My Bella (WATTY AWARDS 2012)

By ZanessaGaily

-HUMAN TWILIGHT- Bella and Edward get married after meeting at a party in high school. After being together f... More

Mrs. Bella Cullen
Family
Alice and Jacob's New Baby
Alice
Bella's Birthday
Bella's Party
Jasper
Trying Again
Allistari
Cries For Help
Miscarriage?
Steps To Recovery
Leaving for London
Rosalie
Memories
Welcome Back to America
You Almost Died
The New Year, Jet Lag, and Adoption
Disappointment, Makeover, and Hope
Evelyn Ravenna

My Bella

21.9K 213 60
By ZanessaGaily

Mini: How They Met 

Date: April 18th, 2006 

Place: Cullen's House (Before Alice moved) 

A/N:  

-Alice and Jacob weren't close 

-Alice was dating Jasper, almost engaged 

-Todd is the quarterback 

-Lyra is the nerd 

POV: 3rd Person

Bella and Todd arrive to the party, hand in hand. Bella was wearing a dress that went up to her knees that was purple and black and Todd wore dress pants with a long sleeved shirt. Bella looks around and sees one of her friends. Todd sees some of his friends and they separate to talk to them.  

Bella walks to her friend, Lyra and they hug. "You look great, Ly."  

"Thanks, you look good too." Lyra smiles and spins around in her pink sequence dress.  

Todd walks back to Bella an hour later. "Hey, I'm gonna go outside to play football. Call me if you need something." He kisses her head and walks out.  

Bella sighs. "He always leaves.." She looked down. "I thought this was gonna be fun.."  

"I'm sorry." Lyra walks away from her and Bella sighs. She hates being alone. She walked around the house, sad and then she bumps into a person.  

"Sorry." They both say. Bella helps the girl up.  

"Thanks." She smiles. She had to be almost 5 feet. Her hair was reddish brown and went to her ears. Her skin was somewhat pale and her eyes were brown or hazel. "What are you doing alone?" She asked, seeing her expression. 

"Just waiting for my boyfriend to dance with me." She sighs and moves some of her brown hair behind her ear. 

"Well, you should come inside. My friend's brother would probably love to meet you." She drags Bella inside and brings her to her brother.  

Bella gave her a strange look and then sighed. She hated meeting new people. She didn't even know who this was. "Are you sure??" She asked. 

"Yeah. Edward!!" She called and ran, holding her hand and running to a boy standing by the door, drinking punch.  

"What's wrong, Alice?" He looks at Bella. "She probably wanted you to meet me against your will, correct?"  

Bella nods and Alice rolls her eyes. "Remember this moment, Edward. One day, you'll thank me." She says, smiling.  

"I'm Edward, you can probably tell. This is my weird friend, Alice." He points to Alice and she spins like a ballerina.  

"I'm Bella.." Bella forces a smile. "It's nice to meet you."  

"She was all alone, so I thought you'd keep her some company until the football game is over." Alice giggles.  

"No, it's fine.. I'm fine being alone.." Bella says, protesting.  

"Yeah right. You looked like you were gonna cry outside." Alice rolls her eyes and sees someone. "Jasper!" She runs to him. 

"Are you guys related?" Bella asks, confused.  

Edward laughs. "Nah, she's a family friend. Her and my sister were born together. Not the same day, but our parents were in the same delivery room." He says, smiling. "She's a great friend though. I can see you two getting along."  

A slow song came on and Bella sighs. "I wish he would put football aside for once and just dance with me."  

"I can dance with you." Edward offers, smiling a smile she absolutely loves now.  

"I don't want you to get hurt. I'm not turning it down, but if he doesn't want to, I'll still dance with you. Fair?"  

"Fair. I can see your point anyway." Edward looks outside. "It's starting to rain."  

"Good." Bella smiles. She sees Todd walk in. "I'll talk to you later, Edward."  

Edward smiles. "Nice to meet you Bella."  

"Nice to meet you too, Edward." Bella waves and walks to Todd. "I missed you."  

"It started to rain and I thought of you." He kisses her head and hugs her.  

"Thanks. Why don't we go dance now?" She pleads. 

"Um.. I don't wanna.. Why don't we just go and play poker upstairs?" 

"Poker?" Bella stepped back. "What kind of poker?"  

"Strip poker." Todd smiles.  

She looks at him, wide eyed. "Just one dance!" She pleads. "Just one small dance.."  

Todd pushed her against the wall. "Dance later, poker now, understand?"  

"Why don't you want to dance?" Bella asks, tears forming.  

He leans closer. "Because I want to see you naked, not dancing." He kisses her neck but Bella pushes him away.  

"I don't want to play poker, okay? Especially strip poker!"  

"You'll play or else." Todd threatens. 

"Or else what?" Bella asks, not afraid.  

"Fine, we're over!" He punches her and pulls her friend Lyra to the side and kisses her, fiercely, rubbing his body on her. She kisses back and holds him and moans.  

Bella runs off, outside into the rain. She sits on the grass and cries in her knees. She calls herself names for being with someone that only wanted to see her naked. She thought he loved her.  

Eventually, an hour later, Alice finds Bella crying.  

"Bella?" Alice sits by her. "Bella, what happened?"  

Bella looks up at her, blood coming out of her nose and a black eye. 

"Oh my gosh, Bella!" Alice takes Bella back inside the house and to her room. Rosalie was on the computer. "Rose, do you think you can help me out here?" 

Rosalie stopped typing and she looked at Alice and Bella and gasped. "Who did this to you?" She asks Bella, worried. 

"T...T..Todd.." She cries, tears falling out her eyes.  

"She needs a new dress, something similar.. And we should redo her hair and cover her face up. Alice, go get something to clean off the marks." Rosalie orders. She opens her close and takes out a dress similar. She puts Bella in a chair and checks her dress size. "Perfect."  

Alice got a towel, alcohol, and a few other things. "I'll help."  

Bella wasn't gonna protest over a makeover. She was still crying, so what could she say?  

After Bella gets dried off, her hair gets re-done and only part of her face was able to be fixed from the makeup.  

"Can't I just go with it showing?" Bella asks.  

"Won't your parents worry?" Alice asks, confused.  

"My dad's a cop." Bella says, looking at Alice.  

"Oh, good thing too." Rosalie sighs. "That's all we can do, Bella." She sighs. "I'm sorry."  

"It's fine..." Bella sighs and looks at herself in the mirror, sad.  

Edward walks past the room and sees Bella, Rosalie, and Alice and backs up. "What happened?"  

Everyone looks at Edward and Rosalie sighs. "Todd, that jerk from the football team, hit her." She says, angry. 

"It's not his fault." Bella mumbles.  

"Bella," Rosalie starts. "It is his fault. He wouldn't hit you on accident. Don't blame yourself."  

Bella wiped another tear that fell down and sighed. "Fine.."  

"Good." Alice smiles.  

Edward walked to Bella. "Are you okay? Do you want me to say something to him?"  

"N..no.. I don't want you to get hurt because I said something." She says, looking at him.  

Edward pushed some hair out of her face. "Do you still wanna dance?"  

Bella nods and they walk out the room. 

"I can see the sparks with them." Alice whispers to Rosalie. 

"I agree." Rosalie smiles. "I'm happy for Edward though.. He still gets to dance."  

Edward pulls Bella to the dance floor and everyone stares and glances at Bella, most taking a double take. Most people, girls especially, knew what Todd was capable of and felt bad for Bella. Others didn't know what to say. 

"Thank you, Edward.. This is all I wanted.. Just to dance..." She smiles at him.  

"You're welcome. Do you have a ride home?" He asks her, smiling back. 

"I did.. But I don't anymore.." She says, remembering Lyra and Todd making out in front of her.  

"I'll drive you home. Just tell me when." He says, looking straight at her.  

"After this song is over." She tells him. 

After the song ended, Bella was sleepy from all the crying she did. Edward drove her home and Bella was to tired to take out the key, so Edward pushed the doorbell.  

Charlie opened the door and looked a little confused. "Is everything okay??"  

Renée walked to the door and gasped. "Bella?"  

Bella sighed. "Thank you, Edward."  

"You're welcome." Charlie took Bella from Edward and Edward left.  

"Bella, what happened?" Charlie put her on the couch. 

"I knew a party was a bad idea..." Renée says, upset.  

"Todd.. He wanted to play Strip poker.. But I wanted to dance.. And I yelled at him and he punched me.. Rosalie and Alice.. They tried to cover it up... But it was too much.." Bella says, looking at them. 

"Bella, who was that guy?" Renée asks, talking about Edward. 

"Edward is Rosalie's brother..." She whispers and holds her head. "He danced with me after the incident.. And he offered to drive me home.."  

"Thank god, at least one guy out there is decent!" Charlie stands up.  

Bella rubbed her eyes and revealed her black eye. Her nose began to bleed again too. 

"I'm going to kill that Todd guy if it's the last thing I do."  

Renée sat Bella up and gave her a tissue to stop her nose from bleeding.

And that's how Bella and Edward met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 82.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
44.1K 847 42
Hi, my name is Karalyne . I have been in the orphanage since i was 5 years old. I was abused by my dad and my mom was killed in a plane crash, I was...
2.2K 84 6
Willow is a 18 year old pure white werewolf. Her mother died of a rouge attack when she was 9 years old. Her father blames her for her death so he be...
32.3K 687 16
A young girl has a bad past, so she moves to LA for a new start. While being there she hears a voice, which draws her to a girl her age, Billie. re...