Shmmoney

By shmmoney7

A Love Story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 : The Take !
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( IBN STORY )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 3

2.5K 58 22
By shmmoney7

I arrived at the tower, it's pretty late. More so diner time.

I got stink some roses and a new Babyliss curling set. He's not materialistic or anything but he likes good quality shit. I seen him using those other bumpers, they were all burnt out from all the weave and shit.

I walked through the lobby, hit the elevator and proceeded to the new crib to see how he made it look. I entered the passcode and went straight up. It stopped at our home , i could hear wale playing. The doors opened, the smell of gumbo made love to my nose. I looked around and it was amazing, everything was white and black. There was a white long couch, white carpet, rugs, mirrors with black detailing, he even went out and got new light.

Me: Yo Baby !

N: Im in here

I walked around the crib, peeked around corners. Then i spotted him. He had on some of my shorts, a crop top and his furry house slippers. He even had his hair all up in a bun. He looked perfect to me, he probably would hate me if i was to grab my phone and take a picture but he just looks amazeballs. I slid my phone out my pocket, i switched on bluetooth and then i played Teena and Rick : Fire and Desire . I got on insta snap and walked up behind him. Recording and singing. I had his lil presents extended for him. He turned around and looked so fucking evil. He looked at me and the phone, then snatched his gifts and proceeded to sit down and open them.

Me: Damn bitch no thank you ?

N: thanks daddy. He said kissing me and going back to checking out the bumpers.

Me: Wassup with you ? Why you all stuck up ?

N: Do you like the spot ?

Me: What i tell you about answering questions with questions ?

N: Ugh , Im fine i just had a rougher day than expected.

Me: Wym?

N: No answer my question

Me: Uhh, yea. I love it. I'm going to get tired of seeing white everywhere but it's dope.

N: Okay, good. I decorated it for me. But , I went to go hollar at this realtor about opening a salon out here to keep me busy.

Me: Uh Uh . I said sipping some of his wine in his glass.

N: Well he referred me to the owner of this big old ass salon.

Me: So what's the problem ?

N: The owner is a big time stylist out here too. He was just trying to come up off the property. He told me he's heard of me and all.

Me: MMM

N: I offered him 100 stacks straight from the rip. He denied it and went on and on about how i make money hand over fist and he thinks he's going to reopen and blow me out of the water.

Me: Spiteful muthafucker huh ? I said eating the gumbo from his bowl.

N: Umm, eat like you have sense. This sofa was expensive !

Me: I'm sure. I paid for it.

N: Can you just listen and shut up !

Me: Well alright, i said continuing to eat.

N: Idk what to do babe, i want it but i don't like to be bullied.He wants 175! You know i got with his ass but it was like he wanted to go back and forth with me .

Me: So do you want my help or my advice.

N: Can i have some time before i decide ?

Me: Yea , just make sure your making the right decision.

N: Yes daddy.

He sat there looking at his bumpers.

Me: Okay, What's on your mind now ?

N: Im really a fucking beast ! I taught myself everything i know, i came from the bottom , bitches wouldn't even let me touch his hair now i got people lying saying i did they hair. I don't get it, why hate on me ? Tf did i ever do ? Do i not give back enough am i too blunt ?

Me: Your fucking blessed. It's simple, i know you don't think about god much but just think about it for a second. You just said you taught yourself everything. Now whenever somebody asks you for help you run to their aid. Remember you told me the young girl nya needed help curling. You spent 1 hour with her and shes a pro now. Females wouldnt trust you, so you put the trust in your damn self. That was the main key, you had to trust yourself then and you have to do it now so you can show these Miami Hoes how you get down !

N: Yes your right babe. He said smirking at me

Me: I know, i usually am.

In that instant, he snatched the bowl and spoon from my hand and sat in my lap. He looked into my eyes and gave me a kiss.

N: Thank You

Me: For ?

N: Everything

Me: Man , Don't start

N: Im serious . You don't have a clue about the impact you made on my life. I feel like it's so much shit that happens and goes on in my life because you helped influence them

Me: Like i told you before, i'm here for you. Whatever you need, i'll always go the extra mile to get it for you.

I kissed him again, then i wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him tightly.

N: Come on

He got up off of me, grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. The door was shut. He opened it and entered.

I know we had a bomb ass suit in our house in west but goddamn !

He had the bed delivered over here idek how. The Walls were White , the Floor was mahogany. There was a big slit in the ceiling, come to find out that is where the tv resides.We have a extra long foot chest, above our bed was a portrait of me and him on his 21th birthday. He had it painted , it was one of the first times id told him i loved him. It makes him glow up in a special kind of way that only i am capable of changing. I'm glad he captured that moment.

There was a big ass love seat in the corner, and a foot stool. I'll probably fuck him on that.

Me: Damn shawty, you did your thing.

N: just wait.

He backed into me, i put my hands on his hips. He had his phone in his hand , from this one app he pointed the phone at the windows and made them close. He then hit a button to make a stripper pole come from the floor and finally he controlled the lights. He made them strobe and then they turned pink . I think he made a mistake but it was cute.

Me: ohh you tryna get pregnant.

I Picked him up and threw him on the bed. I tickled and bit him all over his chest and belly.

N: You want to do something fun?

Me: Hell yea. I immediately began to strip, i figured he was gonna let me hit it on the balcony.

N: Well what the hell are you doing Rasul ?

Me: I thought ...

NO: No boy put your clothes on, i'll be right back.

He was all giggling and shit, i was getting horny. I want to break this bitch in.

He came back with a Chanel shoe dust bag. Inside it contained a glass bong.

He grabbed the tv remote and turned on his favorite movie Belly.

Me: Okay bool, i see you ! Where'd you get this from ?

N: Chill b, i got the hookup. I better not see you touching my shit.

Me: You touch my shit and i don't say anything.

N: What can you say, i only touch or wear the stuff i helped you pick out.

Me: You know what lil boy, i'm not going there with you. Where the weed at ?

N: Damn ! he said snapping his finger and jumping off the bed. He then got a plastic zip lock bag that was filled up with some gas.

We sat pretzel style on the bed, he set up the bong taking the first hit, then i did. I took off my clothes and laid across the bed in my hoodie and underwear. He was paying attention the movie . I just sat there and admired his beauty.

Back at the hotel, Iesha and Bean were in the jacuzzi tub with bubbles, candles, rose petals and henny. Not champagne but henny.

I: Can you get your dick out of my back ?

BB: Im trying to put it in your guts. He said kissing her ear.

Iesha giggled and took a sip of her henny.

BB: So, i have something to talk to you about baby.

I: Whats that ?

BB: I think it's time we purchase a home.

Iesha damn near choked on here sip.

I: Wym ?

BB: I think it's time we move into our own spot.

I: 30 years and you think we need our own house.

BB: Wtf i thought you'd be happy not give me shit.

I: Am just saying, it's been time for us to move. I've been telling you for years. Shit since we had our first grandchild i've been putting the bug in your ear.

BB: Yea, i know but i think it's time.

I: Why because sul and naj are moving ?

BB: Nah It's just... Iesha stared at him

BB: Yeah pretty much and i'm sick of our little apartment. I'm trying to make some more kids and shit on the kitchen counter.

I: Aha, boy you crazy. Well where will we move.

BB: That's the thing. We can move to wherever we want. JayJay And Najil already doing they own thing.However, Mommy isn't leaving without grandma so she won't be going. We just need a home for me, you, khloe, steph and siani

I: Okay, when ?

BB: Man, we can pack our shit up as soon as we step off the plane.

They both shared a laugh and toasted to embarking on their new journey.

I: MMM, I have one last question.

BB: Shoot

I: Who are you planning on robbing ?

BB: Man, i ain't gotta rob nobody. I gots money !

I: Yea Yea, So why are we moving all of a sudden ?

BB: If i tell you, you cant tell anybody. Meaning my brother

I: I won't

BB: Remember Nina ?

I: Oh that rotten cunt, how can i forget her ? She stole my daughter tennis bracelet and disappeared.

BB: Yea well, she lives over her.

I: Tf that got to do with me , you and our kids ?

BB: She offered me a bag.

I: Am listening

BB: I just have to move a few guns and keep the profit.

I: Im still not understanding. She hasn't seen you in almost 10-15 years and now she is offering you a check that hefty ? something isn't right.

BB: Stop being like that !

I : I know you remember that bitch telling grandma she'd slice her ass up if she touched her again? I know you remember me dragging that bitch by her two front teeth .

BB: Damn, You cant ever look at whats important. I said im about to get the bag to get us up out our situation . Be happy and shut tf up !

I: Mhm ,  be quiet. You just be careful .

The thing about bean and iesha. They have 4 kids and 6 grands. They have 2 boys Najay and Najil and 2 girls Stephanie and Siani. The grandkids mostly belong to Najay seeing that he's a baby hoe and doesn't have any respect or regard for commitment. Najil is a corner boy obviously against his father's wishes. Steph is only 17, she has a 3 year old daughter khloe. She's just a lil girl trying to grow up fast in a big world. Lastly there's Sinai, My favorite,The fat one. She's Only 15, she has a bit of low self esteem but she's driven , she knows what she wants and how to get it. She's a bit of a gentle giant. I've seen her dog walk two girls who called her a fat ass kelly price.
She calls me Uncle Cheesesteak because when she was about 7-8 when we all stayed at mommas house we'd be up in the middle of the night making cheesesteaks. She's say " uncle sul mines has too much on it " Id tell her " there's no such thing "

Im possibly responsible for 50lbs of her weight. I told her heavy ass to slow up on those snacks and shit or she's be big like me.

The Next Morning

NAJEEM's POV >>>>>

I yawned and stretched my arms up as far as i could. The Miami sun peeked thru the curtains and lowkey blinded me. I gave rasul a good morning kiss on the cheeks. I hoped to my feet and proceeded to the bathroom. Because its a condo we have to share a bathroom. Rasul likes to take his time shitting so this isn't going to work. His fat ass eats like a garbage disposal so it's no telling what comes out. I removed my underwear and sat on the toilet . I scrolled on IG on my phone, wasn't looking at anything in particular but i noticed there was somebody liking all the pictures of me and rasul. The name was @YG305 . It was a female in the profile picture. I thought it was just a fan until i saw what she looked like. It's Rasul's crazy ass sister Ranina. The bitch cant stand me because Rasul always flocked to me. I took them both in at one point, she disrespected my mother, stole 10 stacks that belonged to sul and fled somewhere. Come to find out she flew here. I remember when sul got locked up and i tried to get in contact with this bitch she told me she doesn't know any rasul and she doesn't have any brothers.

I got up, washed my hands and went back to the bed. I had my phone in my waistband of my underwear. I hopped on the bed, looked at rasul and layed back down. I snuggled up in front of him,he usually reaches his arm around my body without even being awake. He likes to lock me down. He threw his big ass arm on me, i interlocked his fingers and mines and put our hands between my legs as i got comfortable. I dozed back off to sleep.

About an hour later, Rasul's phone begins to ring. It was his personal phone which is odd because anybody who has that number know's rasul sleeps in and doesn't like to be disturbed. It stopped ringing so i set back in to my sleep. But it begins to ring again. This time Rasul budges and jumps up to get it. He looked at the number, and answered. My nosey ass couldnt hear a thing but he was acting funky about this call.

CONVO

NINA: YO YO YO BIG MAN WAKE UP

R: Im up, whats good with you ?

Nina: Im good b, come on and meet me at my breakfast spot in a lil bit i have something i want to talk to you about.

R: Rd, Ill be there. Send me the addy

Nina: Rd bro. Don't tell bean, its a brother sister thing

R: Rd Water

I rolled over and motioned him to lay back down and go to sleep. He took a deep breath , wiped his face and looked at me.

R: Listen baby, i gotta go handle something right quick I'll be back a little later.

Me: No, don't leave me.

R: Shhh, I gotta go. I'll come right back stink. I promise

Me: Ugh, Whatever. You better not be with no bitch or i'm coming for everybody !

R: Take your ass back to sleep. He said slapping my ass.

He lifted up off the bed and walked to his closet. I looked over at his nightstand, i grabbed his raggedy ass trap phone and sent his location to my phone forever. I turned around and played sleep. He came out of the room wearing his white adidas shorts and matching shirt, some gucci sunglasses, tube socks and adidas slides. He looks crazy but i'm going to mind my business.

He looked at me, kissed my forehead and left.

I hoped my ass up and ran to my closet. It's time to do a follow!

I didn't want to be seen or have my cover blown so i put on my black nike compression tights and my black nike turtleneck dri fit shirt. Some air maxes, glasses, a water bottle and and a arm caddy.

I looked like i was ready for the gym but i was ready to go spying. I waited a while for the blue dot to settle down on my phone. It finally stopped a few miles away at a breakfast store. Knowing rasul he's probably sitting down eating before he does some dumb shit. 20 minutes go by and he's still there. I ordered me an uber and proceeded to his location. I love sul but i don't trust him, especially knowing his sister isn't too far away.

I reached the restaurant, i spotted mr 3 stripes immediately sitting under a umbrella table. He was eating food, everything looked clear. Maybe i should take my crazy ass back home.

I walked around for a little bit, i even jogged to look real incognito. I have a body that makes straight men stare. And with those tights on that just was what was happening. I doubled back just to make sure son was still there and to my surprise, he had 2 guest. A female and a male, both who looked too familiar. I noticed the girl to his left was his raggedy ass sister Ranina. And to his right was the man who wouldn't sell me his shop. My mouth dropped in disbelief, i don't know what good could come from that bitch and this nigga is as sweet as i am so i know he doesnt mean well.

I Had To Think , I Had To Think Fast . I know not to blow up like i did before . I actually went for a jog , i went the same little fake route because i didn't want to get lost.

Rasul POV >>>>>>>>>>>

I looked at Ranina, then i looked at this this lil round shawty named Ray. She's on some other shit like i figured she would be.

R: Hello , Earth to Rasul !

Me: um sorry, what ?

R: NIGGA ! Are you here or there ?

Me: I'm here, just repeat what you said please. The shop can do what ?

R:My Young Boul got a couple shops, in low key areas so we can definitely do this quietly. Nahmean muthafucker ?

Me: Yea and this is your shop im guessing?

Ray: Yea, thats right.Im only asking for 35% on the dollar of whatever it is that you all will be doing

Me: 35 ? That's a bit steep , i have other avenues i can operate on .

Ray: That true but what's the need when everything is all set over here ?

R: Yea bro, all we need is for you to be on board and everything is set from there.

I Love money don't get me wrong, but i hate for a muthfucker to be all joe about a lick or something. All that excitement fucks us up & i don't have anytime for mistakes .

Me: Rd Man , im in . No fuck ups, lets get this money.

Ranina looked overjoyed & ray look like i just made his lil panties wet. I looked out in the crowd and i swore for a hot second i seen somebody i know.

Ray: Good thing i don't have to sell the location , i really didn't want to have to deal with that ole washed up mess who wanted to buy it in the first place.

Me: Hmm, Is that right ?

R: Yea we all can chase that bag and it's going to be hefty enough for us all. I shook my head in agreeance, then i signaled the waiter over to take my appetizer plate and send me lunch.

Ray: So i heard you were out here in miami looking for new ventures other than this drug shit.

Me: yeah that's right, me and my husband.

Ranina: Domestic Partner. She interrupted sipping her water

Ray: Oh your involved.

Me: Yea, im on lock down.

Ray: Mph, Funny thing. So am i. My nigga is GWade, he's doing a 30 year bid in upstate new york. I'm taking over his business while he's away.

Me: Get tf out of here, You know my nigga Geno?

Ray: Yea, we've been together since 97 or some shit.

Me: Wow, small world.

As i was taking a bite of my grilled panini, i was taken aback by the quality of this food.

Me: damn bitch you couldn't even boil hot water until you turned 18 who taught these people here how to cook cause i know it wasn't you.

R: Man fuck you, i have the best for my restaurant. I don't need to know how to cook i know how to count money.

I continued eating, Ray had a bowl of clam chowder and biscuits however he kept side eyeing me as if he wanted me to be eating him up like im doing this sandwich .

I looked off into the crowd again, i see a person in all black nike set. I noticed they have a bun too. I know for a fucking fact Najeem's ass is home sleeping. I could be tripping but maybe i'm not.

So i decided to call him

Me: please excuse me for a second, i have to make a call.

CONVO

Me: Yo Young

N: Hey babe.

Me: Wya kid ?

N: Uhh, idk. Im by the beach and a few shops. I just decided to go for a run.

Me: And what do you have on ?

N: huh ?

Me: WTF Are you wearing ? I said getting irritated.

N: Black nike set

Me: Answer your facetime

As soon as his face appeared on my phone, i flipped the camera around in his direction so he could see that his cover was blown.

N: What.. How.. Wya ??

Me: Get your silly ass over here, now.

N: uhh, okay.

HE rolled his eyes and hung up the phone. I walked back to the table.

Me: I'm sorry about that, i had to speak with jeem.

R: MMM, Had to check your lil pit ?

Me: Chill out. Waiter, can you bring me another chair and table setting.

Ray: are you expecting someone ?

Me: Yea, my husband Najeem is joining us.

R: Aww man, here we go with the shit.

As i was getting nina together, baby walked up looking like good af. He had on this black shit, he looked so slim and it contoured his body so well. I stood up, pulled out his chair and waited for him to be seated. I kissed him on the forehead and pushed him up to the table.

Me: Ray this is my husband Najeem, Najeem this is a new friend of ours Ray. Ranina, say hello.

N: We've met before.

Me: What ?

N: This is the one that wouldn't sell me his shop at the fair price. He wanted to make a come up off of me.

I looked at Ray in a confused manner because he has yet to speak.

Ray: yea i met shawty already, I only did not sell to you because i knew Sul in town and gonna need it for something. I knew who you were when you called me to set up an appointment.

N: Im guessing your opening up a soul food joint ?

Me: No, No i'm not smart guy.

Ranina: Drug Front

Now, my boy has never put his hands on a female. But the way he looked at ranina, i felt that shit on a spiritual level.

N: I did not address you because i don't see you, i don't even like you. Why are you speaking to me ?

Ranina: Settle down lil one. I know it's some bad blood, let me clear it up. I'm sorry for the shit from the past, i know it's unlikely that you want to be here right now or even see my mit but hey such is life and we are family regardless if you like it or not.

N: Well family dont do nut ass shit like you do.

R:Again, i am forever apologetic to you and your kin for how i acted.

N: Mhm, so what is this drug front business ? some of your slime work ?

Ranina: i see you've been in the gym since the last time i seen you. You lookin good there kid.

N: Thanks, but i'm more interested in what you need with rasul ? he's all set, he doesn't need anything coming fucking up his cash flow or business.

R: You speak like you know so much. Like your his manager or something

Me: Why tf yall talking like im not right here. Stink pipe down, aint shit gonna happen because i'm not going to let it. Ranina, watch it. He has had my back for the longest, you did leave me high and dry after i rescued our asses so i think you should be a bit nicer.

N: yea, nicer.

Me: and you shut tf up, cause i wasn't going to tell your nosey ass for this shit right here right now. You wanna worry and shit, im living my life by the day and shit you wanna worry about what could happen. When's the last time you had to come visit me, put money on my books or talk to my lawyers ? Exactly. I know what i'm doing.

After i dug in his ass, he couldn't do shit but lean back in his chair and nod. He's always barking and shit like im not a bigger dog than he is.

The table was quiet, everybody stared at one another.

Me: Order something ! i snapped at najeem.

Me: And Ray, tell me more about this shop we talking about.

Ray: well it's a gorgeous business, it needs a few small renovations that YG has promised to fall thru with, It's in a secluded neighborhood. We can set up shop in the back of the salon as if it was a barbershop or someshit while the Salon does numbers within itself.

Me: So your telling me, we receive the shipment and operate at this location. What about the neighbors? The clients? Staff?

Ray: With all the renovations that will take place people will suspect that the running in and out will just be construction workers and material. When we open the doors for the grand opening, everything will already be set. Females come in like regular, get their shit done. Everything that leaves out, leave in a hair bag or box with the same logo. Money never comes thru those doors, it's just a pick up spot. We control 6 projects in south miami. We are their reup. The top dog, meets are money man. Pays for his reup, we send a fine ass bitch out with the product in a hair box or hair bag to them and it's all set.

I looked over at sting, he looked half convinced.

Ranina: We need to start hiring hoes to do hair, they have to be basically a double agent and do drop offs too. I was hoping that you could round the bitches up.

N: Me? He sat up looking shocked

Me: Nah he has no part in this.

R: And he still doesn't, but the workers need somebody they can trust. Somebody they can believe in and look up to. You've been a baller baby since the first rock rasul sold.You knew what he was doing, it wasn't easy to accept but you did. You can coach these hoes into opening up about what they are doing.

Ray: We need 12 girls, licensed and professional. They will receive 1500 a week. All hair proceeds come to the house.

Me: I said he's not ...

N: Im in. He said cutting me off.

I looked at him so fast man i was ready to sock his head off. He met my eyes and gave me the innocent look like he does when he steals my credit card numbers to pay his parking tickets and denies my claims.

Ray: Great, I'll need those girls to be all set by friday.

N: ahh ahh ahh, What's my cut ?

R: Your cut ?

N: Yea, my pay for my services. I want 15 percent.

Me: You've changed

N: Drug extortion will do that to a person

We sat there for about another 20 minutes. Everybody ate lunch , even shared a few laughs. Ray took a phone call and excused himself from the meeting with promises to call soon. Ranina spoke with some man in a suit, looking like she's a business dike. She can stop faking. Najeem with these big ass glasses kept showing me screen shots of shit on his phone like i was with it.

We got up and walked to my car.

Me: Wtf was that najeem?

N: What?

Me: You ! At that table ! When did you start involving yourself in criminal activity ?

N: When did you start working with the opps?

Me: The ops ?

N: Man , i don't trust that funny looking fag. He got some shit up his sleeve and he's trying to bring your dumb ass right along with him . I don't even want to get started on your sister and her shenanigans. That heffa is as slick as cat piss.

Me: Boy you stressin me tf out !

N: Well at least this way i'll get to see you on the regular and i don't have to watch you around ole sugar tank over here.

Me: your really crazy you know that ? That boy didn't want shit to do with me.

N: your so dumb it's a shame. You didn't see that bitch kept eyeing you. He watched your lips, your hands your chest. He was practically stripping in front of you ! He was into you

ME: Thats my mans Geno boy though.

N: wtf that got to do with anything. Geno doing 1000 years to life he's probably got a whole stable of bitches on the inside. Not everybody thinks like you.

I rubbed my chin and let that shit sink in.

Me: yea whatever, he didn't try me so idc. You better not show your ass and act like you got fucking sense!

And just how the hell did you know where i was?

N: Idk what you mean by that ...

Me: Answer my question boy

N: I have my ways

Me: Oh you have your ways ?

I hate repeating myself, especially about dumb as shit. I grabbed him by the huff of his neck and asked again " How did you know where i was ?"

N: Argggg, i dropped your location to my phone

Me: Take that shit off now !

He picked up his phone and did something, so i let him go.

N: Ill fuck you up !Touch me again see don't it be a misunderstanding in this bitch !

ME: Shut your stupid ass up ! i said raising my hand above his head. As soon as he saw it he shut up and turned his face. Just like always, a big punk !

We drove back to the condo, I put my hand in between his legs. I grabbed his thigh and rested my hand there. It just feels so right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 104 17
Just read. itll explain itself
FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

347K 13.4K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?
3.6K 32 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
5.3K 14 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?