Chapter 12: Mina?

[From this point on, the events on the Anime and the story are different.]

"Oh...Yuri. What a pleasure to see you!" I tried to sound excited, but it sounded more like a sarcastic reply. Yuri eyed me with suspiciousness, his blue eyes turning into slits.

"Where have you been?" He asked. I smiled calmly.

"Out there, exploring and meeting new people. Why?" I yawned. "I want to go to the Hot Springs, so can we chat later?" I said, turning my back towards him and started walking towards the springs, but a hand caught my upper arm, stopping me. I winced in pain as his nails dig on my skin. I snatched my arm away, rubbing a little on the now red zone in my arm. His eyes widened, and muttered a curse in Russian, before starting to blurt out apologizes.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-"

I stopped him with my hand and just gave him a serious stare.

"I'm going to the Hot Springs." His head just hang low, as I made my way towards the pools.

Yuri's P.O.V

What have I done?

I looked to the floor, my blonde hair falling onto my eyes. Miss Hiroko, who was watching the whole time, patted my back.

"Girl problems, huh?" She asked in a broken English.

I just nodded, looking at her. She smiled kindly.
"I-I hurt her...! And I promised her, her brother and even myself not to hurt her! It remembers me back to 2013...No..forget it..."
(A/N: HAHAHA u thought ;D)

"It's normal, you know?"

"Huh?"

"It's normal to feel this way. I know it. Why? Because I, we," she signaled her husband on the kitchen. "Started the same way. And let me tell you a secret; do you know why it happens?"

I shook my head quickly. She laughed a little.

"It's called being in love."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sighed in relief as the hot water touched my body. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep until a light 'Ding!' woke my up. I dried my hands and grabbed my phone, checking who had written me.

(+82) ****-****
Hello~!

I opened it and checked who it was. I noticed the picture and chuckled, knowing who it was immediately. I added it to my contacts as "Park Joon-Hyuk"

Me
Hey, JoonHyuk!

Park Joon-Hyuk
How are you?

Me
Good and you?

Park Joon-Hyuk
Good! I was wondering
if you'd like to hang out with
me and some friends on Friday?

Me
Sure!

Park Joon-Hyuk
Okay! I'll come pick you up at 6pm, okay? In Hasetsu, right?

Me
Yes! See you on Friday.

Park Joon-Hyuk
See you!

I smiled, and putted my phone downwards and closed my eyes. I laughed a little.

"Maybe I have a new friend, someone who doesn't know me as the skater (Y/n) Lee." I muttered.
After few hours, I finally went out of the Springs. I slept on Yuuri's room, since I didn't wanted to face Yuri.

Next morning, I went early to the skating rink. I turned on the music, and practiced for at least three hours. Just when I finally managed to make all the presentation correctly, I smiled and cheered for myself. The triplets clapped.

"That was amazing, (Y/n)-San!" They all said in sync. I smiled and thanked them before starting all over again.

Then, I noticed that it was almost noon.

"oh... Holy Shit! I'm late for dinner!" And I broke out running out of there and towards Hasetsu. I bursted into the place.

"I'm home!"

But no one answered me. I heard voices, but it was from the living. I walked slowly towards it.

"Hello-"

"(Y/n)!" Yuuri and Viktor exclaimed, rushing towards me. "Where the fuck were you?!" They both yelled at the same time, concern flooding in their eyes.

"Don't worry, guys. I'm fine! I was just skating on the rink."

"No! Like, where were you?! Yuri's been going crazy and now he believes he got a girlfriend in just a single day of meeting her!"

My eyes widened as I followed them towards the living room. As they had demanded, Yuri was talking, more like flirting, with a girl.

"(Y/n)! Thank God you're here! I want you to meet someone." Yuri said, grabbing my wrists and dragging me towards the other girl. I looked horrified at the pair on the door, but they just shrugged. I looked at the girl, who was giving me a death glare. I gulped and looked at Yuri, who seemed not to notice her expression.

"This is Mina, my girlfriend! Mina, this is
(Y/n), my best friend!"

Never would I have thought, that the word best friend would stung that much.

I gave her a polite, forced smile.

"Hello. Nice to meet you!"

She just turned away her head, snorting at my comment.

~•~•~•~•~

Heyyyyyyyy
Please don't kill me.

I just wanted to say that iM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

But! In my apologizes, there's a gift! I will possibly tomorrow update the story since I have the other chapter ready \(^3^)/

Thank you for waiting for this story!
And please don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
And follow me!

<3

–Hackssss