Chapter 13: ...huh?

She turned away, snorting at my comment. I rolled my eyes, before looking at Yuuri and Viktor, who came closer when I started to talk to the girl. While Yuri and Mina started talking again, I slowly made my way back to them, and scurried off to the Japanese man dorm, the  older men following right after. It seemed that Mina and Yuri didn't notice, since they didn't came after us.

"Viktor, Yuuri, would you mind explaining me what happened?" I asked, sitting on the Asian man's bed. Viktor sat on the floor while Yuuri sat on his chair. The grey haired man sighed.

"It started since you ran away from our practice." Nikiforov started. "Yuri started to become kind of disperse, you know? Even nervous, you could say." He said, seriously.

"This may sound really cliché, but it seemed like if you became his personal luck charm." Yuuri shrugged. "His attitude and positivism just... dropped. He failed to do the quads. The Quads!"

I laughed. "That did sound pretty cliché, Yuuri." The mentioned one blushed lightly while Viktor shook his head in amusement.

"And he later just, ran out of the rink and when he came back, she was already clinging to him." Viktor finished. I sighed, making myself a messy bun with my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"I don't know what I can do, thought." I said, before seeing both of them facepalming.
Then we started to talk about random things.

"...Yeah. And-"

"(Y/n)?" And knock disrupted us and we all stopped talking and looked at the closed door. Yuri stood at the other side. My eyes locked with Viktor, who shook his head and then with Yuuri who smiled.

"She's asleep, Yurio." Viktor said, glancing at me. Yuuri stared at the door, worriedly. We just heard a sigh.

"Tell her I said goodnight, then." The blond said, his tone revealing a little sadness before hearing his steps going further away. I letted out a breath I didn't knew I was holding before giving a small laugh.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem!"

The next morning, I skipped happily out of the bathroom, wearing a black shirt with a flannel on top with some jeans and a pair of converse. I wore more makeup than normal.

When Mari saw me, she squealed.

"You look amazing, darling!" I blushed a little and smiled.

"Thank-"

"Who's the lucky guy then?" She asked, my eyes widened. I haven't thought about it.

"No one, Mari." I laughed, scratching my neck. She sighed.

"I'm going to get you a boyfriend. For sure!" Just wait, okay?" She called before running off to somewhere.

"No, Mari! I-" I sighed. "I don't want to..." I pouted before putting on my sneakers and going outside. I walked along the cherry blossoms and relaxed myself.

Few hours later, I realized that it was finally Friday; I was going to see Joon-Hyuk again. I blushed a little at the thought of him and decided to start walking towards Hasetsu again. I quickly bursted through the door, ignoring the hurtful comment of Mina (wait why was she here again? Oh, right. Yuri's girlfriend) and ran towards the bathroom where I kept all my cosmetics. I retouched my makeup and breathed deeply. Then, I heard the doorbell and, straightening up, I walked over to the door. But, to my surprise Yuri was the one who opened the door. I didn't wanted to eavesdrop but he seamed angry and JoonHyuk seamed that he was about to loose it.

"Go away." Yuri said, crossing his arms.

"Not until [Y/n] comes." The Korean male said as politely as he could, glaring at the Russian Fairy. Yuri 'tsk'ed before rolling his eyes.

"JoonHyuk, we've talked about this before! Aren't you happy with what you did? Stop hurting us!" The blond male exclaimed. They already know each other? I sighed and tried to forget what I just heard.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked, as if I didn't heard anything. Both males shook their heard frantically and smiled.

"No, no. We were just-... talking." JoonHyuk spitted the last word, and continued to force a smile. "Shall we go?"

I smiled. "Of course! See ya Yuratchka!" I said.

"Wait! (Y/n)! Don't-" The door closed before I got pulled outside by JoonHyuk. I looked at his motorcycle in surprise.

"Nice!" I clicked my tongue before grabbing a helmet and sitting on it.

Yuri's P.O.V

I watched them go, before sprinting towards the pig's room. I knocked and when he opened, I bursted through it, finding Viktor already in there.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked, confused. Both of their faces flushed.

"Nothing!" They stammered. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.

"Whatever." I muttered. "Guys I need your help."

"With what?" Asked Yuuri, surprised.

"So, I think you know who JoonHyuk Park is, right?" I asked, fear running on my veins as my heart beat fastened.

"J-J-JoonHyuk Park? Tall, Korean, a nice tan by the way, and a tattoo of a snake on the back?" Yuuri suppressed a scream. I nodded. He muttered a curse word.

"He's one of the biggest criminals in Japan."

"Where's (Y/n)?!" Viktor asked.

"She already left!" I screamed and pulled my hair, walking around the room.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Yuri, please calm down-" Viktor tried to soothe me.

"Calm down? Calm down?! (Y/n) is in danger, and you want me to calm down?!" I yelled, tears pooling in my eyes. I fell down to the floor and cried. I would never thought that I would cry in front of Yuuri and Viktor, but I did.

"This is all my fault."

"Yuri, it isn't-"

"But it is!" I screamed, crying. "It is my fault. If... if I had helped her... if I hadn't let them touch her.... she would be safe.."

"What do you mean–"

I sighed.

"I think it's time for you to know the truth about what happened in 2013."

------

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS

IT IS I, the girl really bad at publishing things when she says she will

I'm so S O R R Y for not publishing in a long time, so here's a long chapter! I'm also sorry it it's confusing, for I didn't have much time to edit it correctly. I also would like to apologize if Yuri's personality is not good. I haven't gotten time to watch anime on the last three months. (/w\)

And that's all!

Please vote and Comment! You make my day when you do one, or both, of them!
Thank you!