Little Surprises

De MamasBakery

" Marinette.... your pregnant?" The Ball, the dancing, the fun, the confessions, the danger, the challenges... Mais

Flying of Shame
All it takes is just once
Owning up
The News!!
Don't resist my Blueberries!!!
Carnival of Surpises
Beach Daze
Olive Branch
Sorrows or tommorows
Breath
Its not over
The Rubble
Aftermath
The White Grave and the Red Wedding
The final reveal
The Ending We Deserve
A/N

The Party

36.5K 460 982
De MamasBakery

She had half an hour until the ball. Marinette was wearing a dress she had made. It was black and a little skimpy but she was going to to have fun. She had worked weeks on this dress.

The dress mid thigh and strapless. It dress didn't have much of a back except a few green strings making a criss cross pattern. Her mother said it was beautiful, though she warned Marinette it was a tad bit more showy than she hoped for.

She put her hair down and wore emerald green high heels and earrings with it. She had done her makeup quite well, despite not ever really doing makeup. The winged eyeliner really making her eyes stand out.

She turned to Alya, who was finishing getting dressed.

" So Alya? How do I look?"

Alya turned and gasped, shaking her head in disbelief.

" You look so hot! I wish you would tell me who your  partner is!"

She blushed, the theme of the dance was that all couples should match. Not everyone was invited to this of course.

Only prestigious people in Paris. She was invited as Ladybug but she decided to go as Marinette with Chat instead.

Though she had to make at least one appearance as Ladybug, so she had made a red dress for the occasion.

Her cover story for leaving the dance to be ladybug was that her mom wanted help in the bakery. Since the Ball was all night it didn't matter anyways if she was gone for an hour.

Her and Chat and been spending a lot of time together recently. They had become closer than she would have ever imagined. So when the dance came he asked her to be his plus one. Which she gladly agreed to, for she honestly had developed deep feelings for him.

Alya was getting dressed in a beautiful theme of Coral. It suited her very well and she looked dazzling. Alya has been invited because she was the owner of the LadyBlog, as well as the only person to have ever really gotten an private interview with LB and CN. Which Marinette has arranged but would never tell Alya.

Once they were ready she went downstairs and Sabine took pictures of them and waited. Nino was the first to arrive, his white suit and coral tie fitted him dashingly. They were a good match, she watched as Alya departed. Not too long after her very own partner arrived. Before he could see her dress she put on a long coat.

" Hello Princess, how are you feline tonight. Because I am ready to have a clawsome night."

Marinette giggled at the puns, she stood up from the table and walked over to him.

" Purr-fectly fine, Chaton."

She realised he was wearing a suit, she looked him over and blushed. Over the years he had gotten very muscular and defined. As well as very handsome, even as Ladybug she caught herself staring at him. In a suit though he looked totally devine and she couldn't believe he was hers.

She realised that only his head has been Transformed. He still had his cat ears and mask on. The rest of him was completely uncovered. She didn't even know that you could do that.

He must have noticed her staring and realised her confusion.

" I can take my suit off if I wish, it had a zipper in front. I don't think Ladybug has the same thing. But mine can come off if I choose it to. Which I do because I think having two suits on would make me hot. Well... hotter than I already am. "

He said with a smirk, and Marinette laughed. Though surprised that he could do this. She had tried to take off the Ladybug suit once, she couldn't.

She looked down and for the first time saw his hands. The actual hand part with no gloves. They were nice looking hands with his black ring on it.

He took her hand in his and they began walking slowly to the party. His hand was warm and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

When they arrived at the park a great many people were already there. They walked up to the entrance and to the guy, a bouncer, at the gate.

He didn't look up to them just at his paper.

" Name? And if your not on this list your not getting in. All plus ones have been already signed in. So don't trying anything. "

Marinette giggled and looked at Chat who seemed a little irritated.

" Chat Noir and his plus one Marinette Noir. "

The last part gave her a little start of surprise. The knew that in the dance all couples were supposed to have a unanimous last name but it was just a little surprising.

The bouncer looked up in surprise, it is not everyday that a famed superhero is in front of you. He nodded and ushered them in quickly, apologising for his behaviour.

Once they were in the park and butler looking man came up to her.

" Miss? May I take your coat?"
He asked quietly and very politely
" Yes! Yes please!"

She took off her coat and felt fresher with the warm air blowing slightly on her. She heard a gasp and looked to her right to see Chat in a deep flush.

" You look so pretty Marinette... that dress really suits you."
His voice was deep and a little husky. She got goose bumps and was glad the outfit had that effect on him.

He held out his arm she took it and they walked to the entrance of the party. Where an announcer asked their names.

" Chat Noir and Marinette Noir."
He said to the announcer, who repeated it loudly to the whole party.

~The Party Part 2~

Her and Chat had danced together most of the night. It had been so fun and lovely, except for when Chloe had found out that she was here. Chloe had been outraged that Marinette was Chat's plus one and has been invited to such a prestigious dance.

Marinette has been formally introduced to Gabriel Agreste as well. Who said his son was currently off somewhere unknown. It made her a little sad for Adrien to see how mad his father was.

She had loved spending time with Chat and she knew he did too. But when it reached 10:00 she knew she had to make her single appearance as Ladybug. So she excused herself and told Chat it was time for her to go help her mother in the bakery. She told him she would be back in an hour and a half, and to meet on the dance floor at eleven thirty.

He nodded and said he would make a patrol while he waited for her. She quickly ran to her home.

" Tikki? I would like to formally wear my dress. Is there anyway I can transform without the suit?"

Tikki explained to her there was and it would actually be energy efficient. So she transformed and saw her mask on its rightful place. But she was shocked when she saw that instead of her suit. It was a Ladybug themed Ball Gown. It was beautiful and red and better than the other dress she had made. It fit perfectly to her curves and hugged her in the right places.

It even had elegant long gloves. She even had her yo-yo as part of the belt. She quickly ran back to the party.

When she arrived she was treated extremely warmly and the Ball was buzzing. Everyone seemed so excited to see Ladybug right in front of them.

She walked through the crowd, hearing several people remark on her beauty. She felt a little envious that as her real self she never had this effect. She walked up to the mayor of Paris, who seemed very exited that LADYBUG had shown up to his ball. She paid her respects and he thanked her for coming. Then gave a rather long speech about her and Chat's heroism and how lucky he was to have them.

The dancing and music began again after the speech, though now Chloe was beginning to inch towards her. She had decided as Ladybug not to dance with anyone, she wanted to remain a formal figure at the dance. Because she knew if you danced with one then you almost had to dance with many. She had already turned down 20 men who had asked her to dance.

Chloe actually was okay for a little while. They actually had a great and long conversation about fashion. She asked if Ladybug was enjoying herself and if she had a dance partner. Which was yes to the first and no to the second.

" Excuse me Ladybug?"
Came a formal lovely voice, she saw it was Adrien. Even though her crush on him had ended she could still appreciate the fine human he was. He was still an incredibly good looking being.

" yeah?"
She said a little bit shyly, because underneath all Ladybug's courage was still a little bit of a shy girl.

" I was wondering if you could be my partner for this next dance?"
He asked politely, two years ago this would have been his dream. Now, he loved Marinette with all his heart. But still he wanted a dance with his lady.

" Yes, I would love to be your partner."
All her resolve not to dance crumbled. Even though he was only a friend now she wouldn't refuse his offer. She stepped down from the platform at which all the highest ranking people stood. She saw Gabriel Agreste smiling and she heard him whisper.

" My son is all politeness and manners, I'm so proud that he will be dancing with Ladybug. It is a great feat, is it not. For she had turned down many fellows tonight. "

She had never heard such formal speaking and honestly had never been in society so much higher than her own. She couldn't believe just a minute ago she was just standing there looking all professional and formal with them.

She and Adrien began dancing to a song, people speaking jealously and looking at either him or her. Many pictures were taken and she knew that she would be on a fair amount of magazine covers tomorrow. She usually was actually, well Ladybug was.

The dance was quick and very well executed. She and Adrien actally danced quite well with each other. But, not for the first time in her life she honestly was thinking of someone else while being with Adrien.

It was a wonderful dance with him and she had loved it. When the dance was over she smiled and thanked him for a good time. They parted and she watched Adrien leave.

Not five minutes later she ran into Chat as well.

" My Lady! How glad I am too finally see you. I was wondering if you could dance this next dance with me? It would make me so happy. "

She nodded, and was extremely excited to dance with him. When they lined up and the music started going they realised it was the waltz. Which both had learned and were both pretty good dancers.

This time though couples slowly dropped out of the dance. Until it was only her and Chat. She felt comfortable with him, the song was barley half over and she and Chat were the only ones dancing. She felt so happy at this moment to be united and dancing with him here. There was a square of people watching. Many pictures were being taken and everyone was watching the duo. They danced their hearts out. Till the end of the song he dipped her and the crowd cheered.

Now it was time for Ladybug to leave and her and Chat to reunited. For when she danced with him she felt that he was more passionate with her as Marinette.

~ the party part 3~

When she came back as Marinette she met up with Chat. Who grabbed her and danced with her immediately. When they began her looked straight into her eyes.

" Princess? The time had come that I can't hold it in any longer. My feelings are too strong now. I have just danced with Ladybug, who I will not lie, has been my love for a long time. I just danced with her and honestly, I do not feel romantically attached to her anymore. All those feelings have gone to you. Marinette, I love you and I've always loved you for a long time and..."

He realised they had stopped dancing and were in the middle of a dance floor, with people possibly eavesdropping.

He smiled and grabbed her and all the sudden they were flying over Paris. He had tied a piece of cloth over her eyes as to hide the location.

When they arrived they were in a big room. They were in a big bedroom. She turned to him but he was looking very intently at her. His eyes filled with something she had honestly never expected. Deep lust and a lot of desire.

" Marinette I love you, I love your personality. How you have made my life so much better. I love going to the bakery and spending time with you. I loved going to the dance and sometimes I just can't contain myself. "

He walked over and put his arms around her and kissed her. It was a light kiss, meant to covey his feelings but it soon turned passionate and desire filled.

Slowly he began to back her up, until they reached a bed. He didn't put her down in it though, they only stopped kissing to breath. Until she let out a moan, she felt Chat tense up and all the sudden things got a little more heated.

She felt his fingers playing lightly with her back. It sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. She reached up and began to take off his jacket. When she took it off she heard it rip, maybe she was a little too forceful. He didn't seem to care.

He bent down and began kissing her neck, lightly and gently. Causing her breath to hitch. She began to undo the buttons on his white shirt one by one, until they fell to the floor. They both chucked their shoes, favouring to be barefoot.

He pulled off the last barrier on his chest, his t-shirt under it. She sucked in a breath and reached out, she put her fingers lightly on his muscled chest. She leaned in and kissed him, putting her hands anywhere she chose on his back. Roaming his body, knowing this was pure heaven.

She bit his lip playfully but from the moan it produced from him it was anything but playful, it was sinful.

She felt his hands slowly and gently pull down her dress, okay maybe it wasn't slowly she heard it tear.

She was standing there in her undergarments and he was only in his pants. He picked her up  and laid her in the bed, her body had never been so pleasured. Nor has she ever felt so self conscious.

His mouth was doing the most amazing things to her neck and mouth. His hands toying with her body is ways she never knew possible. After a while she had lost track of the times she felt immense pleasure.

She felt his hand move towards her bra, with one swift motion he unbuckled it and tossed it to a corner. Brining his mouth to her sensitive skin. Kissing every inch of her body. Admiring her curves and imperfections.

They began to remove the final barriers between them. Leaving both Chat and Marinette vulnerable. They both blush intensely.

Chat kissed Marinette strongly. Showing his passion and true love for her. He pulls away panting, staring one another in the eyes.

"You're perfect" Chat says short breathed and resumes pleasuring her in so many ways.

They became true lovers, him inside of her. Truly becoming one, she couldn't possibly give him anymore of herself.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11K 257 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...
46.7K 804 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...
47K 1.7K 24
A Miraculous Tale Book 2 [Sequel to Where do we go from here?] Miraculous Ladybug AU ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Based on Quotes from...
2.1K 46 31
Marinette and Adrien had a baby at a young age. Marinette thinking she's to young refuses to help take care of the baby. Adrien is left alone to watc...