Grease 2

By Holly-60s

The T Birds rule the school but the Pink Ladies rule the T Birds! More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thanksgiving
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

742 35 41
By Holly-60s

Davey

We all get together over the weekend and as usual, I'm third wheeling it. Everyone's coupled up and since Steph's working, I'm very much the odd one out. It's times like these I think maybe I should get a girlfriend just to fit in.

'I bet Steph doesn't really have to work,' Johnny's says belligerently, and the pink ladies shrug not coming to Stephanie's defence.

'It can't be much fun for her hanging out with us,' Paulette says in her fake whispery voice. 'And she probably likes the money.'

'Yeah, Stephanie always did like the finer things in life,' Johnny says taking a drag on his cigarette.

'Why do you care?' She's dropped the whisper making it clear she's upset.

Johnny shrugs. 'I don't care. I'd just hate to see her all lonely, slogging her guts out at her dad's dump of a service station.'

'Well that ain't our problem,' Goose says looking gormless.

Johnny smiles. 'No but we should go keep her company.'

'Aw do we have to,' Goose moans pulling a face at Rhonda.

Johnny straightens his collar. 'Yeah, I think we do. I think there are things we have to discuss with Miss Zinone.'

'Like what Johnny?' Dimucci asks in a bored voice.

'Like loyalty.'

'Steph's not disloyal,' Sharon says jumping in. 'She just doesn't want to be with you.'

Johnny glares at her, his jaw clenched, and she glares back defiantly. Louis puts his arm around her and cuts his eyes at Johnny.

'I don't care about Steph,' Johnny says backing down cos he knows he can't say anything to Sharon in front of Louis, and she'll say worse back if he does. 'This is about our reputation, we're supposed to be cool but look at her. Look at all the new friends she's got lately.'

'She's just being nice,' Rhonda says.

'Well, she's being too nice. She can hang out with the nerds but she ain't gonna drag us down with her.'

'I don't think that's what's happening,' Sharon says but she's kinda friendly with the nerds herself. Eugene follows her around like a little lap dog.

'Leave it, Sharon,' Dimucci says pulling her away from Johnny.

'Right enough with the debating society, we're going to that service station,' Johnny says taking charge. I look at Louis and Goose but they both shrug following Johnny's lead.

                                                                                           ***

Sharon

Johnny insists we go keep Stephanie company and I have a bad feeling about it. No sooner do we pull up at the service station and it all kicks off. Steph's in the arms of this guy wearing goggles and a leather jacket, very T bird like.

'Check this out,' Louis shouts over to Johnny.

'That's the guy who popped Balmudo,' Davey yells.

'And look who he's popping now,' Goose hollers. The guy gets on his bike and he's off before any of us get a good look at him.

'So what's the story with the creep on the bike Zinone?' Johnny asks getting off his bike and fronting up to her. Steph looks at him bewildered.

'Leave her alone Johnny,' Paulette quietly pleads and Johnny spins around.

'You, shut up,' he snaps before turning back to Steph. 'And you, let's have it.'

'Personally, I think that-' I don't get any further cos Davey and Goose tell me to shut up.

'Hey,' Louis snaps holding his hand up and they both shrug, before turning their attention back to Johnny.

'Look Zinone you mess with no other creep except this creep, except me,' Johnny says his voice faltering. 

'Someone's jealous,' I say to Louis, not caring if I'm being tactless, and he nods.

'So why don't you get jealous like that over me,' Paulette cries to Johnny.

Johnny looks at her and then back at Steph. 'I ain't jealous!'

'Then stay out of my life,' Steph says walking away, and Johnny yells after her.

'I catch you with that guy one more time, and he's a dead man Zinone. D.E.D.'

Wow, the idiot can't even spell dead! 

Paulette starts to cry as she watches Johnny furiously yelling. 'I think you should decide who belongs to who around here Johnny,' she says her voice quivering. 'Cos I'm getting all mixed up.' Johnny opens his mouth to protest but she runs after Steph.

'You owe Paulette an apology,' I tell him before heading after Paulette. Louis looks annoyed I'm leaving but it'll do him some good to realise he can't take me for granted either. I've forgiven him but I've not forgotten.

                                                                                    ***

'So who was that guy?' I ask Steph when we're inside the garage.

'I don't know, he was about to show me his face but then you guys turned up and chased him away.' She sounds resentful which isn't surprising.

'What am I gonna do about Johnny?' Paulette wails. It's all about her as usual.

'What's to do?' Rhonda asks furrowing her brows.

'Well, we're supposed to be together.'

Rhonda's eyes widen. 'Are you? It's pretty hard to tell.'

'Of course, we are,' Paulette protests. 'We've been through a lot together the past few months.'

I roll my eyes at Rhonda, they've been through nothing. It's not a real relationship at all.

'Come on Paulette you've always known Johnny wants Steph back,' Rhonda says. Steph shakes her head looking revolted at the suggestion.

'No he doesn't,' Paulette says but she's convincing no one. After tonight's display, we all know where she stands with Johnny.

                                                                                    ***

Louis

Johnny's that pissed off he takes us to this bar where they're not too fussy about IDs. He insists that the girls who hang out here are easy pickings. It sounded like a good idea when we set off but I'm having second thoughts now we're inside. One, I've just about got back in Sharon's good books, and two, these women are dog rough.

'Are you sure about this Johnny?' Goose asks nervously.

'Yeah, there's some classy chicks who hang out here'. We follow him to the bar trying not to make eye contact with anyone, this ain't the nicest joint. 'So who do you think Zinone's new guy is?' I shrug, I've no idea.

'Why'd you even care?' Davey asks.

'I don't but I ain't having her damaging our reputation.'

'So what are you gonna do?' Goose asks.

'Well, I'm gonna dump her for starters. This time, she's gone too far.' I almost choke on my drink, Steph dumped him months ago but he sounds serious.

'Right Johnny,' Goose says frowning at me. 'You know the chicks in here, I'm ain't feeling it...'

'Give it time,' Johnny says looking around him. 'We might be able to find a nice lady for Davey.' 

Now it's Davey who almost chokes on his drink. 'For me?'

'Yeah, when did you last go with a girl?'

Davey looks away embarrassed. 'Urg, there was that blonde girl at the Bowlarama...'

'Yeah and you ditched her halfway through the date,' I remind him.

'But I didn't like her.'

'I think it's about time you got with someone,' Johnny says. 'If you don't take advantage of being a T bird now you'll never get the chance to.'

'Look, guys, I'm happy as I am,' Davey insists not looking at any of us. I can see he doesn't want Johnny setting him up but I'm not sure he's as happy as he says.

'Davey it ain't natural at your age,' Johnny says.

'Yeah people will think you're weird,' Goose adds.

'Look I've already met someone!'

'Who?' Johnny demands.

Davey is bright red and squirming. 'Dolores,' he says looking down. 'I like Paulette's sister.' 

'She's just a kid Davey.'

'I know. It's wrong but I really like her.'

We all look at each other trying to figure it out. Something doesn't add up.

'That is a dilemma,' Johnny finally says frowning. 'You'll have to get her out of your system.'

'Yeah and you know the best way to do that,' Goose says smirking.

'No,' Davey says firmly. 'I like Dolores and that's the end of it.' I catch his eye and he looks away, I'm almost certain he's lying.

                                                                                    ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 5 10
Just as always, me in the show, even though I don't own the show. Thank you!~ {Only rated mature because of injuries}
305K 4.3K 46
..
1.5M 23.1K 141
Imagines and preferences for the coolest greasers around. Requests closed.
5.8K 107 10
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...