You Are Everything I See ~One...

By Just_Charlotte

Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Part Three

5.7K 113 13
By Just_Charlotte

Part Three

Lia’s POV

“I told you! I wasn’t speaking to anyone!” I whimpered as Dylan glared at me, red in the face with anger.

“When I called you, you were on the phone, who were you speaking to?” He growled again.

“No one!” I shouted; I didn’t want Zayn to be in danger.

“Give me that,” He snarled and made a grab for my phone but I jumped out his way, holding my phone behind my back. I was trying to be brave. I had to be brave, if he ever found out about Zayn… I don’t even want to think about it.

“Lia,” He growled, he was fuming now.

He pushed me to the floor fiercely, but I kept hold of my phone tightly.

“You’re so stupid! And pathetic!” He spat and stormed out of the flat.

My breathing was heavy, and tears began to slide down my cheeks. My phone buzzed again in my hand and I saw I had an incoming call from Zayn.

I tried to calm my breathing, but it was no use so I just answered the phone.

“H-Hello,” I choked out.

“Lia? Are you okay?” He asked sounding worried.

“Y-Yes, Dylan and I just had a… fight is all. I’m fine, honest,” I said, trying to make my voice strong, but I couldn’t stop shaking.

“Lia, did he hurt you?” He asked seriously.

“No, h-he wouldn’t,” I said, casting my eyes over the bruises on my arms. He didn’t hurt me this time…

“Lia,” Zayn said.

“I’m fine,” I replied quickly.

“Okay, when are you coming over?” He asked.

“Well, Dylan’s gone so I’ll be over soon if that’s okay?” I suggested.

“Sure, I’ll pick you up if you want?” Zayn asked.

“Where are you staying?” I answered with a question.

“The hotel just opposite the café we were in earlier,” He replied.

“Zayn, I can walk there, it’s fine,” I said.

“I’ll come pick you up in ten minutes then?” He said and I knew he’d be smirking.

“Flat ten,” I said and hung up, a smirk clear on my face.

I quickly tidied up a little, and sorted out my tear stained face, and smudged make-up; making myself more presentable. I was already wearing black shorts and a white baggy, one shouldered top, so I didn’t need to change. I pulled on my black converse and dragged a brush quickly through my hair before I heard a knock at the door.

“Coming,” I shouted, and walked over to the door, pulling it open to see Zayn looking very good-looking - as always.

“Hey Zayn,” I grinned and hugged him.

“Hi Li,” He kissed my forehead and took my hand before I shut the door and we walked out of the block of flats.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked, breaking the silence that had formed.

“I’m fine Zayn,” I laughed lightly; smiling at the thought of Zayn still caring for me, even after all this time.

“Okay,” He nodded.

“So, are the boys all in your hotel room?” I asked swinging our intertwined hands as we walked into the hotel.

“Yes, they’re really excited to meet you,” He laughed.

“Really? Why?” I frowned looking up at Zayn as we stepped into the elevator.

“Why wouldn’t they? You’re beautiful, amazing, funny…” Zayn trailed off, and then smirked as he saw me blushing.

“Thanks,” I smiled trying to hide my blush with my hair.

“I like your blush,” Zayn whispered and gently pushed my hair away from my face.

The elevator dinged and Zayn and I walked out. Zayn opened a door and we walked in.

“Is that Zayn?” Someone shouted as we walked down this mini corridor.

“Is Lia here?” Someone else shouted.

“Yes!” Zayn shouted back and we turned a corner to see four boys jump up and run over to us.

“Hi I’m Louis!” The boy I recognised as Louis Tomlinson shouted and stuck out his hand.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I shook his hand before he pulled me into a hug and almost suffocated me- he probably would have if Liam hadn’t stopped him.

“Alright, alright, let the poor girl breath,” Liam laughed and Louis let go of me, grinning sheepishly.

“Sorry,” He mumbled.

“It’s fine,” I grinned at him, and he grinned back.

“I’m Liam,” Liam introduced himself, not that he needed to.

“Lia,” I smiled and hugged him.

“Harry!” Harry shouted and I hugged him to.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Niall,” Lastly Niall introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you too,” I smiled and hugged him too.

“Well, that’s introductions done, let’s get something to eat,” Niall smiled.

“Pizza?” Zayn suggested.

“Sounds good,” We all nodded.

"How about we get to know each other first, then go out for the pizza?" Liam suggested and again we all agreed.

I noticed Harry staring at me intently.

“What?” I asked and he snapped out his day dream.

“I can see why Zayn likes you so much,” Harry blurted out.

“Huh?” I frowned and looked at Zayn who was now glaring at Harry.

“Nothing,” Zayn said.

I shrugged and sat back into the sofa.

“So Lia,” Louis said turning to me.

“Yes?” I smiled.

“Tell us about yourself,” He smiled.

“There’s not much to tell…” I said honestly.

“So?” Louis shrugged.

“Well, what do you want to know?” I asked.

“Hmm… age?” Louis asked.

"18," Zayn said immediately, just as I went to answer.

"We're talking to Lia, not you Zayn," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Sorry," He muttered, blushing slightly.

"So, Zayn tells us you have a boyfriend?" Louis mused, looking directly at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Erm, yeah, yeah I do... We've been dating for ages now, but we only just moved down to London a few months ago," I explained, looking at my lap and fiddling with the fabric of my shirt.

"What's he like? Is he nice? Good-looking? Smart?" Harry asked, before pausing and adding, "Aggressive?"

I tensed a little at the last adjective, but quickly covered up my uneasiness, "Yeah, he's good-looking and really nice. He's not really intelligent, but he's not stupid either. He works as a builder," I nodded, believing the words I was speaking.

"So, he's never shouted at you or... anything?" Harry asked, and I noticed Zayn and Liam giving him weird looks.

"No, never. I mean, sure we have arguments, but never anything serious, just petty, meaningless arguments," I shrugged, why are they so interested in my relationship?

"Like before you came here today? What was that argument about?" Louis asked.

"Nothing really, he just gets a bit jealous sometimes," I shrugged again, twisting the fabric harder between my fingers, just wishing I could disappear. "It's fine, it's sorted now."

"So, he knows you're here, with us?" Harry asked. What is wrong with them?

"Yes," I lied, "And before you ask, he is fine with it. He understands I have my own life to live," I answered angrily, getting frustrated with them now.

"What-" Louis started but was cut off by Zayn.

"That's enough Louis, Harry," He snapped, causing both their mouths to close.

"Sorry," They muttered.

"It's fine," I sighed with relief.

"Okay, so who is your guilty pleasure?" Niall asked, ending an awkward silence which had began to form over the six of us.

"Erm..." I thought about it for a minute, "Westlife?"

"Good choice," He muttered.

"Favourite film?" Liam asked.

"Depends on the genre... I really like superhero movies, and horror movies... and I actually really like Justin Bieber's movie, you know Never Say Never?" I smiled, thankful for the atmosphere feeling less tense now.

“You’re a Justin Bieber fan?” Niall asked.

“Well, he seems nice, and I like his music - not to mention he is super good-looking,” I laughed.

“I like Justin too,” Niall smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So, what about this pizza?" I smiled, clapping my hands together. I was getting quite hungry.

"Liam I'm starving," Niall whined, dragging out them 'm' on 'Liam'; whilst grabbing Liam's arm, dragging him to the door.

"Come on then," Zayn said slinging his arm around my shoulder and leading me out the door. Harry and Louis were whispering to each other behind us.

"Are we going Reno's?" I asked, following the Irish boy ahead of us, still dragging Liam along with him.

"Yes," Zayn grinned, looking down at me.

"You know how much I love that place! The ham and pineapple is to die for!" I drooled, waving my hands in big movements, receiving a chuckle from Zayn.

"We'll share a large stuffed crust, deal?"

"Deal!" I grinned at the thought of food.

"We're here!" Niall shouted from ahead, pointing to the flashing sign which was of course Reno's.

"I'm right behind you Niall!" I yelled, slipping from Zayn's grip and darting across the street and linking arms with Niall, skipping into the restaurant.

The most delicious smell hit me like a brick wall. This place has got to be in heaven when I die.

"How many?" A short Italian man shot us a happy smile, twiddling with his moustache.

"Erm, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 6!" I mumbled under my breath, but then shouting the number '6' with triumph.

"Well done, you can count," Harry laughed, the rest of the boys now catching up with us. I shot him an evil glance as the waiter led us to an enclosed booth out of earshot from anyone else. I smiled at him gratefully, sitting I between Niall and Zayn. He took our drink orders and shot off, jumping across the room, making me laugh.

"We should play dares," Louis smirked evilly, leaning over the table and staring us all in the eyes.

"We're in public Lou," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"So? Is Lia scared?" He teased, and there's nothing more I hate than teasing.

"No! Fine let's do it, I'll go first," I snarled, returning the boys glare.

"I dare you...when that waiter comes back over I want you to ask him 'I moustache you a question' and when he asks what, you say 'but I'll shave it for later' then do an evil laugh and stroke your imaginary beard," Louis grinned, obviously pleased with himself.

"Oh Lia please do it!" Niall grinned, shaking with laughter just at the thought.

I sighed and took a deep breath as I saw the same waiter coming over with our drinks. "Excuse me good sir, I moustache you a question," I said in my poshest voice, putting emphasis on the word moustache.

"Yes madam?" He hesitated, noticing the boys smirking faces.

"But I'll....shave it for later, you are dismissed," I waved him off, receiving a dirty look as he left. The boys instantly cracked up laughing, wiping the tears from their eyes.

"Did you get that Zayn?" Liam grinned, looking down at the phone Zayn was holding up.

"Y-Yeah," He stuttered, still laughing.

"No, Zayn!" I groaned, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Twitter!" Harry declared, punching the air in the process.

"Oh good," I rolled my eyes as Zayn tapped away on his phone.

"What's your Twitter?" He mumbled, losing himself in the concentration.

"@liabutler_," I said.

"Lia, what do you want?" Zayn whispered to me, as I looked up to see the same waiter from earlier.

"Oh, erm do you still wanna share?" I asked, slightly swooning at Zayn's chocolate coloured eyes.

"Okay, can I have a large ham and pineapple pizza with stuffed crust please," Zayn diverted his attention to the waiter as he scribbled it down on his pad. The boys all said their orders and we were soon alone again to get on with our dares.

"Harry, I dare you to go over to that couples table are start serenading them, opera style," I grinned, pointing over to a young couple feeding each other pizza.

My heart ached at the sight. I remember when Dylan and I were like that... But he changed.

Harry bit his lip in thought and jumped up, running over to the table. "He's actually doing it," I giggled, watching Harry bend down on one knee and sang, very badly.

"Oh my God," I gasped, leaning my forehead on the table trying to subside my laughter, whilst the boys were banging the table with their hands, like over-worked monkeys. Harry sauntered back over, leaving the couple rather shocked as they stared at him, mumbling things together.

"Didn't believe I'd do it eh?" He winked at me, sitting back down next to Louis.

I shook my head and grinned "You've got balls Styles."

 "Better believe it," Harry licked his lips flirtatiously and I shook my head with disbelief. This kid really would flirt with anyone.

"Get your minds out of the gutter children! Foods here now!" Liam scolded us, smiling as the beautiful looking food was set down in front of us.

"Enjoy," The waiter nodded to us and Niall basically shovelled it into his mouth, not stopping to chew.

"I am not saving him if he chokes," I raised my eyebrows, cutting out equal amounts of pizza for both Zayn and I.

"I'll second that," Zayn smirked, taking a piece of pizza and biting deeply into it, leaving a blob of tomato ketchup on his lip.

"Here let me get that," I sighed, my O.C.D getting the better of me.

I pointed out my thumb and gently swiped the sauce away, Zayn's eyes staring at me intently. I pulled my hand away and blushed ferociously.

Maybe I shouldn't get in too deep with my feelings for Zayn again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...