Detained

By RockandRoller00

After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Coming Soon...

Chapter 23

4K 118 86
By RockandRoller00

::You know you don't have to comm out of town just to say hello and kiss me.::

Barricade chuckled and pulled Bee into his chassis, cuddling with the little scout and relaxing. "But that's the point of having a secret boyfriend, Bee. Haven't you watched any human chick flicks before?" The police car heard the mech gasp in offense.

::I'm not some teenage human girl, Barricade.:: the Autobot scout protested, huffing and crossing his arms over his chestplates. ::I watch chase movies, action films, superhero movies, and-::

"Romantic movies where there's a lot of sexual tension?" Barricade finished his lover's sentence, earning a small jab to his side.

::Barricade, shut up! I do not!:: Bee whined and turned around, his doorwings smacking Barricade in the face and making the police car flinch a bit. ::I'm not a femme!::

"You act like one with all this whining you're doing." Barricade commented and Bumblebee kicked him in the side. Barricade yelped and stared at the back of the mech's helm, moving in closer to place his mouth up against the back of the mech's neck cables.

Bumblebee flinched and flicked his doorwings in annoyance. ::Barricade, what are you doing?::

Barricade only chuckled and licked the neck cables, making Bee squeak and pushed the mech away. Barricade started laughing and looked over at the pissed youngling as Bee tried to wipe the oral fluids off of the back of his helm. The yellow and black mech glared at his boyfriend and huffed, choosing not to face him again. The police car sighed and scooted up behind the youngling, kissing the back of his helm.

"Sorry, princess." the older mech commented and rested his helm on top of his boyfriend's. "I thought it would be funny."

::Well it wasn't!:: Bee protested and crossed his arms over his chassis. He sighed and leaned back into Barricade's frame, enjoying the heat and the protective feeling. ::And don't call me princess. I'm not a femme.::

"Whatever you say...princess." Barricade smirked as the youngling under his helm groaned. He wrapped his arms around the Autobot and leaned back, pulling the mech back with him. The scout yelped, but soon joined into Barricade's laughing fit. He went back to cuddling on the ground and looking up at the sky. "Just enjoy the stars, Bee."

The two lovers were outside of Tranquility, stargazing and spending some quality time with each other. The Frenzy things happened a couple of weeks ago, which meant the little mech was okay and at home right now. Dorothy had made a new work schedule, since they were going her more days off and the F1 team more days on. She was able to be home to take care of Frenzy and it gave the police car time to speed off to California to see his beloved for a while. Dorothy didn't mind, since she was the one who helped them get together and Frenzy himself seemed to like the idea of Barricade dating someone. So, he was pretty much set for the rest of his life.

::Anything exciting happen at home with the family yet?:: Bumblebee asked, generally curious about the police car's life.

"Frenzy got kidnapped a few weeks ago." Barricade informed the scout. "Dorothy and I were at the store and someone broke into the house."

Bumblebee looked up at his boyfriend with concern. ::Is he okay? Do you know who it was? I mean, I saw Frenzy last week when he came to base, so you got him back.::

Barricade looked down at the youngling's face and smiled, kissing the top of the mech's helm. "Yeah, he's okay." the police car answered back. "Dorothy and I got back just as the kidnapper was living. Dorothy ended up getting in a fight with them and I had to take Frenzy inside. He had some chip on the back of his neck causing him pain and I took it off. He was unconscious, but he seemed better. Dorothy went to the police station with the guy and told me to stay at home with Frenzy. I did and she called me later to bring him in."

::You still didn't tell me who the kidnapper was.:: the yellow and black Autobot commented, snuggling further into the mech's side as some more stars appeared. ::I want to know who I need to scared the scrap out of.::

Barricade laughed as Bee pounded his fist into his other servo and glared menacingly. It was adorable, to Barricade, and the police car just hugged his boyfriend tighter. "Mayrin Walker. She was the captain of the F1 team for the Phoenix police. She ended up harassing me in a store once and she was really snobby. She almost seemed like a female human version of Starscream. The crazy glitch had a gun and shot Dorothy in the face."

Bee sat up abruptly. ::Oh my Primus! Is she okay?!:: The younger mech started to fret as he looked down at the police car for an answer. Bee, too, treated Dorothy as kinda a family member now. All of the Autobots did. She had really helped with getting some of the N.E.S.T. troops in order and help them train better. It was kinda hard to imagine the woman getting hurt somehow.

"Yeah, she's fine." Barricade commented, sitting up as well. "The bullet skimmed her cheek. It's was just a cut. Dorothy wasn't freaking out of anything, but Frenzy started to panic when we all got home that night. Speaking of which, Frenzy has gotten more clingy as of late."

::Maybe he's afraid someone is going to try and kidnap him again.:: Bumblebee commented and leaned back onto his chest, letting the police car wrap his arms around him back.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't be worried about anything." the police car commented, tilting up the mech's helm to look at him. "Right now, it's just you and me."

Bee blushed a bit and quirked a brow at the mech. ::What are you planning for the evening, Mr. Police Car?::

"You don't have to be that formal, Bee." the ex-con stated as he pulled the Autobot around and under him. "Just some kissing, maybe a little more if we get carried away~"

Bumblebee blushed and let his vocoder slide out of the way. He leaned up and kissed his lover on the lipplates as the mech over him leaned down to kiss back. The two intertwined as the kissing continued for a few minutes. Barricade remained dominant for most of the time, only letting the youngling pinch and rub some plating while the police car rubbed the Camaro's doorwings and made him squirm.

Someone's comm rang and Barricade pulled off the youngling. Bumblebee was panting and shaking under him from the amount of anticipation. He looked up at the mech, questioning why he stopped and noticed that someone was pinging him from base. Bee sat up and slid his vocoder back over his mouth. Barricade grunted as he realized that his make-out session was ruined by Prime or Ironhide.

Bee sat listening and his optics widen. He nodded and sighed off the call. ::They need us both at base. Something to do with that Ryder-guy going missing and the Decepticons.::

Barricade huffed and glared at the youngling. "And why should I care? I'm not getting myself into any more business with the Decepticons or Ryder. An enemy of Dorothy is an enemy of mine."

::But Optimus said something about finding files on you and Frenzy.:: Bee answered, sounding nervous that he said that. ::I really think you should come to base. Optimus said that once we figure out what the problem is, then we can bring Dorothy into it.::

"This has something to do with Mayrin and Frenzy getting kidnapped." Barricade answered randomly and Bee looked at him strange. "Ryder is apparently missing, the Decepticon are suddenly popping back up after a month, and Frenzy was almost kidnapped. They're all connected, I can feel it."

::Maybe you'll find out on the way to base.:: the scout said back, trying to agree with his boyfriend and nuzzling him on the side of the helm. ::Let's go, before Ironhide comes looking for us.::

Barricade groaned and kissed the mech once more before transforming and speeding off after his lover. The thoughts in his helm were rushing as he tried to think of a connection. Ryder used to work for Sector Seven, the Decepticons don't like humans, and Mayrin never seemed like the kinda human to try and kidnap someone. Unless she was hired to do so. Barricade thought about it more and realized that Ryder was always looking at Frenzy when the little mech was at base. Frenzy, in return, was always scared of him and clung to Dorothy as if she was some kind of safe place.

Then something clicked in his helm and he realized that the next time he saw Ryder, he was going to kill that man.

✢✢✢✢✢✢

Dorothy had noticed a few things about Frenzy in the weeks after the kidnapping that seemed a little out of character for the little mech.

Frenzy was suddenly a lot more clingy, which was understandable, but he always seemed like he was doing it for safety. The little mech, whether in his holo-avatar or in his regular cybertronian form, seemed to never want to leave Dorothy's side when anywhere, even in the house. The little Decepticon would sit with her on the couch when she was reading something. He would come into work now as his CD player form and sit on her desk when she was in there. Even helping her with chores around the house was a little odder than usual for him.

But today, something was definitely wrong. Frenzy was in his holo-avatar today again, so he was also in his purple fox onesie again. Dorothy hasn't had any time to go and get some new clothes for the little Decepticon, but she washed his onesie, so it was fine. He seemed to enjoy it and liked to hold the fluffy tail while he was watching TV. Dorothy thought he was utterly adorable in it, but Frenzy would get all huffy about it if she said anything out loud.

Barricade was out with Bumblebee tonight, so it was just them and Darren in the house. Darren was already asleep and Dorothy was cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes, with the help of Frenzy of course. The silver-haired boy would stand on a step stool and watch as Dorothy would wash the dishes, focusing on how each one was washed. The woman would pass of a plate, cup, or silverware to the little boy and he was dry them off. Dorothy didn't let him touch the knives, but everything else was nice and dry for her to put away.

Frenzy was now sitting on the counter as Dorothy placed all the dishes and utensils away in the cabinets and drawers. The little Decepticon yawned a bit and played with his tail, brushing the fur and hugging it against his chest. He was exhausted from today, since he went to butterfly museum that they had in Scottsdale. One of the butterflies landed on his face and wouldn't get off, causing Dorothy to laugh a bit. She got a picture of it and Frenzy didn't like it.

Dorothy finished putting everything away and looked to see a very tired little boy behind her, lazily petting the fluffy tail of his onesie. The woman chuckled and walked over, tapping him on the head. The little boy looked up and smiled sleepily. "Dorothy!" he exclaimed and reached his arms up to be lifted up into the woman's arms.

Dorothy obliged and picked up the little boy. Frenzy giggled a bit and nuzzled into the woman's chest, yawning again and wrapping his arms around her neck. "Someone's tired." she commented as she carried the mech out of the room.

"I'm not tired!" Frenzy yelled and crossed his arms over his chest as he pouted. Dorothy chuckled and shook her head. She carried Frenzy in the living room and turned on the TV for him, which was coincidentally playing a Pokémon episode. Frenzy's face brighten and he bounced a bit in Dorothy's arms from excitement. The woman sat down on the couch and let the silver-haired boy sit on her lap and watch the show. "Gotta catch 'em all~!" he almost sang.

Dorothy chuckled and grabbed her Harry Potter book from the coffee table. "Who's your favorite, Frenzy? I like Charizard personally."

"PIKACHU!" Frenzy almost screamed at the top of his lungs and giggled. Dorothy cringed at the sound. The boy's voice was high-pitched and squeaky and very close to her face. The little boy stopped bouncing and went back to watching the TV. Dorothy sighed and hoped Darren didn't hear that. The little Decepticon seemed to like it when Team Rocket come on screen during an episode. He said that it reminded him of him and his twin, Rumble. Dorothy smiled and told him back at she would like to meet his siblings one day.

Three episodes played back to back as Dorothy finally finished ten chapters in her book. Frenzy had passed out at some point during the last episode and had his tail in his mouth. Dorothy lifted it out, but didn't take it out of his grasp. The little mech whined a bit, but went back to sleep. The woman sighed and placed her book down on the couch. She lifted Frenzy back into her arms and pulled down his hood so she could see his face. The little mech was peaceful and smiled a bit in his sleep.

The two of them travelled up the stairs and to Dorothy's room. She had done this rountie a bunch of times so it was almost normal. The little boy was placed into the nest of pillows at the top of the bed and tucked in. His chest rose and fell steadily as he slept into the night while Dorothy stayed up to do reports. The police work was killing her now ever since she arrested Mayrin. The snobby woman seemed to always make her life harder. A few hours later, Dorothy was finally tired and decided to go to bed. She hopped out of bed and when to take a shower. She took her pajamas with her and when into the bathroom down the hall.

Frenzy woke up sometime when she was in the shower, whimpering a bit. The little Decepticon was in pain, his head feeling fuzzy and achy and the rest of his body felt like it was melting. He curled up on the pillow under him and started crying silently. It hurt too much to cry out loud so he silently waited for someone to notice he was in pain. He hugged his blanket and his fluffy tail as he started to call out for his carrier. "Dorothy! Dorothy!"

Dorothy came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on and walked back to her room. The woman had felt her stomach drop when she was in the shower, like something bad was going to happen. She entered her room and saw Frenzy breathing irregularly on his pillow bed. He was facing the opposite direction and Dorothy couldn't see he face. The woman heard the little mech calling his name and she walked around the bed.

"Frenzy? What's wrong?" she asked, kneeling down next to the bedside. She pressed a hand to the side of Frenzy's cheek and it was hotter than usual. Was he sick? The little child just looked at her with pain and moved his arms slowly to grab out for her. His hands made the grappy motion and he cried silently for the woman to hug him.

"H-Hurts everywhere." Frenzy croaked, his voice very hoarse and strained. "N-Need c-carrier."

Dorothy took the little boy into her arms and sat up on the bed, cradling him against her chest. The little boy continued to cry into her pajama shirt and whimper in pain. The woman didn't know what was wrong, being that she only left for ten minutes. She finally decided to take him downstairs and see if something was wrong in medical standards. Dorothy carried Frenzy with her and went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some things.

Ratchet had told her that cybertronians get sicknesses just like humans do, but they're different. Since Frenzy was in his holo-avatar, it would be easier for Dorothy to spot symptoms and see if something was infecting him. She quickly pulled out a thermometer from one of the kitchen drawers and grabbed a towel from the towel rack. "Frenzy, I know you're hurting, but I need you to open your mouth for me." she calmly asked and had the thermometer in hand.

The little boy nodded slowly and opened his mouth. He whimpered at how much it hurt, but kept it open for the woman. Dorothy placed the thermometer in the Decepticon's mouth and help to close it. She placed the towel under some cold water and folded it open. The woman placed it on Frenzy's forehead and the little boy seemed to relax a bit. She took the little child to the couch and sat with him as she took out her phone to call Ratchet.

While the phone was ringing, she took the thermometer out of Frenzy's mouth and read it. His temperature was 104.3, which nearly freaked her out. If he was a human, she would need to take him to the hospital right now. She now knew why the little kid was in so much pain and crying so much. The phone was finally answered and Dorothy listened to her Ratchet say hello.

"Hey, Ratchet." Dorothy answered back worryingly. Frenzy was clinging to her shirt and shivering now. He was crying louder than before and snuggling in closer. "We have a problem."

.:You're telling me.:. the medic answered from the other side of the line. .:We're having a Decepticon problem.:.

"Me too. Frenzy is in his holo-avatar and he has a 104 fever." she answered, going strictly into mother-mode. "Should that be concerning?"

.:Is he showing any other signs of being sick?:. the medic asked as he seemed to be calmer than Dorothy was at the moment.

"He's crying and whimpering up against me right now." she answered back as the woman moved her hand to start rubbing the little Decepticon's back. Frenzy seemed to relax more after that, but still was in pain. "I put a cold compress on his forehead and I'm trying to soothe him the best I can. You have anything for that?"

.:I would need you to bring him in for an evaluation, but Barricade is here with Bee right now.:. Ratchet replied.

"It's okay. I'll take my brother's car." Dorothy replied and looked down at Frenzy. She smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll call you when I'm leaving."

Dorothy hung up and spent a few minutes sitting with Frenzy. The little mec had cried himself out, but was still conscious and whimpering. He was grabbing at her pajama shirt and nuzzling his face into her shirt. "It h-hurts r-really b-bad, c-carrier." the little Decepticon whimpered and cried a bit.

"I know and you're being really brave right now." Dorothy answered back and inspecting over the little boy one more time. Something caught her eye and she focused on it. A purple vein was sticking out from the side of Frenzy's neck and trailed around to the back of his neck. She turned the little mech around in her lap and followed the vein, slipping into a small shock as she saw the cluster of veins that spread out across the little boy's neck and down beyond the collar of his hoodie. She picked up Frenzy and rushed to the front door, slipping on some sandals and grabbing her brother's car keys.

Someone had poisoned Frenzy and the little child was suffering badly. The veins were in the same spot as where that chip was a couple of weeks ago and she swore she was going to punch Mayrin when she got back home with Frenzy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...
50.6K 1.8K 31
A transformers prime fanfic (Knockout x Breakdown) Cascade has grown older, but he still has a lot to learn. No larger than Breakdown's pede, he ha...
4K 150 13
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
107K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...