The Queen Of Brisbane

By NickLombardiBih

An alcoholic mother, a unknown father, very sexually indécisive, and no goal in life in sight.. Welcome in th... More

¹ _ Ready Or Not
³ _ ***Flawless
⁴ _ Itty Bitty Piggy
⁵ _ Try Me
⁶ _ Teenage Love Affair
⁷ _ Right Thru Me
⁸ _ I Used To Love Him
⁹ _ Diary
¹⁰ _ She For Keeps
¹¹ _ Favorite
¹² _ High School
¹³ _ 1 Time For The Birthday Chick
¹⁴ _ 2 Times For The Birthday Chick
¹⁵ _ FRIENDS
¹⁶ _ Nip Tuck
¹⁷ _ XO
¹⁸ _ Lost Ones
¹⁹_ Gangsta Lovin'
²⁰_ If I ain't got you
²¹_ Rather Die Young
²² _ Before I Let Go
²³_ Mood Swings
²⁴_ Always On Time
²⁵_ Find Your Way back
²⁶_ Come And See Me
²⁷_ You right
²⁸_Ginger Me
²⁹_ Girl
³⁰_ ICU

² _ Black Barbie

358 9 3
By NickLombardiBih

Australia
Queensland
07:45 P.M.

Beyoncé has finally arrived to the airport. She took her luggage then tried to go out of there but she got lost. Maybe 10 min after turning around she finally found the exit.

Outside, she saw a woman with a poster written 'Beyonce Knowles'. Bey was distraught and could not believe it was real. She firstly rolled her eyes then shyly went to meet her.

"Where's the fucking accent on the "é" ? Wtf" she thought as she was approaching the woman.

It was a brown skin woman, maybe 40 years old, fat but cute, little and pretty. She could easily play Chandra Wilson's twin in a movie. Her first approach was interesting so after a few minutes Bey had already lost her timidity.

Her name is Juanita. She has Spanish and African blood and she is also from Trinidad. Imma let y'all imagine the beautiful mixture.
She's divorced but most of the time she's seeing someone. She is also a nurse so she works 24/7 as her children went to live abroad.

•••• ••••

"Here is the place where I live" Said Juanita, opening the front door.

The house was so big, so cosy, so big! Beyoncé was already in another world. She knew she'll be ok with that new lifestyle. It was like leaving in a sims 4 cosy dream house with the Island Living pack. Y'all know what I mean.

After they done almost all the rooms of the house, Juanita went upstairs with her and showed her a door with some pink diamonds, tags and stickers on it.

"Here is the room of my niece. She will live here with us until her 12th grade and she's also in the same high school as you"

The only thing Beyoncé wanted was her room and a long 10 hours of sleep, but when Juanita slowly opened the door, she discreetly peeked inside.

"Mija.. it's 8 pm. You need to wake up" She said a bit loud.

"Hm.. Nita.. please" She groaned and turned her head on the other side.

"Uh uh, sabes exactamente por qué te despierto ahora"

{Translation: You know exactly why I wake you up now.}

"..déjame dormir otros 5 minutos y luego llego para poner la mesa" Onika whined under her sheet.

{Translation: let me sleep another five minutes and then I'll come to set the table.}

Beyoncé was shook. The voice of her housemate was so sweet and her accent was super nice to hear. Surprisingly, she couldn't wait to meet her.

"Well, sorry but as her lazy ass is sleeping like a big baby you gonna see her later"

She closed the door and went to Bey's room. Her room was 2x or maybe 3x larger than the one she had in Huston. She finally had large closets to put all her belongings.

Juanita explained to her that she would live here on weekends and that during the week she will have to stay in boarding school because she's under their supervision. But if during the week she's sick or there is any problem she will be able to return here.

"Your flight must have tired you. Unlike Nika I'll let you rest and if ever after your nap you're hungry you'll find a plate of food on the kitchen table. See you tomorrow"

After Beyoncé thanked her, Juanita was about to go down when she turned to her one last time.

"And if you ever wonder, there are no keys to the rooms because I feel like in my house I have the right to know everything" Then she headed downstairs.

She wasn't that bad, but for Beyoncé, too much authority was not going to be bearable.

"I still don't understand why I can't have my own fucking key room" She mumbled to herself

"You know what, she's cool and everything seems ok. So I'll try to fix my attitude" She thought, closing the door behind her.

With half of her stuff unpacked, she collapsed on her bed and decided to send a message to Ayden.

😈Yoncé💦 > to > Bayberoo👅🍫: Hi ugly! I arrived not long ago. How it's going there ??

Five minutes later, no answer. She signed then closed her eyes, immediately falling in a deep sleep.

...

A few hours later..

Beyoncé was awakened by a sound from her room. And, turning her head to the side she noticed at first a big pair of butt in front of her and the little person who carried all that.

"Damn, I've never seen a booty like this, wtf" She thought.

She was stuck for a few minutes when she heard the voice of the Trinidadian.

"Uh, please, stop with that looking ass nigga look" The girl said, turning to face Bey.

Without saying one world, she just eyed her body up and down. She was practically butt naked. She just had a red thong and a small top on her generous breasts.

"My bad.." Bey finally said.

For Beyoncé, that girl was like the sexiest mix of a black barbie and an asian doll with generous curves. She had long curly black hair that fell to her middle back and a cute light skin.

"Oh and sorry for exposing my body but I was sleeping too. I just wanted to get some tissues while you were asleep. I finished mine" She sniffed a bit.

She took a few and then moved to the door.

"And, I don't know if it's a boyfriend or a sexfriend but damn.. you've revied a few freaky texts"

"Wth is she talking about?" Beyoncé thought, wondering about the message she sent to Ayden.

"A few what? Wait- you went through my phone ?" Beyoncé sat on the bed.

"Oh no honey I know better. I heard it ring so I thought it would be better for me to watch so that if it's urgent, I'll just wake you up"

"Uh.. I guess I'm sorry.."

She wasn't that sorry, she just tried to be nice because she'd have to live with that girl and didn't want to be in a complicated relationship with her.

"Don't be sorry. If it was me I would have knocked a bitch face" She said, putting a shorts on her.

Beyoncé quickly grabbed her phone and read the messages.

Bayberoo👅🍫> to >😈Yoncé💦: nuthing new, I hope u're okay

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: I already miss u 😩 it's been too fkg long, I can't. And btw, you've started smtg that u ain't finished yet, and it's bothering me..

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: if you knew what I'd have done to your lil booty if ya mom wasn't there 🤧💦

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: ykw I'll tell you

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: my tongue down in your 🐱, my name all over your mouth, my hand on your breast: I'd be all inside u in many different ways

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: I'd have made u cum but then immediately start the 2nd round and u know what I mean by that

Bayberoo👅🍫>>😈Yoncé💦: Damn I need to see you asap

"Omg" Beyoncé smiled. "We clearly need to talk"

She was so wet that she crossed her legs and began to bite her lips.

"You must be a nasty bitch. I'm sure you're freaky tho" Said the girl, pressed on the door.

Oh, so you tellin' me ??

"Me? This nigga is a freak since his born day. He always on some shit like that.."

"Oouu damn, I know he's good in bed. He'll probably make my bed rock" She said, sliding her tongue out and begin to move her body.

"Gurl.." They laughed together.

"Whatever. Without being too.. nosey.. can I know why you have marks on your legs?" She asked taking a sit by Bey's side.

"Hm.. to shorten it.. I was sitting on my boyfriend, in my room, and we were kissing like it was not allowed and when he was on the verge to take off my top my mother came in and he jumped out of the window. Then she hit me"

"Beginner error" She sighed.

"What I should've done?" She asked like they were friends for years.

"Fuck his brains out. But not in your house"

"Lol where then?"

"In his house. But to be more wary do it in a motel"

"But I'm in Australia and he's up to Huston. That's impossible!" Exhausted Bey. "I wanna die"

She fell on the bed, again.

"See, like I said, you're a freak"

"Yeah apparently.." She said with her eyes closed.

For Beyoncé's housemate, she was a total stranger, but she was feeling her. She quickly understood that Beyoncé was a solitary one and she was about to change that.

"ONIKA !" Yelled Juanita.

"Ugh I gotta go. By the way, if you haven't heard it, witch would be very curious, my name is Onika but don't ever call me like that. Call me Nicki, and as I like you I allows you to call me Nika" She stood up.

"Nice to meet you Nika. I'm Beyoncé. I have Amalya as my 1st name but do not ever call me like that"

"I'm also happy to meet you, Amalya. Well, see you later"

"Petty ass" Mumbled Bey under her breath.

"Yikes bitch, that's my middle name" She let slip from her mouth.

Beyoncé
The next day
07:00 a.m

I got waken up by Juanita because we had to go at my new school to check if all my papers were ok and get me my new books, yaayy..

I did my morning routine and I dressed in a light blue crop top, a denim overall and a pair of white converse. I put my braids in a ponytails, put on some perfume and I took my bag and went downstairs.

"Morning Juanita"

"Hola chica! Aren't you hungry?" She asked, standing in the kitchen.

"No thanks, I'm good"

I'm sure if I had said yes she probably would have put a spent on my breakfast.

"Where is Nicki?" I asked.

"Here!" I heard a tired voice say behind me.

I turned on the side and saw Nicki in a white blusa top with long sleeves and bare shoulder and a jean who was perfectly matching her shape.

"Hi everybody. Juanita have you seen my black heels? Those I had Monday"

"I put them on your shelf since you're stubborn and don't store your own stuff"

"Gracias tía"

She went back to take her heels then she came down, finally ready to leave.

"You going to school with heels ?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yeah but no big deal. In a few hours it'll be the the weekend so today It's chill day. Btw, you should be happy that I let you go dressed like that"

"Like what? In my school I'm one of the best dressed"

"Yeah I can believe it, but here it's something different. They're the most boujee people of the town. They'll make you shit on yourself just because you were standing right by their locker"

"Damn"

"If you survive today I'll bring you to the mall because we clearly need to go shopping"

"Nigga who said I need new clothes?" My anger began to grow.

At this point of the conversation, I was totally confused.

"Calm down baby girl. I love your style, but in Brisbane, if you want to be respected, you must be on point ... And your clothes tho. Specially your clothes, because that's where they go to examine you and see if you should be respected or not .. then they will look at your personality "

She told me by taking an apple in the fruiter.

"So if I understand well, I need to change all of my clothes to be respected?? Nigga hell no. If a bitch don't see the need to respect me, my hand in her face will show her"

"Watch your mouth in my house" I heard Juanita shouted at the other end of the house.

"Uh, sorry Juanita" I shouted back.

"If you fight someone you gonna have a lot of problems. I was like you, I mean, I am like you but now I try to manage my anger to the maximum because I need this diploma"

"You fought with someone?" I titled my head on the side with an raised eyebrow.

"5 girls to be exact, in 2 weeks. I was fired for 4 days but as in my family we have a lot of good speakers they allowed me to come back. It was my first warning"

"And you had others??"

"Yikes. Two days ago. She knows damn well that I'm always ready to nuck someone so she keep her mouth shut. But I think I'm going to calm down because she's able to confront me by secretly recording me just to see me getting definitively removed from the school.

"Girls let's go! Y'all gonna be late. Get in the car !"

And then we heard the roar of the car so we jumped in it before she leave without us.

Brisbane
08:25 a.m

Nicki went to her classroom while I was in the director's office. We checked all the papers I needed and the ones they needed. I didn't understand why we needed to do all this so I let Juanita speak for me.

The director was so disturbing. He was smiling at me and did some jokes who wasn't that funny, it was super embarrassing. If Juanita wasn't there I would have exit the place. One hour later, I left his office. Juanita told me that everything was ok, to go to my classroom and during the day she'll paid for all of my books and things I need.

"First thing first, some good music will help me" I said while putting my earphones on.

There was nobody in the corridors, I was the only one. This shit was pretty scary. After 5 min of walk I finally found my class. Without an hesitation I opened the door and in a few seconds I had a bunch of eyes starring at me. God protect me and please fix my mouth.

"Uh, hello. Can I know who you are? Are you lost?" The professor asked, telling me to remove my earphones with his hands, which was difficult for me.

"I- uh-" I was so scared, I just handed her the paper I received from the director and took off one of my earphones.

"Oh, everything seems clear now. Welcome in your new class, Beyoncé. I am Robinson, your philosophy teacher. Find you a seat and please, take off both of your earphones"

The only face I recognized was the only one who was smiling at me. Nicki wanted me to sit by her side but the place was already taken. So I sat two rows to the right of her.

When the class ended I went to my locker to put everything I didn't need for the rest of the day when someone slapped it, making me jump like an idiot.

"They told me you put your country ass girl right by the side of my man. I swear you're lucky I wasn't there" I heard someone said.

I looked up and saw a brown skin girl standing in front of me. The perfect illustration of a ratchet. Oh God, not now. It's too early for that. The way she was staring at me like she needed an answer, I couldn't walk off without saying anything. I took the time to chew my gum twice then I responded her.

"First of all get your ugly ass nails out of my locker, I don't know you and I don't even want to"

"I'm- nevermind. You-"

"And then go eat some peppermint because your breath smell like you sucked a dick 2 hours ago and didn't do something after"

She quickly covered her mouth dramatically and ran into the toilets. After closing the locker, I was about to leave when I saw a lot of people laughing and some of them recorded us. Great.
I didn't know the others students was looking at me and suddenly I became nervous for no reason. What a first impression..

"You. Come with me" Nika grabbed my arm and brought me outside, away from them.

We sat somewhere and she looked at me like I had a something on my face.

"What?"

"I knew you were crazy, but damn bitch I found my other twin.." She finally said.

"I'm sorry for her, but it's clearly not the day.."

"You know, a few days after the beginning of the school year I had a problem with her about something that doesn't matter anymore. She made me angry and I just spoke my mind, and guess what, she burst in tears in front of me. Fortunately for her, there was nobody. Then, since this day, she stopped trying me"

"As I understand, to her, I'm the news of the school that you can terrorize as much as you want? You know what, no. I refuse. I'm not gonna have that"

"Don't let her lassie ass do whatever she wants with you. Fight for your respect"

"No need to tell me this twice"

"I'm sure you'll end up having it"

"Yea right. Oh wait, I have a question. You're normally at the boarding school, so, why did you slept at Juanita's last night ?"

"Basically I caught a bad flu and not to contaminate my entourage they sent me home during my recovery"

We kept talking a lil bit when someone, a guy to be exact, joined us.

"How goes my princess today ?" A dark skin guy said, referring to Nicki.

"A lil bit down, but I'm good"

She smiled and without wasting no time, he went between her legs and kissed her for a few minutes. Oop, I felt a bit jealous. It's crazy how much I miss Ayden.

Nevermind. He was the person who was sitting next to Nicki in class. He was taller than me, short-haired, had Timberlands, a piercin on both ears and big lips. Well, she was spoiled.

After that long ass kiss she pulled away. "Oh, here is Beyoncé. She's with me. You know what, pretend it's my cousin, because it's too long to explain" She said, wiping his lips with her fingers.

He laid his eyes on me and gave me a friendly smile.

"Beyoncé lemme introduce you to the man who get the biggest part in my heart. Alex named Alexander"

"Yo, wassup? You good? I saw you talking with Leya, that was mad bad" He said to me.

"I just put a spoiled girl back in her place. I'm good"

"I like that. So you're a part of our family now uh?"

"What family? You mean the class?"

He smirked at me. "No, they're just a bunch of fake people. I was talking about our real family, our crew"

He was looking behind me so I turned so I could look too and I saw a few people walking toward us. They saluted us and Nicki introduced me to them. They were really nice to me. I felt like I knew them for years.

Lala was super sweet to me, like a big sister. She's so damn sexy I-

Nas was like the man you don't want to be in trouble with and in another way he was like the friend you'll call to do some clownery shit. He look cute tho.

Rihanna was the kinda girl who smoke, knowing her limits, and doesn't give a damn about you nor what you may think of her. I like her.

Cameron was a chocolat dark skin nigga with nice lips and also nice body. Not my type but kinda cute.

And Benjamin was the oldest of the crew. Born two months before Nas and Alex. Light skin, cutie face and two awesome eyes.

Lala and Nicki were really close to each other. I know they're best friends but there is something behind that. Hm, but I think it's too early to talk about that.

"I love your eyes" Nas told me with his eyes completely lost in mine.

"I- mhm thank you.."

You know, I'm the kinda girl who hate meeting new people. I never know what to say to them, and it turns in a awkward situation. But that crew right there is different. They helped me to integrate easily. I really fuck with them.

** * **

The diner was something else. To be very honest I've never ate that much since.. never. Most of the time Tina wasn't there so I had to find something to eat by myself. But with a empty refrigerator it wasn't easy to make a real plate of food, and I don't really know how to cook which didn't help.

"Tía, estaba delicioso pero realmente necesito terminar mi tarea y descansar"

{Translation: Auntie, it was delicious but I really need to finish my homework and rest}

She kissed her cheek and waved at me then she ran upstairs while I was helping Juanita with the dishes.

"Oh, wait. Lemme go charge my phone. I'll be back in a minute"

Before she said something I ran upstairs. No way I was gonna let my phone die with all the apps opened. I passed by Nickis room when something in it caught my attention. I looked in the room and I found Nicki on the windowsill.

"Uh.. what is you doing Nicki?"

"As I'm not sick anymore I really need to hang out with Lala"

"I see I'm not the only one to do that"

"You think you can cover me tonight?"

"Uhm yeah, don't worry I got you"

She gave me that satisfied look and thanked me like a friend should, and then she disappeared. I waved at Lala and put my phone in charge.

"Can i know how you know Tina ?" I asked, putting the chairs at their place.

"You mean your mother?"

Yea, I mean that's the only "Tina" we have in common..

"I no longer have a mother. Tina used to be somebody in my life.. but she failed the test"

"Whatever you say she still the woman who carried you 9 months"

"Maybe I was adopted"

"Beyoncé.."

I didn't say anything after that. Yes she's right.. Tina is probably my mother but she doesn't act like one.

"You know.. Tina was my best friend, back in the days. The only person I could trust. We were like the two fingers of a hand, never one without the other. Like two sisters"

She chuckled then continued.

"Life has separate us when she fell in love in Houston and I decided to install myself here. And one day I got a call from her saying she was pregnant. I was so happy for her but I wish I was there to hug you when she gave birth"

"I wish my dad was there too"

"Well he was but the saddest part is the decision he made once he knew she was pregnant. I don't know if she told you but when it happened she was young and didn't want to have an abortion so one week after the big announcement he left $100 on the table and disappeared"

"He left ??"

"That's actually why Tina is how she is right now. She started taking drugs because of your father, actually"

I couldn't talk anymore. I know she was telling me the truth but that was too much.

"I tried to help by sending her money but years later I found out she was using a big part of what I was sending her to buy her drugs. It pissed me off and when you turned 4 I told her to find a job because I'll start to get low on the money. I couldn't stop helping knowing you were there"

All I could do was look at her, totally lost in my thoughts. So the motherfucker is alive ?? I thought my father died years ago since that's what Tina always told me. I can't believe that. And I will never understand how a man can get a woman pregnant and let her take care of the child alone. How dare you?

"You know, you have just arrived here, you're discovering a different environment, it's not the moment to think about this kind of stuffs. It's late, go rest and we'll talk about it another day if you want" She gently rubbed my arm.

I nodded, looked down. "You maybe right. Thank you for telling me the truth Tina couldn't" I said looking at her one more time then I went back to my room.

I was still shocked but at the same time it didn't surprise me at all. I didn't know how to feel about that truth.

⚍⚎⚍

Hi y'all ! I know, I've been absent a long time. But to be forgiven, I offer you a chapter slightly longer than the first. I will try to post more often.

Stay tuned!

Please excuse all my errors.

K•🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 5K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...
593K 26.1K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
9.3K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affection☺️
6.2K 433 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝...