Stranded with....Louis Tomlin...

By usernamespissmeoff

We just wanted to get away from the problems in our lives. How Did we end up on an island with two hot guys... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Epilogue)

Chapter 5

10.8K 85 3
By usernamespissmeoff

I was now standing in Rome. This was our first stop. Italy was so beautiful and the main thing I wanted to see was some of the historical monuments. Just letting you know, I hate history. I just want to know how it was like living there.

"Lets go to the Trevi Fountain." I said.

"What are you talking about? We should go shopping and then eat some pasta." Hailey said.

"Please the fountain is huge and I really want to see it." I said.

"Niall and I could take you shopping. Liam, Louis and Zayn could take Zoey to see the fountain. Plus I think that Liam also wanted to see some of the attractions." Harry said.

"Where did you guys come from?" I asked.

"The cruise." Liam said with a smile.

"That is a pretty good idea." Hailey said.

"Yeah but I guess you guys probably have a lot of plans so we don't want to trouble you." I said.

"It's fine." the five boys said.

"Plus it will be really fun." Louis added.

"Well its settled. We should meet back by the cruise at 6 and then we could do something together." Harry said.

"But.." I started before Louis started pulling me towards the direction of the fountain.

Was our vacation going to be filled with these boys? Don't get me wrong, they are amazing and nice. I just thought this was like a thing to relax.

Well now that I think about it, it is relaxing being with them.

"So how come you want to see the fountain?" Zayn asked.

"Because I want to see things that I haven't seen before. Instead of going shopping I want to visit and take pictures of places." I replied.

"So are you interested in other things?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. I haven't been living under a rock for my entire life." I said.

"True, so what do you like?" Liam asked.

"I like horseback riding, tennis, basketball, eating, sleeping, movies, video games, t.v., and music." I said.

"You like music, but you haven't heard of One Direction?" Zayn asked.

"No I really haven't. Hailey and I thought that the shirt meant to choose one direction. Like the right path." I said.

"Well maybe you could hear them sing one day and you might become fans." Louis said.

"Why do you guys make a big deal out of those people? Do you know them? One Direction: tell me about them." I said.

"Well it's a British and Irish boy-band. There are five boys in it and they are incredibly handsome." Louis said.

"I don't know about that until I see them." I said.

"Well three of them have brown hair, but with different styles and one has b..." Zayn started.

"We're here!" Liam exclaimed. I looked at him and then at the scenery in front of me.

"You're drooling." Louis said with a grin.

"I'm not. It is just really pretty." I said.

"Pictures last longer." he said posing. I laughed.

"Yeah I know." I got my phone out and took a picture of the fountain.

"I'll take a picture of you with it." Louis said.

"Really. Thanks." I said giving him my phone and running to the fountain.

*****************

Hailey:

"You don't buy a lot of things." Harry said.

"I'm not one of those girls that buy a lot of things that they don't need in life." I replied.

"I'm so hungry." Niall said. So far I only had a bag of souvenirs.

"You guys want to eat some pasta?" I asked. Niall looked at me.

"You're too kind. If Liam was here he wouldn't let me." he said.

"Is Liam like the father figure?" I asked.

"Well. you could say that?" Harry said.

"Anyway let's go get some pasta." I said walking towards the shop. Niall was running towards it which left Harry and I alone.

To spark up a conversation I said "How do you like Rome?"

"It's pretty, but I think Paris is way better." he said.

"Of course it is, but Rome is amazing in its own way." I said.

"True. Anyway, can I ask you something?" he asked.

"You just did." I stated with a smirk.

"I want to ask you something." he rephrased his words.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Does Zoey have a boyfriend?" he asked. I was surprised. Did he like Zoey or something?

"Why do you like her?" I asked.

"No Louis wanted to know. He kind of has a crush on her. Thinks she's hot and stuff." he said.

"Yeah she does. His name is Alex. They aren't going to last long together though. He's kind of been a jerk to her so I don't know what she plans on doing." I responded. I sighed a sigh of relief. Wait why did I feel relieved? It wasn't like I had feelings for Harry. We met yesterday for gods sake.

Zoey:

"Louis get back here!" I said walking through the water. Yes, Liam and Zayn had left to go find someplace to eat and Louis took the chance to get wet.

"Catch me if you can!" he exclaimed.

"No way Louis. Get your butt back here." I said firmly standing my ground.

He crept closer and I could see that he was soaking wet. I soon noticed the stares we got and my face became the color of lava.

"Louis can you please come back here?" I asked. This time he obeyed and came near me. "Good. Now let's get out of here." I said turning around.

I soon felt two strong hands around my waist and I found myself being taken to the part where the water flows down. "Louis no wait." I started.

"It will be fun." he whispered into my ear which left I spine tingling feeling.

I turned around in his arms and looked at him. We made eye contact and I said "Louis put me down. Liam and Zayn are coming back."

"Liar." he said walking closer to the fountain.

"Louis please put me down." I said.

"Call me by my full name and then I will." he said.

"I don't know your full name." I said.

"Figure it out. We're not leaving here until you say it." he said.

"Well I don't know it and because of this we could die in the cold." I said faking a shiver which I was beast at.

"You're really cold." he said. I nodded. "Fine, miss out on all the fun." he said putting me down.

I grabbed his arm and I pulled him toward the pavement.

"What happened to you two?" Liam and Zayn asked.

"This idiot over here decided it would be fun to play in freezing cold water." I said.

"Don't lie. You loved it." he said winking at me.

"Yeah sure I did." I said. I shivered. I think Louis saw that because he decided to lend me his jacket.

"No thanks. That would just make me more cold. You were wearing your jacket while you were skipping around in the water." I said.

"Well we found a cafe and maybe some warm hot chocolate could cheer you up." Zayn said.

"Yeah that would be nice." I said starting my walk towards the cafe.

"Then after that we should go check out the colosseum. Thats the only one they didn't break down." Liam said.

Hailey:

I sat there in front of Harry and Niall. We were both just waiting to get out of here. Normally people spen 30 or at least 45 minutes eating some pasta and then they leave. But we were in this restaurant for at least an hour or more. I was soon getting tired of the beige painted walls.

Soon I heard Cher Lloyd singing Want you Back and looked at my phone. I answered and heard Zoey say "I'm cold."

"It's like 80 degrees outside how are you cold?" I asked.

"Louis." she replied.

"Oh well did you have fun doing whatever you guys did."

"Yeah I guess. That's not the point. He took me into freezing water and now I'm soaking wet and Then he offers me his jacket which is also freezing." she said.

"At least that was thoughtful and sweet."

"Well what are you doing? The boys and I are heading to the oldest colosseum in Rome."

"Have fun. Niall here is still eating his pasta." I said.

"He must be a slow eater."

"This is his 5th bowl." I said.

"5? How is he still skinny?" she asked.

"I have no idea." I soon heard distant yelling from the other side.

"I have to go. Louis wants me to come check out something. It better not be a girl." she said.

"Jealous much?" I asked before hanging up.

"Who's jealous?" Harry asked.

"No one." I replied. "Anyway Niall, I'm going to call Liam if you don't stop eating." I said.

"Fine let me just finish this last plate and then we can leave." he replied mouth full of food.

"Ok." I said.

"So tell me. How do you know about Cher Lloyd, but you don't know about One Direction?" he asked.

"Well my friend Chelsea showed me this one song by her and I like it. I don't research famous people and find out there blood types and shit. That's just creepy." I said.

"Well maybe one day you'll find out who one direction is." he said.

"Maybe I will." I said.

"I'm done!" Niall exclaimed.

Zoey:

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked.

"I wanted to show you this beautiful view from the top of the colosseum." he replied.

I looked at it and it was fabulous. You could see the fountain from here too. The water was gleaming from the fading sun. The sky was orange and pink. It just looked amazing.

"So how is it?" he asked grinning at the view.

"It's really beautiful." I replied. We stared at the view until the sun finally set down. Once it did I realized that I didn't take a picture of my first sunset in Rome. "I didn't get a picture." I said.

"Got it." he said smiling at me.

"You got a picture of the sunset?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied. "I also got a picture of something even prettier than the sunset."

"Is it the fountain? Care to share?" I asked.

"Not really." he said.

"Please."

"Fine." he said coming closer to me.

He quickly typed in his pass code and was about to show me when Liam came up to Louis and said "We have to meet Harry, Hailey, and Niall at the cruise."

"Maybe another time." he said running behind Liam. I wonder what it was. I knocked that thought out of my head and ran to them.

Zayn was waiting for us at the bottom. We slowed down and walked to the cruise.

Hailey:

"Its almost 8 and it's really dark. Do you think they got lost?" I asked.

"No they should be here soon." Harry said.

Soon we heard panting and footsteps. They were here.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Long story. Maybe another time." Zayn said.

"Anyway Harry what are we going to do now? You said you had something planned." Zoey said. I almost forgot about that.

"Where going to a club!" Harry exclaimed.

"I'll pass." I said.

"Why? It will be really fun." Harry said.

"Actually clubs are off limits. One time Hailey went by herself and ended up doing some things." Zoey said.

"It was a fling and I was drunk." I said.

"Well this time you have everyone, so we could protect you. Plus we have to be here by tomorrow at 12:00pm. That's when the cruise leaves." Harry said. I nodded. He did have a point.

"Wait Harry we're in Rome, so how could there be a club here?" Zayn asked.

"Just follow me. I know a place." he replied. We were now off to this unknown club in some unfamiliar country in the dark. Lets hope we don't get raped.

Continue Reading