left behind...(adopted by fif...

By Lynn217

When 10 year old Emmy tells her mother a long kept secret, her mother does something horrible. She then gets... More

Abused...
secrets and tour questions...
Lauren and Camila
Truths
Flying to Florida
Norminah and Camren!
First performance and Ideas
Pain by hurting and the heart...
Emmys past has a few good moments
No family Christmas...
At least my father loves me
Never grow up
Normani and Emmy.
One love gone...but one in the making?
Horrible day
Fun times on the stage
The bracelet
Love is in the air
Home?
Home we go...
A family again and sadness
Girlfriend problems all around
Christmas time
Hide and Seek gone wrong
mischievous
old memories and surprises
BEYONCE?!
Baby steps and emerald eyes
Super fans all around
Its life or death at this point
deep breaths
Whats happening?
Dinahs hurt

The hospital and court?

1.2K 17 1
By Lynn217

Quick note. I know nothing about hospitals besides surgeries. I have had some done. So I am probably not right so please don't correct me. Anyway enjoy this chapter and make sure to read the note at the end!💖💖💖
——————————————————
Lauren's point of view:
It had to be at least somewhere around 12:00 am when I heard movement around me. I sat up and see a dark shadow run to the bathroom. I hear hacking and I run to where it is.

I see Emmy throwing her lungs out and I frown. I walk over and pull up her hair. I say comforting things like its ok or just breath. She finally stopped and started crying. I feel her head and it's burning up.

I say "Hold on Emmy let me go get Ally. She has a thermometer". She nods her head and says "M-mama bring me wid you". I smile and pick her up.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I walk to where Ally is. I shake her and she sits up. She turns on the light and says "Lauren? Is everything okay"?

I shake my head no and I say "Emmy just threw up and she is burning. Do you have a thermometer"? Ally nods her head and gets out of her bed. I follow her and she gives it to me. I put it in Emmy's mouth and when I pull it out, it says 104.9.

I gasp and show Ally. She whispers into my ears "We need to take her to the hospital". I nod my head and quickly throw on my clothes from yesterday. Ally does the same and grabs 2 pre-made bottles from the fridge. I grab the diaper bag and she puts them in there.

I say "Can you call Normani and tell her what's happening"? She nods her head and we finally get down to the lobby. Emmy whimpers and says "M-Mama I cold". I nod my head and grab a thin blanket from the bag. I also grab a pacifier from the bag and give them both to her.

I get in the back of the car and put Emmy in her car seat. She starts to cry and says "N-No mama"! I sigh and gently stroke her hair. Ally starts the car and puts on her emergency lights.

She starts driving and Emmy says "Mommy where we goin"? I sigh and say "Somewhere that's not going to make you sick". She starts crying and I say "Hey Ally is it safe to give her milk"?

Ally says "Like an ounce but that's it". I smile and grab the bottle. I put it in Emmys mouth and she starts to drink it. After about an ounce I take it out and she starts to cry. I say "Baby I don't want you to get more sick".

I give her, her pacifier and Ally says "Ok we are here. I'll grab your purse". I grab the diaper bag and quickly unbuckle Emmy. We walk into the emergency part of the hospital and I say "My daughter Emmys temp is 104.9 and she has thrown up. I don't know what's going on. I just know that it is getting worse and getting higher".

The nurse says "Ok. It is getting to the dangerous point so let's get a vision to see what's wrong". The nurse brings in a bed and says "I just need you to place her down".

I sigh and try to place her down. She starts to cry and grabs on to me. The nurse grabs Emmy and says "Sweetie we want you to be safe. Your mama will be right here".

She places her down and I take Emmys hand. The nurse says "We will get a cat scan and see whats wrong". We walk into the room and they take Emmy to the room. She starts screaming and crying.

I feel my heart drop and the nurse comes in and says "Is there anything we can do to get her to stop crying"? I say "Give her this and this". I reach in my diaper bag and give the nurse a pacifier and a blanket. She smiles and walks into the room.

I look through the window and sigh. Ally walks over and says "Lauren it's okay. I promise". I nod my head and we head to the waiting room.

~30 minutes later

The nurse comes out and says "Lauren Ja"- She tries to say it and I say "Don't even try". She smiles and says "So your daughter is in a room. She has really low sugar and I would suggest keeping an eye on it. She is on a monitor and we need to keep her here until that gets better and her fever drops".

I nod my head in response and say "What is her temp"? The nurse looks at her clip board and says "It's 103.4". Ally says "what's her room"? The nurse says "It's on floor 7 and it's room 117". We smile and say "Thank you". The nurse walks away and Ally and I go to Emmys room.

When we get there she is hooked up to a machine and has tear stains on her cheeks. I smile and she sees me. She says "Mama"! I walk over to her and sit on the side of the bed. I start to stroke her hair and Ally says "Shit". I look at her and say "what"?

She sighs and says "Simon just called and apparently we have a ton of stuff today that we can't get out of". I sigh and run my hand through my hair. I say "Well what are we going to do"?

She says "I don't know". Emmy says "Y-you can go"...I look at her and say "No baby I cant. We can figure something out". She sighs and says "I don't want to be here"...

I frown and say "Baby I know you don't but we will be hopefully be out soon". She nods her head and lays it on my lap. I keep stroking her hair and I see her smile. I am about to say something when Dinah calls. I answer and say

Dinah: Dude what the fuck is happening?

Me: We are in the hospital because-

Dinah: No not that! I meen every fan keeps commenting on my newest twitter post go check Demi Lovato's post. They keep saying tell me to tell you.

Lauren: Ok I am right now. You and Normani check it out.

I hang up and go on to twitter. I go onto Demi's post. I gasp when I see what it says.

This was the only picture I got of my little girl. If anyone wants to know I will be taking @LaurenJauregui to court this up coming Friday. To win back my daughter.

I gasp and say "A-Ally go to Demi's post". I see her on her phone and she looks up and says "Lauren a-are you okay"? I shake my head no and she comes over. I gently place Emmy down on the bed while she is asleep.

I get up and say "I am calling Simon. Watch her please". Ally nods and I walk out of the room. I sigh and call Simon. He answers and says

Simon: Lauren it's okay. I already read it. She has no chance on winning. She abused her and it's obvious.

Me: Simon it's not okay! She pronounced to the world about our court case that I had no clue about. Simon that's actually illegal!

Simon: Lauren I already contacted
the court and we will win don't worry!

Lauren: Okay...what ever...Bye.

I hang up and sigh. Today was Wednesday...Two days till the court case and I couldn't be more worried.

~2 days later

"Thank you for helping Cams" I say as I am about to walk into the court room. She smiles and says "Sure thing. I love you and Emmy". I smile and kiss Emmys cheek. She is asleep so she just smiled in her sleep.

I chuckle and kiss Camila's cheek. The police come out and say "Lauren Jauregui and her side please follow me". We walk into a big room and I see Demi, her parents, her lawyer, and two random people.

I keep my pride and walk to my spot. I see my lawyer already sitting and a man that looks so familiar. Everyone sits down and the judge says "Welcome everyone. We are here today because Demi Lovato wants to win back her daughter Emmy hope and Lauren Jauregui is fighting for her adopted daughter.Demi why do you think you should have your daughter back"?

Demi stands up and says "Your honer I believe I should have Emmy back because she needs a home where she only has a mom not a mom and four other aunts".

The judge says "Lauren why do you think you should have Emmy"? I stand up and say "Your honer I think I should have Emmy because she was mentally and physically abused and she has opened up a lot more than when she first came to my house".

The judge says "Lauren what evidence do you have to how Emmy was in those 2 forms of abuse"?

I say "Your honer she has old bruises and has bad flashbacks all the time. She was in so much stress from the abuse that she started cutting when she was only three. No three year olds should even know what cutting is. Nor abuse".

The judge keeps asking questions and Demi and I keep answering. Demi is about to answer a question when Emmy runs in the room in hysterics. She says "MAMA"! She runs over to me and makes grabby hands. I look at the judge and he says "Go ahead".

I pick her up and put her on my hip. I pat her back and walk back and forth. Once she is calm I say "baby what happened"? She plays with the bottom of my hair and says "I had a f-flashback and I saw her"...

She starts crying and I sigh. I keep rocking her back and forth and she says "I don't want to go back to her house"!!! I go into my purse and grab her blanket. I give it to her and  she puts it against her cheek.

I pat her back and the judge says "You know this is a perfect timing to interview her. Lauren can you bring her up". I nod my head and walk up to the stand. I say "Ok baby girl we just need you to answer some questions and I can't be with you. Just be 100% honest okay"?

Emmy nods her head and I place her down with her blanket. I walk to my spot and sadly sigh. I sit down and my lawyer goes up.

Emmys point of view:
    Mommy places me down and I look at Demi. She glares at me and I say "Judge"? He looks down at me and says "Yes Emmy"? I say "S-She keeps glaring at m-me and I-I am h-having my flashbacks".

He turns to Demi and says "If you keep messing with her then Lauren will automatically win". Demi stops and the questions start. Mama's lawyer comes up and says

ML: Emmy when you were at Demi's did she mentally and physically hurt you?

M: S-She did...It would happen when I did something bad...

ML: What does your mom now do when you miss behave?

M: She puts me in timeout and I can't have blankie. I think about what I did and then I have to apologize and say why I got put there.

ML: So this might be hard to answer but do you cut?

M: Y-yah

ML: And why did you do that?

M: Because that women abused me! I was so stressed and I did it when I was three! She doesn't deserve me! That women over there has been the best thing in my life! I don't want to go back please don't make me!

Everyone goes silent. I start to cry and put my blanket over my face. I hear the judge say "The vote is final! Emmy hope now belongs to..."

——————————————————
OMFG! I made it to 1k! I am so exited and was so exited for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for the support.
                     2102 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 32 22
Ilah-May Cameron, that typical, invisible 16 year old teenager lives with her mother, and has nothing better to do with her life other than listen to...
238K 6K 80
Okay let me just start off by saying this is weird and bad! I was watching my very serious baby cousin and came up with a Malec story but ageplay bas...
930K 22.2K 26
Contains BDSM/MDLG/ageplay Camren AU. *I do NOT ship camren in real life. This is purely for entertainment purposes*