Book Two : Emboldened (Comple...

By _Itz_Gayu_

A sequel to Abashed............the story continues there after......... Rekha tricked Dev about Sona being ig... More

The Beginning----Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
New Story
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
update coming up tonight
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (The Epilogue)
Rejuvinated
Author's Note
Sequel Out

Chapter One

1.3K 255 38
By _Itz_Gayu_

Ok, now please forgive me since I quite forgot about updating, apologies, apologies.

But as they say, better late then never, so here I present my first chapter of the series, hope you guys enjoy it.

Target : 150 Votes (itna toh banta hai yaar)

TWO DAYS LATER

NEW DELHI

SONA'S PLACE

"heya janeman..........did you miss me baby?"

Elena squealed as Sona opened the door for her..........they were meeting after freaking 1 whole year.......and she had no idea at all that her shy, scared, lovely bestie..........had transformed herself into a rocking businesswomen..........hell she looked breathtaking in her new look..........

"Ele.........I missed you sweety.........how are you dumbo?"

Sona pulled her only friend into a warm embrace as Ved looked on from far.........he was sure since the two ladies were meeting up after a long time, they would surely indulge into some funny antics...........LOL.........girls..........

"opps.........sorry.........Ved is here too.........I shouldn't have called you Ele"

she quickly pulled back, breaking their hug..........both of them were aware that Elena had changed her identity for safeguarding their little secret, which even Ved was not aware of..........and they would never let him know......

"it's ok..........he knows it now.........I'm just wondering how he didn't ask me about it still"

they whispered as Ved looked onto them suspiciously........he was sure they were discussing something pertaining to him, but he couldn't make out what exactly was their topic of discussion..........

"he knows it!!!...........but how?...........don't tell me you broke your promise"

Sona asked her, eyes widened with fear..........she had always trusted Elena with all her secrets..........infact Elena was the only one who knew her in and out, even more then her parents..........but probably a little less then Dev...........she felt her eyes moisten as she suddenly got reminded of her deceiver.....

"no I didn't..........he got to know it through........"

Elena was about to reveal about Dev's arrival to Sona, when Ved walked up to them, cutting through their conversation..........

"hello girls...........may I come in?........or are you going to keep me out in the hot sun for the entire day Aaru?.........you don't love me naa"

he got candid with his wife as Sona rolled her eyes at their cheesy romance..........these two, they would never behave like mature adults...........

"no baby..........I'm so sorry.........I just forgot.........and how can you say I don't love you.........I love you so much naa"

she pouted as Ved leaned down to kiss her pout, only to be stopped by Sona's inherent coughing.........

"hello guys..........I mean do you'll even remember that I exists around.........please stop your PDA and get a room.........I'm in no mood of watching a Hollywood movie live.........you get it?"

Elena quickly composed herself as Ved grinned like a child caught red-handed while stealing a candy from the jar.........

"waise both of you get in..........warna dono babies tan ho jaoge.........hell wait, where's Avni?............don't tell me you guys didn't get her along"

Sona hipped her hands as Elena looked onto her apologetically, Ved on the other hand had different plans set.........

"well right now she has not accompanied us.........but she will be here with us soon.......infact iss saal hum sab New Year ek saath manayenge..........haina jaan?"

he out his arm across her shoulder as Aarohi looked onto him dazed.........

"wait a second.........Avni is gonna join us?..........but you didn't tell me all this while.........she could have come with us right?"

she jerked his hands offended as he held her back yet again.......

"pehle bata deta to surprise kaise milta.........doesn't my jaan deserve a special surprise for making me so happy 2 days back?"

Aarohi signaled him to not get mushy with her infront of Sona as he quickly bit back his words.............while Sona looked onto them with a knowing smile.........

"to phir chaliye Avni ke mummy-papa........Avni ke aane ki khushi mein, lets prepare a grand dinner.........get inn"

she led them in as her maid showed them their room.........as Ved moved towards the room, Sona pulled back Elena by her elbow......

"mujhe saari details chahiye samjhi!!!!"

she reprimanded her as Elena feigned ignorance...........Sona pinched her upper arm as she yelped in pain........

"seedhe seedhe batayegi yaa Ved se poochu?"

she threatened her as Elena looked onto her surprised.........

"I don't believe this..........kya yeh wahi Sonakshi hai jo college mein mujhe shameless bulaya karti thi.........look at you know.........you have changed so much Sona"

she teased her as Sona grew a little serious.......

"haan yaar..........kisine duniya ke saamne itna sharminda kiya ki meri saari sharam hi kahin choot gayi"

she muled over her misery as Elena consoled her.........she was still unaware about Dev's return, something which Elena feared to tell her.........what if she reacted vaguely?.........

"Sona...........I need to tell you something"

she begun as Ved called out to her............

"Aaru.........could you help me find my night clothes, I don't know where I kept them"

Sona pushed Elena towards the room as she looked onto her guiltily.........

"Sona we need to talk...........I will be back soon"

she said as Sona looked at her worried...........her expressions stated that she had to tell her something grave...........well what could it be?..........she nodded absent-mindedly as Ved smiled from his place of hiding.........

He had been stationed behind the room door for quite some time now........he was very well aware that his wife would try to reveal the truth to Sona as soon as they meet up...........but this was not what he had planned for Dev-Sona meet........they were meeting after a long hiatus and their meet had to be a grand one.........

"no ways jaan........Dev se milne tak Sona ko uske baare mein kuch bhi batana not

allowed..........I will not spoil Dev's surprise for her"

he said to himself as he could see his wife walk in towards their room.........he very well knew how to confide her inside till Dev arrived.......

"buddy.........all set..........come soon with Avni"

he quickly messaged Dev and put his phone away as he saw his wife walk in to help him..........he had become a trickster now, thanks to Dev..........he could surely hold the fort till his buddy arrived.........

Aarohi entered all grumpy..........her kiddo hubby couldn't even find his night clothes by himself..........

"kya aisi ek bhi cheez hai jo kabhi khud se dhundi hai?..........you always do this Ved"

She scowled as Ved quickly shut and locked the door as she entered inn........

"yeh kya kar rahe ho?...........what are you doing Ved........Oh God..........Ved stop it.........noooooo"

Before she could realize anything else, she fell flat on her back on to the bed with Ved hovering over her..........

"tumhe bata raha hoon, ki main khud se kya kya kar sakta hoon jaan........."

Her attempts to push him off went all in vain as her beefy husband took charge over her..........

************************

Sona on the other hand was disturbed.........she could feel Elena disturbed since the time she came in........

"Ele ne Ved ko apni asli identity bata di...........and she says she didn't tell him directly..........if she has not done it by herself then who could do it?..........and what is it that she wishes to tell me........I need to find out soon"

she decided in her mind as she made way to the kitchen to instruct her maid about the dinner to be cooked for the night.........quite unaware of the fact that her past was soon going to be standing infront of her.........yet again...........

So, So, So, what's gonna happen now? will Dev walk in all of a sudden, will Sona accept him back? Will this affect the bond between Sona and Elena? to know, stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 19 2
नीलम कशी प्रेमात पडते, तिला तिच्या मैत्रिणी कश्या साथ देतात ह्याची मज्जेशिर कहाणी..
599K 61.3K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...
417K 50.1K 106
I am always obsessed with school love ...though it's immature , it is the most beautiful phase of life..♥️ So here is a beautiful teenage crush story...
232K 18.3K 34
Read it inside