My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 46

2.8K 75 32
By YoonMin1702

"Oh... we're sorry to intrude. We'll leave now." Namjoon was scared to be in someone else's property without their permission.

"Huh? Nononono, you boys are always allowed here. Where's Jin?" The man asked.

"Oh... umm..... Jin? Is at the... ummm gym. Ya, Jin is at the gym right now...." Jimin lied.

"Honourifics, boys." The man sighed.

"O-oh.... Jin.... ajussi?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"Yah! Ajussi your butts. It's Jin hyung. Geez, it's like you've forgotten all about him." The man used a rolled up newspaper and smacked the back of Taehyung's head lightly.

"I'm sorry... but do we know you?" Hoseok scratched the back of his head.

"Look boys, I'm sorry if you don't like me, but you don't have to go to extant or saying you don't know me. I know I did wrong so how about we just patch things up? And would someone mind telling me where Jin is?" The man stated.

"I'm sorry.... mr..... Kim?" JungKook was hoping that he got it right.

"Yah! How do you even know it's Mr. Kim?" Jimin whispered.

"I don't know... just had a feeling." JungKook shrugged.

"Finally, someone calls me." Mr Kim stretched out his hands.

"I think Jin.... hyung? Is somewhere with... ummm his sister?" Hoseok had a hunch that they all knew each other.

"Min Hye? What exactly is my children doing together without you guys? When did they start to do that... you guys were so close it was like permanent glue glued you guys together." Mr Kim chuckled a little.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim but we have to go now." Yoongi said and walked away.

"I apologised on behalf of him." Namjoon bowed down and lead the ready of them out.

"Weird..." Mr Kim mumbled before he went back to doing his morning exercise.

"Hyung, what was that about?" Hoseok places his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi was all tensed, his grip firm on the steering wheel.

"He gave me a bad feeling... and if this is all true, that means that something really did happens to us... and I need to find out. Places are flashing in my head, repeating itself over and over again but I still can't seem to make out where it is." Yoongi rubbed his temples.

"Garden...." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hmm? Garden? What garden?" Jimin stared at Taehyung blankly.

"Park Min Hye...." Taehyung remembered a garden.

"Park Min Hye? You mean that Min Hye girl who is this Jin guy's sister?" Namjoon asked, still thinking hard.

"Hyung..... I think I... love her..." A tear escaped from Taehyung eye.

"But.... isn't Yoona your girlfriend?" JungKook became even more confused.

"Necklace..." Jimin remembered he gave someone a necklace for her birthday.

"Key!!" Taehyung shouted, breaking Yoongims concentration, which made him drift to the side for a while.

"Yah! Don't shout!" Yoongi was frustrated. He didn't like the fact that Taehyung said he loved Min Hye.

"Hyung turn right." JungKook demanded.

"Why?"

"Just do it. I feel like going there." JungKook states outside the window intensely.

"What the hell.... another one?" Hoseok said, staring at the giant mansion in front of them.

"Hyung!!" JungKook rushed out of the car.

"I know this place..." Pil Suk bit her bottom lip.

"Move." Yoongi stared at the keypad. He put in what he thought would be the password for it. It unlocked and they were all surprised.

"How did you know?" Sunsin grabbed his shoulder, making him face her.

"There is something that is very important to me that belonged here.... I can feel it..." Yoongi pushes open the gate and went in.

"Is this Jin?" JungKook looked at the photos on the wall. It showed an oddly good looking man, smiling with his friends.

"Isn't this us?" Jimin traced the lines of the photo with his finger.

"But why can't I remember him in here? And why is Min Hye the birthday girl, not Yoona?" Taehyung didn't want to believe it.

"Oh no....." Yoongi mummer.

"How... can this be..." Taehyung fell to the ground. Tears were falling from their faces without any known reason. They were facing the music room, filled with the instruments they placed together. Memories started to flow in sequence like a river in their head.

"Something's missing....." Taehyung felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

"Why..... why only now...." Jimin stared down at his palms, stained with tears.

"Yoongi...." Jimin stared at Yoongi. His eyes weren't filled with sadness and grief anymore. Instead it was filled with anger and hate.

"WHY DID YOU KICK HER OUT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT BE DOING TO HERSELF NOW?! SHE MIGHT BE HURTING HERSELF AGAIN!!!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi by the collar. Yoongi just stood still, regretting his every decision.

"I'm going to go look for her." Taehyung ran out.

"Wait!!" JungKook shouted, wanting to come along, but it was too late. Taehyung has already rushed out, running towards his secret garden.

"I swear of anything happens to her, I will kill you." Jimin threatened him and left in the same direction Taehyung headed off to.

"I-it's all my fault...." Yoongi was on his knees, staring blankly at the wall.

"You did what you thought was right. It wasn't your fault." Namjoon comforted him.

"We... we forgotten all about Jin hyung...." JungKook began to cry, thinking about his late brother. The only brother that took care of them as if they were his own children. Jin never got into any relationships because he was too busy taking care of the members. And now, he has left this world without even being in a single relationship.

"How could we have forgotten about Min Hye... and Jin Oppa...." Sunsin was crying. Her vision all blurry from the tears that were rolling in her eyes. She ran to JungKook and hugged him.

"Sunsin ah...." Hoseok pulled her away from JungKook.

"Leave me alone Hoseok!" She pushed him away and continued hugging JungKook.

"What's going on...." Pil Suk stared at JungKook who was still crying. JungKook hugged back Sunsin which shocked both Pil Suk and Hoseok.

"I-I'm sorry..." JungKook pulled apart, not wanting to make eye contact with Sunsin.

"What?" She wiped off her tears.

"Let's stop. Let's break it off." JungKook lowered his head.

"Now?! We're all having mixed feelings and you want to break it off with me now?!" Sunsin yelled.

"What? You guys were dating?!" Pil Suk took a step back.

"You cheated on me with my brother?" Hoseok's tone was completely different.

"I-it's not what you think..." JungKook took a step forward to get closer to Pil Suk but it didn't work.

"Stay away from me." Pil Suk was crying, she slid under JungKook's arm, heading straight to the door.

"Leave." Hoseok said firmly.

"But" Sunsin tried to fight back but Hoseok's face was too scary.

"I said leave." His tone was both a calm one and a  scary one.

"Why is everything going so wrong all so quickly...." JungKook sighed and walked out the door, forgetting all about Min Hye's case.

"I give up. I'm not dealing with this anymore." Hoseok slammed the door behind him, leaving him all alone in an empty room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 981 18
Introduction Min Minseo is also a very popular idol she is in a K-pop group called ShootingStar. The members are Kim Jihee (18, rapper), Park Minjoo...
16.8K 608 17
[COMPLETED] Holly Jones had one plan. To make it through high school unnoticed and out-of-sight. But when her school suddenly accepts seven new t...
22.6K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...