Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was 10:30 when I came around. I woke up with an insane headache. More like a migraine.

Hangover.

The other girls were just waking up too. Where was I?

The flat. Meg's flat. I got off of the bed Danielle and I were sharing. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast and coffee. The girls entered the room and sat down groaning.

"I have an awful headache. Oh my god. I feel awful." said Belle.

She ran to the bathroom. I assumed she was throwing up from last night.

"Well, I feel lousy. But better than her." Lainey commented.

Ava went to turn on the tv. But then we all groaned. Too loud. She shut it off immediately. Lainey poured cups of coffee for us while I was making waffles. Belle reentered the room. She looked pale.

"Too much to drink?" asked Danielle rubbing her temples.

"I think so." Belle said with a groan.

I put the breakfast out and we helped ourselves. I had a cool cloth next to me to try and cure the hangover a bit.

"Did I even drink that much?" I asked them.

"How are we supposed to know Care. We barely saw each other last night." Lainey said.

She was right. I tried to remember what happened. We were all flashing back on our nights.

__________________________

(Flashback. Caroline's Thoughts. Last Night.)

Niall pulled me back in. He picked me up off the counter. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me harder. My hands were in his hair, his supporting me. He backed up against the wall and slid down it. I kissed him back passionately.

We pulled away after a very long while. He kissed the tip of my nose. I slid off of his lap and sat down next to him. He laid his head in my lap. My hands were running through his blonde hair. He was looking up at me with those eyes. Bright blue tonight. We were the only two in the kitchen. It seemed like we were the only two in the world now.

"I'm sorry love. I couldn't resist the moment. It seemed perfect." Niall said. "I thought it was the right time to have our first kiss. There was nothing stopping me."

"No need to apologize. I couldn't ask for anything better than that." I said and bent down to peck him softly.

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't reject it. Then things could have gotten really awkward between us..."

He smiled. I laughed.

"It's not just our first kiss either, it was mine all around." I said.

"Hey, you know it was mine too." Niall retaliated.

He was right. I thought back to that first day that we met. About 3 or 4 weeks ago. The day Harry kissed the top of my head, when we were walking to band together. The day he asked of I ever had a boyfriend. Or a first kiss. And he admitted himself that he hadn't. The first time he told me my eyes were lovely.

"Well, it was a bloody amazing." I said to him.

He smiled at me. And I at him. He sat up again and put his arm tight around me. I snuggled into his build, just like I did the day we cut first, second, and third period with Liam, Lou, and Harry and laid in the park.

We sat there in the kitchen for a while. Cuddling, talking, and yes, a lot more kissing. I tried to completely avoid the "so what does this make us?" question. I really didn't want to have to define the relationship yet.