Friends with Benefits

By fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... More

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 12-back home
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 27-justin
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 42-snapped.
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 29- cleared

9 0 0
By fahvy_xx

(Hayley's p.o.v)

I woke up by 4pm in the evening,don't blame me,I love my sleep.
I got out of bed,had my bath,ate ,and just came out for fresh air,while sitting down,I saw des with a girl,hmm this was new,I don't think have seen him with any girl friend before, I knew all his friends but not her, he pecked her cheek and she left.
He turned and saw me.

Hey Hayley,what's good?

Am okay des,what's up?,whose the chikala I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

He chuckled,that's Anne my girlfriend.

Wow,seriously,when did this happen?,am so happy for you.

About a week ago,we met at the codes shop close to eat out and we preety much hit it off from there,then I asked her out after a week and she said yes,he said smiling like he was remembering it.

Okay,des that's amazing,am happy for you,I hugged him.

Yeah it is,thanks Hayley.

Sure.

So what about you?

Me?

Yeah have you and Jake worked things out?

Uh yeah yeah,we are back together I said grinning.

That's cool,I hope you're happy Hayley.

Yeah,I am,I nudged him with my shoulder.

We talked for another hour till I left for my room.

I checked the time and it was already 6,huh,and to think my day just started,oh well.

I started getting ready for bed again as I realised I still haven't talked to Justin about what happened,I need to go there right now.

I left my dorm in my big T-shirt and high waist bombshot with my wet hair down, I wasn't going far so I didn't wear Bra and come to think of it,it was night and am going to see my best friend who has probably seen me braless a hundred times..I got out and walked for about 20minutes till I reached his dorm.
I knocked and heard some shuffling from the room before the door started kreeking open.

Hey j,what's up?.

He looks like he just saw a ghost,he was topless with black trouser,hair all over the place,but still hot as always.

H hey he stuttered.

Silly,are you going to let me in or what?

Uh,yea sorry,come in.

I walked in and plopped on the bed removing my ear piece I got on before.

So....

So,he said looking anywhere but me.

I sighed,Justin, I got up,turned him and raised his head up to meet my eyes..come sit.

He sat down and was looking at me while I did same.

So uh,what happened yesterday?....

Silence,he didn't say any thing

You seemed a little mad and upset yesterday ,what was the matter? I asked again.

Silence.
I began getting impatient,am not a very patient person,he knows, I groaned.

Justinnnn,spit it out already,this silence is deafening.

Sorry.

Sorry for what exactly?,that you aggressively bit my lip making blood come out or that you pressed and twisted my nipples that was already sore from the party,I asked looking at him.

He looked at me shyly..i laughed,its cute when he's shy.

Am so sorry sisi,I didn't remember you were sore,I really dunno what happened, he breathes.
Honestly you're my best friend I won't lie to you,yesterday I dunno what happened to me or why I was upset,I just think I was lusting after you,he looked away.

Lusting after me why,am preety sure in all my 18years existence,you've been in 13years of them, you have seen me with my panties and bra and you've definitely seen my nipples on a shirt before, referring to how he was looking at them yesterday,so I really don't understand j.

I really don't understand either ,but am sorry, it won't happen again,am really sorry,my hormones were just kicking in and the opportunity to kiss you was at my face,I just took it he said looking away and shrugging.

Uh okay,I just want us to go back to how we were before the kiss,I don't want us to be awkward okay?

Yeah me too,I totally agree with you sisi.

Good now stop being so uptight and give mama a hug I said opening my arms wide and smiling.

He came close and hugged me.

Your nipples are poking my chest.

I hit his arm,oh shutup!,that's because its still sore...I laughed.

He looked at me and then smiled..
Sorry.

No biggies, its all good.

Finally we as back with no awkward air around,we talked about different things,we both agreed to not tell our spouse and just forget about it..soon it was 11,I hadn't realised time had gone so fast.

Justin am staying over,I can't go to my dorm this night.

He looked up from his phone,yeah sure.

Now scooch over am tired and want to sleep.
Nonono,I want the end that's at the wall, I jumped at the side and folded there,I knew how much he likes sleeping there but too bad he wasn't getting it this night.

Ughhhh,I hate you,really much.

Aw I love you too b.

I turned my back to him and he scooched closer to me and held my waist as we just talked and talked about nothing in particular.

Now shutup and let me sleep, am really tired.

Okay ma'am.
Just like that I let sleep take over my senses.

Soooooo how was it,hope you liked it,read on folks,more ahead!!!!!!
And i know this chapter is really shot too but don't worry its all good,don't forget to like and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 3 33
entries that probably shouldn't be shared on the internet but here they are.
My life By Angel

Teen Fiction

693 18 21
I'm 15 and this is My Life. Crazy and Unexpected things happen but I try my best to deal with them. It's kind of a diary type of story but also just...
5.9K 271 38
There were friends and there were enemies. There was sickness. There was death. There were feelings that I had never felt before. Love was the last t...
248K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.