One Affection

By NiallSquared

Caroline and her friends, Elaine, Ava, and Isabelle, were trying to make it through their senior year of high... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Overview

357 1 0
By NiallSquared

Caroline and her friends, Elaine, Ava, and Isabelle, were trying to make it through their senior year of high school, they had their first loves, first kisses, and worst days. The boys end up taking their place in her life along with three other girls. Trying to keep Caroline's life together for her. Eventually things fall apart. Elaine, Ava, and Isabelle drop out of her life completely and Caroline makes new friends, stays with the boys, and rebuilds her life. Life creeps up on her in this story. Can these 10 newly united friends beat the past? Feat. the boys of One Direction: Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.6K 77
Christina meets the boys of One Direction unexpectedly, so does her best friend Monique. Things start changing fast when Christina falls for Niall. B...
32.6K 559 33
Emily Phillips is going through hell. Her boyfriend cheats on her, with her best friend, her dad abused her, but she has the best 5 guys for best fri...
5.7K 207 33
Caroline and her friends are going to stay in London the whole summer before the start uni back in Sweden. But when Caroline sees the one she escaped...
10.1K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...