Chapter Two: The Encounter

After 8 hours and 43 minutes of sitting on an airplane, you finally landed in Russia. Your (e/c) eyes shined with excitement as you read carefully all the signs that people brought with them until you found the one that said '(Y/n) Lee' . You looked up and found Nikolai "Kolya" Plisetsky, Yuri's grandfather, smiling at you. You smiled widely and ran with your luggage towards him. He let the sign fall and hugged you. You hugged back, but not to hard because of his back.

"How have you been, Люблю[1]?" You smiled wider if possible at the old nickname Kolya gave you when you were a kid.

"I've been fine, Дедушка[2]! You answered. Your Korean accent marking a lot your rusty Russian. He laughed and pulled back before grabbing one of your luggage and brought it to his light blue-green car.

You sat on the front passenger seat, buckling up after telling Kolya the address of your hotel. You looked outside the window as you had a small talk with him.

"So, how has Yuratchka been?" You asked, looking ahead of the road, the white snow covering part of the sidewalk and road. You smiled at the memories.

"Oh, he has been good. Practicing every day, as always" Kolya grumble, glancing at you. You make a face of disappointment and sighed. Yuri's Grandfather took notice of this and patted your head, still looking at the road.

"Don't worry, Люблю[1]. He invited you here so he will have to take a day off for his best friend" He said. You smiled and nodded as Kolya put his hand back on the wheel. He did knew about what had happened in 2013 with Mila, but he still considered you as part of the Plisetsky family, since you and Yuri became best friends when you were 6. Before being adopted by Seung-Gil's family, you lived in Russia with the Kuznetsov for 7 years. The Kuznetsov were a family that took children from the streets and let people adopt them. You could say that they had an orphanage. You're parents had drowned in a trip on a boat, and you, miraculously, were the only one that survive.

Kolya stopped the car in front of an skating rink. You gasped silently and looked at him. He gave you a pat in the head and a closed eyes smile.

"Go and say hi, will you Люблю[1],?" You nodded and opened the door of the small car, the cold air hitting your bare arms and head. You breathed deeply before knocking on the big door.

"Mila! I have already told you that you don't have to kno-..."The door opened, revealing the hot-headed Russian. His light blue-green eyes widen as he stopped in mid tracks, looking at you. You smiled at him.

"Привет[3], Yuri"

~~~Glossary~~~

[1] Люблю: 'Love' in Russian. Pronounced Lyublyu.

[2] Дедушка: 'Granddad' in Russian. Pronounced Dedushka.

[3] Привет': 'Hey' in Russian. Pronounced Privet.

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make longer chapters on the future! I would love if you comment and heart this! Thanks for reading!
~Hackssss