Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15

5.8K 219 137
By 2cutejames

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! IMMA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU JUST TO BE DIFFERENT!

SAMIA POV

It's now the weekend and I'm packing my bag to go to Di-Di's house. I already told my dad where I was going to be this weekend. As I packed I heard my phone ringing, I looked and saw it was Corey's number.

I answered.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey, Mia. What you doing?" He asks.

"I'm packing my bag-"

"Why? Where you going? You-"

"Boy chill, I'm spending the night at Di-Di's," I tell him so he would stop asking questions.

"Oh... scared me for a moment." He says.

"And how did I scare you?" I ask then I close my back once I finished packing my stuff.

"Cause I thought you were finna leave."

"You acting like you would've cared if I left."

"I would care. I would go find yo ass too." He says and I laugh.

"Speaking of finding me, how did you know where I was last week?" I asked referring to when he found me at the cemetery.

"Don't worry bout it babe, just know I have my ways."

"Mhm, lemme find out you stalking me yo ass gon get shot."

"Wit what gun?"

"Wit my Glock 19 that I keep with me. I call her Pancake." I say.

"Why you call it Pancake?"

"Cause I use it to flatten these hoes." I say and he starts laughing.

"You play too much. What time you goin to Di-Di house?"

"Um, in a couple minutes. I gotta go to the store first tho." I tell him then I put on my shoes, then grabbed my bag and purse.

"When you going to the store?" He asks.

"Now," I say right when I leave the house and lock the front door.

"Oh ok. Well, imma talk to you later ion wanna distract you while you driving."

"Ok, talk to you later Corey." I say then I hang up.

I got in my car and I pull off to go to the store.

--

I walked around Wal-Mart pushing my buggy making sure I got everything I needed.

I got two things of Oreos, three minute maids, one peach, one lemonade, and one fruit punch. I got a big bag of hot Cheetos, a party size bag of peanut M&M's, and a couple movies.

As I walked around I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw my childhood friend, Brandon.

"Oh my god! Hey!" I say and I give him a tight, he hugs me back even tighter.

"Where you been, I missed you." He says when we pulled away.

"You the one that be moving everywhere, where have you been?" I ask.

"I ain't moving no mo. I'm staying right here in Columbus. What about you?"

"I'm living wit my dad now, so I'm living here."

"Oh shit! We gotta hang out then." He says.

"Right, gimme yo number and we can arrange something," I tell him then we exchange numbers. We say bye to each other then walk to different places in the store.

Wow... I haven't seen him in years.

--

I pulled up in Di-Di's driveway and I parked. I grabbed all the bags out of the car and went to her door. I knocked and Denise opened the door.

"Yo ass always late," Denise says shaking her head.

"Girl I'm on black people time," I say walking in.

Denise walks to the back and I follow her. She opens the door and I see Regina and Di-Di playing just dance.

"Don't dance that baby out Di-Di," I say putting all the stuff down on the floor. She pauses the game then she comes hug me.

"After I finish beating Regina ass in the round we can leave," Di-Di says.

"You not finna beat my ass this time," Gina says.

"I beat you five times, come on nie," Di-Di says then she unpauses the game.

I pulled out my phone and I took some pictures. When I finished the girls were done playing that round.

Both Di-Di and Regina was breathing heavy.

"Bitch, I told you I was gon win," Gina says between her breaths.

"Only reason why you won is that this baby slowing me down," Di-Di says.

Once they calm down we leave the house to go to our first stop. The mall.

--

Di-Di parked the car in the closet parking spot near the entrance of the mall. We all get out the car and walked into the mall.

We instantly walked to Victoria Secret since they had a sale going on today. Di-Di goes towards the outfits, Regina goes towards the perfumes, and Denise and I went to the Lingerie.

"Girl, imma trynna get some stuff to show off fo my man," Denise says then sticks out her tongue.

"I just want some new underwear," I say shaking my head.

Denise and Malik are so cute together. He be picking her nail colors and they be wearing matching clothes and stuff.

They're the school couple goals.

I look through the racks trying to find a design I like.

"Ooo, Mia, you think I'll look good in this?" Denise asks then puts the piece of fabric against her skin.

"Hell yea. You might give Malik a heart attack wearing that." I tell her and she smiles.

I continue to look at the undies but I couldn't find anything I liked. Denise is in line with her things.

As I browse around the store I hear some familiar voices from afar.

I look and I see Kendra, Jessie, Kevin, and Tori standing by themselves messing with the clothes.

I walk up to them and I see Jessie holding a bra up to his chest.

"Girl, I'm telling you, these implants was the best thing that's ever happened to me," Jessie says in a girl's voice and all the kids laugh at him.

I shake my head and I hold in my laughter.

"Dang Jessie, you want me to call you Jessica now?" I ask and he quickly throws the bra on the floor.

"Whatchu talkin bout? Don't even try me with that stuff." He says trying to add some bass to his voice.

They all give me hug.

"Who yall here with?" I ask them.

"Monte and some bald headed girl," Kendra says shaking her head.

"Who-" I started to say but Monte walked up to us... and Yani was standing beside him.

I thought they broke up...

"Why you left them here by themselves?" I ask Monte with an attitude.

"Who are you coming at my man like that?" Yani asks me.

"I'm Samia fucking Taylor since you wanted to know so bad. Plus, I wasn't talking to you, mind ya business." I say to her.

"If it's about my man then it's my business-" Yani says but Monte soon interrupts her.

"I thought they were following us." He says.

"You lying! You told us to stay here while you left with this tramp!" Tori yells rolling her neck.

"Listen here little girl-" Yani starts to say but I interrupt her.

"Hold up nie bitch. You gon calm the fuck down talking to her like that. Monte getcho lil Chihuahua befo she gets hurt." I say.

"Yani you not finna talk to my cousin like that chill the fuck out," Monte tells her and she rolls her eyes.

"But baby-"

"No." He simply says and she shuts up.

"Monte why she calling you baby and stuff when you and Mia were all up on each other on Halloween?" Kevin asks.

"Oh really?! You told me you never did anything with her and you wanted nothing to do with her!" Yani yells and I snap my neck towards him.

I give the kids hugs then I say, "Shidd, he told me he broke up with you. I guess he lied to the both of us. But its ok, ion want him boont. You can keep him."

After I say that I walk away. Denise was waiting for me at the entrance of Victoria Secret.

"Di-Di and Regina went to Rainbow. I told them we would meet them there." She tells me.

"Ight let's go," I say and we walk away.

I hear someone calling my name behind me but I continue to walk.

I guess I wasn't walking fast enough cause I felt someone grab my hand. I looked and saw Monte.

I removed his hand from mine and I mugged him.

"Samia, I'm sorry." He says trying to grab my hand but I quickly move it.

"Don't touch me. Go to your girlfriend." I say.

"I don't want her! I want you!" He says.

I roll my eyes, "You want me but I don't want you. I refuse to be with a compulsive liar. I want nothing to do with you just like what you told Yani about me." I say then I walk away from him.

I heard Jessie and Kevin laughing at him and making jokes as I walked away.

I felt a little hand grab mine and I look down, I saw Tori.

She had tears in her eyes, instantly making me sad. I kneeled so I could be at her level.

"Are you gonna stop seeing us now?" She asks in a sad tone.

"No. I promise I won't. I'll still come to see yall." I tell her.

"You pinky swear?" She asks then holds up her pinky. I smile then I lock pinkies with her.

"I pinky swear."

--

We were back at Di-Di's house. We're all wearing our matching Lilo Onesies we just bought from the mall.

"I want to have a little girl. so I can dress her up and we can wear matching outfits." Di-Di says rubbing her stomach.

"Slim said he doesn't want a girl cause they too much to deal with," Regina says.

"Oh well, he gon have to suck that shit up. Well enough about me, Mia whats been going on?" Di-Di asks me.

"Nothing for real," I say shrugging.

"You lying like fuck. What happened wit you and Monte today in the mall?" Denise asks.

"So look, me and Denise were looking through the Lingerie in Victoria secret and I hear Monte little cousins voices. I turn around and they by themselves playing and stuff. So I ask them who they here wit. Girl, you know what they told me..."

"What they said?!" All of them yell.

"Talkin bout they here wit Monte and some girl-"

"Oh, hell nawl! Imma beat his ass and that's on my mama!" Denise says then she gets off the bed, Regina gets up too.

"If yall don't sit yall asses down. If I can't fight yall can't either." Di-Di says then they sit back down.

"Then Monte walks up and Yani's beside him." I continue.

"Who the hell is Yani?" Gina asks.

"His girlfriend," Denise says.

"He got a girlfriend?!" Regina and Di-Di say at the same time.

"Mhm, but the funny thing is he told me they broke up... come to find out they still together. So, I told her she can keep him cause ion want him. Then I walked away and he gon follow me and grab my hand telling me he doesn't want her he wants me. He got me fucked up. And a couple days ago I asked him was there anything he wanted to tell me and he said no, he told me everything already. Ole lying bastard." I say rolling my eyes.

"He's foul as fuck. He ain't even have to lie about that all he had to do was keep it one thousand witchu." Regina says shaking her head.

"All niggas do is lie. They lie and cheat." Di-Di says.

"Not all of em nie. You can find a good one." Denise says.

"It's rare tho. All these niggas wanna do is fuck. They don't care about anybody feelings but there own. That's exactly why I stopped worrying about these niggas. Me and my baby two years strong." Regina says.

She's bisexual and she got a girlfriend who she's been dating since tenth grade.

"It's ight tho, I got plenty options. Aye Niesy you remember Brandon?" I ask Denise.

"Um... brown skin-ish, short, bald head, had a huge crush on you?"

I laugh at her description of him, "Yes him. I saw him at Wal-Mart today. He ain't Bald and short No mo." I say.

"For real? You got a picture?" Denise asks.

"Nawl, But I can facetime him," I say.

"Shidd go ahead," Denise says.

"Who's Brandon?" Di-Di asks.

"He's a boy who used to be my friend when I was younger. We were really close and shit like that. We liked each other when we were younger, till he moved." I tell them as I search for his contact.

"Ight I'm finna call him." I say then I click on his contact.

He answers on the first ring.

He was smoking a blunt and loud music was playing in the background.

"Hey," I say smiling at the camera.

"Hey, what you doing?" He asks me smiling back.

"I'm just with my girls. You wanna talk to Denise?" I ask him.

"Denise ova there? Lemme talk to my lil homie." He says then I hand the phone to Denise.

We were on facetime for two hours until Monte called me and interrupted our call.

I quickly declined it, I don't want to speak to him for at least a month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 40 35
"The dreams, the hate, the death. It's all real. It just, doesn't feel that way." "You left out love. That's real too." I smiled. I didn't slap h...
94.9K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
77.8K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
2M 39.9K 89
๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ #๐Ÿญ He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...