Chapter Eight: Let's go back to Russia!

Hackssss: I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I was in test week and I've been pretty busy with other things! I can't promise that I'll update often 'cause I can't know when I'll have another chapter ready but! please enjoy this one!
~.~.~.~

~Back on the Previous Chapter~

"Hey! Get this! My weight's back to what it was before the Grand Prix Final! Now I'll finally get Viktor's permission to skate!" You heard your Russian friend growl until he snapped and kicked the man in the back and inside the Rink.

~Hope you like this~

Yuri put his left foot on Yuuri's forehead and growled, looking very angry.

"It's all your fault-"

"Yuri! What the heck is wrong with you?!" You screamed at the blond, angrily before speeding next to Yuuri.

"세상에![1]" You kneeled next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and frowning deeply.

"Yuuri? Can you hear me?" You asked nicely. You heard the Russian click his tongue and moved his feet backwards. The raven haired man blinked twice before re-adjusting his glasses, an focusing on you. A smile graced his lips.

"(Y/n)?" He asked tilting his head a bit. You smiled widely.

"No, dumbass" You replied sarcastically, hugging him. Both of you pulled back after some time. Yuuri has always been a father figure to you, since you only lived with your adopted mother and brother.

"How have you been?"

"Good, and you?"

"Same" You opened your mouth to say something else but someone clearing their throat interrupted you. You looked at Yuri, who looked ready to kick the Japanese into the stratosphere. You gulped and helped the raven haired man to get up.

"(Y/n)." Yuri called for you, harshly. You sighed and nodded.

"Yuuri, do you know where's-"

"Well, Hello there, (Y/n)! Yuri!" The cheerful voice of the Russian man said from the hallway. You crossed your arms and rested your weight on your left foot, while raising an eyebrow. You watched as Viktor's eyes darted around the room as your aura darkened. Grabbing his ear and pulling him down to your level, you talked to him.

"Why the hell would you come to Japan when you have a job, a house, a life, in Russia right now?!" You hissed at the silver haired man. Hearing a gulp, you turned around and smiled sweetly at the terrified Yuuri.

"I'm not mad at you." The (h/c) haired girl said at the Japanese. A shiver ran down Yuuri's spine at your smile, it was too sweet yet too terrifying. Yuri chuckled at your antics.

The four of you moved to the Skating rink, were Viktor ran and put on his skates, starting to skate the choreography. Yuuri, Yuri, and you watched from the border attentively, until the blond Russian noticed something.

"Those moves...They're for the short program Viktor was practicing for next season." He muttered, his turquoise eyes fixated on the skating male.

"What?" The Korean girl and Japanese man asked, astonished, still looking at Viktor. Yuri glanced at the two of you.

"Viktor was already putting together routines for next season. But he was really torn. Surprising the audience has always been his top priority. He had the whole world in his hands. But now, no matter what he does, no one's surprised anymore. He knows that better than anyone. If you don't have any inspiration left, you're good as dead."

"If he's going to take next season off, I wonder if he'll let me use his program. I know I can surprise people more. I need Viktor's help if I'm going to make my senior debut and win the Grand Prix Final." Yuri finished, looking more dedicated than ever. Yuuri looked at the punk in confusion.

"Huh? Win?" But the Russian boy didn't answer. You smiled and leaned backwards, taking a deep breath before letting out a hard yell, surprising the three present males.

"You look like you're doing great, Viktor!" You called. Viktor smiled at you, before noticing the look on Yuri's face: An adorable, in your point of view, angry puppy dog face.

"Judging from that look, I'm guessing I forgot some promise I made." He replied, putting his slender pale finger on his cheek and giving a closed eyes smile.

Walking out of the rink, he scratched the back of his neck, sheepishly.

"Sorry, sorry. I totally forgot!" He exclaimed, smiling. You cursed under your breath and crossed your arms, tapping impatiently.

"Viktor, if you're seriously forgetting everything then I'm going to take you to see a doctor." You said, seriously. The silver haired man laughed at your threat before noticing the serious look on your face. He shook his hands.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! (Y/n), I'm fine! You knew I was the forgetful type, right?" Viktor replied, shrugging. Yuri trembled from anger, making fists with his hands.

"Yeah. I'm painfully aware of that. But a promise is a promise! You'll choreograph my new program,Viktor!"

"Let's go back to Russia!"

~Glossary~

세상에!: Means 'Oh my God!' in Korean. It's pronounced sesang-e!.