Book Two : Emboldened (Comple...

By _Itz_Gayu_

A sequel to Abashed............the story continues there after......... Rekha tricked Dev about Sona being ig... More

The Beginning----Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
New Story
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
update coming up tonight
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (The Epilogue)
Rejuvinated
Author's Note
Sequel Out

Chapter Two

1.2K 267 64
By _Itz_Gayu_

Thanku jee Thanku for completing my target..........I know I should have updated long back but I'm so sorry..........chutti hai to I was lazing around, kindly forgive me.......

So here I present the next chapter, hope you enjoy this one too

*****************************

Chapter Two

"Ved no..........please.........oouch..........stop it...........shameless, Sona bahar hai.......humari awaaje sunegi to kya sochegi?"

Sona halted in her spot as she realized she had just trespassed the couple's intimate moment..........she shut her eyes to hide her pain as tiny droplets made their way through her orbs............

"kaash agar tum aaj saath hote Dev.........we would also have been happy like them"

She mulled over her cursed life, as her steps retracted towards the living room.........her ears reverberated with the giggles she has heard a while ago from her bestie's room...........she just couldn't leave those sounds behind............

She settled down on her relaxing chair, as one happy moment spent with Dev crossed her mind..............

/* FLASHBACK */

"Dev what the hell are you doing here.........tum andar kaise aaye?"

A worried Sona questioned Dev, who had manager to enter into her room and cage her in a corner between the wardrobe and the door.........her eyes darted between the door and him.........

"tumse milne main yahaan to kya.........kahin bhi jaa sakta hoon........I love you so much my Shona"

He kissed her cheeks alternately as she wiped the wetness off her cheeks to push him away from her............he looked on hurt as she dragged him to the window from where he had probably entered..........

"before someone comes and catches you in my room.........please leave.......just go"

She tried pushing him through as he crossed his arms across his chest and sat along the window pane............she looked on, confused by his reaction as he quickly pulled out his phone and dialed some random number..........

"hey Sheena..........how are you sweetheart...........ofcourse I remember you.........common, matlab main tumhe kaise bhool sakta hoon?...........yeah ofcourse I'm free tonight..........tum kaho to long drive pe chale?............okay, yeah I will pick you up..........and listen, wear something............"

He was still speaking when Sona pulled the phone from his hands and screamed her lungs out into the device............

"he's not going anywhere with you, you get that?...........chudail kahinki.........koi aur nahin mila toh aa gayi mere boyfriend pe dore daalne.........listen you can wear whatever you want, or better don't wear anything.........as it is you are shameless.......go and sleep with someone else ok....... Don't you dare come near Dev ...........hello............hello"

Dev suppressed his laughter as Sona tried frantically to get a response from the person on the other side of the call............she had been cursing the person from such a long time, but alas there wasn't any response from the person in question..........she looked back at the phone to find the reason for the lack of response...........

"yeh baat kyun nahin kar rahi hai...........is she deaf?"

She asked him as he took the phone back from her and pocketed it safely before talking to her.........

"woh shayad main excitement mein call lagana bhool gaya..........sorry, tumne khamakha apni energy waste karli uspe chillane mein...........but did I just hear it correctly?...........did you just ask her to not wear anything?"

He bit his tongue looking at Sona's annoyed expressions..........before he could jump out of the window, she pulled him in, resulting in his mighty fall..........he landed straight on his back as Sona straddled him and hit him with her tiny fists........

"how dare you..........yahaan meri jaan nikli jaa rahi hai yeh sockar ki tum mujhe chodkar uss chudail ke paas chale jaoge..........and you were enjoying this right........how mean of you Dev.........I will kill you for this"

She picked up a pillow from the couch and hit him as he juggled to avoid her blows........she would suddenly garner strength when it came to hitting him, and he certainly didn't wish to break his bones due to her anger.........distracting her a bit, he managed to roll her down to get himself above her..........

"jaalim ladki...........kya khati hai moti.......itni strength aati kahan se hai tujhmein.........."

He pinned her hands above her head as she struggled to get his hold off her...........he knew she would not melt down so soon if he kept convincing her, hence he planned to catch her off guard...........as she was busy getting herself free from his hold, he leaned down and kissed her on her lips..........the kiss was smooth and relaxing, something which managed to take away all her annoyance.............

"Dev..........."

She blushed at his sudden move as her struggles stopped immediately.............Dev let go of her hands as he now pinned her arms beside her head............their eyes met as surroundings grew unimportant for them...........he slowly traced his lips along her neckline, as she moaned his name repeatedly, careful enough not to be very loud to be heard........

"koi paagal hi hoga, jo itni sundar Shona ko chodke kisi Sheena ke peeche jaayega..........Shona, trust me..........since the time you have come in my life, maine kisi aur ladki ki taraf dekha bhi nahin hai.........I love you Shona aur tumhare alawa main aur kisike baare mein sochna bhi nahin chahta"

Her eyes moistened as Dev picked her up from the ground and made her sit on the edge of the bed.........he kneeled down infront of her as she held his hands in hers lovingly...........

"mujhe kabhi chodke toh nahin jaaoge na Dev?"

She asked him as he held back her hands firmly.............

"tum bhagaogi tab bhi nahin jaunga.........belan se maarogi naa, tab bhi nahin jaunga...........Shona promise"

She grinned mischievously as he was still looking onto her with love..........

"aur agar maine kabhi kisi aur se shaadi karne ka decision le liya toh?"

Dev frowned as she giggled at his baffled expressions............she very well knew his weak points............he would get all worked up whenever she would speak things like this..........imagining her in the same frame with someone else was just impossible for him..........

"toh main tumhe bed se baand dunga..........aur phir........."

He smirked as she eyed him from head to toe..........his body language didn't depict anything mischievous, he was anything but serious........she could imagine the worst possible scenarios with him..........maybe he would kiss her passionately after tying her up to the bedpost..........he would never hit her or manhandle her for sure..........at the most he would claim her yet again while she remained tied up...........but his eyes depicted something else, she wondered what he was up to?

All of a sudden he pushed her back on the bed and twirled his fingers infront of her............she squealed loudly on identifying his way of troubling her..........

"Dev no...........stop it.............please nahin.........look I will shout.........Paapa ko pata chal jayega ki tum yahaan ho..........no Dev please..........I beg of you please"

She pleaded as he lowered his hands extremely slowly on her sides to tickle her mercilessly..........he was amazed by the amount of fear she held quite before being actually tickled by him...........he had not even touched her till now, and she was screaming as if her had been torturing her for quite some time............

"no I'm not going to stop...........tonight you are going to get tickled till the time you cry.........and this is your punishment for putting off my romantic mood, which ignites only once a while being around you..........and about being caught, I won't mind getting caught by your Dad........let him come and see us together.........unhe bhi to pata chale ki jab Shona khush hoti hai toh kitna hasti hai........aur jab woh hasti hai, tab kitni pyaari lagti hai.........aur ab woh hasegi........aise, aise"

/* FLASHBACK ENDS */

"Dev no please........stop........"

Sonakshi looked around to find Dev as her maid looked onto her dumbfounded..........she wondered how long she had been busy replaying the memories of her past life, as she signaled her maid to carry on with her work..........

"kyun Dev..........why did you break your promise...........you had promised me that you won't leave me alone..........never ever............but see I'm all alone for the past 3 years...........you left me abashed at the time when I need you the most.........why did you do this to me Dev?..........was all that love of yours fake?........... didn't you ever love me earnestly?........."

She retired to her room, as a world of her memories opened up for her yet again..........

*************************

Now tell honestly, how many of you had guessed the spoilers to be their present day meeting...........I know many of you must have thought that Sona would finally meet Dev, but abhi usmein time hai boss, they will meet, very soon...........but with a twist........

How did you find the flashback scene?...........good, cute, boring, or peppy.........do let me know through inline comments..........

And yes, do complete the target soon, to ofcourse get another update

TARGET : 155 VOTES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 32.9K 70
Nandini Murthy is a young carefree girl who only dreams to make her parents proud. At the ripe age of 17 she has suffered but still has not lost her...
501K 34K 107
Contains short stories....peep in... ❤💕 Cover by @narmsinghani❤
154K 9.7K 164
Love, Trust, Marraige,? Jab Milne Ko Betaab ho do Dil,Ek khawab ho, unhe muqhaadhar kya rokega, Aab Mohabbat ki Jeet ki jaashaan Sara zaamana dekegi...
1.9K 31 4
एक रंगतदार कहाणी, जाणून घेण्यासाठी नक्की वाचा...