Targeted

By ROBLOXGamingDavid

**Partially On-Hold - November 23, 2019** The night of May 17th, 2017 in Minneapolis, is the day that everyth... More

Notices
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight, Part Two
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eight, Part One

37 0 0
By ROBLOXGamingDavid

**University Of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN - May 18th, 2017 - 11:32AM**

Blaine, Harris and I have been running away from her for a few minutes and the suspect is still after me and other 2 officers. First of all when she spotted me and after i said to her my name, she was smiling as she was happy that she found the target and she was trying to kill me in her way similar to what i see some girls in some anime shows on TV. But now, she is slowly growing angry and she begins to pick up more speed, power and endurance by her rage. She is currently about 122 meters between our position but she is closing in quickly.

"DAVID! She's gaining on us!" shouted Harris.

"Do something!" cried Blaine.

I keep looking around for something that we need to run faster. Trying to run on foot would result in certain death by the death ray. We used up all of our strength and soon enough, we begin to get exhausted.

"We're going to DIE!! Wait, i mean, you're going to die man! You're targeted by that girl. If you die, does that matter to her?!?" asked Blaine in desperation.

(David): "Possibly i'm afraid."

After 15 seconds as we thought that were done for, i noticed 3 bicycles parked on the bike rack. They are left unlocked and nobody used it. It's in almost perfect condition and it should be used to outrun the suspect with ease.

(David): "Guys! Get on these bicycles! Hurry!"

They did and we tried to accelerate our bikes a lot quickly but snow piled on the ground and pathways hinders our efforts of trying to run away. We struggled and the suspect is now less than 30 meters away from us.

She begins to aim the sword at us, indicating she is about to fire the death ray against us, killing Blaine, Harris and myself. I need to do something so i got off a bicycle, quickly found a piece of wooden plank on the ground and as the death ray was being fired, i threw the plank and as soon as i begin to feel that i was going to die, the death ray hits the wooden plank and explodes, this time it emits a sky blue color glowing light mixed with light purple.

Suspect: "Wh-what!?"

(Blaine & Harris): Oh my god!

"Wait, what!? What happened, what's with that blue glow?" i thought to myself suddenly.

The sky blue light and smoke gives us time to gun up our bicycles and to get away. The suspect can't see through the smoke and the remaining glow. Soon after, we got away and the suspect failed to kill me. She was grumbled and now she needs to leave the university too before authorities could spot her.

**University Ave. SE - Minneapolis, MN - 11:38AM**

Damon was still worried thinking that we would never return. The officers and Damon himself began to lose patience so he decided to order the officers to search every inch of the university for any survivors or the suspect.

Shortly afterwards, Damon finally saw us heading towards the perimeter with our bicycles. He was relieved.

"David! Guys!" he called us as he ran towards the bikes.

"Chief! We made it, barely made it!" I panted as I stopped the bike.

"What happened to you three? You looked exhausted." he asked curiously.

(David): "Sir, *huff, puff* I managed to fire the spitball at the girl until she somehow saw us. We ran away from her *huff, puff* with.. these bikes we found at the university."

"That was close man. Excellent work. Now we finally know her information." said Damon.

"What?"

"Not only that this spitball tracker that allows us to identify her location and movements to the human being that you were aimed at but also, this spitball has the ability to extract the DNA and personal information such as age, height, weight and the most important thing is, her name." he explained.

"Great. Now i need to know who she is since she never said her name." i thought to myself.

"By the way, where are the officers?" i asked, looking around surprised to see that most of the officers have been gone.

"Uhhhh.. We've been becoming a bit too impatient so we send these officers to look for you three and the suspect." replied Damon.

"Then call them back here already. I don't think they will survive by the death ray. That suspect is too formidable and powerful with demonic magic." i warned him, concerned that the officers might not survive.

**Minneapolis Police Department - 12PM**

We returned to the police department along with Harris and Blaine and began to rest since we've been exhausted after this undercover mission but from what i recall, it's not over yet. However, we could use the computers to track her down. But first we decided to wait for the DNA analysis of the suspect from the forensics.

After 10 minutes, the results come in by paper.

(Forensic Scientist): "Officer David sir, we found the results from the spitball back in the lab. Mind you want to see it?"

"Of course."

I got the paper and i began to look through the DNA analysis results then i began looking at the personal information.

As i looked, i was shocked.

**Forensics DNA Analysis Results**

Name: Jessica "*****"

Age: 24

Height: 1.32m

Weight: 142 lbs

"Now i know her already right now." i thought in surprise as i looked in thoroughly.

"Unfortunately sir, we haven't got her family name. It would take a long time to get her last name out of it but rest assured, we will do our best as we could."

"Th-thank you. I guess i should go back to my office. Guys, I'll see you later. Meet me in my office if you want."

(Blaine & Harris): Alright, David.

(Harris): "See ya."

They were both curious about me.

**12:20PM*

I remember about Jessica, the one who competed me in the competition in Colorado. I dont know much about her or her family at that time. She gladly accepted her failure and she said I was amazing, but now... Why is she like this?

Damon showed up and he was a bit surprised that I've been staring at the DNA analysis results for minutes.

"David, are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh. Yes, i'm fine. I was just thinking about the suspect that is all." i replied trying to act normal.

Then i suddenly remembered something important.....

**Flashback - Minneapolis Police Department - May 17, 2017**

"Well I am here to talk about what have you done over the last 12 years. It's about the All-out competition that I have participated in Colorado. You are... such a noob at that competition but all of a sudden I saw you.. You.. won somehow."

After what happened, I've suffered and my dreams of winning the competition i ever look forward to is shattered. Because of... what have you done, my parents commited suicide for financial difficulties... all because... of. you.

"Now I'm back and I am calling to tell you that..... you're going to pay for all of your sins and for what have you done to me. Do not even think about trying something to stop me or I will use extreme force with this purple object I found that night. Hahahahaha!!"

*evil female laughter intensifies and phone hangs up*

"Damon! I remembered something." I said quickly.

"It's about the phone call last night while i was looking through this computer and data files printed by HAZMAT teams, including the FBI."

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course. I stored the caller's data and the call recording in my computer and this explains the story of why am i being targeted by the girl named Jessica, the girl i saw through this DNA Analysis results i received from the forensic police."

Most of the police officers in Minneapolis Police Force including Seth, Maggie and Voltaire who were threatened by the suspect with the purple sword was staying in the police department for protection. They heard me and they wanted to hear the recording of my call. Eventually, i agree with them and i began playing.

**Playing: Telephone Conversation: 5/17/2017**

(David): "Hello, this is the Minneapolis Police Department."

(Jessica): "Hello? Who are you on the phone....."

(David): "*sighs* It's me David..."

(Jessica): "Hello, David.. he..he..he.. How has it been?"

(David): "Nothing much. What do you want from me? I have other things to do after this object had fell from the sky."

(Jessica):"Well I am here to talk about what have you done over the last 12 years. It's about the All-out competition that I have participated in Colorado. You are... such a noob at that competition but all of a sudden I saw you.. You.. won somehow."

(David): ??!!

(Jessica):After what happened, iv'e suffered and my dreams of winning the competition i ever look forward to is shattered. Because of... what have you done, my parents commited suicide for financial difficulties... all because... of. you.

(Jessica):"Now I'm back and I am calling to tell you that..... you're going to pay for all of your sins and for what have you done to me. Do not even think about trying something to stop me or I will use extreme force with this purple object I found that night. Hahahahaha!!"

*evil female laughter intensifies*

*call hangs up by the suspect*

**Conversation recorded: May 17th, 2017 - Between 9:31PM to 9:32PM**

The entire Minneapolis Police Force including Damon, Seth, Maggie an a civilian Voltaire are shocked and baffled of what they have heard from the recording i played on my computer.

"David!? You've been a target!?" cried Maggie.

"Holy shit man..." Voltaire thought to himself. He had never heard about this one before.

"My lord!" exclaimed Seth in disbelief.

(Damon): "What did you do 12 years ago that made her mad!?"

"Isn't it obvious!? I won in the competition in Colorado and somehow i triggered her anger. I don't know why is she doing this. It's just the game! What's the point of her being mad!!?"

(Damon): "Beats me. I wish i know"

Shortly afterwards, Blaine and Harris arrived hearing the commotion, surprised to see many police officers standing in depression, shock and with everyone talking among themselves about me.

"What's going on there!?" asked Blaine.

(Harris): "Let me guess..... David's being a target by Jess?"

(Blaine): "Wait what!? Really!?"

(Seth): "Of course he IS! THAT GIRL IS MARKING DAVID AS HER TARGET!"

"OH MY GOD! David, if you were a bounty target, or some sort then it is possible she might head towards the police department!" shouted Blaine in concern.

He's right. It would be dangerous so I went to my computer and began typing through the codes in the Minneapolis Police Department Mainframe.

"Ummm David, what are you doing?" asked Damon as he looked into the computer.

"If she will be coming to this place at any moment to hunt me down, she has no idea we have it coming at her." i said as i was steadily typing through the codes. "Okay....... **typing on the keyboard** Perimeter Security System activate! **hits the enter button*"

Computer: **security beeping** "Initializing Perimeter Security System - Minneapolis Police Dept."

They were all surprised and Damon starts to recognize what that was.

Computer: "Username & Password required to log in through the Perimeter Security System.."

(David): "Right..." **focus typing**

Everyone watched as i was typing my username and password on the login details in the Perimeter Security System.

**Fact: Perimeter Security System: Installed at the Minneapolis Police Department just a week after Sept. 11, 2001 attacks that changed America and the world forever. It's designed to detect human life forms that matched through the scanner. It works on both air and ground and when the chosen suspect passes through the perimeter barrier that ranges from 5 mile radius and above, which it cannot be seen by human eyes and transmitted by satellite, it activates a high-pitched general alarm, warning the entire police force to be evacuated into the panic room, located at Underground Parking Lot Level 3.**

"Perimeter Security System: Logged in as David T. Dolot."

**Author's note: This Perimeter Security System didn't actually exist in the United States. I made it up, OKAY!!??**

"Okay. I'm in. Now I'm going to place this DNA analysis results on to the scanner here."

"Damon, what is this?" asked Blaine. He has never heard of the Perimeter Security System since during his training.

"This is a Perimeter Security System. We installed it in our mainframe for better protection within the vicinity of Minneapolis Police Department, usually within 5 mile radius."

"Wow, it appears security is very, very mandatory." remarked Blaine. "Ohhhh i would like to install with this."

(Harris): "Me too."

Soon, i configured the settings to set the detection barrier of a live form i selected which it was named Jessica for about 10 mile radius. When she passed through the barrier, we will be completely aware of her movements and we would prepare our defenses against Jessica, the formidable and extremely armed suspect no one will ever survive in.

(David): "Okay, alarm systems in perfect condition. Speed cameras on and backup electrical power activated. We're at.. **typing** full battery capacity."

(Harris): "What are you doing with this security system?"

"I'm checking through all systems before i should leave it on and i could locate the suspect with our Spitball Tracker Mainframe"

Afterwards, i opened the mainframe of our Spitball Tracker. Then we can finally know where she is.

*3 minutes later*

We've decided to take turns. I decided to go on a lookout or watch TV for more updates while Harris, Blaine and Seth looked at the computer for both the Perimeter Security System and the movements of the suspect who still has a spitball stuck on her back.

I wanted to know more about what's going on so i turned on the TV and hopefully it would be good news because if bad things happen across the US, then it could lead to a national emergency.

Then as i hoped for the best, more terrible things began to appear right in front of my face....

ANM News Ch. 28: Now we go on live for these events that occurred in the United States some time after the purple longsword had been stolen. Previously there's been 5 events happening before such as 2 women died in Washington D.C., 2 pathogens stolen from Michigan, sniper assassination in Raleigh, condominium explosion in Austin and a Boeing 747 crash in Downtown San Francisco. Now there are more events already happening across the country almost exactly the same time. We now go on to our reporter named Charles Skye in Washington D.C. who just happened to be in contact with us and said these unprecedented events had occurred at a alarming rate. Charles Skye? Are you there?

"No! Not more..." i thought in shock and disappointment. "I thought it could be good news but now it turned from bad to worst. I'm pretty sure the president will declare the state of national emergency if this happens over and over again.."

"I am here Joshua. I'm online. I'm still at Washington D.C. still looking at the event logs of the United States." said Charles through a landline call.

(Joshua - ANM News 28): "Well you were here so, what can you see through the event logs on your computer about what happened across the United States?"

(Charles - Live call from Washington D.C.): "Well Mr. Tigre, what i see looks a lot horrifying than i thought it would be. There are about 6 disasters happening with 3 of them occurred in the West Coast."

(Joshua): "What kind of disasters are they? Are these lethal or dangerous?"

"Mr. Joshua, i hate to tell you but all of these events are very lethal and also very dangerous. I will say this in order."

Then i waited and then i listened..... Maggie and Damon headed towards me to watch TV and when they arrived, they are not optimistic and surprised.

"I think i probably prepare for the long story..." i thought to myself.

**Author's note: Prepare for this kind of boring and long story, maybe a information about the current events or disasters across the USA.**

(Charles:) "The first one that occurred in San Francisco at 12PM that the Golden Gate Bridge has suffered complete collapse by some kind of purple-colored huge explosion. The second one that occurred in Portland just a minute later that a I-405 Fremont Bridge has suffered a complete collapse due to a huge explosion coming from a single 18-wheeler semi with the explosion colored purple. *inhales* The third one occurred in Los Angeles just 2 minutes later is a unknown purple object, about an estimated 500 meters wide has been seen impacting on the North Pacific Ocean, just over 65 Nautical miles Southwest off the coast of Santa Monica, triggering a 165 meter tsunami that is heading towards Los Angeles at over 175mph. At this time, this tsunami is still approaching towards the coast and is expected to impact Santa Monica and Los Angeles within the next 15 minutes, depending on its speed of the tsunami. At 12:05PM, an purple explosion in George Washington Bridge I-95 has caused a huge 17-car pileup crash on the upper level of the bridge and causing heavy traffic at both levels due to structural damage to the bridge. 2 minutes later, a massive explosion in Motiva Enterprises Oil Refinery in Houston, TX has caused heavy damage to areas within a 15 mile radius of the Motiva Enterprises and light to moderate damage is reported in Houston due to flying debris colliding into vehicles and buildings. The final event occurred at 12:10PM in Indianapolis that a purple object with it's shape and size similar to the one that impacted Minneapolis has impacted the US-36 or I-465 and US-40 interchange, causing significant structural damage and triggering a magnitude 5 earthquake that can be felt over 125 mile radius.

(Joshua): "Wait, wait, hang on a second. Did you say that a purple object that landed in Minneapolis had collided the interchange in Indianapolis?"

(Charles): "That's right. It's the same. But to be honest, i heard that same thing before in Minneapolis on TV and i'm getting a bit scared that i thought it could be a purple longsword again as witnesses see the object leaving a trail of purple light but when the police and highway patrol arrived at the interchange where the object landed, it appears that it was just a space rock, at least not a sword."

(Joshua): "Well that's a relief Charles because if it is a another sword, then it would become a double trouble."

(Charles): However, it is not known how did this space rock appear and fall from the sky. The FBI and police forensics are currently analyzing the fragments of the space rock at this time. It should be coming in to our headquarters in about 10 minutes or so."

"I'm pretty sure it came from Space and that rock is from the extraterrestrial planet just like the purple sword." i thought to myself as i stared at the TV.

(Joshua): "Charles, do you know how many people died in all 6 events combined into one?"

(Charles): "Well, if i can calculate correctly, there are about 299 people died and over 413 people were injured in all 5 explosions and currently, many people are attempting to abandon their homes and to evacuate Los Angeles and Santa Monica due to an approaching tsunami."

(Joshua): "Well, let's hope they will be safe."

(Charles): "Some people in L.A. were reported to be heading towards highrise buildings with most heading towards US Bank Tower. It''s as if they can't leave Los Angeles because of massive traffic."

For Seth, he was very worried about his friend who lived in Los Angeles.

**Los Angeles, CA - May, 18, 2017 - 12:05PM**

**warning sirens blaring**

Brandon, whom he was at home for his part-time business trip had heard the news and the warnings from the National Weather Service that the tsunami is approaching towards Los Angeles. He has no choice but to flee the city to higher ground before the tsunami hits land. All around him, he could see people panicking, running and everywhere he hears, sirens are blaring and can be heard over 50 miles away.

He packed everything from his house and began to speed away by car. Due to panic, massive traffic jams block their roads and highway patrols and local authorities are having a hard time directing about 3 million residents in L.A. to evacuation routes. Panic intensifies greatly....

"Brandon: **picks up phone and calls Lisanna**

"Come on.. come on.. pick up.."

(Lisanna - on phone): "Brandon!? Hello!?!?"

"Hey Lisanna, where are you?" asked Brandon quickly. He is becoming desperate.

"Umm, I'm still in Chinatown. I'm stranded in traffic. I'm trying to drive to Interstate 5!"

Meanwhile at the entrance of Interstate 5 on Tuxford Street, police officers Phoebe and Daniel saw vehicles ramming and crashing onto each other and they can hear loud honking horns.

Daniel(aged 33): "Chief, come in over. We got some disturbance at the entrance of Interstate 5... Repeating... a disturbance at I-5 entrance on Tuxford Street. We see.... about like 40 vehicles crashing into each other. Appears that.. they needed to get out from Los Angeles. And-woah!"

**vehicles crashing from the freeway and onto the street, explosions & people screaming**

Daniel: "And i-i see... some vehicles crashing off from the freeway and onto Tuxford near us. It's getting even worse! Oh god, there's flames!"

Phoebe(aged 31) was getting afraid that the large tsunami might wash up the entire city. She had never experienced any kind of tsunamis in Los Angeles before since she starts working as a L.A. Police Officer with Daniel. Not only that, she never experienced this massive chaos near the freeway before.

"Uhhhhh Daniel! Can we leave now!!?" cried Phoebe in fear.

"N-not yet! We need to lead these people out of here! Then, we could head to Angeles National Forest! This tsunami will never get there and that forest range is way high up!"

(Phoebe): "Nnnnngghhhh."

**TO BE CONTINUED FOR CHAPTER EIGHT, PART TWO!**

--Story by: ROBLOXGamingDavid--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 1 57
The old and new gods from Olympus and The Realms of the Yggdrasil betstowed their abilities to the people of the world in hopes of the people to fore...
22.3K 653 42
Night City is an autonomous city located on the border between North and South California, on the Pacific coast of North America. It is considered a...
21.9K 647 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
55 0 12
"No! Please! Don't leave me!", A woman said crying over me. I gasped for air as pain rushed through my entire body. I removed my hand from my stomac...