The GazettE ONESHOTS

By To_Dazzling_Darkness

REITUKI AND AOIHA!!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT KAIONNAISE OR JUST KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for people who likes Ya... More

The GazettE ONESHOTS
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Texting #1
Shopping w/ RUKI
Texting #2
The Sleep Over
The Kit-Kat Bar
Texting #3
Psycho Teddy
The ABC Game because The GazettE was Bored for the First 30 Minutes
Problem
Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming
Ruki's Secret Diary
Texting #4
The Cute Nerd...
Sickness
NEW FANFIC
The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)
Texting #5
Texting #6
On the Train? Seriously?!
Thank you all my fans!!!!!
We Just Met...
Gaze_Stalker2002 request
Omg!!! Please read!!
Inside Beast
Halloween
Notice!!
Ruki Seflie I found
Just Friends . . . But Turns Into Something Else
What is Love
Please Read. ^ ^
The Year-End Party
Love Me Harder
Birthday Message to Ruki
I Know I'm Not the Only One
Mr. Kinkiness
I Know I'm Not the Only One Part:2
I AM Offering This Poem- (Reituki)
Such a Tease
I'm Sick (Reituki)
My Pianist
Just wanna show artwork right here
Here's another fanart
Artwork
Daddy's Little Toy
Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning
Maybe We Were Meant For Each Other
Quick Fan art

Dinner Party

718 19 4
By To_Dazzling_Darkness

Title: Dinner Party

Couple: Reituki & Aoiha

Description: Aoi decided to have a dinner part with Reita, Uruha, Ruki, and Kai. However, Kai didn't show up because was sick and needed rest.

Rated: umm.... not sure... (Maybe some use of real names)

A/N: Am I getting out of hand with the oneshots because I'm writing a chapter like every 5 seconds. My plans were to write 1 oneshot daily. But I keep getting ideas and writing them 8 million times a day (not really 8 million times a day) Lol!!!!!

Listening to: Devouring One Another- The GazettE (Why couldn't they name it Cannibalism, but I see why they didn't)

----------------------------------------------

Aoi had awaken by the sound of his alarm on his black iPhone 5s. He picked up his phone and pressed snooze. He closed his eyes again and realized he cannot sleep so, he picked up his phone again and unlocked it to turn off the alarm.

"Ugh! Whyyyyy...." Aoi complained. He looked at the digital clock that can tell the time and day by light up words.

"Wait... it's SATURDAY!!!! I did plan something today. A dinner party!!!!" Aoi said. He quickly got up from his bed and made his bed. He went to the bathroom to get in the shower and brush his teeth. After that, he changed into a black short sleeved shirt that says 'Black Moral' and a pair of denim male skinny jeans.

He went back to the bathroom and straightened his medium length black raven hair. He made a bang and put it over his eye. He smiled and applied a little bit of eyeliner and Chapstick.

"Sore ja!!!! Now let me go to the super market to get some things."

Aoi put on his sneakers and grabbed his iPhone, car and house keys, his sweater, and his wallet. He walked out his luxury apartment and realized he left his cigarettes.

"Shit... Ooyoku*..." Aoi shrugged his shoulders. (*ooyoku- oh well...)

He left the apartment building and went to his car in the garage. He went in the car and started the ignition.

~~~

Aoi arrived at the grocery store. Before he entered he put on a mask so he could hide his identity. He walked in and went looking for the things he needed. He carried a shopping list by the way.

"Okay... Since it's only 5 of us, I'm still gonna need lots of stuff. I need 3 different bags of chips; barbecue, original, and pretzels..." He went in the snack isle and grabbed the chips he needed.

"Next, I will need yan yan, hello panda, and pocky. Along with Chips Ahoy cookies and lots of candy." He went in the candy isle and grabbed a big bag of skittles, starburst, Reese's, and Hershey kisses. He also grabbed the hello panda, yan yan, and pocky (5 of each.)

"Okay okay.... now I need food... Well... I'll just order 6 boxes of large pizza and have some chicken and salad. And sushi." Aoi continued. He went to the cashier and put the basket of snacks on the counter.

"OH! Cups, plates, forks, and napkins. Be right back!" Aoi left the counter to go get the cups, plates, forks, and napkins. He went back to the counter and put it in the basket. The cashier lady scanned everything and came up with the price on the computer screen.

"3,965.91¥." The cashier lady said. Aoi gave her the amount of money. She put it in the cash register and gave him his change.

"Arigatou gozaimasu." Aoi said and walked away with the bags. He went back in his car and called Ruki, Kai, Uruha, and Reita on group call.

"Hello?" they answered simultaneously.

"Hey. Do you guys have any plans tonight at 7?" Aoi asked while he was driving.

"No." Ruki answered.

"Nah.." Reita answered.

"I'm sick..." Kai answered with a scratchy voice.

"No plans." Uruha answered.

"Okay. And Kai, are you okay?" Aoi asked Kai.

"Nooo... 'Sniff' I'm not feeling well... I woke up vomiting and stuff..." Kai answered mumbling his voice.

"Well... I'll be there to give you Medicine that I bought. Be there in a min." Aoi said. Kai replied with an okay and hung up.

"Poor Kai..." Ruki said on the phone.

"Well, see you guys at 7. Meet me at my apartment building." Aoi said and hung up.

~~~

Aoi arrived at Kai's house an knocked on his door. Kai opened it. He looked very sick. His face was pale, his eye lids were dark, his nose was red, hair was all over the place, and he had on a robe with a pair of boxers and no shirt.

"Wow Kai.... you look very sick." Aoi said and arched an eyebrow.

"Yeahh... 'sniff' I know... ah. ah .. ah ahhchooo!!!!" Kai sneezed. Kai blew his nose.

"Here's the meds. If you need me just call me okay?" Aoi said. Aoi touched Kai's forehead. "You have a fever. Take the meds and go take a nap." Aoi said comforting Kai. Kai nodded and went inside the house coughing. He closed the door after he said by to Aoi.

~Aoi's home~

Aoi arrived at the apartment building. He saw Uruha and Reita at the garage.

"Where's Ruki?" Aoi asked.

"He's on his way. He was stuck in traffic. And I think he's calling me. My phone is ringing." Reita's phone was ringing.

"Hello?...... Yeah........ we are here........ okay.......... yeah.......... Aoi just arrived......... okay.......... ohhhh hehehe...... I know.......... hahahaha...... okay Ruki-babe............ I'll make sure I do when we get home.......... Oh sure you can.......... okay......... loves ya!...... bye bye." Reita hung up the phone. Uruha leaned on his car and shook his head. Aoi have Reita a dumbfounded look.

"What?" Reita said noticing Aoi's expression.

"You and Ruki... 'sigh' Do you duck him everyday or something?" Aoi asked.

"Well.... Hey look. There's Ruki." Reita said changing the subject. Ruki got out of his car and locked it. He wore a pair of black sunglasses, a black button down silk shirt with a black and white striped silk suit jacket, black and white striped silk pants and a pair of White sneakers. He carried a black leather purse that had his iPhone in it and his wallet.

"Well... Ruki... you look amazingly hot today." Reita said complimented him. Ruki smiled and gave Reita a smile and a peck on the lip.

"Ruki, I just realized, when you walk, you walk like a male model." Uruha said.

"Hmm.... that's umm.... cool I guess.." Ruki said.

"It was a compliment...." Uruha informed Ruki. Ruki nodded.

"I'm going to order pizza. Since Kai isn't here we can't cook. Well, I could but see what had happened was..." They laughed at Aoi and entered the apartment. They went into Aoi's apartment room and they all sat on the couch. Aoi set up the tables and stuff like that's and turned on the radio. He put in the album Beautiful Deformity and started the music.

"Okay guys.. Have fun! But not TOO much funny Reita and Ruki you hear?" Reita and Ruki nodded and gave each other a sneaky look.

"I like this apartment Aoi. It's so big!!" Uruha said with his cup of liquor. Aoi smiled and kissed Uruha. Reita and Ruki were sitting on the couch talking and feeding each other cookies.

Ding dong!!

The apartment speaker thingy rang.

"Pizza delivery" the speaker said. Aoi grabbed his wallet as him and Uruha walked out the apartment room to go to the lounge area. The apartment is on the 20th floor btw. Reita and Ruki was alone.

"Aoi and Uruha aren't here... they went to go get the pizza which means that they won't be up here until after 10 minutes.... Soo..." Ruki said sounding very sneaky. He crawled over to Reita on the couch and sat on his lap, his legs on both sides of Reita. He cupped his hands on Reita's face and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around Reita's neck and stuck his tongue inside Reita's mouth. Reita grabbed Ruki's ass and squeezed it making Ruki moan.

Reita sucked on Ruki's tongue.

"Reita... your g-getting...... hard..." Ruki said in between huffs and puffs and kissed Reita again with pleasure. Reita couldn't keep in a moan. He sucked on Ruki's neck making him moan in pleasure. Reita, still squeezing Ruki's behind to make him have more feeling into the sexual moment, Aoi suddenly walked in, spotting them two.

He grabbed Ruki and pulled him off Reita after setting the pizza down on the snack table.

"Really? I was only gone for 10 minutes and find you two making out on my couch... For now on, you come with me and Uruha if we have to run back out the apartment.

"............" Reita stood silent and stood up and grabbed Ruki. "Can we just have a little fun?" Reita asked.

"You know what? I don't care what you do, but if you have sex on my bed YOU BOTH have to wash my bed sheets and covers!" Aoi said.

"But that's your bed and your job to clean your own bed so...."Ruki said.

"You have a smart mouth Ruki." Aoi complained. Ruki laughed.

"I was only kidding." Ruki said smiling. Aoi shook his head and walked over to Uruha who was still drinking.

~~~~

Ruki took a slice of pizza as Reita walked over to Ruki. Reita was a bit drunk. He pulled Ruki closer to him standing up to where Ruki's behind was pushing against Reita's member. Reita escorted his hands indeed Ruki's pants and grabbed his member. They moved to the nearest corner in the living room and Reita began stroking Ruki's member. Ruki moaned. Aoi looked at them and shook his head. Uruha was also drunk.

"Aoi... fuck meeeeeee!!!!" Uruha said kissing Aoi. Aoi wrapped his as around Uruha's waist making him sit on his lap.

"Aoi... I love you..." Uruha said in between kisses.

"Hey Ruki.. look over there... hehe.." Ruki looked at Uruha and Aoi...

"I got an idea." Ruki slowly grabbed Reita's hands and took it out of his pants.

"What it is? I mean.... what is it?" Reita said very drunk.

"Me and you, Aoi and Uruha should go upstairs and play... If you know what I mean?" Ruki said. Reita smiled evilly.

"Hey you guys!! Ruki had an awesome idea. Hehehe.." Reita yelled out interrupting their kisses.

"What?" Aoi said.

"All four of us should go upstairs and play.... if you know what I mean." Reita said smiling.

"That's a greaaattt idea. I wonder what my neighbors would say if they heard us...." Aoi said.

"We are going in your room upstairs." Ruki said shrugging his shoulders. He grabbed Reita's hands and ran upstairs. Aoi and Uruha followed. Reita pushed Ruki on the bed. Uruha and Aoi were kissing as Uruha was leaning his back on the wall. Aoi sucked on Uruha's neck and picked his legs up around Aoi's waist. Reita kissed all over Ruki and took of his shirt and pants.

"Aoi.. I'm ready for it." Uruha said tugging on Aoi's shirt.

Reita kissed Ruki on his member through the underwear cloth. He pulled off Ruki's underwear and sucked on his member. Ruki grabbed on Reita's hair and moaned.

Aoi took off Uruha's pants and bent down on his knees. He took Uruha's underwear off and sucked on his member. Uruha moaned.

"Aoi...." Uruha moaned out.

Reita stopped sucking and kissed Ruki's lips. Reita sat up and took his shirt and pants off. He moved towards Ruki and he began sucking on Reita's member. Reita moaned and Ruki smiled at the sound of his sexy moans.

Aoi stopped sucking on Uruha's member and licked Uruha's sexy and creamy thighs. He kissed them and Uruha made slight moans. Aoi licked up and stood up taking off his clothes. Aoi pulled Uruha on to the floor and positioned him. Aoi put two fingers into Uruha's mouth. Uruha began sucking on Aoi's fingers.

Ruki was finished sucking on Reita's member. Reita put two fingers into Ruki's mouth and began sucking. Ruki stopped sucking and Reita inserted his fingers into Ruki's entrance. Ruki moaned loudly as Reita thrusted the two fingers.

Aoi took his fingers out of Uruha's mouth and inserted his fingers inside Uruha's entrance. Uruha cried in moans. It was painful but yet pleasurable.

Reita scissored his fingers inside Ruki's entrance.

"Reita! It hurts but feels so good!!" Ruki moaned out. Reita took his fingers out and kissed Ruki.

"You want to do the honors or me first?" Reita asked seductively.

"You go first. Save the best for last." Ruki said smirking. Reita giggle and positioned RUKI.

As Reita slammed inside Ruki, that was when Aoi and Uruha did it at the same time. So, two pleasurable screams were heard simultaneously. Uruha and Ruki screamed as Aoi and Reita slammed into their lover's body hitting their prostates.

Reita thrusted slowly.

"Reita!! Faster please!!" Ruki yelled out. Reita obeyed and thrusted a bit faster and harder making Ruki moan and scream. Ruki squirmed around and grabbed Reita's shoulders. He sat up a little as Reita was still thrusting. He wrapped his small skinny arms around Reita's neck and dug his nails in his skin.

"HARDER AKI!!!!! HARDER!!!!" Ruki moaned and screamed out in pleasure.

Aoi thrusted into Uruha faster than usual and harder. Uruha's screams and moans filled Aoi's ears. He bent down to kiss Uruha. Uruha wrapped his arms around Aoi's neck as his legs were against his chest making it harder for Uruha to breath but added more pleasure to it. More and more moans escaped from his lips.

"Aoi/Reita!!!!!! I HAVE TO AGHHHH!!!!!!" Uruha and Ruki yelled at the same time. They both came between their lover's stomachs. Aoi and Reita were still thrusting into their lover's body.

"Cum......... inside....... me ........please!!" Ruki said in between gasps. Reita obeyed and finally came inside Ruki's petite body. Ruki moaned as the warm semen squirted inside of him.

Aoi did the same. Came inside of Uruha. Uruha pulled Aoi into another loving kiss. Uruha smiled.

Reita pulled out of Ruki and smiled. He kissed Ruki's lips.

"That was fun..." Ruki said biting his lips. Reita giggle. Uruha and Aoi stood up and put their clothes back on.

~~~~

"See you guys!" Aoi said waving. His iPhone was ringing in his pocket.

"Hellooooo..." Aoi answered.

"Hey.. it's Kai. I'm feeling a little better. How was the dinner party?" Kai asked.

"Well.... it was pleasant." Aoi said.

"You all had sex didn't you?" Kai asked making it seem very obvious by the time of Aoi's voice. They both laughed on the phone.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: wow.... what a chapter. Poor Kai. He was sick. If there is any errors, please let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 462 43
( ^ω^ )Ianthony fluffy one shots enjoy ( ^ω^ )
595K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
42.7K 660 54
Title says all. I don't do female one shots since Aoba seems better with men (that's weird coming from a girl XD), and I'm more comfortable writing m...
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots