Saving the skater

By _illusive_

"Run!" I yell as I grab Isaac's arm and pull him after me. "How did I let you talk me into this?" Isaac yell... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 3

720 18 0
By _illusive_

Chapter 3

************************************

Once Charlie walked in I wanted to run away. Why mum, why? She knows how much I hate him and what he did to me.

"Hi, Sophie." He greeted. Now Charlie was good looking. Blond hair, blue eyes but all I see is a jerk.

Instead of greeting him I just gave him the finger over the couch.

"Bitch." I heard him mutter as he walked down the hallway.

"Jerk!" I yelled back.

"Be nice!" my mum yelled from the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes.

15 minutes later we were sitting at the table, mum and Susan (Charlie's mum) across from me and the devil himself beside me. Then about 5 minutes into dinner Charlie started running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Hands off!" I yelled as I stood up.

"What are you talking about?" my mum questioned.

"He," I exclaimed pointing to Charlie. "was touching me,"

Susan was shooting Charlie daggers with her eyes. Obviously she just wanted us to be friends but he is a little too touchy to be my friend. I walked out of the dining room and up the stairs until I reached my room. I was laying on my bed reading, yes the bad girl reads, then some thing hit my window, again and again.

"What the hell?" I muttered. Standing up and walking to the window. There stood Isaac.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled down to him.

"I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
45.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...