Book Two : Emboldened (Comple...

Autorstwa _Itz_Gayu_

A sequel to Abashed............the story continues there after......... Rekha tricked Dev about Sona being ig... Więcej

The Beginning----Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
New Story
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
update coming up tonight
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (The Epilogue)
Rejuvinated
Author's Note
Sequel Out

Chapter Four

1.1K 265 65
Autorstwa _Itz_Gayu_

Yet another consecutive day target completion............you can't even imagine how happy I'm............thank you so much for the love and appreciation..........

Okay with that I wish to tell you something...........since it was a continuous 3 day off for me, I could give you an update everyday...........but since I'm resuming my duties from tomorrow...........I might not be able to give you more than 3 updates a week..........but that doesn't mean you don't complete the target..........do complete it, and please wait for me to update........I will surely try to write and update, 3 updates a week guaranteed...........

With that I present to you the 4th chapter of the series..........hope you enjoy this as well...........so here you go!!!!

Chapter Four

BACK TO PRESENT

SONA'S P.O.V.

"done with you romance?............you guys are insatiable, right?...........can't you two behave yourselves at my place?"

I gave her a stern look as she just rolled her eyes and stifled her laughter..........I had been waiting for Ele for the past half-an-hour, and she was busy sweating it out with her husband in my house, in the adjacent bedroom..........shameless.........

"why don't you ask Ved..........he's the one who pulled me into this.........I wasn't even prepped up for it"

She huffed and settled on the adjacent chair as I found my maid giving her a shy look.........gosh, don't tell me she heard their noises.........LOL.........she wasn't even married, wonder if she could make a head and tail out of it........poor girl.......

"Geeta.........sabji khatam ho gayi hai..........bazaar jaakar le aaogi please?"

I had to send her out..........Vedant would be walking out of the room anytime soon..........she shouldn't be around to make the matters more awkward.......

"jii memsaab"

I gave her some cash as she left for the market...........Ele laughed at my earnest efforts to cut her out of the picture........

"shut up..........it's all your fault...........why did you even come here?.........couldn't your billionaire hubby book a resort for these things?"

I showed her my annoyance as she rolled her lips forming a cute pout...........gosh this girl...........being a mother of a child I wished she could earn a little more maturity, but alas...........whom was I even talking about...........she's Elena, the childish biggie..........how could she be mature?

"chorry Shona..........I came to meet you baby.........aren't you happy to see me here?"

Her childish tone always manages to tickle my funny bone..........she very well knew how she has to cool down my annoyance...........she's a gem I tell you, the perfect combination which fits in the puzzle of my life........

"ofcourse I'm happy janeman..........why do you feel I won't be?"

I settled down next to her as she threw herself onto me for a bear hug.........God this girl.........she and her homely gestures...........would they ever cease..........I hugged her with all my might as we broke apart hearing a feign cough.........

"that's my share..........how dare you give it to your girlfriend?"

He showed off his fake annoyance as Ele snuggled more into me..........I tried breaking the hug as she held onto me with all her might..........

"ofcourse she owns a share of it.........she's my first love afterall.........and I love her more then you Mr. Vedant........you better get that straight"

She kissed me on my cheek as me and Ved scrunched our nose tips to show her how weird we were feeling at the moment..........it was a weird scenario all together........Ele sitting so close to me, kissing me on my cheek, while her hubby, whom she had just romanced a while ago was starring at us as if we were lesbians..........but then she was at her best when it came to teasing.........

"I certainly was not aware of the fact that you are a bi........."

Before he could complete his sentence, me and Ele screamed in unison.......

"Noooooooooo"

He fell off on the couch.........holding his stomach, which must be hurting now due to his continues giggling..........gosh he was embarrassing...........such a mean person...........these two are a perfect match when it comes to being a tease and shameless......

"gosh........will you shut up the two of you.........you guys are horrible"

I tried getting out of there to avoid any further embarrassment, as Ele pulled me back next to her.........what shocked me more was Ved settling down next to me on the other side.........now let me tell you since the time Ele had got married to Ved, he had been like a brother to me........he was always with me, although indirectly, as I set up my business and made it well in life........

"Sona...........listen we wanna tell you something...........I mean Ved wants to say something to you"

I turned to my other side to face Vedant...........his face looked contorted.........there was something definitely cooking up in his mind..........hope it's not something related to me or Pia..........ohh, but wait, he still doesn't know anything about Pia...........hopefully Ele has not revealed to him as yet.....

"look Sonakshi..........you are very dear to Aaru........and so automatically your happiness means hers as well..........and as I love my Aaru a lot, I will always try and keep you happy as well..........and since I'm a very busy man..........I cannot look into day to day life on a daily basis.........I mean..........you know what I mean right?"

He questioned me as I looked on confused............wonder what he was trying to explain to me so earnestly...........I nodded in a no as he face-palmed himself..........Ele giggled at his state as I still looked on confused.........

"are you so influenced by Aaru that you can't even understand what I'm trying to tell you.........."

It was time for me to giggle now as his Aaru and my Ele glared at him in a deadly way...........Vedant Singhania.........now you are finished........she's not going to spare you so easily now.........my thoughts made me laugh as Ele slapped me on my upper arm..........

"ouch.......what?...........he's right when he says you are insane..........which you are"

I chided Ele as she got all the more annoyed...........throwing a fit she walked off, back to the room, as Vedant sighed in relief.........something which I failed to understand.........I mean his wife is annoyed, and still he's calm..........why?.........I can't understand what pleasure these males find in annoying their wives.......even Dev would behave the same way.......God, why can't I just forget Dev and move on?......do I have to link each and every instance of my life with him?.........

"look Sonakshi..........you are like a sister to me.........I do care for you a lot ok.........I can't see you struggling like this..........look, you need a person whom you can rely upon and whom you can handover certain jobs in your office, now you cannot look into each and everything right...........so I have got an offer for you"

I got all attentive as he all of a sudden got me an offer..........well to be frank I was already planning to appoint a P.A. as it was becoming quite hectic for me off late to handle everything..........I needed someone who could be trustworthy enough to be handed over with the confidential matters of my business.........

"there's one employee of mine, who wishes to shift to Delhi for his personal reasons.........he wants to quit my firm and I want him to get a secured job..........and I cannot think of anyone better to help me out in this, it's you and just you.........look Sonakshi, he's extremely talented and trustworthy.........and I guarantee you, he would be an awesome help for you at this stage.........so I insist that you hire him.........please, it's a request.........I know you won't turn me down"

Woah.........now this was huge...........the great Vedant Singhania, referring his own employee to some other firm.........I wondered what was so special about this employee that Vedant was literally pestering me to hire him..........how could I promise him without even meeting the person.........should I just trust him and take the decision of hiring this man?

"but Ved..........I know you wish good for me.........but I have not even met this man.........how can I just commit to you that I'm gonna hire him for sure.........let me atleast meet him once"

I was still an emotional person.........but now I was an emerging entrepreneur too......I need to be practical as well now...........I have done too many mistakes in the past with this over emotional nature of mine........I used to get carried away easily when someone would show a little concern towards me.........but not now, now I will be headstrong and kickass.........I will take my decisions practically........

"look Sonakshi........I know you are scared of hiring an entirely unknown man........but trust me when I say this.........he's a great worker..........and in the long run you will thank me for getting him in your life........so, should I tell him to meet you soon?"

Vedant was brilliant when it came to convincing.........he was just too adamant to be turned down.........I knew there was no other way out..........I had to oblige.........he would not take a no for an answer.........reluctant enough, I agreed.........what is the harm in hiring him?.........I won't trust him right away........I will test him first..........if he's really trustworthy, then I will hand over confidential matters to him.........otherwise I would just keep him engaged in some random jobs.....

"ok fine.........I will hire him.........when is he coming?"

He got elated all of a sudden.........wonder what he would gain if I hire this person.........why do I have a nagging feeling that there's some other hidden motive of his behind all this..........

"tomorrow..........he's getting Avni along..........he will meet you in office tomorrow.............will that be ok?"

I nodded as he got up with a jerk.........all excited........I wondered what he was upto as he made way into his bedroom.........how ignorant of me..........he had to pacify his angry bird of a wife.........all the best cadet.............hope your wife gives you a hard time..........like I used to give Dev..........oh God, not again...........why Dev...........why can't you leave me alone?

I nodded my head vehemently as I picked up my office files lying on the coffee table and made way to my study inorder to finish my pending jobs........life had been a roller coaster since the time Dev had abandoned me.........wonder where he would be now?.........must have got married to someone else.........would he love her the way he loved me?..........would he give her that place in his heart which he vouched of being exclusively mine.........I shut my thoughts as my work occupies my mind...

So guys tell me how was it..........put in inline comments at places you want to draw my attention to...........I'm waiting for your response eagerly..........

Also let me know, how you like the bond between Ved and Sona........aren't they cute?............do let me know your opinion!!!

TARGET : 175 votes

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.1K 82 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी
94.1K 13.9K 50
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...
417K 32.8K 70
Nandini Murthy is a young carefree girl who only dreams to make her parents proud. At the ripe age of 17 she has suffered but still has not lost her...
882K 55.4K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...