(Cancelled/Considering remaki...

Bởi Aqua-Mage1000

(WARNING-Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi-Though, one of... Xem Thêm

Prologue: The Boundary
Chapter 1 Part 1/9 - The real show begins
Chapter 1 part 2/9 - The ship
Chapter 1 part 3/9 - The Mushroom Kingdom
Chapter 1 part 4/9 - The Toadstool Princess
Chapter 1 part 5/9 - A Missing Friend
Chapter 1 part 6/9 - A rude interruption
Chapter 1 Part 7/9 - Reunion
Chapter 1 Part 8/9 - The Siblings' Reunion
Chapter 1 Part 9/9 - Observe meeting
Chapter 2 Part 1/11 - Sarasaland
Chapter 2 part 2/11 - Unplanned Visit
Chapter 2 Part 3/11 - An Attack
Chapter 2 Part 4/11 - Strategy
Chapter 2 Part 5/11 - A weak battle
Chapter 2 Part 6/11 - Captivity
Chapter 2 Part 7/11 - An travel plan
Chapter 2 Part 8/11 - Sneaky heroes
Chapter 2 Part 9/11 - The Sleeping Android
Chapter 2 Part 10/11 - An escape
Chapter 2 Part 11/11 - Failure trouble
Chapter 3 part 1/10 - Illyria
Chapter 3 part 2/10 - The Kishe family...and Sol
Chapter 3 part 3/10 - Meeting the king
Chapter 3 part 4/10 - Issues
Chapter 3 part 5/10 - A Gear's sin
Chapter 3 part 6/10 - Phantom thieves 1/2
Chapter 3 part 7/10 - Phantom thieves 2/2
Chapter 3 part 8/10 - Naming
Chapter 3 part 9/10 - The Last Kunoichi of the Oboro clan
Chapter 3 part 10/10 - Alucard family
Chapter 4 part 1/15 - The Airship
Chapter 4 part 2/15 - The Jellyfish Pirates
Chapter 4 part 3/15 - The Ship's Rules
Chapter 4 part 4/15 - Ragna's room
Chapter 4 part 5/15 - Training
Chapter 4 part 6/15 - Master
Chapter 4 part 7/15 - Crashing down
Chapter 4 part 8/15 - Greece
Chapter 4 part 9/15 - The search begins
Chapter 4 part 10/15 - The prince of Dreamland
Chapter 4 part 11/15 - Magic Gene
Chapter 4 part 12/15 - Bang's group
Chapter 4 part 13/15 - Meet Pit
Chapter 4 part 14/15 - Android and the rabbit
Chapter 4 part 15/15 - Awoken
Chapter 5 part 1/13 - Meeting (KO)
Chapter 5 part 2/13 - Caught (A2)
Chapter 5 part 3/13 - Training (KO)
Chapter 5 part 4/13 - Roommate (A2)
Chapter 5 part 5/13 - Cafe (RB)
Chapter 5 part 6/13 - An old friend (RB)
Chapter 5 part 7/13 - Kidnapped (RB)
Chapter 5 part 8/13 - HUH?! (RB)
Chapter 5 part 9/13 - Meeting up the rest (RB)
Chapter 5 part 11/13 - Happy late birthday (RB)
Chapter 5 part 12/13 - Rest up (KO)
Chapter 5 part 13/13 - A quiet promise (A2)
Chapter 6 part 1/18 - Out of the train (A2)
Chapter 6 part 2/18 - Nightmare (RB)
I need a break
Chapter 6 part 3/18 - Morning (RB)
Chapter 6 part 4/18 - Tea and pianos (RB)
Chapter 6 part 5/18 - Preparations (KO)
Chapter 6 part 6/18 - Legend of Sparda (KO)
Chapter 6 part 7/18 - The Sapphire Knight (A2)
Chapter 6 part 8/18 - Monster (A2)
Chapter 6 part 9/18 - Rescue (A2)
Chapter 6 part 10/18 - Grand cabaret club (KO)
Chapter 6 part 11/18 - Run! (KO)
Chapter 6 part 12/18 - Going out (RB)
Chapter 6 part 13/18 - The Past (RB)
Chapter 6 part 14/18 - Getting out of here (A2)
Chapter 6 part 15/18 - How we become friends (RB)
Chapter 6 part 16/18 - Meeting the Bandicoot family (KO)
Chapter 6 part 17/18 - Travelling (A2)
Chapter 6 part 18 - Outside of a bar (RB)
Chapter 7 part 1 - Hangover (RB)
Cancelation/Considering remaking it from scretch

Chapter 5 part 10/13 - The goddess of light (RB)

7 0 0
Bởi Aqua-Mage1000

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

If you guys are enjoying this book, let me know in the comment section and have fun during a peaceful conversation, my fellow ninjas and kunoichis!

(In Palutena's palace)

The group fall to the ground and sees the room they're in. The room is very old-fashion compare to the city they were in, but it's still beautiful to see as the floor is cornflower blue, white pillars and a galaxy-colored roof.
"Where...where the hell are we?" Ragna asked rudely.
"Welcome to my palace, everyone." A friendly feminine voice greeted them, which everyone turns to and saw a young woman Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Sonic knew too well.
"Palutena!" Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Sonic called out at the same time.
"Hi, Lady Palutena!" Pit cheered cheerfully and formally while Pittoo scoffed rudely.
"Oh! Hey guys!" Palutena greeted them in a strangely casual tone.

Palutena is a beautiful and tall twenty-two-years-old looking woman with very long green hair that reaches to her lower legs, green eyes and pale skin. She wears a white dress with many gold ornaments while wielding a golden staff and a blue mirror shield.
"Oh my Arceus, it's been so long!" Peach cheered.
"Yes it has been, Peach," Palutena responded, "Now what's the problem here?"
"It's my daughter," Peach answered her question, "Something weird happen and she's unconscious because of that."
"I see, in that case, leave it to me." Palutena told them as she walks up to Zack, who is carrying Sabrina, "Can you gently put her down on the ground?"
"Umm...sure," Zack said with a bit of a blush as he puts her down.
"Good, now I'll heal her up with my healing powers."

Palutena kneels down and puts both of her hands on her stomach, which her hands start glowing white and Sabrina's body glows white. She is slowly opening up her eyes and the glow stops, which Palutena puts away her hands, stands up and smiles.
"And...done," Palutena said cheerfully.
"Oww...what happen?" Sabrina asked in a tired tone.
"You were unconscious after you were taken in hostage," Pittoo told her as he offers his hand.
"...Dark Pit, is that you?" Sabrina asked the dark angel.
"Wait a minute, you know her?!" Pit asked in pure shock, which Dark Pit glared at him, "Okay, I'll shut up."

"Hey there baby," Johnny tries to flirt with Palutena, "You lookin quite fine today, you know that?"
"Ahhh...." Palutena has no idea how to respond to his flirting at all.
"I really mean it, my beauty," Johnny continued to flirt, "How about you and I-"
"Stay away from lady Palutena you jerk!" Pit told him off as he kicks him in the hip and sent him to fly to the wall, "And don't flirt with lady Palutena ever again, you pervert!"
"Pit calm down!" Palutena told him off as she gently hits him on the head with her staff despite being much shorter than her servant, "You do not hit humans, do you understand?!"
"Ow-I'm sorry-ow-Lady Palutena!" Pit apologized to her, which is enough to make her stop.
"You could have told him off in a more polite manner." She suggested to him in a commanding tone.
"Yeah, but perverts like him wouldn't listen to that." Pit argued back.
"HEY! I take offense to that!" Johnny called out as he gets up with the help of May.
"Are you okay, captain?" She asked her captain, who nodded as he manages to get up.
"I'm okay now May, thanks."
"Good and you're welcome," May sighed of relief, then she walks up to Palutena and whispers, "And you better stay away from my Johnny or else you get an anchor to your face!"
"Ahh..." Palutena didn't say anything and have no idea how to react except, "...O...kay..."

"Umm...excuse me, but can I ask a favor?" Ky asked the goddess of light.
"Sure, ask away."
"Well...can you keep it a secret from the public?" Ky asked her, "Don't worry, everyone in this room already knows about it."
"Why I understand King Ky of Illyria," Palutena understood, "Now, what is it?"
"Well...you know the Gears, right?"
"...Where is this going?" Palutena asked with a cold tone, clearly showing her disdain for Gears just like Baiken and the media as a whole.
"Well...I have someone outside of the city and I don't want to leave her there, so could you teleport her here?"
"What's her name?"
"Her name is...Dizzy." Ky answered, making her gasps.
"Dizzy, as in, the last commander-type Gear with the largest bounty in the world?!" Palutena asked in shock, which most reacts negatively to that information.
"Wait a minute, what on earth do you mean?!" Akira asked in a panic, completely losing his cool a bit.
"Are you insane?!" Dark Pit protested against the idea, "Letting a gear, especially one like Dizzy, which is suicidal and stupid! Only a complete fool would accept them as equal!"
"I don't like saying bad things about others, but bro's right," Pit agreed with his brother, "Gears are a massive threat to mankind, so letting her live is a terrible idea."

Sol looks at Sin, who is clutching his fists, so he puts his arm out in front of him, catching Sin off guard.
"Don't," Sol told him off quietly.
"But-"
"Don't!" Sol glared at him, which manages to calm him down.
"...Fine..."

"Wait!" Ragna called out, "I thought you were supposed to be a benevolent goddess and now, you acting like a racist bitch!"
"Hey! Don't call her that!" Pit told him off, "Besides, do you have any idea you were addressing to!?"
"Yeah I know," Ragna argued back, "And that's why I said it! Someone gotta call out for her bullshit!"
"Why you little-"
"Stop Pit!" Palutena interrupted Pit and then turn to Ragna, "Look, please understand that we are dealing with a very powerful Gear here and if not careful, she will become a massive threat to the world."
"Then I'll make sure that never happen!" Ky offered, "I promise I keep a close eye on her and make sure nothing happens."
"...Fine, but promise me you keep a close eye on her at all cost, got it?" Palutena asked the king, who nods, "Good, now is there anything else?"
"Well, our ship was crushed and we were hoping you know someone who can fix it?" Peach asked her, who smiles.
"Sure, just give me about tomorrow midnight and you guys are good to go," Palutena accepted the favor, "However, in turn, once the ship is fixed, I want you guys to accept a mission for me with the help of Pit and Dark Pit of course."
"Seriously?! That's fast!" Ryuji asked in shock as his jaws dropped, making Palutena giggled.
"You can thank to plot convenience for that," Palutena said as she breaks the fourth wall, confusing everyone except Pit and Dark Pit.
"I'm sorry, what?" Makoto asked in confusion as the rest of phantom thieves look at each other.
"Oh! Umm... I mean thanks to the technology nowadays," Palutena repeated herself with a completely different phrase.
"Of course, that makes sense," Peach nodded, ignoring the fourth wall joke, "We will accept that mission, thank you for giving us this big favor."

With a click of a finger, Dizzy appear in the room with an innocent confused look on her face as she looks around her surroundings, then she notices her son and husband.
"Sin! Ky!" Dizzy called out as she stands up and runs up to Ky, who hugs him and he returns it.

"Well, it's getting late, so it would be wise to sleep now," Palutena suggested to them, "Luckily for you guys, I have many guest rooms here, so you guys can use it."
"Aww yeah!" Daisy cheered, "That's what I'm talking about!"
"But have we forgotten to ask a certain someone?" Luigi reminded everyone, which they all look at Dark Pit except Sabrina.
"Huh? Ask about what?" Sabrina asked in confusion.
"About why this delinquent acquainted with you and that weird power of yours, milady," Baiken answers her question.
"Oh, I can totally answer that!" Sabrina cheered, "I met him when I was in year seven, when I went to our tree house and suddenly, Dark Pit fell from the sky and broke one of his wings, so I took care of him since then and now, he always visit me on Saturdays in the same tree house."

"So that's where you were, Pittoo!" Pit realized, "I was wondering why you always go out on Saturdays, now I know why."
"Shut it Pit!" Dark Pit shut him off as he nudges Pit roughly, making Pit rubs his shoulder his twin hit, "Also, please stop calling me that stupid nickname!"
"Oww...sorry."
"And yes, she did took care of my right-wing if I remembered correctly," Dark Pit confirmed it, "Or was it my left wing? Well, that's beside the point. The point is, we have a few small conversations while I was healing and start visiting her every Saturday." Dark Pit explained to everyone.
"Oh...so that's how you know my niece, okay that makes sense." Daisy understood with a smile.
"Now, about that power..." Baiken mentioned as Sabrina stays silent.
"...Don't know..." Sabrina answered.
"What do you mean you don't know?!" Baiken yelled at her.
"I really don't know, it just...happens..." Sabrina told her honestly, which Baiken glares at her, but calms down.
"...No point continuing that discussion," Baiken gave up.
"Well, glad we have taken care of those questions...for now." Palutena said, "I'll hire some angels to work on the ship tonight, so don't worry."
"Okay, thank you, Palutena." Mario thanked her, ("I'll talk to Luna tomorrow, not right now since its late.")
"Oh! And the rooms have two beds, so it would be wise to have a roommate at least to not waste up the other rooms." Palutena told them.
"Thank you for that information, now let's go everyone." Peach thanked her.
"Wait!" Pit stopped everyone, "I...I want to apologize for my rude behavior earlier, so as an apology, I guide you guys to your rooms, okay?"
"Okay, lead the way buddy!" Sonic cheered as the group follows Pit around.

Dark Pit grabbed Sabrina's shoulder and asked, "I want to talk to you privately, is that cool?"
"...Sure..." Sabrina nodded shyly.
"...Okay..." Dark Pit responded with a gentle smile as the two went to the different direction.

A/N - Finally the connection has been dotted. Dark Pit is childhood friends with Sabrina, of course. I made the two know each other as childhood friends because Dark Pit doesn't seem like the type of person to open up to others unless it's someone he is very close to for a long time and to add a bit more depth to Sabrina's personality that will be shown in the next part. Also in Britain, year seven means someone around eleven to twelve, in other words, Sabrina knew Dark Pit when she was around eleven or twelve-years-old. I'll explain more in the next part. So I hope you guys are enjoying the book and don't forget to leave a comment, my ninja clan. Kuno out!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 33 11
Do you remember, at the very start of 'Sorry! I'm In Another World Right Now!', the Demon Beast Tsurara knocked the little crazy jester named Marx in...
258 1 7
What if Sonic Forces went differently? Gadget, the rookie has fit in well with everyone in the resistance He's best friends with Tails and Sonic and...
12.1K 134 24
(Rewrite in progress...)This is the old version of the story. I will be working on a rewrite of this as well as other projects. Thanks for reading an...
543 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...