... just to feed you?!" I hissed as I felt warm tears stream down my cheek. "T-They did nothing to deserve that! They were nothing but a happy family..." This point I was talking about my family and the Kurans. They didn't deserve to die either. I dug my nails into his wrist to the point it drew blood. Every inch of my body hurt. I lost a lot of blood and it caused my throat to burn as my hunger grew twice more. Suddenly, more vines wrapped around him, causing his grip to loosen as his movement became restricted. Then, a sycthe ran through his stomach. His blood dripped off the sycthe and onto me, causing me to cringe. My eyes widen when I saw Yuki behind him.

"Emi! Now!" She yelled. Without a second guess, I quickly grabbed my brothers dagger and ran it through his heart.

...

..

.

I watched in horror as the skin of the Pureblood above me start to crack. He gave one final smirk and said his last words.

"Seems you really did get your revenge..." 

Then, he shattered. Leaving no trace of himself.

...

It was finally over.

 I dropped the dragger as my arm became weak, letting it fall beside me. My wounds refused to heal fast since they were dangerously close to my heart. I heard a distant voice call out my name in panic but, I could barely hear them. My vision became blurry at the figures before me.

'I did it... Kyou... Kaname...'

Soon, it was nothing but darkness.

_________________________________

"The Night Class dorm building collapsed!" The hunter called out, catching Shiro's attention.

Suddenly the vampire that was attacking them fell to their knees screeching in agony.

"M-Master Rido's presence...! I-It's gone...!"

Shiro gave the other hunters orders to quickly capture them as he quickly ran towards the smoke in the distance, ignoring those that called out to him.

When he reached the ruins, he began to panic. 

"Emi?" He started to call out anxiously. "Emi!" He ran through the rubble seeing through the smoke that surrounded the place. He then heard a girls voice call out in panic, causing him to immediately run towards it but he came to a halt at the scene before him.

 He felt his heart sink when he saw the young Pureblood girl with a panic look calling out to Emi and shaking her slightly, trying to wake her. The silver-haired hunter next to her stared at the both of them as he seemed hesitant. Shiro bit his lip and quickly ran over to them, gently moving Yuki aside and taking a look at Emi. 

"Emi? Emi. Hunny. wake up!" Her clothes were torn and bloody. He then noticed the wounds on her chest, causing him to panic a little. But he soon calmed himself, knowing she wasn't hit in the heart and felt her soft breaths.

"...W-will she be alright?" Yuki muttered out, worry and fear shown on her face. Shiro nodded and picked her up in a bridal style. 

"Yes. She lost consciousness, that's all. I'll go treat her, don't worry." He muttered out lastly before walking away, leaving Yuki and Zero behind alone. ( A/N: If you read the manga you know where this leads :))

___________________________________

This was supposed to be out sooner but AHGHGHG I'm so mad damn thing deleted half of my progress on this chapter! Thank god I was able to get it done quick! ;A; I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Rido is finally gone. But because of their battle, Emi is dangerously injured. Will she be okay? Where's Kaname? What's going to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
285K 7.6K 36
The end... for me, is only my beginning. Im due to perish from this life. But first ill kill Rido... for Kaname. DISCLAIMER: YOU CAN READ THE FULL...
200K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...