Transformers x reader one-sho...

By AssassinBlueX

All the autobots and decepticons here to love you and you only! More

Megatron x Femme!reader lemon
Breakdown x Femme reader x Knockout Part.1
Wheeljack x Ratchet
Breakdown x Femme reader x Knockout part 2
Ultra Magnus x Femme!Reader Part 1
Ultra Magnus X Femme!reader part 2
Ultra Magnus x Femme!reader part 3
Breakdown x Knockout
Transformers x Femme reader:Happy new years!
Transformer x femme reader Happy New Year!
Transformers x Femme!Reader Happy New Year!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New Year!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New year!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New year's!
Transformers x Femme!Reader Happy new Year's!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy new Year's!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New year!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New Years!
Transformers x Femme!reader Happy new year!
Wheeljack x Femme!reader
Orion Pax x Femme!reader
Soundwave x Femme!reader
Megatron x Femme!reader
Bumblebee x Femme! reader
Optimus x Femme reader
Shockwave x Femme!Reader
Predaking x Femme!Reader
Ratchet x Femme!Reader
Wheeljack x Femme!Reader:Puppy Love...Maybe Jealousy
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: Crushes and Truth or Dare
Cliffjumper x Femme!Reader: New Flirty Guy
Knockout x Femme!Reader: Nicknames
Breakdown x Femme!Reader:Enemies to Best Friends to Lovers
Skyquake x Femme!Reader:Memories and a Surprise!
Dreadwing x Femme!Reader:Fights and Apologizes
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader:Chatting and Dancing
Starscream x Femme!Reader:Don't Be Jealous Of My Rank
Orion pax x Femme!Reader:Jealous Turns
Predaking x Femme!Reader:Predacon Love
Shockwave x Femme!Reader:The Future Matters To Us
Sparkling!Optimus x Femme!Reader:I Love Both Optimus!
Ratchet x Femme!Sparkling!Reader:Caring For Me
Predaking x Femme!Reader lemon:Mating season
Soundwave x Femme!Sparkling!Reader:He's The One
Transformers Prime x Femme!Reader:Happy Valentine's day!Letters
Transformers Prime x Femme!Reader:Happy Valentine's day!Chocolates
Transformers Prime x Femme!Reader:Happy valentines day!Flowers
Sparkling!Megatron x Femme!Reader x Sparkling!Optimus
Shockwave x Femme!Reader:Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
Transformers Autobots x Femme!Reader:Happy birthday!
Wheeljack x Femme!Reader:Touchy Loving
Ultra Magnus x Femme!Reader:Being Rude Hurts
Bumble Bee x Femme!Reader: Such a tease
Smokescreen X Femme!Reader:I trusted you...
Optimus x Photographer!Human!Reader
Smokescreen X Femme!Reader: The best is yet to come
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader!: Where I'm meant to be
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: Let's Just Have Fun
Starscream X Mermaid!Femme!Reader
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: Destiny?
Starscream x Mermaid!Femme!Reader- part 2
Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: The Finale
Starscream x Mermaid!Femme! Reader- Part 3
x

Sparkling!Megatron x Femme!Reader:Sparkling Talk

9.8K 198 34
By AssassinBlueX

Enjoy!

Megatron and I have been sparkmates for quite a while now and to my surprise he's been really gentle towards me.

That made me know he cared for me alot.I've tried to bring up the conversation about sparklings but each time I do he seems to avoid it or I ended being to shy to say it.I guess I'm shy because what if he doesn't want to have any?It would just be really awkward between us.

I thought today should be the day I actually have a sit down with him and talk about maybe one day having sparklings.

I was pacing around our berthroom just thinking of the bad things that could happen.I sighed and called Megatron"Sweetspark?"

I heard his deep voice a few second later."What is it Y/n?"I could tell he had curiosity in his voice because when I had to ask him something I would go straight up to him.

"I need to talk with you in the berthroom"I let out a shaky sigh.

"I'll be there"Megatron had a bit of fear in his voice.Why was he scared?

I continued to pace around the room worried.I then heard running footsteps run towards the door of our berthroom.Megatron ran in with a panicked face."Is something the matter Y/n?"I could tell he was really worried like if he did something wrong.

I shook my head and walked my way over to the berth and sat down.I patted the bed motioning for him to do the same.He walked over and sat down grabbing my hands."What's this about?"he said softly.

I sighed"We've been together for quite a long time now and I decided it was time we talk about sparklings."

His optics widened."S-sparklings?"He face turned red.

"Do you not want any?"I started to tear up.He noticed this and kissed me."I do,It's just I thought you were going to end our relationship"

My optics widened"I love you too much to let you go Megatron"I kissed him back.

He smiled"So what's this about sparklings you were wondering?"

I blushed"Just wanted to know if you wanted any anytime soon cause  I thought you didn't because each time I tried to being up this topic you would seem to avoid it"

He blushed"I've been wanting to talk to you about having sparklings too"I smiled along with him."How many would you want and a mech or femme?"

He thought for a moment"Two mechs is good enough for me"I grinned."That's also what I want"

His face turned red again."When do you want have one?"

I blushed bright red with him."Later in the month...."

He kissed me passionately but roughly at the same time."I can't wait to be a Sire"

I smiled at him."Same here sweetspark."

We were interrupted when Megatron got a call."Lord Megatron we seem to have found a relic."

Megatron rose his brow"How is that possible if we have most of them in our position."

"I don't know lord Megatron but it looks important"

"Bring the relic back and I'll take a look for myself."He logged off and kissed me again."Want to come with me and see a relic?"

I nodded my head happily"Let's go"We walked out of the room holding hands and walked to the main room.It didn't take is long and we saw Soundwave get a bridge for knockout.

We waited for a little while and then saw knockout come in and kneel before us."Lord and Lady,here is the relic I have been talkingabout"

Megatron took it out of his hands and examined it."It looks like something from our origins."

Starscream then took the relic and saw there was a button."What's this?"He clicked it and a random light came out.The relic was faced towards Megatron so he was affected.

The lights flickered off."Look what you did Starscream!"Knockout yelled at him."It wasn't my fault!"

The lights came back and we looked at Megatron previous area.On the floor there was a sparkling.It then made me realized that the sparkling was Megatron.

I went and picked him up"Awww he's so cute!"

Everyone looked at me shocked.I guess they didn't expected me to react this way."Who's the leader now?"whispers were being heard around the room.

This made me frustrated"Just because Megatron isn't here doesn't mean I don't exist!I'm still one of the leaders on this ship and you will listen to me!"I yelled and heard giggling below me.

Megatron was giggling at me when I yelled at them."Awww"I then looked at Soundwave."I'll be leaving you in charge sounds while I'm in my room and knockout figure out more about this relic."They both nodded as I left to my berthroom.

I placed Megatron on the berth looking at him.This will be good practice for me when I have sparklings of my own.I expected Megatron to be a troublemaker but he was really sweet.

I brought myself back from day dreaming and saw Megatron wasn't in the room anymore.I sighed."I knew this couldn't have been that easy"I called Soundwave to look around and find him.My instincts tell me he's probably in the main room so i ran there.

I walked in and was right.I saw Megatron hitting Starscream."Get away from me little pest!"Starscream kicked him away and he started to cry.

"Starscream!"I yelled furiously.He shrieked in fear"W-what is it my l-lady?"

I went over to him and slapped him arcoss the face."How dare you hurt a sparkling!"I ran over and picked up Megatron rocking him back and forth trying to sooth him from the pain."Everything you do I'll tell Megatron and he'll rip out your spark!"Everyone tensed up when I said this.

I hit Starscream again and put my blaster pointing at his spark"So you might wanna be careful"I said glaring at him.

Megaton giggled again when I threaten Starscream"Do you like it sweetspark?"I smiled at him.

He cooed happily clapping his hands.I kissed his head and walked back to the room.I laid down with him and closed my optics.

My optics opened when I felt something bite me"Ow!"I looked and saw Megatron bit me.He laughed.

I laid back down not thinking anything about it but he bit me again."No that's bad Megatron!"I shouted at him.

His face changed and he started to cry.I then felt guilty for making him cry.I picked him up and held him close."Hey It's Ok I didn't mean to yell at you"I rubbed his back and he started to cry less.

I then heard a knock on the door."Come in!"Knockout came in with a bottle."Since Megatron's a sparkling he's gonna need formula"He walked over to me and handed it over."Thank you knockout!"I smiled and he dismissed himself.

I gave the bottle to Megatron and he took it without hesitation.He giggled lightly when he saw me smile.I sighed happily."I can't wait to have sparklings"I kissed him on his cheek letting him finish his formula.

He finished pretty quick and then got of the bed and started to run around the room.He waited for me and looked in my direction.I think he wanted me to play tag with him so I got up and ran after him.He squealed running away with his tiny pedes.

He was pretty fast for a sparkling which surpised me.I was so close to grabbing him but ended up hitting something and falling over."Ow...."

Megatron came over to me giving me his servo.I smiled at his kindness.I grabbed his little servo and lifted my own self up.He smiled at me putting his servos up.I picked him up and started to tickle him.

He let out giggles here and there making me melt at the sight.I guess he was tired out from the whole day and his optics started to flash.I placed him down on the berth and kissed his head lightly.He immediately went into recharge.

I smiled at the sight of him.The sparkling version of Megatron was complete different from the Megatron I knew now.I still loved them both and would never stop loving.

I watched over him untill I felt my self drifting into recharge.

(Small time skip to morning)

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me.I looked and saw that baby Megatron was gone and was now the older Megatron.

He was looking at me lovingly and kissed me"Morning sweetspark"

I smiled"Morning"My mind started to drift to the sparkling.

I then got up and sat on Megatron's codpiece"I want sparklings now"

He grinned at my response.

I feel like the Optimus one was WAY better but this I couldn't really concentrate on this one because Im sick and i HATE being sick.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 93 12
๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
197K 4.7K 77
-Transformers X Reader Oneshots- (Mainly TFP) Pull down your shoulder restraints and buckle your seatbelts, This is going to be one hell of a ride. H...
32.5K 1K 38
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐“๐…๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โŒ— ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜!! เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
392K 6.9K 40
Transformer one shots! Most shots are either TFP or Bayverse. I'll try to post whenever I can!