Wait For Me | yuri plisetsky

By Hackssss

©Hackssss "Just make sure you wait for me, ok?" ___________________________________ fanfiction; yuri plisets... More

Chapter One: The News
Chapter Two: The Encounter
Chapter Three: Moments
Chapter Four: Brother!
Chapter Five: The Competition
Chapter Six: Japan?!
Chapter Seven: Another Yuri?
[Special] Happy Valentine's Day!
A/N
Chapter Eight: Let's go back to Russia!
Chapter Nine: Uncoditionally and Innocent
Chapter 10: Practice?
[Special] K-Pop
Chapter 11: Joon-Hyuk Park
Chapter 13: ...huh?
Chapter 14: 2013
IMPORTANT A/N
I'm sorry

Chapter 12: Mina?

864 28 18
By Hackssss

[From this point on, the events on the Anime and the story are different.]

"Oh...Yuri. What a pleasure to see you!" I tried to sound excited, but it sounded more like a sarcastic reply. Yuri eyed me with suspiciousness, his blue eyes turning into slits.

"Where have you been?" He asked. I smiled calmly.

"Out there, exploring and meeting new people. Why?" I yawned. "I want to go to the Hot Springs, so can we chat later?" I said, turning my back towards him and started walking towards the springs, but a hand caught my upper arm, stopping me. I winced in pain as his nails dig on my skin. I snatched my arm away, rubbing a little on the now red zone in my arm. His eyes widened, and muttered a curse in Russian, before starting to blurt out apologizes.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-"

I stopped him with my hand and just gave him a serious stare.

"I'm going to the Hot Springs." His head just hang low, as I made my way towards the pools.

Yuri's P.O.V

What have I done?

I looked to the floor, my blonde hair falling onto my eyes. Miss Hiroko, who was watching the whole time, patted my back.

"Girl problems, huh?" She asked in a broken English.

I just nodded, looking at her. She smiled kindly.
"I-I hurt her...! And I promised her, her brother and even myself not to hurt her! It remembers me back to 2013...No..forget it..."
(A/N: HAHAHA u thought ;D)

"It's normal, you know?"

"Huh?"

"It's normal to feel this way. I know it. Why? Because I, we," she signaled her husband on the kitchen. "Started the same way. And let me tell you a secret; do you know why it happens?"

I shook my head quickly. She laughed a little.

"It's called being in love."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sighed in relief as the hot water touched my body. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep until a light 'Ding!' woke my up. I dried my hands and grabbed my phone, checking who had written me.

(+82) ****-****
Hello~!

I opened it and checked who it was. I noticed the picture and chuckled, knowing who it was immediately. I added it to my contacts as "Park Joon-Hyuk"

Me
Hey, JoonHyuk!

Park Joon-Hyuk
How are you?

Me
Good and you?

Park Joon-Hyuk
Good! I was wondering
if you'd like to hang out with
me and some friends on Friday?

Me
Sure!

Park Joon-Hyuk
Okay! I'll come pick you up at 6pm, okay? In Hasetsu, right?

Me
Yes! See you on Friday.

Park Joon-Hyuk
See you!

I smiled, and putted my phone downwards and closed my eyes. I laughed a little.

"Maybe I have a new friend, someone who doesn't know me as the skater (Y/n) Lee." I muttered.
After few hours, I finally went out of the Springs. I slept on Yuuri's room, since I didn't wanted to face Yuri.

Next morning, I went early to the skating rink. I turned on the music, and practiced for at least three hours. Just when I finally managed to make all the presentation correctly, I smiled and cheered for myself. The triplets clapped.

"That was amazing, (Y/n)-San!" They all said in sync. I smiled and thanked them before starting all over again.

Then, I noticed that it was almost noon.

"oh... Holy Shit! I'm late for dinner!" And I broke out running out of there and towards Hasetsu. I bursted into the place.

"I'm home!"

But no one answered me. I heard voices, but it was from the living. I walked slowly towards it.

"Hello-"

"(Y/n)!" Yuuri and Viktor exclaimed, rushing towards me. "Where the fuck were you?!" They both yelled at the same time, concern flooding in their eyes.

"Don't worry, guys. I'm fine! I was just skating on the rink."

"No! Like, where were you?! Yuri's been going crazy and now he believes he got a girlfriend in just a single day of meeting her!"

My eyes widened as I followed them towards the living room. As they had demanded, Yuri was talking, more like flirting, with a girl.

"(Y/n)! Thank God you're here! I want you to meet someone." Yuri said, grabbing my wrists and dragging me towards the other girl. I looked horrified at the pair on the door, but they just shrugged. I looked at the girl, who was giving me a death glare. I gulped and looked at Yuri, who seemed not to notice her expression.

"This is Mina, my girlfriend! Mina, this is
(Y/n), my best friend!"

Never would I have thought, that the word best friend would stung that much.

I gave her a polite, forced smile.

"Hello. Nice to meet you!"

She just turned away her head, snorting at my comment.

~•~•~•~•~

Heyyyyyyyy
Please don't kill me.

I just wanted to say that iM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

But! In my apologizes, there's a gift! I will possibly tomorrow update the story since I have the other chapter ready \(^3^)/

Thank you for waiting for this story!
And please don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
And follow me!

<3

–Hackssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
115K 13.6K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...