Tutoring My Bully ~Larry Styl...

By Lilly_Tomlinson

Harry is a nerd. Louis is the schools bad boy. When Louis asks Harry for help on his maths homework, what... More

Tutoring My Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not an update
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Sequel?
Sequel!
About the sequel...

Chapter 32

32.9K 1.3K 1.7K
By Lilly_Tomlinson

So my plans for this story have changed massively. I don't think a lot of you will like it but whatever. Because of this change, the story is going to come to an end sooner. Maybe one or two chapters left at most. The rest of this story will be in Harry's POV unless I say so. It will be in fragments as time moves forward as well. Sorry if this disappoints you. Stay unique. Xx

I can't believe him! How could he do this to me!? I thought he actually loved me. Lying little bastard. I hate him! I wish he had never come to me and asked for tutoring help. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I love him so much. How could he be so cruel?

"Hey, I saw what happened out there, are you alright Harry?" Levi asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I was completely out of it. He stood in front of me, a concerned look on his face. "Hello? Anyone home?" he joked in a serious tone. I shook my head to clear my jumbled thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry. What were you asking?" I tried not to let the anger seep into my voice but Levi noticed. I think I growled at him.

"Are you alright?" Levi looked at me with wide eyes. God, I missed him. He was such a great friend. And in that moment, staring at Levi in the middle of the deserted hallway - class already started - my anger melted and morphed into sadness. A sadness so great my knees buckled beneath my weight. It was like a crushing weight was pressing on my chest - squeezing the life and happiness out of me.

"H-He used me!" I mumbled, falling forward and latching myself onto Levi. He stilled but hugged onto me seconds later. And then I broke. I let it all come out, the pain and suffering. I stood there and sobbed into Levi's shoulder, not caring that I was still in school where anyone could see. My sobs echoed up and down the empty hallways, bouncing off the lockers.

"Hey, you'll be okay. You're gonna get over this, I promise. Shh," Levi tried to calm me down but I couldn't seem to stop. It hurt so much. Running through my head were all the memories I have of him and I. Him being there for me when Robin stabbed me. Him confessing he thought he was gay. The thunderstorms I sat and waited them out with him. All the times we've spent cuddled together watching movies or just talking. The subtle looks and gentle touches. The sweet kisses. The I love you's. Everything in my mind screamed Louis. It was almost suffocating me.

"Please-" I choked, "Take me home." Levi understood my blubbering, wrapping an arm around my waist to support me and walk me out to his car. He gently sat me down, going to the other side to get in and drive. Nothing was said the whole way to my house. The radio played softly but you couldn't hear it over my broken sobs.

~•~•~•~

1 week later

"Harry! Come on! We're gonna be late for school!" Levi's voice echoed up the stairs as he climbed them. He pushed my bedroom door open the same time I tugged my jeans up over my bum. I turned to face him as I buttoned my pants.

"New tattoos?" He eyed the two fern leaves on my hips. I nodded, grabbing a shirt from my dresser and pulling it on.

"Harry..." He trailed off. I looked up at him, letting him know I was listening. "It's been a week, you gotta talk to me about something."

"I'm fine, Levi. I'm moving on, getting over it. Louis used me and that's the end of it. I loved him, he didn't love me. Just don't rush me, I'm trying here." I told him, ignoring the ache in my chest and the stinging in my eyes. He gave me a sympathetic look as I brushed past him to get breakfast downstairs.

I grabbed an apple and bit into it as I bent over to tug on my converse with my free hand. Levi followed me down the stairs, packing my backpack for me. He handed me my backpack after I straightened up and finished off my apple. I chucked the core in the garbage as we walked out and into the garage. He drove the two of us to school, little to no conversation.

When Louis and I's fight/break up first happened, most of the people around school knew or saw when it happened so there were loads of whispers about what happened for a few days. Now a week later, I only get a few curious glances from the people who actually wonder what was truth and what was lie. So, walking across the car park and down the hall with Levi this morning was no different than any other day. Stares and glances were thrown out way.

I was ignored as per usual in most classes, maybe a small 'hello' from one of Louis' friends, but that was it. Apart from Levi, I was back to having no one. I sat alone in most of my classes and with Levi at lunch.

~•~•~•~

3 1/2 months later

"Oh my god, can you believe we just graduated!?" Levi tugged on my arm, bouncing up and down excitedly. His blonde hair was stuck up everywhere due to sweat, mine probably no better. The one day I wanted the weather to be decent, it's a million degrees.

"Boys! I want a picture!" Levi's mum came over and made us stand together, holding out our diplomas. We wrapped an arm around each other, grinning wildly at the camera as it went click.

"I can't wait til college! Partying all day and night! It's gonna be great!" Levi kissed his mum on the cheek, handing her our diplomas. We quickly undid our caps and gowns, tossing those at her as well. She chuckled and rolled her eyes at us muttering, "boys will be boys".

We said a quick goodbye before dashing across the field where the ceremony was held and to Levi's car that contained our duffle bags. We clambered in the car excitedly, the rush of adrenaline still rushing through us. Our excitement probably wouldn't die down until we got to the cabin later on.

About a month before graduation, Levi and I decided that after we graduate we should go visit my family cabin for the summer. Of course, we wouldn't stay all summer because of Levi leaving for college, but for the majority of it. I managed to double up on my classes this year so I was able to get most of my college credit while still in high school. In doing so, I won't be going to college to study but I am going to be studying down in Antarctica because of what I am majoring in.

There's a large pond to swim in out front, trails in the woods out back, and loads of marshmallows for roasting. Just down the road, there is a river that we can go fishing in and go canoeing as well. We will be pretty preoccupied for the summer. It's going to fly by.

Levi and I spent most of the drive singing at the top of our lungs to whatever played on the radio. The drive only took an hour and a half, not far from civilization or home in case something happens. And if we needed something anyways, there are plenty of neighboring cabins nearby.

As soon as Levi pulled into the driveway of the cabin, I was unbuckling my safety belt. When the car stopped moving, I was out and running across the grass, stripping down to my boxers as I went. As I reached the edge of the dock I leaped into the pond. I resurfaced to hear Levi yelling at me to move out of the way. I swam away just in time as his body came hurdling through the air and splashing where I was just at seconds ago. When he resurfaced he flicked his blonde hair out of his eyes, smoothing it against his forehead as he grinned at me. I splashed him, ducking back under the water to swim away from him. I felt his hand grab my ankle and pull me back to him. I grabbed him and pulled him underwater with me.

Resurfacing at the same time, I shouted due to excitement and water logged ears, "This summer is going to be great!"

"Yeah it is! It just sucks that after this summer I won't get to see you anymore." Levi trailed off sadly. I splashed him with a small wave of cold pond water. "Hey! We've been separated once before and found our way back to each other, whose to say it won't happen again? Plus, you're my best mate, we have each others numbers so we can obviously still talk."

"Yeah, alright. Don't forget about me though." He still looked sad as his head bobbed above the water. I swam closer to him and hugged him, reassuring him I would never forget him.

"We can always set a certain day of the week to Skype each other, but it can't be Wednesday night because that's when I decided to Skype Gemma. I'm having all my mail sent to her so she can let me know what I've got while I'm down in Antarctica." I told him, letting go of him so I could go back to treading water.

"How about Sundays? Friday and Saturday are obviously out because come on, I'm in college, I wanna party." He laughed. I smiled and nodded, "Sounds like a plan."

~•~•~•~

Almost a year later (Harry is studying like zoology stuff like penguins and whales and seals. I don't know if you can actually study just this stuff but oh well. I didn't know how to fit telling you guys what he was doing in during the story so I'm telling you here.)

"Hey Gem!" I grinned and waved into the camera of my laptop. Gemma's face lit up as she smiled and waved back.

"Hey Har-Bear! How was your boat trip thing? Sorry I don't know what to call it. The thing you told me about last week, where you went out in those boats to check on the whales or whatever?" She rambled. I laughed at her, knowing what she was trying to explain.

"Yeah! It was awesome! Alex and I's boat almost tipped over because a female Beluga and her baby swam right underneath us! Thank goodness it didn't because we probably would have been turned to ice cubes. Oh Gem, it was just absolutely amazing. The whales though, there were so many of them. I wish you could have seen it." I sighed happily, setting my chin on my hand.

I was currently laying on my stomach on the floor in the only building for miles around here. Somehow, there was electricity, heating, wifi, and running water here. I didn't want to ask because it would probably take months of explaining.

"That sounds wonderful! Did you get any pictures to send me?" I usually am able to snap a couple of pictures to send her to show her what I've been doing. I've sent her everything from my first sunrise here to one of my colleagues petting a sea lions head that was poking out of a breathing hole.

"Sorry, I didn't. Can I make it up to you by inviting Libby over here? She seems to take quite a liking to me lately. I think it's because I sneak her extra fish when no ones looking." I already knew what Gemma's response was going to be so I rolled over and propped myself on one of my elbows, calling out Libby's name. I watched as Libby came scuttling from underneath a table where two guys where playing cards. She paused, waiting for me to call her again so she could figure out where to go to.

Libby is a blind, plump, little penguin and because she is blind we adopted her. She wouldn't live for very long in the wild so she stays in here with us and occasionally we take her out for fresh air. We assume that the reason she is so small compared to the rest of her species is that she was meant to be a runt. Where she lacks in height she definitely does not lack in weight. We make sure she is fed multiple times throughout the day. My spoiling her doesn't help either. My colleagues know that Libby and I have taken quite a liking to each other and try not to interfere with it.

"Libby! Come 'ere! I think I got an extra fish for ya!" I called out to her, watching as she came waddling over in my direction. I pulled out a fish from a container I kept with me almost all the time because of her. Libby waddled into me, nuzzling her beak into my side. "Awh, she is so cute!" Gemma's voice rang out from my laptop. I let Libby eat the little fish from me, receiving a honk from her.

"This make up for the lack of pictures?" I grinned cheekily at the camera, sitting up and leaning the screen back so I could see it. I grabbed Libby carefully and set her in my lap, stroking her soft feathers. Gemma nodded on the screen, holding a finger up before she disappeared off the screen. Time for my weekly mail reading.

"Ready to listen to Gemma read my mail, Libby?" I playfully asked, ruffling the feathers on top of her head before smoothing them back down. She honked quietly, squirming around in my lap until she was curled up in the crook of my arm. I smiled down at her, running my hand over her sleek black feathers on her back. I wonder if this is what it's like having a kid?

"Alright, I just wanna let you know I just took a picture of you and Libby. Anyways, I am back with your mail. There isn't a lot this time so this weeks reading should be quick." Gemma's voice broke my stare at Libby, causing me to look back at the screen. Gemma held a stack of what seemed like only three or four envelopes.

"Alright, let's get this done with." I waited for her to start with telling me which ones were bills and what aren't.

"Well, seems like you got a bill for the house. Why don't you just sell it? It's huge and you're never there anymore. The least you could do was rent it out to people or just sell it. When you come back you can always stay with me and then buy a new one that fits you better if you're gonna stay." She dropped the envelope, not bothering to open it and shuffled through the small stack.

"I don't know, I should probably sell it. What's next?" I didn't want to think about selling the house. I grew up in that place. I have a lot of memories in that home, good and bad. I also just like having it there because what if this doesn't last and I have to go back home? If I sell the house I have to stay with Gemma, not that I would mind, but we are both grown adults now, we can't keep depending on each other constantly.

"Uhm, junk mail, bill, ad, ooh what's this?" She dropped the rest, holding onto an envelope. She flipped it over and opened it, pulling out a fluorescent colored paper. Gemma cleared her throat dramatically and out on a fake posh voice.

"To Harry Styles,
We realize it has only been a year since your graduating, but there is a reunion coming up on the 31st at 8 o'clock in the high school gym. We would love and appreciate it if you would attend.
Sincerely,
The members of blah blah blah."

Gemma dropped the bright green paper and looked at me with wide eyes. Almost as if she were excited.

"What?" I asked stupidly. Libby had fallen asleep in my arms so I carefully shifted her, moving one of my arms to be free.

"You know what this means right?" She bounced excitedly.

"Uhm, no? What's it mean?" I didn't see where she was going with this.

"If you go, you can see Louis again!"

~•~•~•~

Okay so I know I already had an authors note up top but I'm too lazy to scroll up to edit it. Alright, so, there will be one more chapter to this story and it will be the reunion and then the epilogue. Depending upon your guys' feedback it will be either happy where Louis and Harry get back together or sad where Louis and Harry don't get back together. (If you guys want smut I suggest wanting a happy ending) oh who the hell am I kidding? Its probably gonna be happy! Anywhore, I just wanted to saw I am currently obsessing over the song Crash by You Me At Six and it sorta has inspired what is happening this and next chapter so check that out if ya want. I love you all for getting this story to where it is right now. I can't thank you guys enough for what you've done for me whether or not you know it. Stay beautiful. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
74.1K 1.8K 21
Louis is the popular boy in school. He has everything: a girlfriend, captain of the football team and his family is even rich. But then he meets Harr...
563K 18.7K 29
Louis Tomlinson has had a hard life. Always being put down by the people he loved most. His family, friends and even his crush. So what happens when...