Hate | kth+jjk βœ”οΈ

By MCTae_Tae

A/N, read at ur own risk :') I wrote this when my English and grammar were horrendous and the plot is just co... More

1
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Ello
11
What
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 END
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

18

3.1K 75 39
By MCTae_Tae

CHAPTER 18
Flowers

*3rd Person POV*

As they finished their meal, or lunch of the day, they decided to think of something to do for the rest of the day.
Considering it was around 2pm now, as they took a bit over an hour to eat, they decided on something simple.

'So, you guys agree on just strolling around Hongdae before going to eat somewhere there?' Namjoon asks the other 6 members, who were quietly looking at places to go to on their phones.

Jimin suddenly pouts. 'But I want to Lotte World, or even that Kids' Park around in Seoul!' Jimin whines.

Yoongi suddenly looks at him with an annoyed face. 'Why are you such a kid...' he mutters, loud enough for the members to hear.

'Yah! Yoongi don't say that!' Jin scolds him, once seeing Jimin look down with sadness in his eyes. Yoongi looks at Jimin, once again feeling the guilt in him.

'Jimin, I'm sorry for saying that to you...' Yoongi apologises, mixture of Sorry and not interested. Jimin nods, replying back with a 'It's okay hyung... we don't need to go there...'.

Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon frowns at the sulking boy. They needed to do something for him to make him feel better.

'Jimin, if you want we can g-.' Namjoon got interrupted.

'No seriously. It's okay. We can just take our times today walking around Hongdae...' Jimin says, looking up with a faint smile. It was at this moment that Yoongi regretted everything he said to Jimin that day. He was sorry to make the younger sad and act like this. But even so, he just pretended it was nothing, angering the inner self of himself.

Jin glares at Yoongi, which he didn't care and looked straight ahead.

'Are you sure Jimin?'

'Yes hyung..'

'Ok then...'.

Suddenly Hoseok, who was not paying attention to the conversation before, jumped up, holding his phone in the air. 'Hey let's go to Han River. I heard the Banpo Bridge Rainbow Bridge is nice to watch at during night.'.

No matter how much that was a good idea, there was one thing to point out to Hoseok. 'Hyung, we can do that during the night. What should we do during the day?'.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder, making the rest of the members sigh, before Namjoon, the intelligent one, speaks again.

'Remember one time before we debuted we went to the park? What was it called again?' He says, trying to remember the name. It was obviously that he wasn't talking to Taehyung as he wasn't with them during predebut.

'Seoul Grand Park...' Yoongi says with a monotone voice and expressionless face, which had scared Jimin a tiny bit. Yoongi did notice, but he didn't care right now.

'Oh yeah that. I was thinking that maybe we would go there? Even if it takes a long drive but, do you guys want to go there?',

Jungkook jumps up, scaring Taehyung out of his wits. He covers his chest, breathing heavily from Jungkook's sudden action. The younger looks down, chuckling nervously. 'Sorry hyung...I'll give you a kiss later to apologise to you but anyways. Yes let's go there!'. He cheers as Taehyung watches his boyfriend happily from his seat, no longer in shock.

Jin punches Namjoon's arms, whining. 'Why can't we be like that? I want to be like them!'.

Namjoon stared into the oldest's eyes. 'We are the best couple here so please. Don't say that.'. Taehyung and Jungkook scoff.

'No we're the best!'. Thinking it was useless to argue with the youngest, they just nodded, going back onto the day they were planning.

'Yeah why not go there and around 6, we will go to Hongdae, then staying there for maybe around 4 hours before going to Han River on the way back. Okay?'

( I honestly don't know what I'm planning right now. And I have no idea where are these places in Korea so if it's like going back and forth, I'm sorry)

'Seems like a nice day! Let's go then?' Taehyung talks to the rest, which them nodding in agreement as their response.

With that, the 7 members begun their day, starting with a drive to the Seoul Grand Park.

During the car ride, people were either asleep and cuddling  like Jin and Namjoon, and surprisingly not Yoongi or sharing earphones WHILE sleeping like Taehyung and Jungkook OR scrolling through their phones like Hoseok ORRR doing nothing like Yoongi and Jimin.

Since they were sitting in the middle seats with Taehyung and Jungkook on one side of the car and Jimin and Yoongi on the other, it was uncomfortable for Jimin. He didn't want to seat next to the person that didn't want him. Since he was apparently, straight.

Jimin knew it was wrong for idols of the same gender to date but he couldn't help it but think that he wanted Yoongi to be gay, or at least bisexual.

As he was just about to fall asleep, he had felt Yoongi hands on his thighs. Red in embarrassment, Jimin pushes his hands off him. 'W-what are you doing?'.

Yoongi sighs before speaking. 'I'll think about it...'.

This had left Jimin confused, before he realised what Yoongi is trying to say.

'W-will you really?'

Yoongi smiled at the younger, which made Jimin died in the inside.

'Of course! Why wouldn't I? I know I said I'm straight but maybe. Maybe. I'll think!'.

Jimin jumped inside his hand. He wanted to squeal out of happiness. But then that thought was quickly replaced. What if Yoongi really doesn't want me? Jimin sighs before he closed his hands, hoping to sleep and that yoongi would be his. Soon.

Waking up to Jungkook's squealing, Taehyung groans tiredly, pulling the boy next to him close to his chest.
'Hyung..what are you doing?' Jungkook laughed at the sleepy boy hugging him, trying to get his hands off him at the same time.

'I want to sleep...' he mumbles onto Jungkook's neck, ending shivers to the younger who was still trying to attempt to get out.

'But we arrived. Don't you want to go?'

Taehyung thinks in his head for a couple of seconds before replying with a smirk, 'only if you give me that kiss you promised at the restaurant.', which Jungkook sends back a evil smirk.

'What if I said it was a joke...'

'But kookieeeee!'

'I'm kidding!' Laughs Jungkook before attaching their lips together, pulling away 5 seconds later due to a tap on the window. Turning to the sound, Jimin was standing there with a displeased face.

'Are you guys going out or what?' Jungkook and Taehyung faintly hears Jimin from the other side.

'Yes Jimin!' They somehow replied back and ran out of the bus, revealing the park that they had been to years ago, apart from Taehyung of course.

(Just to let you know, I've never been there. I just heard of it before and wanted to go to there one day so if you have been there and what's written here is wrong. I'm sorry)

Taehyung was amazed at the view he had saw since he had never been there. The others, didn't have much of a reaction but was still surprised as they were back after 2 years of their debut.

'So, what's in this park?' Taehyung asks the 6 members.

'There's many facilities in here, might as well just tell you on the way cause I want to go on right now!' Jimin quickly answers him before running inside the park.

This had made Yoongi chuckle a bit.

[FROM 2:25-3:10pm]

The members were surprised that there was hardly any fans in here but there was fans outside that restaurant. But here they were now, in one of the places called Seoul Land. Since Seoul Land was one of the complexes for the park, they decided to go there, as it was Jimin and Jungkook's request.

Everyone was having fun, except for Hoseok. Though he was having some sort of fun, he was dying from the amount of rides The members had made him go on.

For example, roller coasters, the bumper cars. Even though he wasn't that scared about the bumper cars, he would always flinch away and let out a yelp everytime  a person would bump into him, that person being the most mischievous people, the youngest 3.

'Whoops sorry again hyung!' Jimin apologises as he hits Hoseok's car again, laughing at the same time while the older was just getting dizzy.

'Ok guys..I think we should stop,' Jungkook laughs once he sees Hoseok's state, 'Sorry Hoseok hyung!'.

Hoseok groans. 'You should be..'.

When he had gone off the car, he thought it was over until Namjoon started shouting. 'Yah! Let's go on that ride!' He points to a ride that made Hoseok's mouth go open.

'N-no hyung...we are NOT going on that!' Hoseok shouts, trying to save his life.

For his sake, the members let him go and went onto the ride themselves. He laughs as he took pictures from the bottom. He was happy he didn't have to go through this anymore,

Or that's what he thinks.

The members were now currently lining up for the haunted house, though there was actually hardly any people. But this time, not only Hoseok was scared. Jin, Jimin and Yoongi was the scared ones, leaving Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook the ones who will be leading the front once they get in.

'C-can we Please n-not do this...?' Jimin stutters to the 3 boys who were jumping up and down from excitement.

'No.' They replied back immediately.

'Come on babe. C-can w-we?' Jin tried to asked his boyfriend.

"No.'

'Idiot...'

So they had no choice but to go inside, the 4 scared members yell out once in a while.

It felt like an eternity for the 4 until they came out, faces paled from the jump scares that were given to them.

'Was It Really that scary?' Taehyung asked them, laughing.

'Shut up...'.

From the rest of their adventure in Seoul Land, they did more in the area. This includes the tilting house, which is a room of optical illusions, which had amazed the members by the way, a shooting game to earn plushies and a water walk.

[FROM 3:10 - 4PM]

They were now currently in the Rose Garden, taking pictures of the flowers that bloomed.

Somehow, these flowers which held such bright colours, had reminded Taehyung of Jungkook, also himself. 2 kids who were never needed. During childhoods, they were both loved until something bad happened. For Jungkook, that incident and for Taehyung, his father's death. He looked at the nearly dead flower that was left on the floor before he pulled his gaze back up on the healthier flowers.

But now, both boys who had a bad past, were together happy. Though they had that up and down, they still got back together. To Taehyung, flowers always had a beautiful meaning hidden inside. And this was the meaning. 2 unhealthy flowers going back into a healthier one.

'What are you thinking about?' He hears the person next to him ask him. He turns towards Jungkook and smiled.
'Of How flowers have a meaning, and that meaning is us 2. Growing up as hated, couldn't smile, wasn't loved and now look. We are loved again, smiling again. Why? Because 2 boys who had bad pasts would always lead to 2 boys having the time of their life with the one they love.'

Jungkook almost shedded a tear at the older's words, but he didn't. He hugs Taehyung and the other hugs back.

'Such words. This is why I love you Taehyung.'

'I love you too, Jungkook.'.

Minutes went by before it was 4pm.
'Ok, so where do you guys want to go now?' Yoongi asks, mostly looking at Jimin for a response.

'The zoo, please!' He practically begs, making Yoongi laugh.

'Ok.' He holds Jimin's hand, which made Jimin go red. Then, themselves, they head their way to the zoo, leaving the other 5 boys behind.

Hoseok sighs. 'Yoongi should already date him already. Seriously, for the sake of Jimin.'

Then they started heading their ways to the zoo.

[6PM]

The day at the park was great. The animals were interesting to look at, as there was so many species. The roses were beautiful too since to Taehyung, they were the meaning of Jungkook and his relationship. They remembered Hoseok's screaming for help. The 4 members screaming for help inside the haunted house. But one thing Jungkook remembered the most was the kiss Taehyung and himself had while no one was looking. It was slow and was full of love. Jungkook smiles at the thought.

Jimin was also happy too. Why? Because Yoongi was slowly opening up to him and talking more to the younger. It made Jimin happy that Yoongi was really trying to make Jimin feel in love, a feeling Jimin had never felt before. Maybe Yoongi has really kept his words.

They were all now currently going to Hongdae. Once arriving there, they all ran out, making fans surprised. Yes, no fans at the park but fans in a crowded area like here.

'Oh my gosh! Bangtan is here!' That's all was heard until their driver, also their manager, had to ask them to leave the boys alone.

Taehyung was left on his spot. No one had seemed to realise him yet, making made him have a mixture of happiness and sadness. Soon enough, once all of the fans left, they all went somewhere to eat as they were all hungry because of the day they had.

Ordering what seems like a lot of food, they all dug down. They were too busy eating that they didn't even realise fans were surrounding the window.

After finishing their food and paying it, they all went out of the restaurant, surprised again because of the amount of fans that were standing outside.

One fan had noticed Taehyung standing amongst the members, making her scream out while pointing at the scared boy, 'who is he?'. As that one fan screamed out, more and more fans noticed him, screaming out the same thing over and over again.

This had angered Jungkook.
'Guys! Can you please stop!' He unexpectedly said outloud. Once all the fans had quiet down, he continued. 'If you guys don't mind, we are having a break day. Please let us rest for our comeback which we are planning soon.'

Then from that, he held Taehyung's hand, walking away from the crowded area of fans, which had made them seperate themselves from the others.

'Thanks Jungkook...' Taehyung mutters, making Jungkook look at the older, smiling.

'No problem. Taehyung please don't be scared. You will soon get use to it. I had felt this once too. I had thought no one would like a group like this but I was wrong. I had learnt that around the world, ARMYS are everywhere. So please, don't be scared...'

'Okay Jungkook...'

From there, they had walked around the area before they bumped into a street Dance. Interested, they decided to go forward, looking at the street dancers in front of him.

(Haha, jungkook😂😂 that tall guy with the suitcase)

They were interested until Jungkook's eyes widened, same goes to Taehyung. 'That's one of your songs right?'

'Y-Yeah...'. Without him realising, he started dancing to the song, making Taehyung follow his actions. This had made Jungkook Stop

'You know the dance!?'

'Yeah...I even made an arrangement that it fits 7 people....'

'You should seriously be in the dance line with me..'

'No thank you..'

'Yes.'

'No.'

They ended the fight soon after, dancing to the song again, which had actually caught the dancer's eyes.
'Oh my gosh! Are you Jungkook? From BTS!'

This made Taehyung sad, which Jungkook had definitely notice. He nods his head before whispering something to him. That something is,

'He is a secret member, don't tell ANYONE!'

The dancer's eyes opened and signed Taehyung to come with him. They put on the music again, letting the 2 dance together. People had took videos since Jungkook was here, but they were also taking video because of the boy next to Jungkook.

They kept doing this, dancing to the songs, until they spotted 5 familiar figures looking at them. Waving, Jungkook signalled them to come. Everyone screamed once they realised the boys coming down to where Taehyung and Jungkook were.

'So, Taehyung. You know the dance?'

'Yeah...we should learn try the 7 members arrangement I organised. It's basically the same as your choreography right now. I just filled in some spots.'

There, they had tried to do the 7 membered choreography on the spot. Though they had many mistakes, the group though that it was a good choreography with 7 people.

'We should practise more of that. I'll organise lines for you too..' Namjoon and Yoongi whispers into his ears, making Taehyung jump in happiness.

This wasn't even the end of the day.

[10:30PM]

Now arriving at Hongdae, they got to see the Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain That night, which made the members felt refreshed.

The sight was amazing, amazing enough for the 2 couples to share a passionate kiss, which Jimin had caught. He sighed and frowned, wishing that he and Yoongi could do the same thing.

Almost crying, he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him turn around. But, he was pulled into a kiss, a short one, by Yoongi.

Pulling away after 4 seconds, Yoongi smiled. 'Don't cry. Like I said. I will think about this okay? I am trying so hard to make you happy Jimin.'

The younger one smiles. 'Ok hyung. I'll wait.'

Jungkook and Taehyung smiles while Jin and Namjoon coos at the sight. It was all sweet until Hoseok comes shouting.

'I bought drinks for you all! Come take it!' He says, happily but was struggling to hold 7 drinks with 2 hands.

'Thanks Hoseok!' Everyone Thanks him, laughing at Hoseok as well.

This was a great day for everyone.

**

This took SUCH A LONG TIME to write.

Longest chapter I've ever write too. But I think it's boring. Even if it's long, i feel like it is boring.

But thanks for making it this far to the book❤️👏

-McTae_Tae-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 3.8K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
70.5K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...